[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do a lot of you admit that you have metal diseases? The rest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Do a lot of you admit that you have metal diseases? The rest of the website sure thinks so.
>>
Not surprising. Liberalism correlates with education and conservatism with lack thereof.
>>
>>6874567
Well I don't know what you wrote there but it sounded plenty crazy to me. Thanks hon.
>>
>>6874567
Back to tumblr plz
>>
>>6874578
Facts over feelings friend.
>>
File: image.png (729KB, 788x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
729KB, 788x592px
>>6874563
>/lgbt/
>metal disease
>>
Good thing no one takes the opinions of the 14 year olds on this site seriously
>>
Yes I have a metal disease. I can only listen to progressive death metal or I start to convulse.
>>
>>6874563
the only ones with mental illnesses here are trannies
t. tranny
>inb4 it's not a mental illness!!!
it's classified as one in the DSM-V so yeah
>>
>>6874620
But how could something so hot like in OP's pic be crazy? Surely you jest
>>
>>6874563
Sure, but that doesn't mean we're inherently insane, deluded and unworthy of respect or autonomy. When the morons on this site try to paint all trannies as mentally ill as an insult and a way to deligitmize their lived experiences, they're just perpetuating stigma against mental health problems. Which is pretty ironic considering that many people who frequent this site suffer from all kinds of mental illnesses. Shit like depression, PTSD, autism spectrum disorder, cluster A, B and C personality disorders, etc.
>>
I haven't been diagnosed with any, so I don't really think so.
>>
>>6874620
The DSM-V defines dysphoria as being a disease *until you transition*, which *removes the diagnosis*.
>>
I actually used to get really bad rashes from the buttons on jeans
>>
>>6874655
im a eurocuck so i have my diagnosis for life to have access to lifetime hormones
>>
>>6874620
It's only in the DSM because otherwise treatment wouldn't be covered by insurance. It's not a mental illness in the same way as say, bipolar disorder or schitzophrenia. Read more here:
http://www.dsm5.org/documents/gender%20dysphoria%20fact%20sheet.pdf

It's a lot like being intersex, only instead of affecting the genitals it affects the brain. Transgender people are born with brain characteristics of the opposite sex.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

Did you get that? Or do you need to be spoonfed even more?
>>
File: 1393995327939.jpg (52KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1393995327939.jpg
52KB, 600x535px
>>6874607
>Nathan isn't Pocahontas
>>
>>6874563
yeah being bipolar sucks man
>>
>>6874567
According to studies done by liberal universities, duh.
>>
>>6874567
/thread
>>
File: knight on motorbike.gif (148KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
knight on motorbike.gif
148KB, 533x400px
>>6874563
>Metal disease

I'll admit, I'm metal as hell
>>
File: 1470408413333.jpg (208KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470408413333.jpg
208KB, 765x1024px
>>6874563
fix it then dr.goldstein
if ur so smart
>>
>>6877283
You could've just said universities.
>>
>>6874859

Urgh that is Jasmin... You don't belong here ;)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.