[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaygen: GBF Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 68

File: images (1).jpg (76KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
76KB, 500x750px
Are you some girl's flamboyant GBF?
>>
Last thread
>>6853531
>>
>>6855817
>Have there ever been two gaygens made at the same time?

yea it used to happen like every 3 hours lol
>>
>>6855829
Moji-kun, which bourbon should I get?
>>
I look forward to the day. I've been a shut in but recently I've been social and I realized how women flock to gays lol
>>
File: babby hands.jpg (753KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
babby hands.jpg
753KB, 3024x4032px
>>6855832
I mean it depends on what you're lookin to spend

Evan Williams 12 year single barrel is like everybodys favorite thing under 30 bucks and its what im having with my babby hands its always a win

if you wanna go big i would do a knob creek or angels envy
>>
>>6855865
I have these two gal pals that I hang around a lot. They don't know I am gay but I'm curious how they'll act if I ocme out to them.
>>
I'm gay, not a fag.
>>
>>6855802
>You're saying they were justified in being homophobic in the first place because faggots are bad, just that they weren't justified in directing their homophobia at you
Not at all, stop twisting my words. Obviously the people associated with the term "faggot" are going to be seen as negative because it's a fucking derogatory term, and it's better for it to mean "effeminate male" which is an obnoxious minority of gays than just "gay man". That does not justify how they used it earlier at all.

>Effeminate straight men don't get fag dragged or fired for having a spouse, no
As I said, discriminating against fems is not homophobia, it's a negative and obnoxious personality trait in men which is associated with all homosexuals for homophobes. It is not homophobic as homosexuality is not inherently effeminate, rather some of the more submissive cumsluts tend to """express""" themselves in such a manner.
>>
>>6855786
I had a few girls who wanted to turn me into their pet gay and ask me for fashion advice.
It turned out that camo green, baggy hoodies, and "whatever's comfortable desu idgaf" are not fashionable and I have shit fashion sense. They stopped after that and just treated me like a hetero guy who wasn't interested in them.
>>
>America's Next Top Model doesn't air until December

ŚMH
>>
>>6855880
shut up fag

>>6855875
I've head Knob Creek is good. Might get that.
>>
By the time grills find out I'm a homo they also know I hate fun
>>
>>6855849

In any case i saw some qts on there. Hope you get lucky.
>>
>>6855891
It's just Asians brah. So many Asians.
>>
>>6855802
>>6855888
Also, I still don't fully get why do you enjoy calling yourself a "faggot"? Is that like a kink or something? Like, don't you find such use of a negative derogatory term which applies to you to be... humiliating at all?
>>
File: Fox Up Close II.jpg (217KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Fox Up Close II.jpg
217KB, 1000x750px
>>6855886
yea knob creek's my favorite ever but really its bourbon nothing gets too expensive as long as you are in this hemisphere short of like pappy van winkle

>>6855883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbf_nFtA8YQ
>>
>>6855786
An awkward as hell girl I've been trying to be friends with started treating me like her gbf. The whole dinner she's pointing out my gayness to everyone else who didn't know and asked me what kind of guys I'm into
She told me "I love you <3" as I left and I just patted her on the head and left.

Women can be awful about their gbf fetishes, find some other faggot to make your girlfriend.
Gays for bros all day.
>>
>>6855882

Yes, you're saying the reason they were homophobic was a good reason to be homophobic

Discriminating against fems is homophobia because it's something that fem gay dudes face more virulently than fem straight dudes

Do you actually think masc dudes are less likely to be submissive cumsluts lmao

Thank god that's not actually true

>>6855885

tfw no deaf bf who makes goofy faces and noises when I sex him up
>>
>>6855908
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbf_nFtA8YQ
Pretty much, except less dudebro and more eccentric, stoic slob.
>>
>>6855832
Drinkers aren't thinkers.
>>
>>6855930

You should speak up desu

>>6855907

You sound like the kind of person who gets offended by being called a cracker
>>
>>6855908

That reminds me I need to download the last couple seasons
>>
Who chub-borderline-hikki round here?
>>
>>6855977
Hello.
I think I talked to you in the last thread. I see you're a trip now.
I'll probably be more sociable when I go to Uni, though.
>>
>>6855999
Yeah I'm trying it out.

What do you want to study in uni?
>>
another day, another scroll through apps to realize maybe you should become completely celibate
>>
>>6855940
>Yes, you're saying the reason they were homophobic was a good reason to be homophobic
What in the living fuck? Is this even a coherent sentence?

