[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romantic Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: bild_span12.jpg (128KB, 944x531px) Image search: [Google]
bild_span12.jpg
128KB, 944x531px
Hey legbutts. You thinking about her/him?

Post gender/sex/orientation and gender/sex orientation of your crush/partner/husband/wife.

Post stories about relationship ups and downs.

Let's get some romantic feels going. Good or bad.
>>
>>6863803
How does one attain a crush? Everyone around me seems to have one.
>>
>>6863847
I made this thread because I just attained one. And I had the exact same question as you did before it happened.

And that's it. It just happened. A person stepped into my life that I'm so intoxicated by I literally can not help but thinking how wonderful it would be to just be with them Sexually, romantically and platonically. I find it hard to think straight. And it really hurts not being able to be with them, but on the other hand I've never felt so optimistic and motivated in my life.

What's your orientation and cis/trans gender?
>>
i'm mtf, and i'm crushing super hard on my (mtf) ex, super upset because i know she probably doesn't want to be back together but ugh she is cute and nice and ugh i miss cuddling her
>>
>>6863874
Bi tgirl. Maybe it's because I'm socially awkward but I've just never felt that way for anyone.

Does it just happen like that, I mean like at first sight? I've seen many people who were friends and then became lovers. I never understood how that happens. They also dont know how I guess.
>>
>>6863929
Any stories?
>>
>>6863936
Not on first contact no. But as soon as I just got to know them in a social setting and we talked, my flip was switched. It was like seeing the light.

How old are you, and what do you do? Sometimes it just takes time and depends on where you are located and what your environment is like. The more people of your demographic there are, the more likely it is that you'll find someone.
>>
I'm a closet FtM and she is a straight girl. She used to be super affectionate and touchy with me so I thought maybe she had feelings and confessed to her. She shot me down and our friendship hasn't been the same since.
>>
>>6864079
>She shot me down and our friendship hasn't been the same since

This scares me the most out of everything.
>>
>>6864059
I'm 18. Starting university this year. Maybe I'll find someone there if I can get over my social issues.
Some people here say that they found their wifes/husbands while they were in uni. I don't know how true it is for general populace though.
>>
>>6864180
I guess it also depends on your personal outlook.

I'm one for LTR's and having a oneitis. But some people aren't as clear cut as that. I mean, polyromance exists, and I do know people who plan on living the single life until the day they die because being tied down isn't for them.

Have you looked into those ideas yet?
>>
>>6864130
It sucks. But it was worth the risk I guess.
>>
>>6864311
Yeah inaction kills
>>
File: 1437262506628.jpg (19KB, 141x256px) Image search: [Google]
1437262506628.jpg
19KB, 141x256px
cis male here with a giant, all-consuming crush on an mtf online that only developed a couple of months ago out of virtually nowhere. Only dated gay or bi cis guys up to this point, but by god, something about her is just killing me. I just want her. I'm so confused!
>>
>>6863803
Not sure if good or bad feels about my crush.
>Be 16 year old gay exactly 2 years ago
>Just started Sixth Form
>Virgin, but slut idealist
>Want to fuck tonnes of hot college guys in weird bareback gangbang scenarios
>Enter this guy
>Tall, chubby panda-bear
>Nice guy but not really hot or sexy
>Still, I have this weird desire to fuck him
>Keep thinking about how badly I want to do loads of kinky shit with him
>Decide to try and get closer to him to find out if he's gay/bi and fuck him
>Start to befriend him
>As I learn more about him, desires to be open FWB start to die down
>Start to want to talk to him, date him, cuddle and kiss romantically
>Start envisioning our life together: big house, 1 or 2 kids, pupper
>1 year later, confirms he's a heterosexual
>Heart broken
>Expect slutty desires to come back
>They don't... ever...
I've managed to move on, but I still have some lingering feelings for him. Still a virgin, still single, still just want a good, wholesome, monogamous, romantic relationship with a nice guy who isn't particularly kinky or super hot (I did develop a taste for chubby guys, though).
Even though I hit an emotional low after I found out we'd never be together, I still like to think that befriending him brought out a better side of me. Not to say that slutiness is inherently bad; he just inadvertently showed me that that's not what I really want in life.
>>
>>6864355
How old are you and how old is she? This one interests me.
>>
File: image.jpg (299KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299KB, 1000x1000px
Bi male here.
My femboy friend doesn't want a relationship because he's closeted bi. I'm stuck in the fuckbuddy zone.
I love him so much I'd marry him.
>>
File: 1465864128431.jpg (114KB, 751x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465864128431.jpg
114KB, 751x1000px
>>6864355
same, except that i've never spoken to her, and i never will speak to her. i saw her yesterday and she gave me an evil look and we've never even met each other face to face. most people hate me when the see me, and i guess that includes her too. but I'm used to it.
>>
>>6864259
Living a single life untill death seemed like a good option 2-3 years ago and much or less was my plan. Nowadays I just feel alone. It's mainly due to me having no friends probably. I would like LTRs but I accept that I may never find "the one". I only wish to have a close friend/companion to go through life with.

