[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to clean up for sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (81KB, 449x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 449x420px
Long story short, might have first time. Probably going to bottom, Don't have an enema. Please help.
How do I prepare? Properly clean up?
Need advice!
>>
>>6856351
Get in the shower, finger yourself, clean yourself out that way THOROUGHLY. Rinse your fingers off, repeat, rinse, repeat. The fingering will also loosen you up and hot water will help to relax your muscles.
>>
>>6856475
How deep do I need to go? I think fingering could be difficult because, you know, virgin..lol
Do I need to get water up there?
>>
>>6856583
>fingering could be difficult
So you never have fingered yourself?

You're about to get buttfucked and you've never played with your butt at all?

Are you retarded?
>>
Honestly OP, I think you should put this off until you have had time to do butt stuff by yourself. Learn to stimulate your prostate, see how you like the feeling of your fingers moving in and out, maybe even try a dildo. Just get truly comfortable with butt stuff first or you will probably have a horrible time when you do get fucked.

When it comes to clean yourself though, all you really need is the shower. Don't worry about getting water up there but use a wet finger, just one finger but all the way in, keep on circling your finger inside of you and cleaning your inner walls up, rinse the finger, repeat. You get the hang of it.
>>
You could always opt for non-penatrive sex. If not, buy an enema.
>>
Well, thanks for advice. I have fingered myself some, but with spit as lube. I hear water acts as a reverse? Like anti-lube.
I guess I will just do my best with cleaning. Lol
But should I go as deep as I can or just immediately inside?
>>
You don't need a premade enema. Use your natural ingenuity to make one yourself. You just need a tube and Some kind of plunger to inject the liquid. About a half a liter is good to just start the flow, and a liter afterward to make sure it's all clean.
>>
>>6857018
Like a plastic tube? Any suggestions for a plunger? Sounds like a lot of work!
>>
>>6856351
get a water bottle, put the opening up ur butt and squeeze the bottle.
>its the "i dont have an enema" enema

or just eat light the day ur gunna get pounded, like soups and stuff
dont eat 8 hrs before ur going to get pounded and u shouldnt have any poop in their
>>
>>6857143
Thanks, I think I will do that. And make sure to discard the bottle after use... Lol

That sounds like an easy thing to do in the shower.
>>
>>6857018
>and a liter afterward to make sure it's all clean.
>a liter of water up your ass
>my sides
>>
File: widowpepe.jpg (66KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
widowpepe.jpg
66KB, 800x800px
>>6856351
>Unscrew the shower head
>stick the shower hose up your butt
>turn water on
>let water - don't use hot or cold water! - flow in your butt
>go to toilet and take a shit
>feel clean
>>
>>6857018
Nigga, I do 100-200ml three times and it's perfectly clean. If you do a liter, you're going to have water in your small intestine and you're going to squirt brown water.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.