>Discriminating against fems is homophobia because it's something that fem gay dudes face more virulently than fem straight dudes
It's an obnoxious personality trait, discriminating against that is not homophobic. People discriminate against straight fems also, but they are very rare and there are a large amount of gay fems and therefore straight fems do not get discriminated against as much...?

>Do you actually think masc dudes are less likely to be submissive cumsluts lmao
Yes... Absolutely. The more submissive ones who make it their entire fucking identity """express""" themselves in a much more flamboyant manner are typically lisping fem twinks. Stereotypes exist for these people for a reason, their personality trait is obnoxious and off putting... I guess I'm a fucking "bigotted homophobe" for that and noticing that there are hardly any fem straights?
>>
>>6856002
Medicine.
I feel like I'm saying all the same stuff over and over again.
I already have the place; term doesn't start until October, though.
>>
>>6856014
Ohh doctor sexy
>>
>>6856013

You: being fem is bad so it was okay to be homophobic when you thought homos were fem but now you know that not all homos were that way, homophobia eradicated

>It's an obnoxious personality trait, discriminating against that is not homophobic.

People don't discriminate against straight fems in anything like the same way, precisely because they're homophobic

>Yes... Absolutely.

You're a virgin, aren't you?
>>
>>6856026
I-is that supposed to be suggesting something, Kecleon-kun?
>>
>>6855953
>You sound like the kind of person who gets offended by being called a cracker
Not really, but when people use the word "faggot" don't you think it's in such a vulgar manner? Why do you enjoy being called that? Why are you ok with all gays being connote as flamboyant fairy faggots? Because that's what people associate with the fucking word, it is a vulgar derogatory term. How do you ever expect the stereotype of homosexual men to be delegitamised this way? By enjoying being called such a vulgar term? I just don't get such logic.
>>
>>6856039

It means he wants to help you study for your anatomy exam
>>
uni students should all just kill themselves 2 B H
>>
File: 1397159912605.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1397159912605.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
>>6856039
M-maybe.
>>
>>6856046

You sound like a pussy desu

>boohoo he called me a faggot

Own it, faggot

> that's what people associate with the fucking word

You've already said most people don't use it the way you use it so let's not
>>
>>6856035
>You: being fem is bad so it was okay to be homophobic when you thought homos were fem but now you know that not all homos were that way, homophobia eradicated

Yes, but obviously not eradicated you're just exaggerating that but knowing not all of us are this way certainly helps as I have found it to be a main factor of homophobia.

>People don't discriminate against straight fems in anything like the same way, precisely because they're homophobic
How many fucking times must I keep saying this ???
It is not homophobic to discriminate against a fem male, gay or straight, as it is a personality trait in men which many find it obnoxious and off putting including many homosexual men... let me guess they're homophobic too? Lmao.

>You're a virgin, aren't you?
I don't see why it matters, it's just an observation I have made, that I don't know... Masc dudes aren't feminine submissive sluts or at least don't make it a massive part of their identity as an actual fucking person not just in the bedroom unlike fems?
>>
>>6856057
O-OK...
I kind of need to go to sleep soon-ish, if I want to wake up before midday.
What should we do?

>>6856050
I've never had an anatomy lecture, though, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>6856080
I-I dunno. I'm guessing you're a britfag?

I've never had an anatomy lecture either, sadly.
>>
>>6856059
>You sound like a pussy desu
I'm not really though, I just don't understand how you enjoy being labelled as one when homophobes use it against you mainly due to perceiving you as effeminate.

>>boohoo he called me a faggot
>Own it, faggot
I don't want to "own" such a vulgar term and label it as myself when so many people associate the term with weak, pussified effeminate males

>You've already said most people don't use it the way you use it so let's not
No, I said most people associate the term with flamboyant fairy faggots, which I meant as in fem males.
>>
>>6856084
Yep, in case it wasn't obvious from the university course structure (starting medicine at age 18) and the way I may have spelled colour and favourite,
American, also British, or something else?

>I've never had an anatomy lecture either, sadly.
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
>>
>>6856114
'Murican. Mostly guessed based of you calling it "uni", which is a dead giveaway for Brits/Aussies.
>>
>>6856130
He's a qt. Go 4 it.
>>
>>6856130

That profile description doesn't sound gay enough to be senpai.
>>
>>6856130
Send him a message introducing yourself? What kind of question is that?

Or are you being facetious and I'm just being a dick?
>>
>>6856070
>>6856090

How many times do you have to keep saying something that doesn't account for the fact that if it were actually not homophobic it wouldn't have the distinct impact on gay men it does? Idk dude until you can stop being wrong

>I don't see why it matters, it's just an observation I have made

>I have no experiences but I've managed to observe this

That's why it matters

Lemme guess your observations are gifs of drag queens talking about dick

Can't use it against me if I own it; you're the one who gives it power as an insult

>No, I said most people associate the term with flamboyant fairy faggots, which I meant as in fem males.

