[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtfs, what is your % change of an hero and what is the likely reason?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

File: Anhero_x-ray.jpg (43KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anhero_x-ray.jpg
43KB, 750x600px
>>
100%. It's just a matter of when and how.
>>
40%

Fear of being an unpassing hon, fear of never finding love, fear of never leaving my mental prison.

If it wasn't for my wussiness and survival instinct, it would be 100%.
>>
File: stolen pepe.png (864KB, 680x590px) Image search: [Google]
stolen pepe.png
864KB, 680x590px
>>6869106
0%

Living a happy life with a qt bf and an accepting family for a few years now. Also got to live half my teenage years as a girl so that's a plus I guess.
>>
>>6869106

0% we only get one life. Why would you get rid of it anon?
>>
>>6869582
Replace bf with gf and you are pretty much living my dream life.

I hope you appreciate it, anon.
>>
>>6869106
0%
>>
>>6869590
>I hope you appreciate it, anon.
I do, every single day.
>>
>>6869106

About 1%. I think suicide is really a terrible deal. We are biological creatures created by random chance in a vast universe equipped with a bizarre sense of self and higher level thinking which to our knowledge is completely unique and rare in the universe.

Suicide has never added up. Even feeling terrible feelings is quantitatively better than feeling nothing. Not existing is not a state of release or freedom from pain. It's just not existing. Release implies you get to experience the unburdening of your suffering. You don't get that. You just die. The end.

I am billion years of matter freely interacting in the universe to which somehow formed me, a being capable of emotions, creation, recall, and appreciation for beauty.

Some ass holes and a shitty life in this twisted society is not enough for me to end this experience which is incalculably complex and rare.

>>6869582
>Also got to live half my teenage years as a girl so that's a plus I guess.

Not gonna lie I'm really happy for you but reading this filled me with a sense of profound sadness. Not because you got to experience it but because it's something I will never have and I have to live with. Please, please, please, appreciate and cherish that.
>>
>>6869106
40%

it has nothing to do with being a tranny though
>>
>>6869582
As someone born a bit too early to get to be a trans teen when it got better (born in 1990), it makes me so, so sad that I never got to experience my teen years or even my college years as a girl. As someone else said, cherish this, it's something most of us will never have.

As far as my response to the thread, 0%. I am a passing trans woman. My life will be fine from here on out. Just kills me that I waited until my 20s, but I try to remind myself that it wasn't entirely my fault, and that it was much harder back then. I just mourn the lost time.
>>
>>6869751
I am >>6869637

I too was born in 1990. Didn't start my transition till 2 years ago. I knew from my earliest memories though. At 9 my mom caught me wearing girls clothes and scolded me for a week after that. I never, ever felt comfortable expressing that again even though the thoughts never quieted. Wasn't until my early 20's I started to explore those feelings more and inevitably transition.

I don't regret my male socialization though. I truly love my life, who I am, and what I do. I know that if I had a female socialization I would be a different person, have different values, and interests.
>>
>>6869768
Similar experience. I went up to my parents crying when the first signs of male puberty started, telling them I "don't want to turn into a boy". I was scolded and basically grounded for a month because they thought the fact that the friends I hung out with were mostly girls was "turning me gay" somehow. When I was old enough to be legally an adult, I assumed it was already too late for me so I went into deep repression for a few years.

I fucking hate humanity. Why are so many people so shitty?
>>
Tough call. We'll go with 2%, since I'm likely to experience some incredible stressors in the next 9 months, but I also have a top-of-the-line support network complete with (broadly) respectful family, large and excellent friend group, sweet and brilliant and validating gf, artistic outlets, a financial-stability-sufficient work-income, and enough cis-compatibility to be able to choose not to have (social) trans problems, most of the time.

I'm so lucky...
>>
0% atm.

