[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regret thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: 1469375198640.png (704KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469375198640.png
704KB, 1280x720px
Tell us about your regrets on this thread.

>be me
>browsing a stat-thread on /lgbt/
>reply to a transgirl who lives in the same country
>she replies and we end chatting on steam
>we're getting along well enough
>we arrange a meeting in a town close-by
>later we meet in that town's train-station
>go shopping
>have fun
>head to her apartment
>take some tea
>youtube n chill
>also we talk about stuff
>still having fun
>she asks if she could kiss me
>"umm...yea sure"
>she does and it feels good
>later on we cuddle while still watching youtube
>heart pounds in a really nice way
>feel like there is something between us
>later we lay on bed with me on top
>still kiss a bit
>ask if we could have sex
>she was pre-everything btw
>"if you want to..."
>take it as a yes and sex stuff happens
>don't cum because meds, but she does
>after we're done she feels silent
>after a while we go back to the train-station
>we hug
>go back home
>message with her on steam still
>after a few weeks she gets more distant and silent
>says she has had anxiety and depression
>eventually she stops awnsering completely
>get depressed
>think it's my fault
>harm myself while depressed
>few weeks later get sorta over my depression
>later on realize how horrible mistake I made by having sex and not understanding her dysphoria
>regret it almost everyday
>>
;.; I just want to give you a big hug OP.

You shouldn't worry about it, odds are it might not have worked out anyway, unless maaaaybe you were able to be fine with not having sex ever, which is pretty much my situation with my GF, but I'm fine with it because cypro pretty much made it impossible for me to get hard or even want sex.

She's trans, I'm a femboy popping skittles for about 3 years, both of us were into each other physically at the start of the relationship, years ago, but now we're both into other types of people but keep the relationship going because we're so attached and mentally compatible with each other, neither one wants to break up with the other and so here we are stuck in this sexless relationship, but at least all other aspects of it work out well.

Being in this situation isn't even my biggest regret.

My biggest regret is going to university.
>>
>>6873365
Thanks!

I could absolutely be in an asexual relationship with anyone. But the thing that I'm bi probably scares most ace kind of people away.
>>
File: 1462179224932.gif (326KB, 599x447px) Image search: [Google]
1462179224932.gif
326KB, 599x447px
>commitment issues, random bi-polar cynicism and my severe indifferent or lack of interesting in branching out cause me to ruin the possible best relationship(s) of my life
>often wonder about those roads left abandoned too early

I own up to my past mistakes nowadays. I let people know outright that I'm not a saint and never will be. If I'm foreveralone because of it, I guess that's only fair.
Being real though, I know a ton of folks won't care that I'm an asshole. And I won't regret my choices for too much longer.
>>
>hit it off with a great 9/10 guy

> fun personality with a bad boy streak, with pure aryan features, clear eyes, a well defined jaw and lean physique

>we instantly get close, cuddle in his dorm room, start kissing and touching

>whatever I'm doing is working

>his roommate knows a guy who sells medical grade marihuana

>I say why the hell not and buy some just to try

>get high, it's too strong for me and I sperg out and get paranoid

>rant about incoherent shit

>weird out hot guy

>he asks me to leave

>go home and hate myself

Say no to drugs.
>>
>>6873411
>showing your power level to normies
God damn it /polgbt/.
>>
>>6873267
Sorry I don't greentext often so this is kind of shitty
>sleep over with a few of my friends
>I'm a closeted transgirl as is one of my other friends
>we sleep in the same room because she wanted too
>eventually one thing leads to another and we suck eachother off
>It was both of our first time so we don't cum
>The next day I ask I ask her if we would do it again
>She says no and that we are staying as just friends despite her saying yes the night of
>Feel used
>Feelsbadman
Atleast I didn't lose my virginity to her.
>>
Awkward little hook-up experiences and completely vanilla relationship issues? Please, this is nothing at all. Even OP didn't do anything more serious than 'harm himself', probably cut across the street like a pussy too.

Apparently none of you fags have ever done anything seriously worth regretting. Not the case for me! I have made some real mistakes. When I was a kid I molested my cousin, that's probably my biggest regret, but I've done so many stupid things. I've betrayed close friends to impress people I don't even like. I've hurt innocent animals. I've sold WORTHLESS water filter systems for thousands of dollars.
>>
>>6873821
I don't think you know what virginity is.
>>
File: I want to kill myself.jpg (14KB, 236x206px) Image search: [Google]
I want to kill myself.jpg
14KB, 236x206px
>>6873821

Didn't lose virginity
>>
>>6873889
>I've sold WORTHLESS water filter systems for thousands of dollars.
elaborate?
>>
Got a teacher fired back in HS.
Hurt a very dear pet that trusted me.
>>
File: 1426793052323.jpg (865KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1426793052323.jpg
865KB, 2560x1707px
Not speaking to anyone irl at all for the past two years, spend 22 hours a day inside each day..