As I said I should fix my social issues. The rest will come with time hopefully.
>>
Thinking about him. He's a ""straight"" guy and my best friend.mi started transitioning last year. He recently came out and professed a long love for me dating back even before I came out.

We had our first date but I feel he is nervous about dating me since we are literally bffs since grade school. He talks like he wants to be a serious relationship. I really hope it's not talk. I can't help but feel he regrets sharing his true feelings to me.

He's so handsome, strong, and successful I honestly don't understand why he'd want me. Oddly enough the night before he told me, I literally spent the past 3 weeks thinking about him before I went to bed.

He said he wants to Dom me too, oooo
>>
>>6864423

I'm 24, and it occurs to me that so far I don't think we have actually discussed our ages to each other yet. I think I saw her say once she was like 21 but that's based off pure memory guesswork. I guess I never thought to ask about something like that; at the time it just seemed trivial.

>>6864445

i'm sorry anon, that sucks :c
>>
The only person I've ever really 'loved' was my best friend in HS

no girl has ever given me those feelings
>>
File: 1472582953593.jpg (11KB, 287x98px) Image search: [Google]
1472582953593.jpg
11KB, 287x98px
>>6863803
I have a hatecrush on my edgy, melodramatic, /pol/ack nihilist friend that pisses me the fuck off almost every time he speaks. I want to have aggressively kinky sex with him with lots of violence, possibly blood, horribly abusive dirty talk, a belt around my neck and possibly a gun to my head. I know he wants it too because he's constantly dropping hints about violent sex and trying to probe me for sexual/kink info, but he's too much of a pussy to do anything with a trans girl.

Fucking asshole.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>6863803
It's been a year and I still struggle to get over my HS crush

And he's one of my closest friends
>>
>>6864482
Have you ever told her? And when and how did you find out she was trans? Did you crush on her before you found out?
>>
I'm mtf and pan. Shes mtf and I dunno. I've dated several people since I saw her first but still can't stop spaghetting. I have a gf and she has a gf.
>>
File: 1390015576254.jpg (133KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1390015576254.jpg
133KB, 1280x960px
>>6865474
>I'm mtf and pan
>>
>>6865516
I used to just say bi but people got angry saying that only includes male and females and not others.
>>
File: 1472153867703.png (248KB, 362x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472153867703.png
248KB, 362x720px
>yes
>m/g
>m/g or with a very very very little probability b

He's my first bf and I'm so much in love with him. I'm just so bad with people and probably a bit crazy, so I don't know if all this is even real or just in my mind, maybe he doesn't even exist, it just feels so surreal. To be honest, it'd probably be better if he didn't, I don't think he should settle with me.

I just wish I could escape all reality into anime, but my Dad's been unemployed for over a year now and I must occassionally lend him some money, so working is a must. I'm having a guilt trip for feeling good.
>>
>>6865535
There are only males and females though
>>
>>6865786
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
>>
>>6863803

