[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 10 : Spiro Trek Next Generation!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 26

File: startup guide.jpg (627KB, 1920x2372px) Image search: [Google]
startup guide.jpg
627KB, 1920x2372px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: http://www.trans-health.com/2002/hrt-self-medication/
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

▶ /HRTGen/ Archives: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AudRJceTA5C9fiPMDzSLX7xF9MI
Old thread: >>6835585
>>
>>6871941
Has anyone brought their progynova from inhouse to a lab/pharmacy to be tested to make sure it's actually legit progynova/estradiol valerate?

Wondering because I just got mine in the mail.
>>
>tfw running out of pills soon and won't have a new shipment in time
What will happen to me? I'm on provagynova and spiro

Would it be hard/weird for me to find a fellow tranny to buy some off of?
>>
>>6871948
Test take time, treatment is quicker. Just take the pills. If it works its legit.
>>
>>6871964
Maybe you could try birth control pills? Its got to be better than going cold turkey
>>
>>6871948
When I bought shit from IHP it made me grow tiddies so I'm pretty sure it's legit.
>>
>tfw bought 3 months of spiro and then the next day realize I want to try cypro
lol
>>
I think I've decided to do a self medicated transition. The thing is, I would actually like to keep most of my penis functionality. I've read as lit on here about how to become androgynous (not grow tits and keep penis functionality), or how to lose the dong and grow tits. But, what's there best way to feminize and also keep the use of my penis?
>>
>>6872293
Bicalutamide and AA, I believe. Hopefully someone can confirm. Spiro has a pretty good chance to kill your dick iirc

But the most important thing is exercising it
>>
>>6872293
If you're okay with tits, bicalutamide + some form of estrogen, paired with daily masturbation.
>>
>>6872271
Sell me your spiro, kind anon! I'm not joking
>>
>>6872316
if you switch between an estrogen and a serm every month or so, will you not get tits? that's what i've heard
>>
File: updated serm guide.png (941KB, 1600x1334px) Image search: [Google]
updated serm guide.png
941KB, 1600x1334px
>>6872325
Apparently yes, but you also can take SERMs and estrogen at the same time.
>>
>>6872316
Sorry, yeah. I would love to be feminized, tits and all. I just dunt think I'm ready to let go of the cock.
>>
>>6872325
>>6872334
I'm not wrong in thinking this is 100% experimental though, right?
>>
>>6872336
Ugh, phone typing...
>>
>>6871948
If the packaging's legit, its probably legitimate
>>
>>6872344
Basically, you need to evaluate how much you are increasing your risk of blood clot. I would definitely be considering injectable valerate.

Bica, and serms both significant ly increase risk, on top of hormones.
>>
>>6872334
that's pretty expensive though, no? bica + estro + ralo can really rack up the price
>>
>>6872366
I should also add, making sure that you are moving around regularly, rather than living the NEET shut-in lifestyle.

Otherwise the odds are against you when it comes to DVT.
>>
>>6872394
yes, it's all experimental; you are taking drugs approved for breast cancer, prostate cancer, and menopause.
>>
>>6872370
nobody promised it was going to be cheap
>>
>>6872422
that's fair enough
also, are informed consent clinics any good? i really don't trust myself to self-medicate...
>>
>2mg progynova
oh, I was gonna start on 6
Should I really not then?
>>
>>6872488
Nah senpai just take 20 you will become a real girl
>>
>>6872370
>bica
cheap
>estro
cheap
>ralo
AFAIK not cheap but not prohibitively expensive
>>
>>6872488
> was gonna start on 6
kind of risky to do so. you wont loose anything by starting at 2mg thhen ramping up withing a few weeks. But starting at 6 straight away is gonna hit you like a train, not give your body time to adapt, and increase the risk if something where to go wrong], like that anon in the last thread who was having a reaction to something in the progynova pills.

Best to play it safe for the first month with E, maybe go to 4 mg after 2 weeks then to 6 at the end of the month., But realy it might not be neciasary for you to go to 6 , so it might be worth waiting till a blood test to go higher than 4.
>>
I'm currently taking finasteride to show some hair loss.

Would I run into any problems of I were to start taking bica and estrogen? I would like to be able to maintain an erection while also looking as feminine as possible.
>>
How necessary are blood tests? Is this something I can do on my own?
>>
>>6872766
>start taking bica and estrogen?
That's honestly a brilliant idea.
>>
>>6872776
If you want optimal levels, and to greatly reduce the risk of self medding, you should take blood tests.

You can get a blood test online if you cant get one from a doctor
>>
>>6872804
Not sure if sarcasm
>>
>>6872804
Also, I meant estrofem. Autocorrected...
>>
>>6872860
>>6872866
Not them but it's perfectly fine, plenty of trannies get prescribed these things from doctors. It's a good AA.
>>
>>6872818
Doesn't bica make it hard to monitor T levels?
>>
>>6872860
Na i mean its a brilliant idea for stopping and reversing hair loss. All 3 of those will only work to compliment each other. Bica has been shown to be very good at reversing hair loss on its own.aswell
>>
>>6872889
T wont decrease from bica, so monitoring T is useless. Bica will block T from being used by cells though
>>
File: 1461124723601.jpg (118KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461124723601.jpg
118KB, 960x960px
Could any of you suggest a website besides the regular inhousepharmacy that sell estrofem 2mg?

Inhouse doesnt accept debt cards and its a bitch to do it any otherway besides that.
>>
File: 1436845762767.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1436845762767.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>6873475
Shipping to u.s btw
>>
>>6872776
If youre insanely deperate, id say go for it, its really the same situation im in atm for 3monthes straight
>>
How long do drugs stay at customs?
>>
>>6873484
Not long ive never had a med get confinscated
>>
Anyone here have bad hrt feels to share? Me personally I got:

>want bigger tittys but scared progesterone will increase my testosterone levels.

>on lupron but scared it doesn't have my levels down low enough(I get really boner-y and guyish sex drive sometimes

>hrt made my facial hair translucent which is nice in the moment but means ill need to get electro instead of laser

Why did I have to be born male lmao.
>>
>>6871941
>take full anti-androgen dose at night due to sedative effects, and to combat T when at its highest
is this true? I've been splitting my spiro dose like with my estro. Would taking it only at night be more effective?

>>6873495
>>hrt made my facial hair translucent which is nice in the moment but means ill need to get electro instead of laser
I know how you feel, I never really developed facial hair so I just have colorless soft hairs
>>
I heard over time your body could become desensitized to bicalutamide and become hyper-sensitive to androgens, is this true?
>>
>>6871964

Do the math and go on half dose when you need to.
>>
>>6873501
I also want an answer to that question. I've been splitting it 50 in the morning and 50 at night for a long time now. Last time I had T levels checked I was at 10 but...
>>
File: 1444804349692.jpg (535KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444804349692.jpg
535KB, 1080x1080px
Something needs to be explained here about bica which people don't seem to know.

T production is regulated by the amount of E and T you have binding to your brain. When you have low levels of both T and E, your brain sends signals to produce more sex hormone to whatever gonads you have (testicles in mtf and femboys), leading to an increase in T. If you have high levels of T and/or E, then your brain will stop sending signals to your testicles to produce T, and your T levels will drop.

When you take only bica, your brain can no longer sense the T in your blood and will send a signal to your testicles to produce T. Thus with bica alone will raise your T levels, but block them from affecting your body much.