1000% if my gf breaks up with me because I'm a gross unpassable young-hon with nothing to live for in life except love.
>>
Probably 5% for my whole life. It wouldn't have to do with being trans, I have unrelated depression that i currently have under control with medication. If it ever stops working though who knows.
>>
>>6869751
Uggh '91 here
Started at 19 and got to live the last year of my teenage years as a (trans)girl.
It was hell to have the entirety of my early adulthood poisoned by being trans.

Maybe if I had passed slightly better or lives in a better community or had better friends things would have turned out better. But as it stands I'm a currently mostly passing trans person and things have gotten slightly better, but I'm bitter and angry at the world for being treated like shit for too long. I've recently landed my 2nd job *ever* where I'm not treated like shit for being trans and most people either don't know (unlikely) or don't care.
I'm finally making decent money, enough to seriously consider FFS and other cosmetic surgery and its given me a second wind and gopw for the future.

But damn, wishing I was born just a few years later is a close second to wishing I was cis in the first place.
>>
>>6872284
Oh and its about 50/50
Hoping to hold out for a robot body in 50ish years or so. But on the other hand, the thought of offing myself and hoping for reincarnation has its appeals
I think there's a TGD strip for this somewhere.
>>
>>6869106
5% chance. This is if I never find love or a job.

I think I'll be success though
>>
File: 1470023825546.jpg (72KB, 637x746px) Image search: [Google]
1470023825546.jpg
72KB, 637x746px
>>6869106

Tranny here who's been transitioning for a decade plus now. Anyone need any help or suggestions?
>>
>>6872284
I'm the person you replied to.

Yeah, it's fucking unreal how quickly this shit turned around. The teen years of someone born in 90 being pretty much automatic repression, with the teen years of someone born in 99 being able to embrace their gender identity early and get on Lupron before puberty begins.
>>
File: yay.jpg (31KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
31KB, 365x365px
one hundred percent within a couple months

i dropped out of school, i don't care about long term goals anymore. life will just be hell for reasons other than being a gay idiot tranny.

currently figuring out how to painlessly die using the resources available to me rn
>>
>>6872310
eh i guess one hundred percent is way too certain. let's go with ninety percent just in case a couple therapy appointments somehow change how i view life entirely.
>>
>>6872342
>not taking psychedelics to cure the mind
>>
>>6872299
>before puberty begins
kek
have any of you actually met anyone born from '98-'01
'98 here, started lupron at 15 and the crazy lucky one amongst my mostly-younger friend circle
also given how 90% of trans kids grow into cis adults, it will never be mainstream to start trans kids on lupron before any puberty at all
>>
10%

My life has gotten far better due to transition. Once I get SRS it'll probably go down to 5% or something, accounting for life catastrophes that make things un-salvageable.
>>
>>6872368
It's not mainstream yet. Definitely not. But this was not a thing for people of my generation at all. If you were born in 90 you would have not gotten on Lupron at 15. I am 100% sure of that.
>>
40%

being a 1990 hon and needing to work main reasons

too scared of death to kms right now though
>>
>>6872397
certainly i'm a lot better off in '98 than '90, but it's not at all the situation you're picturing, and it's not like absolutely nobody in '90 transitioned in childhood or adolescence -- in fact, the 90s and 00s saw a pretty big wave of young transitioners that just happens to be cascading now, and it will actually drop drastically in the next few years now that young detransition rates are soaring
'90 is worse off than '00 but will be better off than the poor '10 kids
>>
>>6872299
95' here
Started transition at 17. Pretty much everyone was openly hostile, but the means were there if you are dead set on being a girl. younger friends report the same thing.
>>
>>6872417
I just think that for someone born in '98, you at least had a chance. Intervention during puberty for people of my generation was very rare. Many trans kids didn't even know you can transition because /lgbt/, the Reddit boards, etc. didn't exist. No role models at all. Just 55 year old hons on Susan's. Almost everyone from my birth year seems to be transitioning in their 20s. Which puts all of us at the mercy of our genetics. I'm one of the lucky ones with femme proportions but I know most probably weren't.

