[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the quickest and simplest way to get a trans-gf ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

what's the quickest and simplest way to get a trans-gf ?
>>
Move to Trannystan (Pacific North West) tons of us just wandering in the wild
>>
hold me
>>
>>6859152
be a cis lesbian
>>
>>6859152
Transition.
I'm not even joking, sadly.
>>
>>6859152
Be a cis female.
>>
>>6859414
>tfw you're autoandrophilic to want to do anything other than aggressively cuddle and beat up a femboy
suffering but also, an erection
>>
Try OKCupid, it let's you search for trans women now I think
>>
>>6859452
a lot of them just list themselves as women, it's really annoying
>>
>>6859462
Wow, it's almost like they didn't go through all the suffering and effort to advertise themselves as a fetish and nothing more.
>>
>>6859477
It's also fucking lying so there's that.
>>
>>6859477
Wow, it's like the people you go on dates with should know that you have a penis
>>
>>6859152
I don't know about others, but if you try dating sites, read my profile, message me with questions and comments relevant to it (taking an interest in both me and my activities), and have a profile of your own with enough detail to seem authentic and for me to want to learn more about. A couple pictures is a must.

This strategy has never failed to get me to agree to a date, whereas other strategies often have.
>>
>>6859486
Salty lesbian detected.
I'm sorry that even people born male manage to be more attractive than you and that their scary penises and Y chromosomes trigger you.
I think you might actually be FtM because you're clearly autistic.
At the very least you've gotta be butch and unable to enter a women's bathroom in some states.
>>
>>6859490
You can tell someone you have a penis before a date without plastering it all over your profile, you fucking retard.
>>
>>6859490
>implying most trannies pass irl
>>
>>6859503
I'm a mtf transexual m8
>>
>>6859486
>trans women aren't women
It's a good thing you have trouble finding them.

>>6859490
Or you can deal with the fact that they'd rather not be outed before figuring out you're a person worth outing themselves to. In your case it's an obvious no, but better luck to the next.
>>
>>6859518
Nice internalized transphobia, hon.
>>
File: DSCF1006.jpg (504KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1006.jpg
504KB, 2000x1500px
>>6859525
they're already "outing" themselves by putting "woman" in the profile, so if anyone found this profile they'd be outed as mtf

>>6859511
a lot of women don't really "pass" either

Is this a picture of a woman? A picture of a tranny I'm posting just to confuse you? Who knows?
>>
File: 1472423008324.jpg (148KB, 1000x788px) Image search: [Google]
1472423008324.jpg
148KB, 1000x788px
>>6859527
How is it transphobic for me to recognize that I'm biologically male and so presumably are you? It's not even a bad thing. It doesn't invalidate your identity as a transexual in the slightest. Just stop lying to yourself and others. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>6859535
> woman in profile
> must be trans
By your logic, there's no problem for you to be complaining about.
>>
>>6859431
tfw no one to beat me up
>>
>>6859537
You can acknowledge that you're biologically male without telling every passerby that you have a penis before they even know your name.
The fact that you somehow think it's lying to not advertise yourself as a ladyboy is inherently transphobic.
Not everyone wants to attract chasers and closeted homos looking to suck/take their first dick without it being gay.
>>
>>6859537
>biologically male
Alright! Let's dig in. If I can find any of: your hormone profile, primary sex characteristics, or secondary sex characteristics to be substantially inconsistent with those expected in males, you abandon calling yourself male, since it is biologically inaccurate and none of these tests are expensive.
>>
>>6859560
if someone says "woman" in their profile and you recognize them from work when they're in boy mode or something, they already outed themselves
>>
>>6859585
>All trans women boymode4life
>>
File: 1454531888983.jpg (46KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1454531888983.jpg
46KB, 500x310px
>>6859576
I'm not saying tell everybody you meet. I'm saying put it on dating profiles and let people you intend on seeing romantically know. It's not fair to them and to others to pretend to be something you're not. In addition to that just don't pretend to be the same thing as a woman. It's a different experience. I'd argue it's more transphobic to try and pretend to be the same thing as a cis chick rather than embrace what you really are.

