[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /lgbt/ people think of Israel/the Middle East in terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: israel yes.png (481KB, 691x584px) Image search: [Google]
israel yes.png
481KB, 691x584px
What do /lgbt/ people think of Israel/the Middle East in terms of gay rights/acceptance? Do you guys ever come visit pride parades/festivals here in Israel?
>>
>>6863391
I'm from Jerusalem. While Tel Aviv accepts our kind the rest of the country isn't even remotely on the same level. There are a lot of primitive fundies here, especially orthodox jews and muslims. You won't get lynched but these people hate your guts and think you to be a depraved animal. A step up from our neighbors to be sure but overall it is still far better to be gay in the West.
>>
Eww... Israel? Isn't full of jews? Disgusting...
>>
>>6863391
I'd never visit. Wasn't someone stabbed to death at a recent pride parade by a deranged Orthodox Jew? I think Israel likes to adopt Westernisms like gay rights as a way to contrast itself with the rest of the Middle East, when in reality the average Israeli probably loathes homos in the same way as the average Saudi or Jordanian.
>>
>>6863457
That's not true at all. Israel is behind the West but way ahead of its neighbors. The sentiments of your average Israeli toward LGBT people is similar to the sentiments of the average republican. Tel Aviv is a liberal fortress.
>>
>>6863457
Meant the second part btw. A lesbian was stabbed in a Jerusalem pride parade. Actually went to my school. Fundies are animals. Most Israelis are secular.
>>
>>6863457
That's so ridiculous... in Saudi Arabia it's literally illegal to be gay, whereas in Israel they have fucking pride parades.
>>
>>6863593
Your comment only strengthens the point you were arguing against.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.