Just started college, still a scrawny fuck as i only recently started going to the gym and eating properlly so im not confident to talk to anyone.
Anyway i walk into class on the first day and the cutest guy just smiles at me out of nowhere. Think hes straight tho. Oh well back into the closet i go.
>>
37 Straight male. I developed a crush for a MtF but knowing I'll never have her because of who she is kills me. Some people just aren't meant to find that happiness in life, I guess.
>>
>>6865516
This is one of the greatest posts I've seen on 4chan.
>>
>>6867722
How come you'll never have her?
>>
>>6867921
Because of who she is. She's kinda popular, I guess you can say.
>>
>>6867957
If you actually know her, so what if she's famous/popular?
>>
>>6867967
I don't actually know her. And I guess I'm just presuming she is. But with my age, it's highly doubtful anything would happen.
>>
File: Cutie.jpg (69KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cutie.jpg
69KB, 480x480px
>>6867967
She is absolutely gorgeous!!!
>>
>>6867976
Ohh. Well that sucks.
>>
>>6867988
Indeed it does
>>
File: tumblr_nxovr0Vq8Z1rr456ao1_1280.png (772KB, 1000x1240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxovr0Vq8Z1rr456ao1_1280.png
772KB, 1000x1240px
>>6863803
i've been in a relationship for 7 months now, ftm here. I just, I'm awfully paranoid that I'm being used because of I'm pretty much pre everything and that he'll leave me when I've gotten further in my process

im a pussy to bring up this subject to him
>>
>>6863803
I haven't had a serious crush in years. I'd say I'm afraid I'll never find love again as a result, but that sounds melodramatic, and like a feel lots of people know.
>>
>>6867985
Yeah that looks like a guy in a wig.
>>
>>6868118
No, she's MtF. Name is Madison.
>>
>>6868123
>mtf
>not guy in a wig
Oh my! Excuse me! I was way off!
>>
>>6868113
Is it worth it to even have a crush?
>>
>>6868132
Yeah, having a strong interest in another person seems nice.
>>
>>6868128
It's cool. I know what ya mean, but there is that difference.
>>
>>6868139
It does, I will agree with that.
>>
>>6868141
So have you been diagnosed with autism? Or are you just that stupid?
>>
>>6868139
Just sucks when ya can't find a crush that can be a reality
>>
>>6868148
Why would ya ask that? FFS, there IS a difference between a guy in drag and a MtF.
>>
>>6868156
Bruh, you gotta stop biting.
>>
>>6868203
If you are using sarcasm, I don't to so well with it.
>>
>>6868208
>>
>>6868213
More sarcasm, I take it? Honestly regretting even commenting on this thread now.
>>
>>6868208
It means that the guy is messing with you, and you should stop replying.
>>
>>6868222
Ahhhh, gotcha. 4 days no sleep will make anyone's head cloudy. I just loathe being messed with. Especially when it concerns something I am taking seriously.
>>
>>6868227
>the type of person that takes interests in shemales is 37 yo autistic losers

And nobody was surprised.
>>
>>6868428
How ya know he hasn't had interest in them for a while?
>>
Okay, so we are two usual heterosexual guys.

>Six and half years ago, me at 15 yo
>"Okay, some men can get horny by other men, but romantic relationships? No, it's impossible to love somebody of the same gender"
>Every day I hang out in a one browser MMORPG
>Usually talk on the forums, almost never actually play
>One day something catches my eyes
>The posts written by one guy
>They were funny and childishly cute
>Next day we flood a forum with tens of such posts, both get banned for a day
>After that day we meet at forums sometimes
>September 2010
>He offers me to join the guild where he was, I agree
>Talk with him every day
>Recognize that we live not far away from each other
>He offers me to do stupid things together, such as crying in chat for ten minutes
>Finds my account history, calls me a baby commenting the time I was level 1
>Realize that every time I think about him, I feel something in my chest
>Think about him more and more
>Every day I don't go from school to home, I run from school to home, just to talk with him
>Start actually playing the game, because he plays
>He leveles up - I level up, he farms monsters - I farm monsters
>He notices this
>"Why do you follow me everywhere? Are you gay? Or my brother?"
>Cry
>"Maybe I should be more careful with following him"
>We continue to hang out, I continue to imagine us together
>After the New Year we start to talk in Skype group chats
>Some times we do group calls
>Oh my god his voice is so cute
>He still try to get rid of my desires to follow him
>He breaks my heart so often
>Deletes me from friend list or tells me really hurtful things
>Forgive him every time, it's worth it anyway
>It goes for months
>>
>>6868804
Continuation.