But when you add estrogen alongside bica, the estrogen is sensed by your brain, and since this feature is common to both males and females, it will stop sending signals to your testicles to produce testosterone, because the estrogen suppresses the production of additional sex hormones.

tl;dr bica alone raises T, bica with estrogen lowers T
>>
>>6873475
qhi.co.uk sells estrofem 2mg, it's about three times the price of progynova though
qhi ships to the US afaik
>>
>>6873501
>>6873540
cypro has a 40 hour half life, so it shouldn't really matter when you take it
taking it with a meal increases bioavailabilty though so you'd want to do at least that
idk about spiro but it has a short half life afaik, it's a terrible AA anyway
>>
>>6874614
so then I guess it's good I'm taking my spiro twice a day, gonna ask my doc about cypro next week
>>
Is 6mg estradiol valerate daily the maximum dosage? I switched from progynon depot 10mg a week to this, 10 months on hrt
>>
>>6874785
no they are about the same in effectiveness
some claim estrofem will be better and some will claim progynova will be better
they are both good enough for take
>>
haha degenerate fucks
Literally kill yourselves.
>>
>>6875174
/pol/ posters spamming "degenerate" literally look like retarded cavemen btw
>>
>>6875174
let me guess, you just discovered this board
>>
>>6875174
>literally look like retarded cavemen btw
>u after hrt
>>
>>6875179
No, I was browsing for wallpapers on 4walled, saw that /hrtg/ one. I thought 'fuck, this isn't what I think it is, is it?' - searched lgbt, the only board so degenerate to have something like this - lo and behold, I was right.
So I figured I would come here and laugh at you all.
>>
>>6875200
do you want a pat on the back?
>>
>>6875200
but we haven't told any jokes yet, anon!
>>
File: gamergate_pano_1_51878[1].jpg (52KB, 970x450px) Image search: [Google]
gamergate_pano_1_51878[1].jpg
52KB, 970x450px
>>6875210
>>6875209
>This is literally all of you in this thread

Cute traps are fine, but remember 3D is PD, always.
kys famalonians
>>
>>6875200
>I'm Trans I swear!
>Trans is bad!!

Good luck hon. See you in mtfg in your mid twenties.
>>
>>6875216
i'm nowhere near that cute, anon
i'm here to help my friends do things safely, is all
otherwise i'm pretty vanilla
and i will, but only after my part has been done!
>>
WHY THE FUCK am I still being prescribed 2mg????

It doesn't fucking work. It's been 2 months with literally no results. Why the fuck isn't my cunt retard endo just going to bump me to 4.

I'm about to just self med. for upstate NY what's my best option? Degenerate endocrinologist is wasting my time. Spiro is killing my day, so fucking tired, can't bike because dehydrated constantly. Shit isn't doing a fucking thing...

So what do you girls recommend as a regiment to actually kick a proper transition off, not a "lol let's play this safe so it doesn't work" approach .

Callen Lorde? QHI? inhousepharmacy?
>>
>>6875312
Apparently starting at a low dose prevents "cone shaped" breasts
>>
>>6875412
Not him but elaborate please
>>
>>6875519
It's to do with the formation of breast tissue

Starting at a lower dose better mimics actual female puberty
>>
>>6875312
maybe because 2mg is the right dose for you? my doctor had me on 2mg for quite a bit longer than 2 months so I got impatient and started taking 4mg a day, turns out I had dangerous levels of estrogen and I only need 3mg to be well within the female range.
also next to nothing happens in the first 2 months besides budding breasts. don't worry
>>
>>6875412
Why is this not discussed more?

Cone tits are my greatest fear. I would rather be completely flat than have cone tits
>>
>>6875534
I see. What happens if I stay at 2mg forever?
>>
>>6875519
>him
im not her, but im triggered on her behalf
>>
>>6875568
Fuck, I'm not used to trans people. I'm just a degenerate full time trap that identifies as male.

My bad, I'm too used to call everyone with male pronouns on the internet.
>>
>>6875552
>>6875557
I don't know much about it, it's just something that's be said often
>>
At what point should I expect to see any change in the face? Currently just one month and just 2mg valerate oral
>>
>>6875312
My friend goes to callen lorde. He said the people there are pretty nice. I don't know if they take new people right now but it takes less than a month to get started on hormones there if I remember correctly.
Alternatively just order online.

>>6875543
What exactly are "dangerous levels" exactly? It's not like you're 60 years old so you don't really have to worry about blood clotting anyway unless it runs in your family.
>>
Yo, faggots
How do I order these medications to Italy
>>
>>6875552

I don't think there's much evidence for it.
Something you should learn is that there is a lot of incorrect information out there about HRT and self-medding. Not everything people say is true; many things are speculation or repeated memes that keep circulating.
>>
>>6876865
QHI.co.uk should work for you
>>
Anyone had their meds seized by customs in Denmark, Germany or Norway before? I'm going to order some from qhi about 50-60 Euro's worth just to see if it'll get seized or not.

I don't have a prescription so I'm sort of worried if it'll be confiscated or not but before I try I'd like to know if they do seized by customs, will I be eligible for refund/reshipment?
>>
>>6877194
I know a Norwegian who had theirs confiscated several times, I'm not sure if QHI offers to resend or refund, but I think they do require proof of valid prescription to refund/resend.
>>
>>6877217

Fuck that worries me, thanks. Guess I'll just fucking hope that they don't confiscate. Even if I could get a reship they'd probably just confiscate again :(
>>
>>6877194
I'm from Norway and had a few indian packages seized, but none from qhi so far though (gotten about 10 packages through in a row.. bet my next one gets stopped now tho lol).
>>
>>6877252
>but none from qhi

I'm in Denmark but it seems like everyone gets their packages confiscated within these 3 countries so I wasn't sure. Mind me asking if your packages you ordered were like more than 2-3 months worth of meds?
>>
File: 1428433678645.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1428433678645.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>6871941

Holy shit OP image is so fucking incorrect lol.
>Bicalutamide
>GnRH analogue
It's an antiandrogen/androgen receptor antagonist.
>>
File: IMG_4454.jpg (293KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4454.jpg
293KB, 1080x1920px
this is probably the type of question that doesn't have an answer

but will hrt even do anything to my face?
>>
>>6877408
Yes but only if you take 20mg accutane every day.
>>
>>6877304
I guess, I've been focusing more on the price though; making it worth the shipping but also an 'acceptable' loss if seized.
I've stayed mostly around 100eur but been increasing a bit lately (<200).

>everyone gets their packages confiscated within these 3 countries
Scandinavia is definitely not the easiest places to self med, especially if you can't afford to lose any of the packages as every purchase is a gamble.. You can try getting a resend if it gets stopped of course (QHI do have a return address so if customs catch it they should return it rather than destruct it).
>>
>>6877418
is this like an hrt meme or are you actually recommending it?
i've been trying to use epiduo and it's cleared up most of my face, there's just this fucking eyebrow acne shit...
>>
>>6877428
I'm actually recommending it.
You will feel like shit most likely but it just works.

Regarding hrt, your face might round out a bit and so on but it will basically take forever - so don't depend on it for passing.
>>
>>6877442
blagh
do you think i could pass with this bone structureee
>>
>>6877469
easily
>>
>>6877469
Potentially. It really depends, you won't know until you try it. Theres nothing I see that would flat-out prevent passing at some point.

It will do some shit to your face but as the others said it does take time. One thing it could easily do is clear out that acne.

Whether you wind up passing or not you'll feel a shitload better on hormones, just pop them. If you don't wind up passing you could easily just live the femboy life which is quite awesome on its own and beats the shit out of being a normal male.
>>
what's the cheapest trial method fpr 3-6months?
200mg Spiro and 2g Estrofem?
>>
>>6877481
okay i may reduce the blagh to an apathetic sigh

>>6877505
i dont want to be femboy, i want to be pretty princess D:
>>
>>6877654
You won't be le ebin pretty princess if you don't pop the skittles. If you can never attain le ebin pretty princess meme you can still at least settle for femboy status. Just fucking pop the skittles already faggot you'll probably pass and probably turn out fine.
>>
>>6875412
>>6875519
>>6875534
i don't think we really know. cone tits are an actual legit part of female puberty. reports are probably biased by people who expect RESULTS. NOW and think you're done after like a year. and some girls just end up with cone tits period because genetics

>>6875312
chill the fuck out
what did you think was going to happen in two months?
obviously ask for something other than spiro but damn.
>>
>>6877726
yeah outside of meming it's really driving me crazy that i can't buy hormones right now.
gonna try getting a job but also trying to find an old man willing to purchase my virginity.
can you hit me in the face for motivation thanks
>>
>still have a little bit of clear fluid come out when I orgasm
>on 200mg spiro + 4mg E
So should I try 250mg spiro?
>>
>>6878002
How many months has it been since you started?
Also precisely how much clear fluid? Ever have nothing come out at all?
>>
>>6878069
Been on AAs since late March, estrogen a month after that. Usually it's maybe a penny or dime sized dollop's worth. I've only once had nothing at all come out.
>>
>>6875683
Please respond anyone?
>>
File: CAM00130.jpg (522KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00130.jpg
522KB, 2560x1920px
Anyone have any experience with expired estrogen vials (Estradiol Valerate), the Progynon stuff? The stuff I have expired 11/15, but it's been in my backpack for like 2-3 years away from sunlight and heat/cold. If anything it's been probably slightly less than room temperature the whole time tucked in the front pocket closed off.

