[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about while masturbating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (192KB, 1247x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1247x808px
What are you thinking about when you masturbate?

Are you thinking about what you feel as you handle their handsome body? Or what you feel as you are handled?

Subs, if you are turned on by the thought of what you frel as you are handled, does that mean the looks of your partner are not too significant, as long as their aren't totally homely?

I'm mtf. I masturbate to pictures of women, imagining that I'm as hot as them and being fucked by men like them. However, I'm not usually turned on especially by the looks of men, or perhaps of my partner at all, though I want them handsome.
>>
I think about how boring it is and then give up and quit.
T. eunuch
>>
>>6879243
welcome
>>6851240
>>
>>6879279

Difference between a fetish and an identity disorder.

If the only time you think of yourself as female is in masturbation and/or sex, then your "AGP" is a fetish, nothing more. Most people have weirder fetishes. Stop making yourself into a special snowflake over nothing.

If you're wearing womens underwear regularly. shaving your legs and armpits, or going full-on transvestite, then you can go ahead and be a snowflake.

t. Person who thinks of himself as female when masturbating.
>>
I think about grabbing a guy throwing him down and using my weight to exhaust him, then when he's given up, slowly pushing my bbc into his arse

and he's in lingerie, i like garters and stockings a lot so those and maybe panties

and tarty make up

or just a woman with big tits and we're making passionate love, those ones are harder to conjure up than the former but still just as good but very different
>>
I think about getting tortured and murdered by someone I find attractive, or torturing and murdering someone I find attractive, you know, the usual
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 670x951px)
image.jpg
218KB, 670x951px
>>6879243
Is that prince Andrej?

God his boy version was hot.
>>
>>6879243
Not really anything anymore, I just do it once while i'm reading or sitting waiting for something to download. and then its done for the day and i can move on, i guess.
>>
>>6880076
This sounds depressing as fuck.
>>
>>6879243
A cute twink sitting in my lap / on my cock while making out with me and making him cum just by penetrating him.
>>
I think about finishing before someone interrupts usually. If I'm home alone then I just think about finishing. I'm mostly paying attention to what I'm looking at.
>>
>>6880155
i don't feel the urge to do it, i just don't have anything else to do so i just end up doing it. it's just something to pass the time until nothing else happens.
>>
>>6879243
My big fetish is handsfree. I really want to pin a cute bottom guy off 4chan down, grab his hands and pound his ass until he cums. Or the reverse. Am i gay?
>>
So the tops are focusing on their partner's bodies and the subs are focusing on their own?
>>
>>6879297
No, I think of myself as female all the time. But I would consider myself AGP, I think. I don't mean to make myself into a snowflake. I'm just asking about sexuality to figure out myself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.