[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

xxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: homo.jpg (88KB, 509x712px) Image search: [Google]
homo.jpg
88KB, 509x712px
im a gay man and i also have a extra x chromosome known as (xxy) Klinefelter's syndrome, any corolation there? my mom seems to think so...also dose that make me less of a man?
>>
the only reason i think ur less of a man is because ur asking people who dont know you if ur less than a man...
>>
>>6858997
No Klinefelter's syndrome has no correlation with sexuality
>>
>>6858997
nope

but you're less of a man for being a fucking furry
>>
>>6858997
No. You have a Y chromosome, the SRY gene, and a penis.
You're a male, but also kind-of intersex.

If anything, you have better arguments to confuse homophobes.
>You say I live in sin, but I have 2 X chromosomes, so technically, this relationship is heterosexual.
>You say it's wrong because I can't reproduce, but I'm probably infertile anyway.
>>
Op, you were literally on the test I just took.
I know next to nothing about you, but presentation of xxy includes hypogonadism, being tall, but usually flnormal phenotype. Your extra x chromosome is innactivated as a barr body, so your mom is mostly wrong your body mostly controls for the fact that you have an extra x.
I've seen cases where the guys literally have women hips and breasts but most are normal in that regard.

As there is no established biological connection between sexuality and masculinity/femininity I'd have to say no, you became your gay self regardless of your extra x.
>>
kewl thanks and im just furr friendly lol thats funny you picted up on that... serously the info helps alot idk why but i feel better ty
>>
>>6859169
>im just furr friendly lol thats funny you picted up on that
As of this post, the only image in this thread is a mediocre, homoromantic furry couple.
>>
You have fucking terrible taste in furfag artwork
>>
>>6858997
You can have my spare Y chromosome.
I'm XYY.
>>
Kleinfelters are normal males. Just slight mild form of intersex. Its only a male condition.

Work out and it will hide the gynocomasteia and bone stuctural elements of it
>>
File: hmm.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>"dose"
>"..."
>furry cartoons
>XXY
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>6859422
OW MY BALLS
>>
>>6858997
furfaggotry isn't homo, it's an abomination.
>>
I dont know about less of a man but i do think youre less of a human
>>
>>6858997
No proven correlation bergen xxy and homosexuality.

It can cause you to have narrow shoulders / more body fat / other physically symptoms that generally veer more towards indicator female, but you can't really be "less of a man" as long as you produce sperm.
>>
Who cares,OP.
Men are ugly anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (362KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362KB, 2048x1536px
The fuck is this? Why the hell can't fags like you learn your bullshit and be a NORMAL human being? You're a disgrace to the world, comrade. I don't even know if I can call you Comrade.

-Your bud from school. Yes, I know you.
>>
>>6858997
Your mom is a nazi, report her to the police and pray you never meet again.
>>
>>6860713
Oh my fucking god. Please don't anyone I posted here.
>>
it literally makes you less of a man yes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.