They're about half filled with air and look like this.

I need to know since I would probably do 10mg a week (used to do 20mg weekly and had no adverse effects, levels were a little high though but otherwise fine) until I can get a new shipment.

Is it safe?
>>
>>6875683

You'll get barely any changes in face if you started post male puberty, honestly. If you're not even on an AA you won't get any noticeable results at all. 2mg is already a very very low dosage and you really can't expect much from that, let alone with no AA. If you are taking AAs then possibly its just YMMV, HRT doesn't do much for face as people like to hope if you've already gone through male puberty.
>>
>>6878090
So still under 6 months? You may see more reduction with time, but you might need a higher dose. I personally took a long time to hit 0 ejaculate on spiro, and barely ever got it at all. On cypro nothing comes out basically every single time and on the rare occasion anything does come out it's like a teensy pinhead sized drop.

Spiro doesn't seem to work for everyone, you might see some more reduction upping the dose or simply waiting, but spiro's negative effects may be amplified from raising the dose. Cypro would likely have you ejaculating nothing at all by this point.
>>
>>6878177
Yeah I'm on AA, and I'm planning on getting into 4 estradiol soon
thanks
>>
>>6878166
You could risk it if you like. The interior of the ampoules should be just as sterile as ever, although the medication may or may not have lost some potency. Check to see if it is discolored or cloudy at all, and if it is, don't inject it.

Still a gamble though. You would likely be fine, but it's still a gamble.
>>
>>6878181
I see. I guess I'll give it another month or two or maybe start taking 250mg until I'm about to run out and see if I get more reduction. If not, I'll switch to Cypro. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>6878191

Checked all the vials, they're all super clean and clear. I just couldn't find information to see if it's toxic or not in itself, but only information I could find online offhand said that liquid form tends to lose potency faster than pill form.

Hm...I mean I don't think it'll turn toxic/or is toxic...I think I'll try it.
>>
>>6878181
Is it necessary to not cum at all to know it's working? I'm not him but I'm still producing quite a bit of jizz. So it means it's not working as it should? Can't get a blood test right now.
>>
>>6878226
Best of luck to you.
>>6878232
How much do you produce and how clear is it? Cloudy at all? Does it squirt out? Also, how long have you been taking your AA?

It's a sign that your test isn't thoroughly nuked but at the same time, if you're early enough in it could simply be decreasing over time and not reached its full potential yet. It's not uncommon at all for there to be -some- fluid production, but if it's cloudy or large in volume that's definitely a sign, although mainly if the AA has been taken for quite a while.
>>
>>6878274
1 month and it's just cloudy and no it doesn't squit but I never really squirted like a normal person.

Also only 100mg spiro for now.
>>
>>6878274
source?
>>
>>6878286
At one month it's nothing to be concerned about. Are you self-med or going through a doctor?
>>6878288
It's common knowledge that castration levels of testosterone lead to little to no fluid being produced at orgasm. I produce virtually none and only after reaching such levels of test, same exact thing for my tranny gf, who produces none at all. A friend of mine on cypro produces none at all either, at castration levels.

If you want to spend the time, I'm sure google would back me up here, or any other people with test-confirmed nuked testosterone. If you're producing fluid and not over 6 months in, and you're concerned, go get tested if you can.

I'm at 14ng/dL btw.
>>
>>6878400
If you're producing fluid and over 6 months in***
>>
>>6878400
ah, so no source then.
>>
>>6878400
>Are you self-med or going through a doctor?
Self-med
>>
>>6878409
Yeah you can go ahead and sit there with your high test levels, I'm looking at many sources right now :3

Do you want them? Will you ask nicely? Will you recognize that not ejaculating is virtually unanimous among those undergoing successful HRT, and that you've done little to no looking into this, and are too lazy to spend 2 seconds on google? Because I have no issues letting you sit there with your high test levels going bald and shit.
>>
>>6878458
sorry for not believing your "common knowledge," that you keep spouting everywhere just like all the other complete bullshit spouted as "common knowledge" on this board. if it's so easy to find a source, include it when you get challenged and don't get butthurt that someone asked
>>
>>6877427

Hm alright thanks m8. Appreciate it. I'll try a small order first, if it works then I'll keep ordering a 2-3 months supply at higher dosages ever other month so I can stock up. I don't mind paying an extra for shipping in smaller shipments, I just don't want to go off HRT again.
>>
File: low fluid.png (9KB, 379x165px) Image search: [Google]
low fluid.png
9KB, 379x165px
>>6878515
Meh I think I'll just let your stupid, rude ass go bald.
Not my fault you jumped into HRT without doing any reading beforehand, why should I be burdened with doing your homework for you? How about a little teaser for your pleasure.
(since I know you've done no research, you know that HRT meds include chemical castration meds as their AA component, right?)

I'd give more but I think it'd be better for you to go actually read up on your own so you know the many effects of HRT, although I'd love it if you sat at the wrong test levels.

Also some nice facts for you:
You're an idiot who isn't even getting blood tested, yet has done zero research into the signs of nuked testosterone. You seemed to gobble up "common knowledge" on dose and regimens with zero research done on your part into how to know shit is working without a blood test, so you could know that those doses and regimens were working for you. You haven't even spent 5 minutes reading up on the effects of HRT.
>>
>>6878618

Why are you even responding to that dumb nigger? Fucker can't even google and look at the first result...I mean this shit is taught in middle/high school, maybe they dropped out?

I mean this is why retards shouldn't self med, they're so fucking dumb they don't even know what they're putting in their bodies like jesus fucking christ. I mean if they're literally stupid enough to just blindly follow some information on the internet saying "HEY TAKE THIS HRT FROM THIS SITE AT THESE DOSAGES" but too stupid to bother even looking up any information regarding said HRT, the chemicals/hormones and their possible side effects...just like...I don't even.

I've met some retards in my 5 years of self medding but jesus christ this guy easily comes in top 10 of retards I've seen.

I hope they are trolling in all honesty.
>>
>>6878618
>>6878665
you're fucking retarded. there is literally nothing wrong with asking you for a source for your claims.
give it, or you need to qualify that you're just speculating.
>>
>>6878691
You're retarded for even needing a source and not knowing this shit already. Go read up, you NEED to if you're going to be doing HRT, especially self-med.

If you need someone else to go do your homework for you, then you're fucked. This is my last response to you, so go read up on your own or go be fucked, I really don't care if you continue doing it wrong and being uninformed, the only person negatively affected by that is you. Have fun in your ignorance.
>>
>>6878618
>>6878709
for example, your unsourced screenshot is talking about castration, and suggests that a castrato would have ejaculate that does not contain sperm, and be "minimal" in volume. minimal is of course not very specific. your picture has no evidence to support the same claim that people taking certain medications that work in vastly different ways would receive the same effects in the same way. the term "chemical castration" does not imply it is identical to castration.

I'm actually doing quite fine, thank you. I simply like to point out when i see questionable and unsourced advice being passed out as fact. now I haven't read specifically on this particular subject, but i was interested in more. your aggressive response is childish, and simply makes it impossible to believe what you're saying without more research. since you refuse repeatedly to source your claims, I'm not confident that it's trivial to do
>>
>>6878709
Furthermore, even a search for this information on cypro (because the following information is even less accessible for spiro), informally suggested on here as the best dick-killer of common AAs (note how I clarify this statement) doesn't really support the idea that someone should be worried if they still produce ejaculate.

