[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we heal the relationship between lesbians and transwomen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 453945.jpg (354KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
453945.jpg
354KB, 1500x1000px
How can we heal the relationship between lesbians and transwomen?
>>
Well one way comes to mind...
>>
I don't know where this meme of lesbians hating trannys comes from. Get off the internet and tumblr blogs. My circle of girl friends includes 2 lesbians and they are incredibly cool about it all. One of them has been crushing me for a long time.

Tl;dr heal it by realizing it's just memes
>>
There's nothing to heal. Lesbians and transwomen generally like each other. TERFs and sexist trannies make a small minority that only seems significant because you're posting in the worst place on the internet.
>>
>>6869273
>>6869272
/thread
>>
File: CaptureTERF.jpg (79KB, 1240x267px) Image search: [Google]
CaptureTERF.jpg
79KB, 1240x267px
>>6869272
>>6869273
couldn't have said it better myself.
Also posting my unifying theory of TERFs for good measure.
>>
TERF-y femme here; my feelings are no meme. But if I see you IRL I'm going to be cordial even though it's the opposite of how I feel. This is basically the only place I can be hateful without being eaten alive. No other queer space is even remotely safe for this.
>>
>>6869350
Yeah, thats retarded. Must make trannys feel better, though.
>>
File: terfs.png (76KB, 1211x757px) Image search: [Google]
terfs.png
76KB, 1211x757px
A lot of lesbians are cool, it's just TERFs are shitty people in general, pic related.

They're basically the left-wing equivalent of those weirdo "alt-right" people who want to blame all their problems in life on some kind of Jewish conspiracy or immigrants or whatever.
>>
>>6869406
Sure your feelings aren't a meme but for OP to imply this is a common issue IS A mem.

You even say,
>this is the only place I can say it without being eaten alive.
Yeah that's because the overwhelming majority of people aren't bigoted assholes like you. Thus, the claim that trannys and lesbians have a big issue is a meme. Otherwise you'd be able to go to lesbian spaces and say this freely while being met with support.

Thank you for illustrating my claim so clearly.
>>
File: average terf.png (45KB, 1081x446px) Image search: [Google]
average terf.png
45KB, 1081x446px
Here's more classic TERF ramblings
>>
>>6869443
It reminds me of the "Gamers. They targeted gamers." copypasta. So overly dramatic.
>>
>>6869406
>This is basically the only place I can be hateful without being eaten alive

Because all the people who agree with you are either super conservative or fucking nuts, pic related >>6869443 (You)

When these are the people you find yourself in league with I think you really need to reevaluate your perspectives lol
>>
File: rabbit_by_ryohei_hase-d86tsib.jpg (164KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit_by_ryohei_hase-d86tsib.jpg
164KB, 724x1024px
>>6869443
>>6869423
Holy shit, truly the ramblings of privileged white women. It's honestly hard to read all of that and not think its satirical. They are honestly so similar to the alt-right in their edginess and conspiratorial interpretation of even the most mundane events.

>>6869459
This. I just went to gender critical and they were celebrating how it seems people are coming around to their view. Well girls, that's because /pol/ and /thedonald have essentially taken up root on Reddit. It's fucking hilarious to see these people agreeing and validating themselves based on the fact the most misogynistic and truly woman hating groups on the internet support their view. You can't make this up.

Also, I've never met a single lesbian in real life that knows what a TERF is or even that there is a trans-exlusionary "movement" in feminism or lesbian communities. It doesn't exist outside of the internet and extreme feminists groups.
>>
>>6869406
In the perfect world, every TERF like you would wake up one morning to find themselves trapped in some alternate reality where you're some 6'5" 300 pound huge ribcage hairy guy who's balding, and the only solution is to transition, be unpassable, and hated by TERFs and all of society. That shit would change your minds on trans people real quick.
>>
>>6869487
I like to think that TERFs are reincarnated as unpassing trans women in their next lives.
>>
>>6869498
>>6869487

If you want some serious lulz just look at this: https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/51gkny/cher_calls_out_terfs_on_twitterim_so_disappointed/

Bunch of TERFs raging that Cher called them out on twitter to 3.2 million followers. Extremely funny.
>>
TERF: we are here to abolish the genders

Feminist: oh, so we won't use gendered pronouns anymore?

TERF: no keep those

Feminist: gendered clothing?

TERF: no thats ok

Feminist: segregated bathrooms?

TERF: no those are important

Feminist: so we're going to do something about the gender binary, yeah? We're going to attack the idea that gender is intrinsically linked to one's anatomy, and we're going to boost the visibility of trans and intersex people, who face the most violent consequences of the sex and gender binaries - yes?

TERF: no

Feminist: then what are you going to do, exactly? What is your plan? How are you going to accomplish this?

TERF: abolish gender

Feminist: How?

TERF: abolish it
>>
>>6869508
>Cher's child is literally one of the most famous trans men in the world
>TERFs: "wtf I can't believe Cher would betray us like this!!! I can't believe she's a filthy tranny lover!!!"

lol
>>
>>6869204
I don't hate trans people.
>>
>>6869204
>be a man hating dyke
>don't want to be around men or socialize with them
>ANY men
>even the confused ones who wear dresses
>Don;'t want to humor mental patients who think they relate to women's issues because they wear a dress
>don't want them creeping around womens events
>or in the women's restrooms
It;s not unreasonable or hard to understand, just go away, tranny.We defend your right to dress and live as a woman but YOU WILL NEVER ACTUALLY BE ONE OR REALLY UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES THAT BIOLOGICAL WOMEN FACE
>>
>>6869407
It's pretty true

It doesn't say much, but it's pretty clear that they have this "damsel in distress" view
>>
>>6869485
B-but anon, the internet becomes reality!

Look at the alt-right! They're not too far off from electing a president based on memes!
>>
>>6870039
>womens events
what are those anyways? i think there's like... a women's karate class ive seen in the city?
>>
>>6870039
m80 mtfs aren't women but they sure as hell aren't men. Somewhere in between. At least you admit to being sexist though.
>>
>>6870039
>implying i wear a dress
checkmate man hating dykes
>>
>>6870039
>mtf is manly
LOL
>>
File: listen here.jpg (138KB, 838x638px) Image search: [Google]
listen here.jpg
138KB, 838x638px
TERFs only have a beef with ugly unpassable transbian honmonsters who look like men in dresses.

Kill all hons and TERFs disappear overnight.
>>
>>6869443
>gay men
>not predatory
>>
>>6869204
The lesbians you see in """cis""" lesgen are just bitter trannies with superiority complexes who think other transgirls aren't good enough for them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.