Do you really think detransition rates are that bad? I haven't heard anything about that.
>>
>>6872440
Look, I'm not saying that transitioning is easy for any 90s birth year. What I am saying is that if you guys were born in '90, the other anon would not have gotten on Lupron at 15, and you would not have started transition at 17. You both probably would have started transition in your 20's.
>>
>>6872442
again, i'm not denying i'm lucky, but it's really really not as skewed as you think it is
also i started researching transition in 2010, all i had at first was susan's too kek
detransition rates are getting really bad, and they'll get worse. an old friend from when i was a tumblr truscum is now a detran terf, and she did a survey on it that got over 200 responses. the average age of coming out from that sample was 17, average detransition age 21, and all are ragingly mad they were allowed to trans so young. as the tumblr kids trans and detrans, there will be a worse hell to come than you could possibly imagine.
>>
File: 1350599787338.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1350599787338.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>6869106
>socially and legally transitioned years ago
>some surgeries done, some more I'd like
>living "stealth"/full pass

I'd say there is about a 70% chance I will kill myself, maybe more.

I've been especially suicidal lately, and it's felt different than it has in years past. I now feel calm about it. Like I'll just come home from work, set my bag down, and just blow my brains out. No suicide letter, no will, no crying, no phone calls - nothing.

>what is the likely reason?

Family rejection first, followed by dysphoria as a somewhat distant second.

After all these years I still cannot overcome my family rejection, discouragement, and judgment. It hurts. It hurts fucking bad. It feels dehumanizing. The people I need the most for love and support instead give me the most grief and rejection all in the name of "trying to help" me. It's not just for the trans thing either - it's for everything in my life that doesn't fit "god's plan" for me (i.e. their plan for me). It constantly breaks my heart.

My dysphoria is manageable when I'm not depressed, but I've recently started a new job in a new city. I don't have any close friends anymore, I don't have a partner anymore, and I don't like my job. I feel so alone, and my parents just kick me when I'm down. They try to break me so they can have a "redo" with me.

When I was in a city I loved, with friends, and the most wonderful partner, I loved myself and I loved my life. I could handle the heartache my family gave me because their presence was relatively small. I had daily support from people who loved me and made me feel beautiful and whole. But without that support my parents presence (through phone calls) has increased, and my dysphoria has crept back in full vengeance. I hate myself, I disgust myself, and when I call home feeling sad, they just turn it up and throw it back in my face.
>>
>>6872464
God you'd have to be retarded to transition and not be trans. The fuck is wrong with these people? I can't even imagine.
>>
>>6872464
>detransition rates are getting really bad
[citation needed]
>>
50%

It could go either way. I have nothing to live for right now and I'm still trying to find my purpose or reason to live or do anything whatsoever. If I find it then I won't kill myself, I'll put everything into my goal. I don't give a fuck about being trans, I just want a reason to exist.
>>
>>6872464
>an old friend from when i was a tumblr truscum is now a detran terf, and she did a survey on it that got over 200 responses. the average age of coming out from that sample was 17, average detransition age 21, and all are ragingly mad they were allowed to trans so young
I saw that. It was a top post on r/gendercritical or whatever. Tbh I think anyone who transitions then detransitions is borderline retarded, pathetically weak willed, or both.
>>
>>6872417
The internet landscape is way better. Googleing trans shit when I was 13 showed fetish shite and Susan's/Laura's. Oh and we had Jerry Springer. That shit scarred me and scared me away from transitioning for years.
Easily available knowledge about self medding would have been awesome with my mostly disposal income and no bills.
>>
>>6872483
according to the survey responses, most of them had a lot of trauma and other shit in childhood and adolescence and kind of dissociated behind being a tran until that didn't work anymore
the sample here is ftm not mtf so i'm not sure if it's quite as generalizable but given most of the sharp increase is in ftm rates most of the sharp decrease will be too
>>
>>6872495
yeah, she showed me the data drilled down into specific categories at one point because we were having a conversation about young detrans rates
the statistics for people who transed as teenagers were...sobering
average age at start 14, average at end 19, most of them got t through INFORMED CONSENT, all of them were incredibly angry and upset that the system 'did that to them'...there's going to be a lot of lawsuits
>>
>>6872464
Fucking mongos, why can't they take responsibility for their own retarded life choices? If for some reason i wake up one day like "well transition was a mistake" it's my own stupid fault for doing it goddamn.
>>
>>6872464
Why would they be mad that they were give the autonomy and respect for their ability to make their own choices in life? Buncha weirdos.
>>
>>6872464
I wonder how many of the detransers are FAAB? 90% I'd guess.
>>
File: 1465074156888.jpg (31KB, 192x452px) Image search: [Google]
1465074156888.jpg
31KB, 192x452px
>>6872511
>all of them were incredibly angry and upset that the system 'did that to them'
This is what a lack of any concept of personal responsibility does to a society. You get a medical treatment you don't need, then bitch and scream that someone else did it to you.