I finally have the chance to talk to the cute transgirl I've had a crush for one year now, but it's been so long since I've communicated with anyone I'm worried that I'll ruin all and everything, so I probably will just skip out on doing anything, again.
>>
>>6875102
Not that guy but it's a pyramid scheme type of deal. My brother is so sold on it and there's like this ridiculous cult around these machines. Just google kangen water or enagic. That's the biggest one.
>>
File: itsyou.jpg (163KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
itsyou.jpg
163KB, 780x770px
>>6873889
>>
>>6873411
i read "get high its too strong for me i sperg out and get noided" and i thought you were railing amphetamines.

nope, just old mellow panama red.
>>
File: robin-gibb.jpg (40KB, 472x368px) Image search: [Google]
robin-gibb.jpg
40KB, 472x368px
>>6873889
>>
>>6873889
Damn that does sick.

OP does seem depressed though. When you're depressed even normal shit like what they did seems like the worst thing ever. Strangely enough, looking at things in a different light is one of the keys to recovering from depression. Of course there's loads of people who will just think you're an asshole for pointing out that OPs problem is entirely normal and getting ghosted is a thing. But OP is in a mindset that has them returning to abusive self talk and other bs that they honestly need to choose to work through instead of allowing it to strangle them.

But hey, it's easier to just let yourself hate yourself and abuse your body to feel better for a miniscule amount of time. Falling into routine is so easy.
>>
I always regret being in a relationship with someone that never loved me. He was my everything... We lived together for one and a half year.. We were supposed to marry next year.. I love him even knowing all the psycologic violence that he put me trhough... It's been more than a year without him and the most fucked up thing is that I still remember him everyday.. I could say that I still miss him... I changed in so many negative ways, I give up on myself for love and that is what I regret the most
>>
File: 1429590444610.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1429590444610.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>event I won't name at the university I go to
>everyone could stay for a night in the (then empty) dorm nearby
>got a room with a guy 4 years older
>very talkative, he was fun to talk with
>looked 8/10 too
>he's been in a dorm for 4 years then so knows little shame
>little shame as in coming out of the shower full on naked, with towel in hands
>"Woah, I can see that you spent a little too much time in the dorm by now"
>"Oh... does this bother you?"
>"Nah it's fine" as it really was fine, I have seen shit like this a lot before, controllable horniness it was
>"Yeah... I just implied you would be okay with this, sorry. And you don't look like you would be into this, right?"
>silence so solid you could lean on it
>"Uh... right?"
>"Yeah of course not no"
>fast forward 6 hours to around 1 AM
>I met a bi girl, which was a pretty cool thing, still laughing from finding it out
>both drunk as fuck when we stumble into roommate-anon
>"What are you two laughing at?"
>"Nothing..."
>"Nah, tell it"
>"Okay, we are both fags and we randomly met"
>he's visibly surprised
>"Oh, and the afternoon thing. Do you have any idea how fucking awkward that last question of yours was?" and we laugh
Next day was so fucking awkward. We both remembered it and now he also knew what I, the shy introvert, turn into when I'm drunk (hint: feminine extroverted flaming faggot). Thinking back I could have dodged it and I fucked up there thoroughly. Some guys from there started a group chat on kikebook and seems like this faded away.
Remember kids: Don't let the more new friends see the drunk you. Never a good start.
>>
File: 1471884014736.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471884014736.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>6875504
>>
File: booze.jpg (49KB, 634x438px) Image search: [Google]
booze.jpg
49KB, 634x438px
>>6876127

>feminine extroverted flamingfaggot when drunk
That's me, except I'm also very horny for some reason. I once tried fucking a sofa in front of my new friends. After that they weren't my friends anymore. I never drink more than one cup since that day.
>>
>>6873411
>>6876127
Valuable lessons;
Say no to drugs and don't drink too much.
>>
>>6877845
Last time I got blackout drunk I told my friends how much I wanted to kill someone with an axe and it creeped them out, I learned to only heavily drink alone after that.
>>
>>6873267
She said yes, why do you feel bad? She's the fucking idiot for ending a possible relationship because she's a mentally ill fragile wittle snowflake.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.