>September 2011, I go to university
>We meet more and more rarely
>2012
>Nothing intresting happens, we talk so little
>2013
>See him in my dreams sometimes
>Recall that he is such a cute guy
>Still love him
>Still hug a pillow at nights imagining that's him
>Btw, he is 5 years younger than me
>And he is too perfect to think about him in the sexual context
>"Do you know why there was no end of the world in 2012? Because the Universe didn't want to harm him"
>One day we gather a Skype group chat again
>Feel awkward, so mush time has passed
>But we talk again, I'm happy
>End of the summer 2013
>Everybody plays Cookie Clicker
>We play too
>Play everyday and talk about it
>Really happy that I finally can talk with him about something
>Next months we talk sometimes
>Summer 2014
>I often go to the nearby town where he lives
>He offers me to meet
>Oh my god yes
>One day it happens
>I wait him for about an hour
>"I'll wait for ten hours if it's necessary"
>He comes
>Oh my god he is so cute
>We are hungry, go to the Mcdonalds to eat
>Next 4 hours we just walk around the park
>Talking about everything
>At the end we make a photo of us
>Such a perfect day
>September 2014
>I tell him that I really admire him
>He doesn't pull me off, instead he tells really nice things to me
>>
>>6868805
Final part.

>October 2014
>Jealousy is the other side of the love
>Start to afraid thet he'll find new friends in his new school and forget about me
>Then I notice that the other guy in our group of friends talks with him too much
>Can't control my jealousy
>Tell that guy that he should stop taking him away from me
>"That... Sounds really weird"
>Then he laughs
>He starts to tease me about that
>They talk with each other like normal friends
>Like a really close friends, to be honest
>Meanwhile my feelings don't let to treat Him like a somebody equal
>"He is special, I can't tell Him bad words, I can't tell Him anything that can offend Him"
>Depression grows
>Sadness rises
>I usually just lay in the bed doing nothing
>The only thing that interests me is how to get rid of the second guy
>Time passes, I start to feel better
>2015
>I look for the second guy
>Each time I recognize that they talked I feel bad
>But sometimes I get my portion of good feelings, we still talk sometimes with the first guy
>November 2015
>The second guy comes to the nearby town for a couple days
>Asks us to hang out
>Can't let them to hang out without me
>Wasn't so bad, the second guy left after two hours and he didn't even do annoying things
>The first guy asks me to accompany him in the road to home
>Oh my god yes
>Summer 2016
>I found a job
>They talk when I'm at work
>I'm sad again
>July 2016
>His other friend offers me to go to bbq together
>The coolest part is that the second guy can't go with us
>"Are you even asking?"
>I saw him again
>All day I stared at him
>Wanted to hug him really bad
>Didn't do it because I respect his wishes
>Nothing intresting happend after that, we talked sometimes
>Still love him
>Still believe one day I'll hug him
>Still want to build great cities for him
>Still want to make heroic poems about him
>Still want to go to the deepest mines for him
>Still want to conquer the world together with him
>Still want to burn the second guy in his own house
>>
I'm a bi guy and he's a (probably)straight guy.

I've known him for a few years and we became good friends. Over time I started developing romantic feelings for him, but I haven't seen him in a while.

And unfortunately, he's probably straight. He had a gf for a bit, but they had a mutual breakup not too long ago. Not sure why they broke up, but he certainly took it well. But he has acted pretty damn gay on several occasions in the past. Should I like, ask him or something to make sure? How do you even ask someone their sexuality?
>>
File: 1472277832245.jpg (223KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
1472277832245.jpg
223KB, 800x557px
I bought him an LP from one of his favourite artists as a birthday present. Not gonna tell which, though. He's so strict on "not letting little kids ruin everything". He was so sweet, asked if I'm gonna starve now. Even if I was, I'd still have bought it for him.
>>
Cisles here, there is this girl that looks and acts like a bislut but I have no evidence.

>have this thing where we childishly argue, stick our tongues out at each other, punch shoulders, etc.
>sometimes glance at her and catch her looking my way
>I help her with english (not our first language) and she puts her chin on my shoulder, she's taller than me

I know she had a boyfriend not long ago, dunnno if she's still with him. She's honestly a wildcard when it comes to sexuality. Wish me luck, legbutts.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.