I don't want to be sexist, but I'm going to be sexist: this is probably going to be a far larger issue among FTMs than MTFs. Women in general have a far weaker sense of personal responsibility, are far more likely to transtrend, and far more likely to have a massive victim complex. They will transition, decide they hate it, and act like they were attacked, ruining trans rights for those of us who are legit.
>>
>>6872511
How do you even detransition at that point? If you start T at 14 and end at 19, you've basically experienced a full male puberty and are irreversibly male at that point. I guess then your ability to transition back to female would be identical to someone who's MtF: at the mercy of your genetics.
>>
>>6872501
>>6872511
The point of informed consent is that you...well its in the fucking name!!!
It doesn't surprise me at all that it was a bunch of tumblr ftms. 'You mean to tell me that testosterone was going to do *this* to my body? And that living as androgynous or male is not as awesome as it seemed since I was a little girl?"
Colour me shocked.
>>
>>6872516
>>6872522
tragically that's not how the mind works
i can understand it if i try to empathy, they're in a lot of pain and there's something they can blame for that pain and people they can attack for 'causing' it, but it's still shortsighted and going to hurt a lot of people

>>6872529
the survey was specifically targeted at dfab so not sure if any conclusions can be drawn from all the participants being women. as for overall, given the biggest increase in trans is on the ftm end the biggest decrease probably will be too
>>
>>6872538
as an ftm i agree

>>6872543
they still mostly have estrogen-producing ovaries and an intersex skeletal structure
female puberty starts really disgustingly early, breast buds at 7 or 8 is normal now, so 14 isn't as early as it would be mtf
>>
File: 1471419688980.png (76KB, 646x483px) Image search: [Google]
1471419688980.png
76KB, 646x483px
>>6872547
http://guideonragingstars.tumblr.com/post/149877706175/female-detransition-and-reidentification-survey

Is this the survey you are referencing?
>>
>>6872623
yes
it's a fallible survey but she and i both know the ways in which it failed (i do more because i am capable of taking an objective view of 'no i was really dysphoric')
>>
>>6872633
Yeah, I imagine the selection bias on a survey like this is insane.

Still, those comments at the end make me worry. Stuff like "burn down gender clinics" and "transition is conversion therapy" makes me truly fear for the backlash.
>>
>>6872671
before the decade is over you're going to see actual gender clinic burnings, mark my word
>>
File: 1471759895086.png (121KB, 248x264px) Image search: [Google]
1471759895086.png
121KB, 248x264px
>>6872678
I agree. Feminists truly are the devil.
>>
>>6872682
the worst part is that so much of the 'trans community' has allied itself with them
why can't sex discordant people just accept ourselves for the neurologically intersex exceptions-to-the-rule we are
>>
>>6869106
90%+

mental illness unrelated to being a tranny
>>
>>6872696
Our society is rooted in Judeo-Christian values, which basically demonize people trying to stray from their birth sex gender roles. While feminists aim to fight this, they are still fighting from the same cultural values and assumptions. They are two sides of the same Jewified coin.