>>6859578
How about my penis, testicles, the facial and body hair I had to have electrolysised (the fuck is the past tense of that?) off, chromosomes and the fact that if either of us went off of our medication we'd start producing testosterone again?
>>
>>6859594
Whoah there. I set my goalposts, and I'm not moving them because your "biological sex" is indefensible by them.
>>
>>6859594
>the fuck is the past tense of that?
The verb is "electrolyse", from the roots "electro" (use of electricity) and "lyse" (to split or separate).

Hence, the past tense is "electrolysed".
>>
>>6859401
>>6859414
>>6859419
uhh, haha. i'm talking about trutrans girls.
>>
File: 1471374221590.jpg (54KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1471374221590.jpg
54KB, 500x483px
>>6859602
Oh okay sorry, I probably just misunderstood. I'm not an asshole who would deliberately move goalposts. I actually like a rational discussion. My bad.

I'm still uncertain what you're exactly saying but it doesn't seem entirely out of line my considering myself to be a self made "intersex" male. Obviously not the same as a regular old male but quite clearly distinct from a female.
>>
>>6859633
If your maleness is essential to your identity despite its escalating "biological" inaccuracy, that's your affair, but don't make demands that other trans women feel the same, for fuck sake.

You do you and you'll get less flak.
>>
File: 1455932402324.png (99KB, 658x532px) Image search: [Google]
1455932402324.png
99KB, 658x532px
>>6859648
I just don't understand how you can consider yourself anything other than a transexual. Please explain to me your basis for doing that because this has always been a major point of contention between me and the community.
>>
>>6859652
While I consider myself a transsexual woman (trans woman for short), the first part of that is becoming less relevant in my daily lived experience as the months wear on, and the latter part becomes more so, I can see a point where being a transsexual could be about as much part of my identity as my bad teeth that require a night brace to keep from crowding (it was a big deal for a while, now it's orthodontic history with a maintenance regimen).

Will that happen for me? Who fucking knows. But it's clearly happened for others by their description.
>>
I find any trans person that identifies others by genitals to be especially perplexing.

>>6859652
I class myself as a woman because in all important ways it is true. I am socially, legally, increasingly biologically and mentally a woman. Do you carry around a chromosome chart for people to study before they interact with you? Do you wave your genitals all over? Cause the only person that matters to is anyone that I choose to sleep with.

I don't hide from being initially trans but it barely means anything useful in casual conversation or in day to day life for me. At some point you have to rejoin the world instead of standing off to the side in the oppression olympics.
>>
>>6859737
Don't try and make this about oppression olympics shit, I'm no SJW and I'm not whinging about the "privilege" other people have. I just recognize that I'm not the same thing as a woman. If it gets brought up I'll acknowledge it and talk about it. But I'm never going to pretend to be the same thing as a female. Because I'm not and you're not.
>>
>>6859737
But OKC is a place where you try to meet people you're going to have sex with

If a guy is not into this it's wasting his time to say "oh I know we just talked for a week and we set up a date, but I have a penis. I'm a top, btw"
>>
>>6859152
Why do you want a trans gf. Can't you settle for a girl.

Or a girl that happens to be trans?

Why this impetuous urge to get a girl that has a specific physical condition? Why this relentless pursuit of people who have baggage? The need to carry someone's weight? It's so disingenuine.

Blegh op. Blegh.
>>
>>6859792
some people just want a woman who has a penis

not a femboy, not a crossdresser, but a woman who feels like a woman and acts like a woman
>>
>>6859771
She's a woman, champ. Just not a cis woman. And your attempts to invalidate other peoples' identities and experiences in service of oppositional sexism are pretty fucked, even if really common here.

Leave me out of your internalized cissexism. I'm not buying, and think you should consider dropping auto-delegitimization practices too.
>>
>>6859843
>has a penis

Egh. Maybe that's just me but what's between someone's crotch shouldn't determine a level of personal or physical attraction.

Seems like an awfully limited and self-indulgent thought that literally the only type of person you're attracted to is a passing trans girl who doesn't want to get srs.

P selfish, imo.

But what do I know. Love is dying and we are killing it.
>>
>>6859853
> Egh. Maybe that's just me but what's between someone's crotch shouldn't determine a level of personal or physical attraction.