>Sperm count and the volume of ejaculate are reduced at oral doses of 50 to 300 mg per day.
https://www.drugs.com/mmx/cyproterone-acetate.html, sourcing Product Information: Androcur®, cyproterone acetate. Berlex Canada, Lachine, Quebec (PI revised 7/1995) reviewed 4/2000.

and from wikipedia the only statement relating to the drug's effect on ejaculate,
>Side effects in males resulting directly from the antiandrogen and antigonadotropic properties of CPA include physical demasculinization, gynecomastia (breast enlargement) and general physical feminization, breast pain/tenderness, galactorrhea (milk outflow), sexual dysfunction (including loss of libido and erectile dysfunction), impaired spermatogenesis, and reversible infertility. In the treatment of men with prostate cancer, CPA has been described as causing "severe" suppression of libido and erectile potency, comparable to that seen with surgical castration.

sources
Sarah H. Wakelin (1 June 2002). Systemic Drug Treatment in Dermatology: A Handbook. CRC Press. p. 32.
and
Iversen P, Melezinek I, Schmidt A (January 2001). "Nonsteroidal antiandrogens: a therapeutic option for patients with advanced prostate cancer who wish to retain sexual interest and function". BJU International. 87 (1): 47–56. doi:10.1046/j.1464-410x.2001.00988.x
>>
>>6878886

The former merely states that "[cypro] inhibits spermatogenesis and produces reversible infertility (but is not a male contraceptive)." while the latter primarly focuses on libido and erectile health of the -utamides for prostate cancer patients, but mentions cypro's effects on erectile function, referencing (Jacobi GH, Altwein JE, Kurth KH, Basting R, Hohenfellner R. Treatment of advanced prostatic cancer with parenteral cyproterone acetate: a phase III randomised trial. Br J Urol 1980; 52: 208–15), but I can't seem to read this even with sci-hub

Basically, I don't think you're right in saying this is some kind of "hurr lmgtfy first result" result. Of course, if you can provide some evidence to support the idea I'm not going to get angry at you, because knowing this would be better for me and for everybody else. However, it seems more likely that 1. only a reduction in volume would be necessary to estimate efficacy, not a cessation of ejaculate, 2. there is more at play than simply testosterone levels (http://press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jc.2014-4434?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub%3Dpubmed#)
>>
>>6878735
Not them but chemical castration is actually more powerful at reducing test than actual castration since you've got blockers and a eunuch still has adrenals and unblocked test receptors.

I jizz almost nothing. I get a drop of clear fluid and occasionally I'll leak during masturbation or sex acts.
The test levels you guys are going for should lead to similar or even less because I've still got my adrenals working and I also don't take estrogen like you all do.
T. eunuch
If you want proof of that I can totally show you my gizzard.
>>
>>6878893
I'm not challenging that you might not jizz anything at all, but really your anecdote does not serve as proof that testosterone levels (we'll ignore test binding for now) directly correlate with ejaculate volume or that nonzero ejaculate volume indicates testosterone levels unacceptable for a mtf.

Additionally, you simply reinforce the idea that "chemical castration" behaves differently than castration.
>>
>>6878907
Chemical castration is castration.
It being stronger isn't going to make you magically produce more ejaculate either.
Source is the wiki for castration.
And if you don't like my anecdotes, here's another for you:
I don't know any castrated people who produce semen in anything near normal volumes. Are they wrong on non-zero? Probably, but still it really is supposed to be low volume and clear unless someone is taking testosterone replacement.
Another anecdote, my level of semen production (NSFW):
https://my.mixtape.moe/dmwafw.jpg

Producing semen at around those levels would be a great indicator of seeing that one has low enough test, because with normal test levels someone would pump out a lot more than that. Perhaps they should have worded it that way, maybe they'll dump some source info on you. From a quick googling mtfs seem to talk about loss of semen production from their HRT, I don't know if there's much in the way of scientific studies on that seeing as there wouldn't be a point when people are getting blood tests to check their levels. I'd love to help you out, maybe what I've said will help you a little bit.

Think of it this way: if you're pumping out low levels of semen like that pic above, your prostate isn't functioning like a normal prostate would be, indicating a lack of testosterone. Same deal with the testicles.
Next post will have some stuff from the wiki page for the prostate to back me up, which you can delve into further if you'd like more info.
>>
File: prostate1.png (7KB, 429x94px) Image search: [Google]
prostate1.png
7KB, 429x94px
>>6878954
>>6878907
One of two. This shows that the prostate is responsible for much of the fluid produced. Next one will show that the prostate and its functions are regulated by testosterone.
>>
File: prostate2.png (9KB, 687x108px) Image search: [Google]
prostate2.png
9KB, 687x108px
>>6878961
2/2
>>
File: seminal vesicle.png (11KB, 766x94px) Image search: [Google]
seminal vesicle.png
11KB, 766x94px
>>6878969
>>6878961
>>6878954
Our next culprit in semen production, the seminal vesicle.

Surprise surprise, it's dependent on testosterone to function properly. From the wiki on seminal vesicle.

To read more, go to the wiki on seminal vesicle and read up, check their sources.

But so far this stuff suggests that low test = less semen production through the prostate and seminal vesicle not being properly regulated and "told" to do their work, because they depend on androgens to do their stuff.
>>
File: semen.png (17KB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
semen.png
17KB, 450x262px
>>6878983
While I'm at it I'll link semen production to the seminal vesicle. From wikipedia again.

Go there to read up on more, but I think this all shows very well that low test = nonfunctioning male junk = little semen output.

Now you can assume I'm a magical fairy that somehow doesn't produce much semen, or you can assume I'm fairly regular in regards to someone with really low test and that having similar semen output would be a good indicator of being similarly low test and having similarly non/barely functional male sex organs because of that.

I'm just trying to help connect the dots for you. Hopefully I was of some assistance.
>>
File: 1460758812822.jpg (277KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
1460758812822.jpg
277KB, 600x572px
My inside of my left thigh feels tender, like its been bruised. There's no swelling.

Could I have a blood clot?

I haven't used the injection site on that leg for two weeks, and it didn't hurt at all before this morning.
>>
>>6879291
>inside of thigh
As long as you're injecting properly into your thigh (vastus lateralis) the pain wouldn't be from that.

Look at all the symptoms of DVT and see if you fit them. Could just be a bruise style injury.
>>
what can i do about my possibly receding hairline before hrt? i don't know if i trust stuff like finasteride because of posts ive seen around here. i know HRT is supposed to stop male pattern baldness and over time regrow lost hair but what can i do before i get on HRT?

i probably won't be able to get on it for a long time.

does biotin really help?
>>
>>6879409
you can't do anything but fin or AAs
>>
>>6879417
AAs help?

http://hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=104552

umm my hairlines similar to this guys. my hairs always been long and parted around the middle so idk if its just that or what
>>
>>6879432
mine is similar to that, but i stopped losing it after taking fin.
mpb is caused by dht. fin inhibits the conversion of test to dht. AAs reduce test, which then reduces dht
>>
>>6879445
>>6879432
Estrogen also helps actually getting a feminine hairline.
I take all three, I went from losing a massive amount of hair everyday, every minute and everywhere, and now after a month of finasteride + HRT I would struggle trying to find a fallen hair most days.
>>
>>6879450
i have never heard of this. where did you?
>>
>>6879445
is fin really safe though? the general consensus i see on it here is that its safe but every now and then like last week i see posts about how it supposedly really fucked someone over healthwise.
>>6879450
were you ever on finasteride alone?
would you consider it safe and effective?

ty for the replies <3
>>
>>6879456
Just too many anecdotes from people. I have no source, sorry.
>>6879458
>were you ever on finasteride alone?
Yes before starting HRT. It helped, but it's not a miracle cure.
>would you consider it safe and effective?
Yes I would. I was really scared at first because of all the horror stories on top of getting stomach pain and diarrhea at the start but it went away. Your body just needs to get used to these drugs I guess.
>>
>>6879466
>stomach pain and diarrhea
._. how painful are we talking? stomach aches are my weakness
>>
>>6879466
ah ok. i'm pretty sure it's not really a thing honestly.

>>6879458
i've never had sides, but considering i had a panic attack when i realized i actually was balding i didn't really give a shit anyway. if you are concerned you should look up risks on wikipedia or google scholar, but remember that "natural" cures or minoxidil won't do shit about your hair loss, if it is indeed mpb
>>
>>6879291

You should do the outside of the thigh, not the inside...