As an alternative, see Japan where trannies don't ally with feminists, and it is almost entirely a medical issue. There are certainly better places to be trans, but I also think it is a more honest and safe approach to the issue.
>>
>>6872464
WHEN YOU WERE FUCKING 12
>>
>>6873414
well yeah i started researching transition at 12
i came out as 'lesbian' at 10 so i was involved in lgbt shit pretty young, it wasn't a huge leap
>>
>>6873416
see, you're not understanding that it IS as skewed as we think
>>
>>6869106
Don't know, like 90-95%.
Just nothing in life to do, there are no goals achievable, and I've already lost the majority of my life already.

I'll do some things that I enjoy, then after a while, likely when all those good things are gone, I'll take my leave.
>>
>>6872702
Better question is why do so mentally ill think thy are trans?
>>
>>6873447
if you were born in 1970 you would have an argument, but you grew up with the internet too
i did not have tumblr, reddit, etc as accessible resources when i started looking into things -- you might have been involved in them in 2010, but i was not because i was a literal child
the biggest changes are 1995-2005 not 1990-2000, and even that's not going to remain as radical in the long term due to the aforementioned detransers
>>
10%
>>
>>6873496
no, i didn't retard. your youth is showing. the "shitty resources" you're complaining about i only had access to at age 20
>>
>>6873537
i don't actually think susan's, etc were that shitty, they fucked me over less than tumblr did kek
i did however only have mtf resources for several years, which was not fun
also sorry to hear that you didn't get internet until several years after it became mainstream
>>
>>6872485
There isn't one, it's literally just another lazy TERF. You can tell because 90%. Not sure of Gallusmag's kid or 4thwavenow.

Typically, gender affirming clinics have seen single digit (or lower) "desistsnce" numbers (totals, not %s) in their over a decade of operation.
>>
>>6869572
This percent similar reasoning - but I actually find love in my fantasy and it ends up a disaster that ruins my life ... I've had a run in with a she demon before so hopefully I've learned... Or like find the perfect wife but drunk driver kills her or some shit.
>>
I'm fucking 24 and living at home like a degenerate house cat. I am 1 month on hormones and I will not pass. Even if I do, my youth is gone.

I'd say upwards of 65%
>>
>>6873662
ay faam
there's always waiting until they start covering ffs on poor people insurance
>>
>>6872417
>now that young detransition rates are soaring

I keep hearing this said but does anyone actually have a source? It used to be 'gatekeeping, gatekeeping, gatekeeping!' but now people talk as if hormones are getting handed out to Tumblrtards like candy.
>>
>>6873496
>if you were born in 1970 you would have an argument, but you grew up with the internet too
>the internet hasn't changed at all since it's inception

Try again.

I hadn't even heard the word 'transgender' until I was like 16, being geerous. And people only understood it as being ultra-dedicated crossdressing/fetishism for 40 year old men who'd grown bored with just being gay, like that guy who got surgery to become a cat. I didn't even begin to understand what it really meant until I was 20. And my peers never took that step to understand it better, because they didn't have to. So they still think the same way.

And 'coming out' as gay at 10, dream the fuck on. 'Back in my day' you figured that sort of thing out when you were 18 or older. The idea that a non-adult could have any concept of being non-heterosexual was absurd at best. "No no, stop that nonsense, kids can't be gay, that happens when you're an adult. Can't risk a straight kid getting confused and being briefly thought of as gay, it'll ruin their life because being gay is so terrible. Better to just have the gay kids try their best to be straight and close themselves off from any and all romantic experiences during the most hormonal time of their entire life, maybe they'll get on board (haha just kidding, no one's repressing anything because remember gay kids don't even exist)."

And I'm not some country bumpkin either, I live in a big city. I'm also not exaggerating. Even other fucking gay people when I was like 19-21 thought it was absurd that a 14 year old could know they're gay, and completely foolish to actually tell anyone in case they were wrong. Never mind fucking 10.

