[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many trangirls part of the alternative right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 464564.png (248KB, 548x531px) Image search: [Google]
464564.png
248KB, 548x531px
Why are so many trangirls part of the alternative right?
>>
>>6877288
There's not nearly as many as you think.
>>
>>6877292
there are millions
>>
>>6877288
I dunno dude trans people are already mentally ill
>>
>>6877288
Why is this fucking cartoon plastered ALL OVER this fucking board? Kill yourself you avatar fagging piece of shit.
>>
>>6877288
Because shut in /v/ obsessed misanthropes
>>
>>6877288
I like the memes but I don't actively partake in their actions, which are pure in thought but misguided.
>>
>>6877288
It's not as common as you think. Most are liberal or libertarian leaning for obvious reasons. The reason it seems so common here is because this site mainly swings to the conservative side now and a lot of the trans girls here are desperate for approval while also trying to distance themselves as much as possible from SJWs and cringe inducing trans activists that they feel are counterproductive.
>>
Have you seen how insane the Left is?
>>
pol cock
>>
They aren't. 4chan only represents 4chan.
>>
Because autism
>>
>>6877288
I'm like a literal marxist, and most of the trans people I know are either actually left wing or liberals, the only right wing trans women I know are ones that are on 4chan.
>>
>>6878600
>marxist
So you are all for violent resistance against any form of gun control?
>>
>>6877288
They're attention whores.
>>
>>6878628
Yep. In fact I think guns should be more widely distributed to marginalized and discriminated groups, for example, LGBT people.
>>
because most young trannies are autistic shut ins
>>
>>6878686
Holy shit, aren't you a rare specimen.
>>
>>6878722
Maybe, I don't know? I started reading political stuff when I was pretty young (shortly after I learned to read) so I've had a long time to develop my political views..
>>
>>6877288
They are not, you are just shilling, /pol/tard. This board like the rest of 4chan is constantly astroturfed by /pol/ but it's so stupidly obvious only literal kids would fall for it.
Also anyone with the ability to use google would instantly realize supporting the alt-right as part of the lgbt community is equal tp shooting yourself on the foot.
>>
>>6878763
Talk to other 'marxists'. Most of those people are the very enemies of the working class Marx was raving about.
>>
>>6877288
Very, very few are
>>
>>6878782
>supporting the mainstream left as part of the lgbt community is equal tp shooting yourself in the face while screaming allah akbar
ftfy
>>
>>6878967
http://therightstuff.biz/2016/07/12/homosexuality-and-the-alt-right/
One of the hundred google results from googling "alt right views on lgbt" and they are all the same:
>In order to counter the general culture of tolerance for homosexuality (which triggers this acute paranoia about being perceived as “effeminate”), we have to create a strong taboo against all forms of effeminacy and degeneracy in the alt-right. Mocking and ridicule must be accompanied by a total shunning of anyone homosexual, advocating homosexuality or even tolerance for homosexuality.

Now go find something like that written by a mainstream left author, I bet you can't.
>>
>>6877288
Crazy attracts crazy.
>>
>>6879042
Don't try to reason with the Uncle Toms anon, leave the thread, right click it, hide it, and forget about it.
>>
>>6877288
They're ashamed of their life and feel like they have to make up for it by "saving western civ" even though they're destroying it.

It's just as paradoxical as unrepentant faggots are part of the alt right too.
>>
>>6877288
They aren't, you just spend way too much time online
>>
>>6877407
You're thinking of femboys. Lots of them live I. South and stuff, so you get a lot of ultra fem blonde twinks who love their guns and stuff
>>
Biscum 20 yo MtF.
Don't know if I consider myself alt right but I'm definitely not a leftist.
The thought of safe spaces trigger warnings etc is ridiculous to me.
Also non binary isn't a thing.
>>
>>6878799
There are a lot of different marxists, not to mention all the descendant ideologies. For something that was written only 160 or so years ago, it has morphed into a broad variety of forms. I see the relationship between actual marxism and weirdo descendant ideologies (like Juche, stalinism, liberal """social democracy""", etc.) as the same as the relationship between the development of jazz and the many many artistic developments that have come from it (rock, blues, pop, rap, etc.) and there descendants.

Despite that, it seems many are unaware of what the core ideology of marxism actually is. I doubt many of the people claiming to be marxist who would see themselves become enemies of the proletariat have even read Marx.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.