The inside has more nerves and blood vessels.
>>
>>6879466
>it helped
:O so you saw some regrowth or at least noticed less shedding?
i'm not sure if my hairline really is receding or it's just a parting pattern, not to mention whether or not i just have a really big forehead
>>6879471
ok, ill keep that in mind, ty. desu i cant really determine if its hair loss or just my hairline/parting. ive always covered my forehead but i never thought about it like this unti lrecently
>>
>>6879466
>>6879471

Estrogen lowers testosterone. So it would only really have an effect from that.

Still you should go on fin/an AA asap.
And bear in mind that spiro and cypro are partial agonists (activators) of the androgen receptor, although very weak. So bica might be a bit safer in that regard, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>6879481
>ive always covered my forehead
that's why i never paid attention or noticed. i always hated the look of my large forehead
>>
>>6879488
i tried drawing a pic of what my hairline looks like... i dont know if the kind of like U shape is a sign of anything?

sorry that this pic is so shit, but i have this kind of... scoop? that shows when i pull my hair back. i tried to draw it as best i could. there's a U shaped ring that goes through the mid of my hair that shows some scalp, and its more visibl on the right side of my head (left in the pic) where my hair parts a lot now. there's some fuzzy hairs in the middle, but the parts ive circled, when i look in the mirror make me... worry it means im going to start losing hair in the middle of my head
>>
File: hairline.png (6KB, 429x340px) Image search: [Google]
hairline.png
6KB, 429x340px
>>6879507
>>6879488
shit forgot pic
>>
>>6876158
>What exactly are "dangerous levels" exactly?
pretty sure they were in the 300s-400s, but yeah I was fine I just didn't need that big of a dosage.
>>
File: imfucked.png (1MB, 1121x658px) Image search: [Google]
imfucked.png
1MB, 1121x658px
>>6879507
>>6879508
im fucked arent i
my hairs long and thick but this makes me feel bad
>>
>>6879534

Start taking HRT to avoid any further progression.
I have heard that a bit can come back after going on fin and such.
>>
>>6879534
No, get on HRT asap. My hairline is just slightly lower and I pass even without makeup after a year. MANY cis women have big foreheads, so eh.
>>
>>6879554
i'm trying my best to get on HRT but moneys hard as fuck to come by.
i dont think ill ever pass and have long since accepted that, by "im fucked arent i" i meant "my hairlines fucked isnt it"
idk i dont think that scalloping bit is normal.
>>
>>6879557
there's always ffs m8
>>
>>6879559
money
>>
>>6879560
it's probably not that long until insurance covers it, particularly medicaid. if you're in a first world country probably even better
>>
File: tannerstages.png (22KB, 240x227px) Image search: [Google]
tannerstages.png
22KB, 240x227px
>>6875552
Its false.

You're going to have cone tits for a while either way, its just how tits develop.

This is develovement over 4-5 years in cis females, mind you. Cone tits are perfectly natural and normal. Have patience young padawan.
>>
>>6878226
The expiry date is supposedly the date up to which the manufacturer can guarantee the medication will be at least 95% potent or something like that (I looked it up online) after the expiry date it's still safe to use expired medicines because they don't immediately become toxic but it's safe to say they slowly become less potent the older they become depending on storage conditions aswell but as an earlier poster said don't use the estradiol if the contents are cloudy and if there's precipitation inside the ampoule, also look at the shelf life of the med which is also like an expiry date but it gives you an idea how long you can use it safely. I have the same progynon depot as you and mine will expire at the end of dec 2016 but i'm gonna continue to use it till I run out mid next year cos the shelf life extends till dec 2017 and I don;t wanna waste any.
>>
>>6879618
This.
I once had cone tits but over the years they've filled out rounded and become normal.
>>
>>6879629
I'm the one who told them to check for cloudiness and all that. You and I are on the same batch kek.

I was pissed when I ordered it because I ordered like 6 boxes of 10 vials which for one person would be a year and two months or so, and it was maybe 7 or 8 months from hitting that date. Luckily it's split between me and my gf so we will run through it before it expires, but still. It was of an older batch than my previous order and that weirded me out considering it was from the same place.
>>
>>6877345
It should have been posted to the thread to be reviewed and adjusted before being made the OP image like that.
>>
>>6877418
Their acne isn't even that bad, and HRT reduces acne significantly because low testosterone.
>>
>>6873555
I think a big problem here is that most people are not aware of the research that showed that bicalutamide does pass through the blood-brain barrier in humans, but have heard of the non-human animal studies where it did not. So, what you just described would not occur with darolutamide, since the research did showed that it does not pass through the blood-brain barrier in humans, although it was hidden deep in the research article.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/chelsea-manning-hunger-strike-bullying-wikileaks

wew, like her or not, there's some feels in this article
>>
File: Snapchat-7258448062080739122.jpg (85KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7258448062080739122.jpg
85KB, 480x854px
How can I overcome of my 'fear' of needles?

I just spent 45 minutes trying to psyche myself up, and still haven't broken the skin.
>>
>>6880765

The fear is in your mind, and unnecessary.
Understand this and delete your fear.
>>
>>6880491

Yeah, and anyways an increase in LH basically implies that it crosses the blood brain barrier.
>>
if i lie to my doctor about being NB trans and get into HRT business how do i weasle my way into getting prescribed specifically bica and raloxifene? i figured id mention how i want my dick to maintain functional and how i dont want boobs, but im not really sure if they would take me seriously hhh
>>
>>6881561
How about you just pay out of your own pocket for your lifestyle like literally everyone else?
I don't go about to my doc and ask for hgh either.
>>
>>6871941
For anons that self med, what drugs would you recommend and what dosage and what website to get them?
>>
>>6881834
Cypro, E pills of your choice that can be taken sublingually.

Whatever website that offers reasonable prices and ships to where you life.
>>
>>6881561
That would be a monumental task, nearly impossible. First off most docs and gatekeepers do not accept NB trans. Then on top of that they've all got their favorite meds to prescribe and it's almost never bica, and never ever serms. They'd probably want to stick you on spiro/cypro depending on country and estrogen of some kind.
>>
>>6880765
Maybe this will help and maybe it wont:

The first time is the hardest, but have no fear. For me it was virtually painless, and even the ones that weren't painless really were almost nothing, just a little pinch. I've now given myself nearly 150 injections, and it gets a lot easier after the first one.

Just breathe steady and calm. Don't even think, just do. Stick it in, and marvel at how little of a deal that was. Pull the plunger up, check for blood, if no blood inject it nice and steady. The blood would show up as a dark red blob in the oil, it'll be very obvious and it's also exceedingly rare. I've only ever had it happen one time. It's no big deal either, even if you fucked up and injected in a vein you will live and you'll be okay, your levels will just be off for a week but that's no big deal. You'll be fine, just do it.

If it helps you do a dry run on the other leg. Just stick in an empty needle so you see how it feels and to ease your tension. I cured a friend of their fear of needles this way.
>>
>>6880765
Why wouldn't you just fucking get pills? It's not like you're getting leuprorelin is it
>>
>>6881660
DELEET THISSSS!
>>
>>6881660
but anon, im scared of dying while taking these ;-;
>>
>>6881945
>your levels will just be off for a week but that's no big deal.
So what happens here? Does it still work but less effectively in the vein? Do you inject more (into the muscle this time) or just leave it?
>>
>>6882343
It basically all absorbs super fast and results in low levels for the rest of the week.

If that gets done you'd just deal with it and wait till the next injection and not fuck it up. But if you always aspirate, you can never inject into a vein.
>>6882162
Estrogen injections are nice in that it's a once-a-week thing rather than a multiple-times-a-day thing, there's no liver strain. They're effective, safe, and easy. On top of this they're the cheapest DIY method. I pay something like $1.53 per week for estrogen.
>>
>>6882681
injections may be more effective than pills but i still like how i get high every time the pill dissolves in my mouth which is every day
>>
File: Snapchat-7064491938255310710.jpg (60KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7064491938255310710.jpg
60KB, 480x854px
>>6880797
>>6881945
>>6882162
So, its the next morning. Will the needle still be sterile, or do I need to get a new dose?
>>
>>6882885
I personally would prepare a fresh needle with new liquid but it's all up to you. You'd probably be fine but I'm overly cautious. Making a new one will minimize chances of infection and it has been sitting around all night being capable of becoming contaminated.