'hurr I was researching transition in my tweens guys, just lyke yoo,' fuck off, kid, god damn.
Excuse my mad, but that's completely fucking ridiculous and fuck you for getting to have that as your idea of normal.
>>
>>6873881
There is no source, because ever since Zucker's center for child abuse got closed, he and his increasingly fringe allies in gaining unrestricted access to vulnerable children have been throwing a tantrum.

Their "90%" is born of Zucker's strategic move to make GID diagnosable by a physician *without the patient wanting to change their sex/gender*. More, it turns out you can abuse trans kids badly with to warrant them waiting until they can transition on their own terms, with added trauma, instead of facing further medical abuse, social sanctions, and total parental neglect. Shocking.
>>
>>6872464
>over 200 responses
200 people really isn't much in the grand scheme of things thb senpai

>and all are ragingly mad they were allowed to trans so young
Maybe they should be tbqh, it's crazy to me that idiot teenagers who probably have a host of personality disorders, traumas and misconceptions can just waltz in and get on hormones.
But we don't have informed consent clinics in my country, so the concept sounds nuts to me and I'm not well-versed enough to judge.
And again, 200 people is barely a drop, so it might be negligible rather than a fault of the system.

>>6872495
>borderline retarded
Close, borderline personality disorder. Apparently it's one of the most likely causes for mis-self-diagnosis as trans.

>>6872623
>41% nonbinary/genderqueer
>transitioning
...To fucking WHAT? See, this is my problem with free-for-all clinics, no ethical doctor would entertain this.

>someone was in therapy for 60 fucking months and still got it wrong
I'm sorry but kek

>only 41 received therapy beforehand.
jcf. But it's kind of worrying that this can even happen desu

>60% detransitioned for political reasons
uuuuuurgh
I'm sorry, but retards should just not be allowed access to hormones

>found alternative ways to cope with dysphoria
>despite not also being concerned about health, discrimination, finances, fucking dysphoria, or any other reason a truly dysphoric person would actually NEED an alternative way to cope besides the one that's already supposedly going swimmingly
translation: never fucking had it

>60% received no therapy
>60% stopped for political reasons
fucking mystery

But this is the problem with informed consent clinics, I say so confidently despite my ignorance. Snowflake's gonna snowflake, and when they can run rampant they just ruin it for everyone else. What's worse, calling them snowflakes just feeds that urge to prove themselves and encourages them to commit.
There needs to be a happy medium. Transition for some, miniature american flags for others.
>>
90%

Everyone's an asshole, myself included, the world is turning to shit and I can't even feel neutral at any point. It's always bad. I'm sick of feeling this way normally and I'm sick of the only escape being drugs. It's boring AND hard.
>>
>>6869544
This
>>
>>6874045

Dude you have vastly overestimating how informed I am if you think I understood anything that you just said. Even armed with a hastily googled wikipedia article, I get the gist of maybe half.
>>
>>6873955
i don't know senpai I found tsroadmap and transexual.org through my own research at around 12 or 13 and that would have been maybe 1999, AOL days, and instantly thought that was what I was. Although you're right literally nobody ever mentioned those kind of things offline and even at middle school and high school no kids ever called themselves gay or anything, although a few began to admit to homo activities around senior year hs, and this was in the bible belt
>>
>>6874092
>>6872623
wait wait wait, reading the comments now (sidenote, feeling just a little bad for making fun of these people now), and someone says they decided to 'detransition' before they even had their first shot. And other people say top surgery was enough for them.
Seems like a big missed opportunity to conflate coming out with beginning transition, as well as conflating detransitioning with ceasing transition. I mean, someone who gets top surgery and stops there and is happy has probably done pretty well for themselves imo.
Skimming back there doesn't seem to be any actual data of HOW people transitioned and how long, whether it was just social, RLE, T, surgery, etc.
>>
>>6874141
Maybe you're like the kung fu panda of google-fu, go seek out your destiny.
Fucking hell, now you've got me remembering being 10 and trying to find new websites with a friend, and we were just trying our luck retardedly typing random URLs because we didn't know about search engines yet.
>>
0%.
I'll try and live a good christian life and when god decides to take me from this world it'll happen. No sense going before I have to.
>>
>>6869106
a solid 15%
Things r going pretty well right now but I'm still mostly in the closet
>>
>>6874092
I went through informed consent to start my hormones and it was fucking unreal how quickly I got on hormones. Although, granted, I did go through the normal process first, but after having been seeing a gender therapist for a while, she basically said, "this is the part where I would write you a letter, but everyone in the Chicago area just goes through the IC clinic at Howard Brown anyway" and just referred me there.

