[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any cis guys here ever tried going on HRT to pose as an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1473272119605.png (463KB, 1280x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1473272119605.png
463KB, 1280x1019px
Have any cis guys here ever tried going on HRT to pose as an FTM? How could I use this to my advantage?
>>
>>6872628
why would you even do this
why do you expect anyone even on this degenerate board has done this
what attempt of your psyche are you repressing with this
if you want to be ftm can we trade
>>
no but I have a friend who did it for his drag act coz he wanted real boobies.
>>
File: 1456687200021-0.png (617KB, 487x935px) Image search: [Google]
1456687200021-0.png
617KB, 487x935px
>>6872639
i figured out that i can't become a real girl then i could trick people into thinking that i'm one despite not looking totally the part

nobody sees transmen as men and pretty much all people are retards at clocking. thus they would see me as AFAB and I could use that to my advantage (what i would i have no idea yet).

not AGP or trans btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 440x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 440x750px
>>6872628
>>6872639
Literally all of femgen does this, get in the line
>>
>>6872722
femgen aren't trying to present as ftm

>>6872719
>wants to be seen as a girl
>'not trans'
>>
>>6872761
No but they've basically become maab ftm
>>
>>6872628
Despite being a cis guy I have been publicly questioned if I was ftm and have been told by past girlfriends that they thought I was cute because of how feminine I looked. I used to kinda hate that but now I just live with it and embrace it
>>
File: 5x7x1u.jpg (14KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
5x7x1u.jpg
14KB, 604x403px
i'm really impressed at how you manage to be so simultaneously disgusting AND completely buttfuck retarded in one simple post. gj
>>
>>6872628
>bought new cloths
>at home at the mirror
>"shit I totally look like a tranny in this combo"
>looked like a ftm
>didn't care, went to concert anyways
>instead of the shoulder pushes I get the two handed side grabs when somebody want to get through the crowd
>somebody started giving me a back massage in the middle of everything probably in hopes of some fun with a girl
>I turned around and once he saw my face he disappeared into the crowd
Well it was fun, but there's just no way I will ever repeat this. Might be the tranny dream but after a bit it was really uncomfortable
So yeah, the only use I could ever come up with didn't turn out great.
>>
>>6872953
What was the outfit?
>>
>>6872958
Slim fit dark grey shirt, slim jeans and some mickey mouse ear things they spread at the event
>>
>>6872967
It probably has more to do with your hair and your body type than the outfit
>>
>>6872992
Yeah, my body type does it most likely. But I have really short hair so I really didn't expect this to happen
>>
>>6872913
it is not a bad thing
>>
File: 1456684967633-0.jpg (1MB, 1280x1629px) Image search: [Google]
1456684967633-0.jpg
1MB, 1280x1629px
>>6872761
But I'm not. The only actual "transitioning" I might have to do besides HRT is FFS. It's not about eliminating dysphoria -- tricking people into thinking you're a girl without totally presenting as one wouldn't alleviate that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.