We use the exact same syringes btw.

Also don't sweat the injection, it won't go wrong, you will be fine. Just stick it in and do your thing. Maybe eat something first so you don't faint from the nervousness you might feel. You'll feel immensely relieved afterwards and realize it's not so bad at all.
>>
>>6882809
Having done pills I think that's a bit of a placebo but I do feel really nice after injecting and especially nice the next days.
>>
>>6882885

If you didn't inject it it should be okay as long as you kept the cap on but honestly needles are so cheap it might be safer to use a new one.
>>
>>6883048
Thanks. I switched out the needle, and was able to get it done without raising my heart rate too much.

There were people talking earlier about smaller oestradiol doses giving more even breast growth. I'm taking 10mg/week atm; could I be on less/ should I be on more?
>>
If I take Spiro is it bad drinking too much milk everyday? For the whole potassium thing and shit.

I usually drink 4 or more big glasses of milk everyday, would this be a problem?
>>
>>6883457
I've always done 10mg/week and I've gotten great gains over the past years. When you do such doses later in the week you have lower levels, which helps trigger breast growth, then a spike at the start of the week. I often have felt the most breast growth pains in the end of the week. Just stick to 10mg/week.
>>
what's the difference between injecting and pills?
>>
Hi /hrtg/ this is my first post here, hopefully I can get some feedback or interesting discussion

I'm fairly early into transition, I started with the standard prescription of 100mg spiro and 2mg estradiol. It's been around two months, and I had my levels checked because I wanted to hopefully increase my dosage depending on that.

I thought my levels were somewhat strange, and my doctor echoed the same sentiment to me during out follow-up appointment. I had 500~ T and 200~ E, both relatively high levels, particularly for someone on HRT. She said she wasn't sure what this meant. Has anyone else had something like this?

I did get my spiro raised to 200mg though, but kept my estradiol at 2mg
>>
Anyone still on parents insurance and get HRT?

I have an appointment next month but am afraid that my parents will find out through the insurance somehow.

Or am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>6877230
I might be that Anon's Norwegian friend. Anyway basically my packages only got stopped if they were too big? I'm not sure. Like when I ordered Cypro x2 from there, haven't been seized once uh.. 4 times? Meanwhile when I did a larger package where i also added Estrofem x2.
I think it's just Norway with these new import laws. (They were taken into effect First of October, last year IIRC.)
>>
>>6872334
>>6872325
Doesn't the raloxifene act as estrogen on it's own? I thought that was the whole point.. Why add a different type?
>>
File: 1456853425360.png (100KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456853425360.png
100KB, 300x300px
My pharmacy won't have my estrogen medication (delestrogen) until the end of october because of a manufacturer delay. What the FUCK am I going to do for near two months without E?
>>
>>6884005

500 is not unreasonable (It's like mid male range). 100 mg of spiro probably wasn't enough.

Do you know your levels before HRT?
>>
>>6884482

self med
>>
>>6884482
they won't substitute anything?
>>
>>6884482
and you can't just order somewhere online with your prescription...?
>>
how much weight should I lose before I start hrt
>>
>>6882885
I've delayed taking my shot a few times because I still get nervous when I have to give myself an injection, it should still be fine as I haven't had any issues waiting an extra day.
>>
>>6884734
all of it
>>
>>6880077
they get updated in the anime girl folder linked in the OP
>>
>>6884482
Order some online.
>delestrogen
Fookin easy m8 order progynon depot from alldaychemist. Shit's cheap, IIRC without shipping costs a 2 month supply won't even cost you $20.

It's the same stuff. IM injectable estradiol valerate. Take one vial per week, or adjust to whatever your dosage is. Boom fixed, easy peasy, no issues whatsoever.
>>
>>6884482
>>6885156
Oh also, are there other pharmacies around you? If so try there. Or just order from alldaychemist and you've got your estrogen. I can vouch for its authenticity seeing as I do get blood tested a couple times a year. It's the real deal.
>>
>>6884734
you should lose 100 lbs
no really, what kind of question is that?
we don't know your current weight or height or anything
also losing weight before hrt is a meme
i lost 50 lbs while on hrt (was 220)
>>
>>6884734
It's okay to start now, but you will have to lose any weight to make it redistribute. Still better than putting it off for too long and becoming more masculine. Just start now and work hard to lose weight. It's not hard to lose weight or keep it off on HRT.
>>
>>6885083

Why don't you read the wikipedia article on bicalutamide?
>>
Where to buy pills in Canada?

Allday and inhouse don't seem to ship to canada.
>>
>>6886623
what's wikiepedia
>>
Hey friends. So I've notice these hardish lumps underneath both of my testicles (the epididymis). I'm on 25mg cypro.

Could this be just extra flesh from my atrophied testicles? Any ideas anons?
>>
Hey, I'm the guy that started lactating just one month into HRT with half dose (100 spiro, 2 estradiol valerate)

My initial plan was doubling up too 200mg and 4mg after a month, but if I'm lactating does it mean that it's actually doing too much already? Should I double up the dose anyway?
>>
File: prolactin.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
prolactin.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>6890161
>started lactating just one month into HRT
>Lactating
>1 month
Fuck, you need to get your prolactin levels checked asap nigga.

seriously you could have prolactinoma
>>
>>6890161

If it's just a bit a few drops of clearish liquid it might not really be milk but just like some random juice from the new tissue. I had that early on and I also thought it was milk.

If it is milk keep milking yourself to keep up production so people can drink your milk.
>>
Reposting from another thread.

Im losing weight atm in order to start transitioning.

Is it worth it to self med a weak AA in order to keep me from masculinizing more within this next year? Im 22, mtf.
>>
>>6890270
Uh oh, I don't like that. I can't get blood tests now but I hurry up
>>6890286
>If it's just a bit a few drops of clearish liquid it might not really be milk but just like some random juice from the new tissue.
It's pretty much a few drops of clearish liquid, yes. That calms me a bit.
>>
>>6890446
>self med
Take the best AA you can aford, nuke your balls with cypro, or take bica
>>
>>6890446
as soon as you decide you are going to take hormones, you need to get on them as soon as possible

tick tock
>>
>>6890446

Don't wait to lose weight. You can do that later.
In fact order hormones and start losing weight as soon as you can.
>>
>>6888777
QHI? Don't remember if they ship there but they ship to Norway, which ADC and IHP doesn't.
Similar question though; anyone know some place that ship delestrogen or progynon depot to Norway? (Contacted QHI and they don't provide).
>>
>>6890874
Lol nvm, I actually found a plausible one (safegenericpharmacy).
Bit pricey maybe, especially the shipping to Norway but I guess that may have something to do with the strict custom control here (which may be why so many others won't even ship here too..), just gotta hope they ship and get it through then~
>>
>>6891024
might compare prices with brandmedicines as well
>>
When will my nipples stop hurting this much?
>>
I asked my endocrinologist to prescribe dutasteride for me but he didn't see enough reason to when I'm already taking finasteride. What should I do to convince him differently?
>>
I don't suppose anybody here knows specifically which estrogen receptors Raloxifene binds to, and which ones it doesn't bind to?
>>
>>6891161
Shot in the dark here, but I would assume once the mammaries are developed and the breast tissue underneath them is formed.

I really have no idea though.
>>
I've been self-medding and am about to see an endocrinologist to go legit through informed consent. I've heard it's cheaper than self-medding, but my health insurance doesn't cover this kind of thing, how much is this gonna cost? I live in Michigan if that's relevant.
>>
>>6892220
Depends on the medication and which pharmacy you get it from. Check goodrx for costs.
>>
>>6884734
Losing weight before is good because you're starting from a blank slate

Losing weight during is also good because your body will hold onto feminine fat deposits more

I would say that the first will probably be more good though. Get slim before popping the pills.
>>
>>6890461
I got a few drops of clearish liquid just from taking the weakest-of-drugs strongest-of-herbs pueraria mirifica
>>
>>6892250
I'm more focused on the cost of the visit to the doctor desu
>>
>>6892311
I had the same thing. Now I'm on real drugs, and nothing of the sort.

