[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the only good place for LGBT discussion on the internet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 904583.png (139KB, 434x397px) Image search: [Google]
904583.png
139KB, 434x397px
Is this the only good place for LGBT discussion on the internet?
>>
File: 1472066143883.png (437KB, 801x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1472066143883.png
437KB, 801x1538px
>>
>>6866916

Kek. This is most realistic of all edits. Maybe it is tied with the ben garrison's one.
>>
File: 656.gif (977KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
656.gif
977KB, 245x150px
>>6866906
>>
>>6866906
only if you started hormones before age 20
>>
>>6866937

But it's not realistic, the dude constantly hangs around LGBT people, he'd probably fuck her even if wasn't into whatever her gentials were.

As would most people IRL. Thanks for telling me you're a virgin tho.
>>
>>6866989
you mean most people only get horny for one set of genitals
>>
>>6866989
just because everyone in your little "queer" hugbox pretends that genitals are irrelevant in sexual attraction doesn't mean that's how most people think
>>
>>6866989
I can tell you've never tried dating as a passing tranny.
>>
>>6866989

Most people aren't biscum, so genitals are important.
>>
From what I've seen, it's the only place where lgbt people are treated like they're normal.
>>
File: 1453007719432.jpg (673KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1453007719432.jpg
673KB, 2448x3264px
>>6866916
>>
>>6867091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>6866906
It's probably one of the worst. But at least it isn't tumblr.

Does anyone know of any not cancer places to go for this?
>>
>>6867133
Kek is that fan art or something?
What non-ladyboyhooker would actually use their dick to fuck someone else?
>>
>>6866906
For trans stuff at least I think it is. It's the only trans community I can find that isn't all SJW hugboxy. People here are honest about whether or not someone passes. If you post a pic on Reddit people will lie to you and tell you that you pass even if you don't. People here are honest if you need FFS, if your bone structure is fucked, etc.

It's also nice to be able to talk to other trans people in my general age group. Most of us here start HRT in our early 20s, with a few mid 20s transitioners at the latest, and 25+ transitioners being unheard of. Why is this good? Because I can't relate at all to some 30 something year old who's transitioning with a wife and kids. My experience is transitioning as a college age person, not someone who's old enough to be my parents. I just can't relate. And it seems that you see more of that shit on Reddit these days than ever before.

Most importantly, though, we actually get to ask questions and have discussions here that would make heads explode in pretty much every other trans community.
>>
So on a related note, what LGBT community do you guys suggest, that would be better than this one (and considering the only good thing about this one is not hugboxing, the bar is kind of low), I say this as gay guy btw.
P.S.: Online Communities.
>>
>>6866906
It was before generals. Generals always ruin boards.
>>
>>6866906
Depends what your tolerance is for daily spamming of hitler portraits and 200 fucking /mtf gens/.The childish scatological antics of those theads taint the whole board and being everything else down. Also autism.
>>
>>6868193
generals might signal the ruin of boards, but they don't inherently ruin them. if there were no /mtfg/ every thread would be mtfg
>>
There was once 8ch's /cuteboys/ but that went down the shitter over time.
Any idea where else we could be at besides this place?
>>
>>6867987
I spent some time in the Reddit lgbt echo chamber, and I will say it's a lot more uptight and douchey. To say nothing of the politics, which for /r/ainbow and the other big ones pure liberal elitism and sjw posturing.

Spent a lot of time on gaybros as well, but trannies don't care about that. It was a normie nest like the rest of Reddit full of douchebags trying to seem more tasteful and interesting than everybody else.

With 4chan's patented Anonymous technology you get the tough talk and the naked cruelty truely at the heart of people.
>>
>>6868201
This is pretty accurate. I feel like there's a decent chance everytime i come on here that i am going to rage.

Yet I don't know any better ones so I just deal with the fact that 4chan is (generally) a terrible shithole. At least it's a communal shithole and people are somewhat honest which makes it easy to see where a lot of people disagree.

> /lgbt/ is useful because it lets you understand the other side of the coin,

However, I wouldn't recommend spending too long here. It's toxic and you'll mutate.
>>
Mostly? No. But there are a few obscure subjects you can't really discuss elsewhere due to how politicized they are.
>>
Good? No.

HONEST? Fuck yes! As Wilde once said "Man is least himself when he speaks with his own face. Give him a mask and he shall tell you the truth."
>>
>>6868237
>With 4chan's patented Anonymous technology you get the tough talk and the naked cruelty truely at the heart of people.

this d e s u

I have a boyfriend who can lie to me and make me feel good, I want honesty from strangers
>>
File: lgbtboard.png (281KB, 2486x548px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtboard.png
281KB, 2486x548px
>>6866906
>>
>>6866906
Depends on how many /pol/ trolls you want to dig through.
>>
>>6876058
>implying /polgbt/ isn't a thing

I just want to live with hubby in an all-White community with stockpiled guns and open a letter from President Trump that I've been drafted to help build the southern border wall, which would allow me to quit my Dilber cubefarm job with no regrets.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.