People don’t think it be like it is, but it do
>>
>>6859152
>what's the quickest and simplest way to get a trans-gf ?
be another mtf
>>
>>6859879
see
>>6859624
>>
>>6859792
I want a girl with melanoma and a loooong cervix!
>>
>>6859896
i saw that
and the answer is the same
>>
File: 1453393083506.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1453393083506.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>6859847
>She's a woman, champ. Just not a cis woman
Do you even realize how ridiculous that sounds? Next you'll me she has a girl's penis with 0 irony.
>>
>>6859152
get hospitalized; psych wards are full of trannies
>>
>>6859993
I'll tell you that with 0 irony.

It's clear that your definition of "woman" is a poorly-cobbled together series of physical qualities that you will rearrange and make less or more important as they allow any conclusion save "trans woman are not women".

I refuse to subscribe to your "definition".
>>
File: 1460865247429.png (397KB, 747x464px) Image search: [Google]
1460865247429.png
397KB, 747x464px
>>6860031
Okay so it's pretty clear to me you're fairly nuts at this point. Thanks for trying I guess but it looks like I still can't get along with the average transexual because you're so very hung up on denying your biology. What do you even think qualifies you as a woman? Your hormone levels? Your penis? The fake voice we put on to blend in? Give me a break dude.
>>
>>6860048
>denying your biology.
That would be you, my "male".

>What do you even think qualifies you as a woman? I'll get to this later, but first deal with your comical subscription to sex-essentialist dogma. Come on, dear. Couldn't you have completely forsaken the duty of reasoning for yourself to a more sympathetic reactionary movement?

>Your hormone levels?
Nope! Although those are now much more female typical than male typical, with resultant increase of more female typical phenotypic qualities and decrease of more male phenotypic qualities, as appropriate based on the genetic information I carry that could express a range of such traits.

>Your penis?
Also no. You remember earlier when I predicted that your definition of woman was going to be a mess of physical traits you'd just kludge together? It didn't occur to me at that time you were incapable of conceiving of definitions that were not such ill-conceived grab-bags.

>The fake voice we put on to blend in?
You're almost close to understanding your cissexism!
What's this about a "fake" voice? Please, tell me more about authentic vs inauthentic emissions of sound.

So, what makes me a woman is that I understand myself as such, within myself, and in my interactions with others and my world, and that for the overwhelming majority of purposes I'm a person most coherently engaged with as a woman.

Why are you a man, again?
>>
>>6860031
kys tripfag
>>
File: larry 1.png (304KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
larry 1.png
304KB, 599x337px
>>6860354
Drop the condescension, I'm trying to be as open as I can possible be to your line of thought and I've always tried to understand how other trannies thought like you. Let's just start with that.

>I'll get to this later, but first deal with your comical subscription to sex-essentialist dogma...

You could have said this in a way less overwrought way and it would have had the same impact. It's not "sex essentialist dogma" its the fact that you and I were born males and later underwent medication that altered us to compensate for a potential neurological intersex condition or mental illness.

>Although those are now much more female typical than male typical...
Again you're trying too hard. I'm not going to be impressed and I'm not trying to aggravate you so drop that attitude. Our hormones are this way because of our medicine. Without them we'd have much more in common with standard men although I will admit I don't know the lasting changes hrt would have on you if you detransitioned. Never had a reason to look into that since I'm comfortable like this.

>Also no. You remember earlier....

I don't understand what you're trying to imply here. Some kind of logic loop where not all women have vaginas because transexuals don't have vaginas and transexuals are women because not all women have vaginas? I've gone down that road with people like you before. Even ignoring genitalia you've still got chromosomes to contend and male puberty as well as your ENTIRE SKELETON.

>What's this about a "fake" voice? Please, tell me more about authentic vs inauthentic emissions of sound.
This might work on a cis person but not me bud. I've had to practice my voice too. It doesn't come naturally. Our voices didn't develop this way during puberty. It's they sometimes crack or break and you get clocked. It's why some of us get surgery. It's why our voices sometimes sound like a Minnie Mouse impression. It's not our natural voice.

What do you even think makes us women then?
>>
File: 1473198486722.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
1473198486722.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>6860515
Trying this hard to tell someone who just won an argument they're trying too hard.