My prolactin levels were elevated at the time. but that may have also been stress
>>
>>6891949
Listen to his guidance. It's not like he's making you take Spiro, and if you can't even figure out the reasons why you want to switch to the point where you're asking others to tell you why, you don't need to switch.
>>
Has anyone in Canada gotten their brand-name Estrace replaced with generic Lupin Estrace, and noticed that it doesn't give the same calm feeling when you dissolve it? I'm worried it might have less bioavailable estrogen in it.
>>
>>6893826
Ignore the 'Canada' part, I realized Estrace is sold in other countries. And what's the difference between Estrace and Estrofem?
>>
>ordered from QHI like 6 days ago
>still haven't updated the status of my order

god dammit why do they do this
>>
>>6893974
They did it to me too but 11 days after ordering I had the meds in hand. Don't worry, they have their shit together on the meds-delivery, order processing, and all that. They just suck at communication.
>>
Hi
I've been on estrogen injections for two years, but since I injected about a week ago, I've noticed this weird peeling around the injection site
Has anyone else experienced this before?
Should I be worried?
>>
>>6894046
Can you show us a picture of the site? It could just be from the bandage and stuff, skin drying from the alcohol prep, so on and so forth, I've been on injections for nearly 3 years and never had it happen, but don't worry.

Is there any redness, heat, pain from the site aside from the normal pain?
>>
>>6871948
I got mine from there and I have boobs now, so i guess so, also when I got my official script the packaging and everything is exactly the same.
>>
Does anyone here know if there are any SERMs that act as antagonists at the alpha estrogen nuclear receptor and agonists at the beta estrogen nuclear receptor (AKA, the SERMs that block breast growth, which is what most people refer to), that does not pass through the blood-brain barrier?
>>
>>6894384
I'm no expert and this is a difficult question. Maybe this paper can help you kick off your research.
http://dmd.aspetjournals.org/content/37/1/161.full
>>
I'm moving from 4mg to 6mg valerate
how should I dose it?

3mg/12h
alternate 4mg 2mg /12h
2mg/8h
>>
micronized 17β-estradiol (Teva generic) can be taken sublingually, right?
>>
>>6894654
I do 4mg morning and 2mg night with blockers
>>
>>6894752
>micronized
Yes.
>>
what is the usual dose of progesterone? and what should I know before taking it?
>>
>>6878166
>>6878191
>>6878274
>>6879629

Update, I injected like 13 hours ago, no problems so far. No signs of any overdose or any fuck ups regarding process of injecting. Going to try 20mg in a couple of days to see how it goes depending on if I feel anything or not.

I've done more E doses before, usually 30mg every 10-11 days is my limit before I feel overdose symptoms, gonna try because it's expired, figured it won't be as potent and even if it is, it's nothing I haven't done before anyways. Then probably go back to 20mg a week to see how that works.
>>
>>6878232
>>6878274
i never have sex or masturbate so i dont know what would come out when i orgasm, but when i get aroused i can sometimes get very very wet, and that fluid is clear usually, although sometimes it can be a little white ish.
my T has been straight nuked for over two years now, 100mg spiro a day took me to single digit levels, and now i take 150-200mg daily so i know theres nothing there now.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>6894114
Here is a picture.
I did the injection over a week ago I've showered and moisturized several times sense then....
There was mild pain when I first injected but that subsided pretty quickly
In two and a half years of injections this has never happened so it seems bizarre
>>
Can estradiol valerate (progynova) be taken sublingually?
>>
>>6895718
Adding to this, what about (gynokadin), also estradiol valerate?
>>
>>6895718
>>6895756
see
>>6894879
>>
>>6895821
How do i tell its micronized?
>>
>>6895718
You can, but it takes a very long time for it to dissolve
>>
>>6871941
Doesn't inhouse pharmacy require a prescription?
>>
>>6897718
Technically they ask for one if you're from the US.

>""" require """

Definitely not.
>>
Does anyone order from AllDayChemistry? What does their shipping look like? Is it discreet? Could I pass it off as something inconspicuous to my roommates?
>>
>>6895414
Seems like it might be just some irritation. Was that specific injection your first time injecting the expired meds or have you done it before?

You should see if it keeps going or if it gets worse.
>>
>>6895965
i took 17b for a month and those took far longer to dissolve than my valerate
>>
>>6871941
>Take full AA dose at night due to sedative effects
>And to combat T when at its highest

Is there any proof for this?
I always heard T is highest in the hours after you wake up, that's why men with T conditions are told to have their blood taken at like 8am-noon.
Also I've never experienced a sedative effect from my AA...
>>
>>6899304
>why men with T conditions are told to have their blood taken at like 8am-noon
which I never really got
it's like designing the test to make it so that people who suffer most of the time but are ok for a short period of time stay that way instead of feeling ok the whole time
>>
>>6873540
>>6873501
Spiro has a half life of only a few hours, whoever recommended taking it all at once doesn't understand how these meds work.
Think about it this way, if you took 200mg at 10pm, then by 10am there would only be 1/16th still active and effectively nothing for the rest of the day. Sure, taking only 100mg at night halves the amount in your body overnight, but T naturally spikes again in the hours after waking up. Would you rather have a full potent dose for that, or only 1/16 or less from last night's dose? Splitting the dose ensures that your T levels are consistently moderately supressed, rather than peaks and valleys in there levels caused by single dose.

The other anon is right though, for Cypro and Bica it really doesn't matter when you take it so long as it's with a meal
>>
File: 1451373267878.png (166KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1451373267878.png
166KB, 314x278px
>>6871941
when will i get boobs?

i am 3 weeks in on 4mg estrofem and 50mg cypro. I have no change to my nipples or tit pain or anything. Should i try and make myself fatter?
>>
>>6900925
You're 3 weeks in nigga you ain't gonna have shit yet. Ask again if you're 6 months in and still nothing.
Did you read into the effects at all yet? Tits take time.
>>
>>6898602
Mine aren't expired that was someone else?

I'll just continue to watch it; I inject again on Sunday; I'll do my other leg this time just to avoid potentially making anything worse
>>
Now that IHP just started accepting Bitcoin with a 10% discount if you use it I think I will use them instead of QHI for my first order. I am not sure which one is better though what is the common opinion?
>>
>>6901074
i mean... ihp is like 2x the price for estradiol at least, even with the discount
not sure why you'd pick that
>>
>>6901074
All depends on what you're ordering. In my experience QHI is faster in order processing and shipping, and has certain things at a better price. QHI also just flat out will take visa and mastercard which is pretty handy.
>>
>>6901024
b...but i hear people saying they got pain and sensation changes early on
>>
>>6901171
Different people are different. Also starting later doesn't necessarily mean your breasts will develop any less well eventually.
>>
I question the inclusion of this site in the OP
http://www.trans-health.com/2002/hrt-self-medication/

first, recommending cypro at 100-150mg per day, spiro at 100-200mg. not including bicalutamide (but including flutamide) or gnrh. additionally, recommending as top two estrogens ethinyl and conjugated, while not even mentioning valerate
>>
someone recommend that i start on 50mg of spiro and 1mg of estro, anyone else try this out? after a couple months i'd up it to 100mg and 2mg respectively
>>
>>6901171
Yeah I had tit growth pain 7 days in, doesn't mean shit though dawg, almost nobody I know had it that early. Everyone is different, and your levels haven't even hit the proper ranges yet, and they won't for a little while longer.
>>
>>6901226
That's super low, super super low.

