/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do MTFs become programmers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
It still has to involve people and isn't it a stereotypical male job?
>>
Let's be honest, have you ever seen a masculine programmer? Nerds are basically failed men, it shouldn't be surprising that a lot of them are failed because they're actually trannies.
>>
>>6879485

I swapped to computer science and math in my second year of university because I needed:
- Good job prospects with stable income so I can afford FFS/VFS/SRS/whatever before I'm forty.
- Minimizing interaction with normies while I haven't transitioned and am effectively a shut in.

I'd love to mess around with philosophy and literature or whatever for a few semesters but I just don't have the money.
>>
File: (You).png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
377KB, 594x422px
>>6879509
what r u talkin about m8, nerds are pure alpha material
>>
Remember when programming used to be considered a woman's job? Hons remember.
>>
>>6879485
Its mostly since its a very solidary profession where you dont have any contact with customers and hardly any with coworkers.
>>
-Good pay
-Long hours and high stress to distract from existential misery
-Kind of solitary but not really (still need to team with co-workers and interact with clients, probably more solitary than some other jobs though)
-Since its in front of computer, can listen to sissy hypnos and anime songs while working
-Nobody knows your an ugly freak of nature hon when most meetings are teleconferences with outsourced developers in Bangladesh
-IT nerd guys are less threatening and masculine posturing than other types of men, less chance of getting beat up
-Few women so less worry about dysphoria triggers
-MTFs are withdrawn socially avoidant computer addicts usually anyway due to cripplingly low self esteem so it is one of the few skills they can pick up and develop to a marketable point
-Can put anime wallpapers on the work laptop
-Since sitting most of the time, less chance for your buttplug to fall out during the work day
-Work from home, wear the prom dresses you got off ebay while taking conference calls and get paid for it, nobody will know
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.