>I'm too stupid to understand: THE EXPERIENCE
>>
File: 1470635436890.jpg (73KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
1470635436890.jpg
73KB, 600x391px
>>6860548
Help me out then, seriously because I just don't single thing there that sounds like a rational response that I can agree with. Do you think I'm unwilling to buy into being a regular woman? I'd fucking love to believe that, I'm basically desperate to be sold on that. But it hasn't happened yet and it's certainly not happening here. In your own words then, what makes us qualify as women rather than men who have undergone procedures to become essentially intersexed?
>>
>>6860561
It's a broken definition to attribute things like biology to womanhood. If you throw out the assumption a woman needs a vagina or that a man can have a vagina, the definition falls to categories like "appearance" and "sound of voice".

Disqualifying someone from based on their natal birth records is what you're talking about.

When you spend your whole life looking back at what you grew from, you might miss what you are.

I suspect you don't pass.
>>
File: 1472938186188.png (397KB, 632x580px) Image search: [Google]
1472938186188.png
397KB, 632x580px
>>6860597
That's absurd though, on what possible basis would you ever stop using biology to define a biological term? What sense does that even make? It's a flat out denial of reality.

I pass just fine, wouldn't it make much more sense for somebody who doesn't pass to lobby as hard as you are for womanhood being something you can just decide to have? People think I'm a woman when they see me or hear me. They're surprised when I tell them. But that doesn't make me a proper woman. I'm utterly different, a separate creature.

Besides, let's not even try to make this into a pissing contest about passing because it doesn't help us settle anything.
>>
>>6860515
Not that person but arguing this kind of shit with another trans person is pointless because they're not gonna change their mindset. All that's gonna come out of this is hurt feelings and a stroke of the ego for whoever "wins" the argument. None of it matters.

The reason most of us don't want to call ourselves men or something without "woman" in there somewhere is because it's just another source of dysphoria. Like, I get that I'm not female but I'd rather consider myself a trans woman instead of a transsexual male or a man. It's just easier to cope that way despite what you see as cognitive dissonance. I don't know why but if I had to call myself a man and live with that label attached to me all of this work would seem pointless and I'd have even more incentive to kill myself. The whole reason behind all of this is because I hate being the sex I was born. That's just how it is. You do you.
>>
How do I become not gay?
>>
>>6860515
Stay strong faam I'm with you, I just don't have the energy to argue with retards anymore
>>
>>6860515
I'm not likely to drop the condescension, since your entire stance is dripping with naturalist overtures. I don't ascribe greater respect to some idealized state of unreality wherein every influence and interaction that hasn't been granted the legitimacy of "nature" should be discarded from consideration.

>It's not "sex essentialist dogma"
Yes, it is. You subscribe to the believe that "male" and "female" are both an immutable and polar truth by which things are not merely categorized but must remain thus categorized as moving between is unnatural, and therefore invalid. It is why you think yourself male although this is possibly an oversimplification at the start, and plainly inaccurate at present.

>Our hormones are this way
Yes, they are. Your hypotheticals indicate that you attribute a greater respect for an imagined "natural" reality than reality as you experience it. I don't. This serves as a core point of disagreement.

> Gender is still entirely physiology that invalidates trans people, allow me to throw ever more physiology at you, also muh chromosomes!
I don't agree with "gender is entirely physiology", and my response earlier clearly indicated why, for all intents and purposes, I am a woman, if a trans one.

>It doesn't come "naturally"
No voice does for a sufficiently naturalist fallacist - they are all influenced by social interaction and expectation to some great extent, and shouldn't a child be raised in complete isolation of other living things to find truly natural voices? These are sounds our bodies can emit, and you have stripped them of their "naturalness".

The core of this is that I do not respect your "nature", and almost everything you think about gender is only legitimate if it is "natural" enough, and that anything "natural" has a state-transcendent truth. When I say you are beholden to dogma, I am not being cute, or trying particularly hard. I am observing.
>>
>>6859152
offer to be a sugar daddy
>>
Wow whats whrong?
The bad thing about telling you are woman in those sites is that whoever wants to find transwomen are not gonna find you
Its not that hard to understand
>>
>>6859152
Buy a rapevan.
>>
>>6859152
hang out by the town landfill
>>
File: 1431813258872.png (275KB, 404x341px) Image search: [Google]
1431813258872.png
275KB, 404x341px
>>6860515

what is like to be a self hating tranny
>>
Step one: go onto dating site
Step two: find a trans girl with similar interests
Step three: don't be an autismo and actually talk to her
Step four: don't be a fucking ass
Step five: fuck her brains out.
>>
>>6859152
asking

theyre all desperate for affection man
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.