Start 100mg spiro, 2mg estro, go up to 200mg spiro 4mg estro after a month or two.
>>
>>6901222
It has lots of good info, but its medications and dosages are outdated as fuck. Its essentially the same info you would hear from the average doctor/endo
>>
>>6901222
maybe this for the OP instead

▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
>>
How safe is Cypro? Hearing how it nukes testicles worry me a bit about damage it may be causing to other parts of the body. How does it supposedly isolate targeting that part anyway?
>>
so, if i go to an informed consent clinic, could i get hrt medication for feminization only (not full mtf transitioning)?
i have been told that i'd need to list the meds i'd like to take (bica + estrodiol/raloxifene), and then lie about wanting to transition, but i don't feel comfortable lying...
i would self-med but there are too many complications with that, at least for me
i-i just want to be pretty, anon, that's all..
>>
>>6902022
I don't know much, but iirc it is specifically created to be an antiandrogen
Spiro just has Tblocking as a side effect
>>
>>6902030
Yeah, probably.
Just say you're genderqueer or non-binary
>>
If im pre-HRT will cardio (running) fuck me up and promote test generation?

waiting times are a bitch in the netherlands and cant afford to self med
>>
>>6902022
Depends strongly on dosage and time taking it.
It is more harsh on the liver than many anti-androgens but again, this will depend on the individual and the dose. Not recommended for liver-compromised individuals, obviously. At the doses for our needs, it's not much of a risk assuming one is healthy.
On top of this though, one silver lining: the dose can be lowered with time because of how hardcore it is at deactivating your balls. I started at 50mg, now I'm at 25mg and could probably lower to 12.5mg. The dose lowering means less chance for side-effects and liver damage as time goes on.

IIRC about 30% of people taking it reported depression, I've had none of it though and some here have said b vitamins will prevent that, as it does deplete your b vitamins. You'll have to ask them for proofs if you want it though, pretty sure it's on the wiki though.

Meningoma risk: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3244644/
This is less of a risk in low-dose users though.

It also can increase prolactin levels and thus increases risk of prolactinoma. Again, all dependent on dosage.

Seeing as the dosage can be lowered over time, and that we don't need a high dose to begin with, the risks are minimized compared to prostate cancer patients. Still present though.

I plan to get an orchi soon anyway, and I've only been taking it like 7 months or so, with over 2 years of spiro before making the switch.

Are there risks? Yes. However I do not think they are big risks considering our low doses and the fact the dose can be lowered over time. Outside of the US it is the go-to AA for trannies.

Personally, I feel so much less in regards to side-effects compared with spiro. Spiro made me feel like shit, and I had to do things like get extra water, up salt intake, so on and so forth, to mitigate the side-effects. Still eventually lowered my blood pressure enough to give me heart palpitations, which is why I made the switch. I felt immensely better after, I felt normal again
>>
>>6902148
Also if you want proofs of anything I said go to the wiki article on cyproterone acetate or spend 5 minutes in google and school yourself.
>>
>>6902062
really? i don't think there's any risk in asking, at least...
>>
How long does inhouse take to ship? I'm tired of being jerked around by inefficient endo and want to give self-medding a try.
>>
>>6902259
And also, I should buy cypro right?
>>
>>6902259
>>6902264
>How long does inhouse take to ship?
expect around 10 days (+/- 3 days), but it really depends on where you are (especially if you're in the uk)
they have great customer service though, i've found
>And also, I should buy cypro right?
depends what you're trying to do and if you're willing to deal with the potential risks involved with self-medding
>>
>>6902293
I just want to kill my balls senpai. I don't care if my liver dies in the process.
>>
>>6902319
b-but anon-san, you need your liver!
>>
>>6902259
Qhi is faster shipping and processing, often better price, also cypro is fine, imo liver risk is negligible at our doses, and cypro is extremely good at its job.
>>
could hrt make you lose or gain weight? how to deal with either?
>>
>>6902331
I'd rather have a die-er than a liver because this life just ain't worth living #deep #edgy
>>6902340
I heard rumors of qhi sending fake meds tho
>>
>>6902424
I've heard rumors that all of them send fake meds, and I think all those rumors are bullshit.
>>
I nuked my T after 2 months on Cypro so is it safe to go down to 25mg now?
>>
>>6903072
I waited until 4 months myself, even with over 2 years of spiro beforehand and even though I began with nuked test. You could give it a shot if you really want. Is it blood test confirmed nuked test?
>>
>>6903093
>Is it blood test confirmed nuked test?
yeah, if anything my test is too low
>>
>>6903169
So below female range? Give it a shot then if that's the case.
>>
>>6881945
Bullshit. I was fine when I first started but I actually got steadily more afraid with each administration since I started until I just had to stop. That shit HURTS. I know I'm doing it right because I had a nurse show me how but it's fuckin terrible. That scraping when you breach the muscle is just eeeaaagghhggh...
>>
>>6904463
That's just you.

I think you might be dulling your needles when you fill or something, and/or you're using low quality needles.

Sticking the needle in doesn't hurt for me, just a little poke, nearly painless. It's a bit weird feeling it go into the muscle but it certainly doesn't hurt, not when I do it.
>>
where can i find decent information on progesterone? could someone brief me?
>>
>>6904989
wikipedia
>>
Order from qhi.co confirmed 5 days ago and I just want my fucking hrt already I'm so impatient. We're all gonna make it fags
>>
>>6905178
same feel
i'm impatient but also relieved
such a weight off my shoulders
still a lot to do though

>>6905157
i'll check it out, but will it have information relevant to trannies? what i'm most confused about is how you would alter your other dosages when on it. like if you were on spiro would you the spiro dosage? at what point during the transition is it optimal to start it?
>>
>>6905185
well did you look?
no, because you're a lazy tripfag
>>
>>6905208
yeah but all i could find was this line
>Progesterone is sometimes employed as a component of hormone replacement therapy for trans women.[106]
doesn't really tell me anything about dosages, nor could i find any info on transgender specific treatment.
i'd check out the source cited but it leads to a 404
i'll do some more digging on reddit but their information seems really varied, so idk what to trust.
>>
is 100mg spiro 2x day and 2mg e 2x day a good starting dose or should i halve that?
>>
>>6905387
introduce one med at a time so that if you have a reaction you know which one caused it
>>
>>6905389
I'll definitely do that but I mean would that be fine once I get onto both meds?
>>
>>6885156
>>6885164
Where do I get needles?
>>
>>6905613
One sec m8 I'm going to link you one or two sites that work. But first:
Are needles legal to purchase online where you live? If in the US, just google your state and "purchasing syringes online"

A handful of states require a prescription, the vast majority of states do not though. If you're not in the US then you should look up the laws for your country/region and see if online purchasing without a prescription is possible.
>>
>>6905632
Location is California. Do you know where I can purchase needles online?
>>
>>6905632
If in the US and not in one of the few states that doesn't allow it, this site should work and I've been using it myself:
http://www.allegromedical.com/syringes-c570/syringe-luer-lok-3cc-23gx1-in-ns-p547237.html
That's the link for their 1" IM needles, depending on where you plan on injecting and how much fat is in the region you might need 1.5" but if it's in the thigh 1" should work.
>>
>>6905650
Thanks. Are these needles too short for injections in the butt?
>>
>>6905665
Like dorsogluteal site? I use 1.5" needles for my gf and inject her in the dorsogluteal site. IMO it'd be a bit tricky to get to on your own body but I've never tried, I've always used my vastus lateralis (outer thigh) on myself with 1" needles. If doing butt the 1.5" would be a better idea IMO unless you don't have much fat there at all. The same site will have the 1.5" needles, I order both together when I do order them.
>>
Whats the pros and cons to progesterone?
I kinda wanna get on it, should i?
>>
>>6905688
If you're not 1-1.5 or maybe even 2 years in I'd wait till them.
>>
>>6905714
then*
>>
>>6905650
Thank you anon. Not that anon but I've never gone with injections because I had no idea where to buy online. But now, how do you dispose of the used needles? Normal garbage?
>>
>>6905802
It's actually illegal to dispose of medical syringes in household garbage. You need a special canister (those red ones you see at the doctor's office). Ask your local pharmacy. They'll dispose of the needles for you.
>>
>>6905248
my provincial guideline PDF (which has pretty normal ranges for everything else) has it at 100-400mg/day micronized (Prometrium).

That said, it does take a bit of a righteous attitude towards it so I dunno how those numbers are.
>>
I want to buy from IHP but I can't into bitcoins. Can someone give me a rundown on how to make a bitcoin purchase?
>>
New thread
>>6906967
>>
>>6906977
a lil soon dont cha think? page 5 is fine.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.