All I had to do was make a phone call to setup an appointment, for which the first available time was in two weeks. Two weeks later, I show up, they take my blood work, give me an informational packet on male-to-female HRT, and I got my first injection of estrogen in under two hours. It was fucking unreal. It's almost like they should have a qualified mental health professional there to give at least a 5 minute interview to make sure the person isn't a total wackjob who's transitioning for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>6869106
100% for mental disability, like 100% of the serious posters here
>>
>>6874113
don't worry, that person just goes on ranting tirades at the drop of a hat
>>
>>6869106
70% maybe
feel like I'm waiting till I reach a point where it sinks in that I probably wont ever pass or be happy then off myself.
>>
40%

If I don't pass I'll most likely end it because I'll have nothing else to look forward to. I'm at 13 months and getting scared shitless because while my body is feminizing beautifully, my face hasn't changed at all. I look 100% dude with nice skin and I don't even have strong masculine features or anything holding me back.
>>
>>6873496
Google wasn't even a thing when I was a thing, and I was born 1990. It wasn't until I was about 13 that google became a thing, and youtube as well.

What were you even supposed to google for? Hopelessly google "I want to be a girl"?
People didn't really use google so much back then either, it was almost an art to be able to use google.

Anyone born after the 2000's really don't have much of an excuse to not start before like 15, because they're getting everything practically delivered on a silverplate. 1995, there wouldn't be an excuse for some rich kid living in an actual city, with some progressiveness, it wasn't really until 2010 that you started to get to hear about transsexualism on TV, where the people weren't 40-60+ and talked about it like a fetish.
>>
>>6872310
Stop it, you seem too nice and cute to kill yourself!
>>
>>6869106
0%
My life sucks and that won't change but I'll never end it.
Even living as a worthless broken husk of a human is better than nothing at all.
Suicide is anathema.
>>
Let's just say 50% because either I do or I don't.
>>
>>6879043
Sorry but we're trannies, not priests, we have no interest in little kids.
Nice fedora though, where'd you buy it?
>>
>>6879043
Why tho? God is infinite love and He wants nothing but the best for all His children. Why would He do that
>>
>>6869637
what a load of senseless dribble.
>>
85% chance
I'm an ugly unattractive hon, who isn't good enough for a relationship :/ Remaining 15% is because I'm scared of the pain during the process of dying but I think I can get over it by conditioning myself over time.
>>
>>6872696
This. Personally I think it should be LGB and TI as its own thing.
>>
>>6869106
0%

Never really been depressed and suicidal

I'm setting my expectations low thinking that I'll never pass and I am okay with that. There's entirely too much awesome interesting stuff in the world for me to kill myself. I am completely confident that I will manage to find some happiness even during unfortunate circumstances
>>
I think about 60%,the sooner I get HRT the lower that number will,but ofc,there are chances of me not being able to take it ever,so if that happens,I will become an hero for sure,all because I dont want to live if I cant do it as what I really am.
>>
100%

Even the goals I currently have always have suicide as the only viable option. Right now just kind of waiting for the best time.
>>
>>6869582
>got to live half my teenage years as a girl so that's a plus I guess.
im jelly

i started at 18, but knew i was trans at like age 9. i still feel a lot of self hatred over that. but im pretty much in the same boat. i pass, my family is accepting, and i got a lovely bf im engaged to. im almost finished with university. things are great. I still have bouts of depression triggered by dysphoira from time to time but i got my future hubby to pull me out of it.

0% for me
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.