[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transtrender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x1136px
By seeing this alone do you think I'm a transtrender? Am I valid >_>
>>
>purr/purrs/purrself
Jesus Christ
>>
>>6867652
I just think my pronouns are really cute...
>>
>>6867661
please get out of tumblr
if you're really trans, it will ruin your life. 18/ftm, came out at 13 and found it before anything else, it fucked me over so hard
you are not 'nb', you are not 'purrself', you give off a vibe here of being a real tran but if i just had that to go off of i'd call you a trender for sure
the only way you can ever have a happy life and be a real girl is by getting out of the trender community
>>
>>6867647
You know, I was gonna let this thread just die but on the tiny chance this isn't bait, I just want to say: We are not a fucking meme or some shit. All this tender (and really, all tumblr's crap) needs to stop. This isn't some fun new trend to get behind, it fucking sucks, non binary isn't a thing, "purrself" isn't a thing and you're making a joke not only of yourself, but of an entire group of people who already have enough trouble being taken seriously without this crap existing. So please, stop this, or rather, try explaining whatever dysphoria you feel that would possess you to be wanting to be called "purrself"
/rant
>>
>>6867647
fək kiŋ kil yȯr self
>>
>>6873120
well said
>>
>>6867647
>nb trans girl

how tf can you be nonbinary and also a girl?

>use them both!!

really? how would that even work? alternating every instance?

i hope you don't ask this of the people around you irl, it's one thing to rolelay with other transtrenders online, but bringing that shit into the real world is retarded and as someone else said really hurts the image of trans people, makes us all look crazy
>>
Are you motherfuckers really replying to this 0/10 bait?
>>
File: hatsune miku01114.jpg (84KB, 850x822px) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku01114.jpg
84KB, 850x822px
>>6867647
<invalidates your feelings externally>
>>
>>6867647
reporting for underage, this bait is fucking terrible
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.