[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Passing Crossdressers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nozaki_03_3.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nozaki_03_3.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
Any guys express themselves in feminine ways but aren't femboys? How do people react? What do you think of guys who do their nails or wear skirts but aren't androgynous?

Personally, I'm a trans guy and I admit I am drawn to cute stuff. I like men's fashion but I also like women's fashion. I don't see why it matters what gender the clothes are for as long as they fit. I find it an unfair double standard that women can be butch but men can't be feminine without fear of danger or ostrasization. Even flamboyant men get mocked. I have heard that's changing though. I know many modern parents don't mind if their son likes dresses or dolls.

Pic unrelated, just my favorite reverse trap.
>>
>>6859350
the guys that i've seen wearing skirts in public just don't look like the type you'd want to mess with and I never see anyone being overtly bothered by them

as for myself, I'll wear women's tops and pants when I want to look good. people seem to react positively but I wouldn't want to go into any bad areas
>>
dont really care. i've prolly only seen one person doing it and he looked decent enough, had me doing a double take.
>>
>>6859350
pretty fucking gross honestly
if you're not kind of feminine it's going to clash and look like shit
>>
>>6862801

But why? What's wrong with being a guy who likes dresses?
>>
>>6859350
Bi/cis scum here
Crossing my legs like a girl (knee over knee) has always been comfortable for me. Often more comfortable than resting my ankle on the other knee, which is more masculine. When it's cold out, I put my hand(s) between my thighs for warmth while crossing my legs. That got me a lot of shit in middle/high school. But I notice that I'm not the only dude who does that, so I'm not sure how feminine that actually is.
I used to love wearing tight clothes (like girl jeans), as well as crossdressing, but weight gain has pushed me away from that.
I fucking LOVE mani/pedis and getting my nails painted a cute color, but that's not the sort of thing I can wear around, and sitting around in a nail salon as a normie looking male is awkward af.
>>6863910
trutrans(TM) don't like it when hons, cis men, or AMAB genderqueers wear dresses or other overtly/exclusively female clothing such as stilettos, because they feel it merely fuels transphobia and moral panics surround them. "Freaks" who can't pass or aren't trying to are seen as the source of the transpedophle stereotype and the bathroom bans in the US.
>>
>>6859350
wear what suits you and doesn't clash with your body shape, otherwise you'll look terrible. This is universal, peoples' eyes and sense of aesthetics don't give 2 shits whether or not you're trying to smash the gender binary
>>
>>6863910
because female clothing is not made to look good on male bodies. of course since you're probably just a """ftm""" trender, you have a female body in which case it would only look as bad as your average obese female (which is bad of course), but if you're on test then you're just going to look disgusting
>>
>>6864714
good post, as a femboi, nobody cares if I'm a guy in girls clothing = andro for me
>>
>>6866369

I meet a lot of women who wear men clothes and they look fine.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.