[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp diagnoze my sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n0aleph3Fl1r8rr6o.png (130KB, 496x504px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n0aleph3Fl1r8rr6o.png
130KB, 496x504px
Hello 4chan, so after much self denial I've decided I probably fit somewhere within the LGBT crowd, so here's the story.

I've always thought of myself as straight, and the occasional stuff I did with dudes was just 'experimenting', but I never quite got tired of that 'experimenting' the way most teens do.

I'm into girls, but I also like topping guys. I've botting once, but the experience was so terrible I won't be trying it again anytime soon, but I don't mind sucking.

Anyway, here's the thing that confuses me. In the past I've maintained nice relationships with girls, one lasting over two years [although I did cheat in the end (with another girl [yeah, I'm scum])], anyway I've found myself very happy in those relationships, but I can't possibly replicate them with guys.
Somehow, the moment it seems to develop from casual sex into anything more, I get turned off, and don't even want the sex bit anymore.
Exampol; just a month or so ago, I met a pretty cool dude, he said he was gay, I maintained my closeted status. Anyway we became sorta friends, I stayed over at his place we played vidya games etc., I did realize before that he wanted to do more stuff, and with a bit of alcohol, we did stuff (8/10 sex). Anyway, the next day, he thought we were a thing now, I was going home, he was going to Uni, and we had to share some of the road, he wanted to hold hands, I (being an awkward fuck) thought it'd be mean to refuse, but the moment he held my hand, I got turned off from the person completely, now I don't wanna have anything to do with him. I should probably add that I have no problem with other homo couples doing that stuff, it doesn't disgust me in anyway as a concept.

Plx halp? Am I somehow broken? I guess I could call myself bi, but is this something other bi people experience? Should I stop giving a fuck about labels and just live my life?

P.S. Sorry for tard English
>>
>>6873882
You're bisexual but you have intimacy issues when it comes to other men. Most likely, it has to do with being closeted.
>>
It sounds like you're sexually compatible with men but not romantically? I guess you could call yourself bisexual or incidentally homosexual, but you're right, you should stop caring about labels. human attraction isn't a simple addition of gender or genitals. You've described your preferences much better without using labels like homosexual or bisexual.
>>
>>6873895 I've thought of coming out, my parents and friends are accepting af (although the country is a traditionalist shithole), I have a decent job and all, basically my life would be fine if I did. I guess I want to understand myself before I ask others to. Worst thing is that I no queer (is this word acceptable? Google is giving me mixed answers and my English is subpar) friends to talk to, because the few I ever made, I used for sex and dumped because *read above*.

I'm not sure if its just the intimacy thing though (although I've struggled with it in general), it doesn't feel the same way as when I panicked at the idea of my ex-gf leaving some of her clothes at my place.
Think of it this way, you know sometimes when you see someone and you like them, and instantly imagine growing old and having children with them (sounds weird but I think most of you can relate)? I've never had that moment with a guy.
>>
>>6873906 So what would you say, should I come out at all? Also are sexual and romantical compatibilities completely independent? Could one be any combination of sexually and romantically compatible with all sorts of different people?
Btw thanks for replies, both of you, I've been thinking about this stuff while completely in dark for weeks. Internet gives too much conflicting information, and my country is not very developed in terms of lgbt stuff. It feels nice to have actual people to discuss this with.
>>
>>6873920
>queer (is this word acceptable?
Some like it, some don't. As it happens I do like that word.

>you know sometimes when you see someone and you like them, and instantly imagine growing old and having children with them
>never had that moment with a guy.
I am also bisexual and I've never had this moment with any crush of mine regardless of gender. Honestly does sound pretty weird to me.

Regardless, I find it very difficult to belive you are somehow attracted to men yet not 'romantically compatible'. You just need to get more comfortable being intimate with men. You are closeted, the only queer that you know is you and you live in a traditionalist society. It's no wonder the taboo of being intimate with another man affects you. Maybe try getting close to another man emotionally before starting with sex and physical intimacy.
>>
>>6873944
>I was just looking for a word to use for LGBT people of all sorts, because I don't like acronyms.
>Well I guess I'm a bit of a weirdo.

I thought about trying harder to get intimate with guys, but most of the time gay dudes I meet (I've been to a gay-bar a few times) are more comfortable with that stuff, so they want to go straight for sex stuff, understandably, since its hard for them to find action because of the country being anti-homo and sexually conservative in general.
How should I approach this? Should I just ask the next person I find to slow down with that stuff? Wouldn't that turn people away? I don't want them to think I'm some repressed loser.
>>
>>6873965
I don't think you're a loser, but I do think you have a problem with repressing you gay side when it comes to non-sexual affection for men. The best thing to do is practice, honestly. Maybe instead of getting people to slow down, try being physically affectionate casually? Snuggle with men, that kind of thing.
>>
>>6873932
>Could one be any combination of sexually and romantically compatible with all sorts of different people?
yes, and it's your call if you want to come out about anything, I mean if it's relevant to the situation sure, but coming out isn't necessary
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.