[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend is getting SRS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (101KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 800x533px
I don't really frequent this board or this site but I thought I'd ask. I've been with my girlfriend for a couple of years now and she says that she's ready to get this done. For all you post op MtF trans girls, were you happy with how the surgery turned out? Do you ever find yourself missing your penis? I want her to be happy but I also dont want her to have any regrets.
>>
>>6864240
No matter what you think, don't pressure her.
>>
>>6864240
Don't believe common misconceptions about srs. It's fairly advanced nowadays.
>you can still have sex (eventually vaginally once it heals)
>it can help a lot with dysphoria
>It can work out quite well for a lot of people.

If she's actually going to go through with it, just assume she's already given it a lot of thought.
>>
>>6864670
Does it naturally lubricate?
>>
>>6864879
It's possible but it depends on the method and the person. Maybe like 40% chance from what I read.
>>
File: HomerSimpson.jpg (24KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
HomerSimpson.jpg
24KB, 498x497px
>>6864240
>Were you happy with how the surgery turned out?
Absolutely, I didn't cheap and went with a good Thai surgeon (Chettawut). I'm very young too so I've been healing really fast and my vulva looks amazing. I asked him to try and keep it neat and he did I got a nice 'simp'.
>Do you ever find yourself missing your penis?
God no, I had terrible genital dysphoria. I even had a kind of phantom limb vagina feeling before the surgery. The happiest I've ever felt in my life so far was walking out of the shower for the first time post-op, seeing myself in the mirror and finally seeing myself as I should be.
> I want her to be happy but I also don't want her to have any regrets.
If she feels it would make her happier, please support her. Generally the only regrets people have regarding SRS is feeling like they should have picked a better surgeon. She can even go for a secondary labiaplasty afterwards if she isn't satisfied with the appearance. Some surgeons may even comp this.
>Does it naturally lubricate?
Some surgeons have a better chance at self lubrication it depends on the technique and available tissue really. As for how much it lubricates probably not enough to stick your dick in without lube. You might be able to finger her or eat her out with out lube if you're lucky.

You seem like a nice partner looking out for her. Just remember to support her no matter. If you have any more questions, ask away, you're in the right place.
>>
>>6864879
no. you might get a little bit of precum type stuff but it's not going to be anything like a real vagina
>>
>>6866752
She doesnt have bad dysphoria when it comes to her genitals but yeah, I know she would feel more "complete" after the surgery.
Do you get pleasure out of vaginal sex? Is it better than anal? I feel like its a dilemma because obviously she wants me to make love to her like a womam but I wouldn't be hitting her prostate, so it would be less pleasurable for her.
>>
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
>>6866752
>The happiest I've ever felt in my life so far was walking out of the shower for the first time post-op, seeing myself in the mirror and finally seeing myself as I should be.

;~;

tfw srs is at best years away
>>
>>6866860
>Do you get pleasure out of vaginal sex?
I haven't had vaginal sex yet, I'm still recovering so maybe someone else can better answer this.
>Is it better than anal?
The only vaginal penetration I've experienced so far is dilation (holding a perspex rod in my vag) and that kinda feels like anal penetration but boring cause there's no movement. That said it's kinda comfy.
> I wouldn't be hitting her prostate
They keep the prostate dude, they put it where the g-spot is in ciswomen.
>so it would be less pleasurable for her.
If anything it will be more pleasurable you'll just have to do what you would with any other girl and stimulate the clitoris. The majority of ciswomen can't orgasm from penetration alone.
>>
>>6866958
Don't worry Anon, if you prioritise SRS and save and be as frugal as possible I'm sure you can get it faster then you expect. If you think it's going to be years away, maybe you can look into emigrating to a country that with better medical coverage.
>>
>>6866860
>she
>prostate
>>
>>6866752
I am curious on if you were circumcised or not before you went. I've heard that the Thai methods are a bit off if you have been. I have also heard some really good things about Brassard from friends.
>>
>>6867022
probably best to go to an american surgeon who is more likely to have experience with mutilated penises
>>
>>6867029
>>6867022

don't do that, from what I've heard, most american surgeons are trash
>>
>>6867022
Thai technique basically requires the foreskin. If you were literally jewed out of it they can adapt it slightly but it won't be as good. Western surgery doesn't really care either way. I've heard Brassard's name mentioned quite a lot of I've never actually met someone in person who's been to them though so idk.
>>
>>6867102
that's fucked
>>
>>6867102
AHHH YEAHHH, Canada REPRESENT!
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>6867022
Oh, I forgot to actually answer your question. No I wasn't circumcised, my country doesn't really associate with AMERICA'S BEST ALLY. Also if you're curious about a specific surgeon, your best bet is to message them directly. Most surgeons have their own website and an online contact form.
>>
>>6867102
Chett's website claims that circumcision won't significantly affect your results. I was Jew'd out of my foreskin (I'm American) so I hope this is the case.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.