They don't lol and you've already said they don't

>>6856080
>>6856084

Aw you guys can teach each other

It was meant to be
>>
>>6856130

Send me dick pics and offer to raw me

>>6856143

My real grindr profile contains the word boypussy 6 times
>>
god this thread is a shithole
>>
>>6856123
Yeah; we already have colleges over here (though the word can mean different things, depending on your age).
I'm not sure if an cross-continent LTR is that sustainable... If not, then best of luck finding a qt, chubby, hikki bf. You'll probably find one quite easily online (probably).
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mxuodwOn411s3c6oi.gif (907KB, 440x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mxuodwOn411s3c6oi.gif
907KB, 440x239px
>>6856164
Thnx~
>>
>>6856149
>They don't lol
Still no proof of this. I was just saying it as personal experience, and it doesn't really matter anyway. The word to me and many other people does not simply mean directly gay men but rather effeminate gay men but whatever.

>you've already said they don't
When did I say this? In >>6856046? That's what I was literally referring to when I said it's what I meant.
>>
>>6856149
>Aw you guys can teach each other
There's kind of the small issue of the Atlantic ocean being between us...
>>
File: 20160904194931_1.jpg (137KB, 623x721px) Image search: [Google]
20160904194931_1.jpg
137KB, 623x721px
>>6855972
They live in a home/apartment where their roommates or parents smoke. There are a lot of reasons why one would smell like tobacco smoke. Or they are lying and do smoke, but they are ashamed of being a smoker.
>>
>>6856191

> I was just saying it as personal experience

There we go

>>6856199

Love conquers all. You guys could be the next SP and Jupp.
>>
>>6856149
Still, I do not want to be called a faggot as it's incredibly vulgar and more importantly not who I am, and it's not what the term means to me and many of people including quite a lot of my close friends in person. I do not want to own it and I don't think it should, it's just a vulgar term which shouldn't refer to all homosexual men because it simply has connotations of effeminacy.
>>
File: dOIDa5R.gif (678KB, 337x244px) Image search: [Google]
dOIDa5R.gif
678KB, 337x244px
>>6856199
We could still be friends! I have a few British friends I manage to keep up with.
>>
>>6856205
>> I was just saying it as personal experience
>There we go
What...? What difference would it make anyway? I mean, I don't even live in a super progressive area, it's just a lot of the people I know usually define the term that way and all you have to say is "You must be lying to yourself". It's a really shitty argument.
>>
>tfw be 23
>look 16-18 still
>when honest about age never get much interest (1-5 messages a day)
>change age on grindr to 18 and put up a different photo (same pose & lighting)
>tons of guys message me (25 so far today)

seriously? and some of these guys were ones I had pm'ed
but they never responded when I was honest about my age
>>
>>6856205
>Love conquers all. You guys could be the next SP and Jupp.
I dunno. What do you think, Kecleon?

... Wait, does that mean I'd have to make a trip or use a name? Don't the majority hate trips?
>>
>>6856226
people are dumb/gross, people assume youth = purity, gay men are obsessed with the idea of youth/being youthful/feeling youthful/sticking their dick in youthful, people assume you're lying about being 18 and want to fuck a teenager, etc
>>
>>6856239
You don't need to trip to flirt. ;3
>>
kingsglaive is such a shit movie
>>
>>6856209
>>6856225

You are a faggot

It does refer in most of its usage to all homos, no matter how desperately you'd like to convince your straight masters that you're a special boy and not like those bad homos

You are still kidding yourself lmao

>>6856226

Creepy desu

But you know what they say, nobody likes you when you're 23
>>
>>6856242

if i have to pretend to be jailbait to get laid so be it
>>
>>6856226
why does any of that literally matter though
you're not going to fuck any of them, so are you stating all of that purely to demonstrate how you crave attention from strangers?
>>
>>6856239

Could always just talk to him on skype
>>
>newfags wanting to be the next sp and jupp
cackling 2 b h
>>
>>6856263
hey bb

>>6856264
I do have Skype!
>>
>>6856258
>You are still kidding yourself lmao
Yeah, sure I am, completely disregarding how most of the straight people I know in person who are hardly very progressive don't mean the term to mean all homos. I was totally kidding myself when they told me that, wasn't I...? -_-
>>
>>6856259
yeah I mean do you. as long as you're OK with it and don't foresee needing to awkwardly explain to someone you actually want to be friends with that you're not really 18 it's probably fine.
>>
File: allstar01bianca.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
allstar01bianca.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>6856269
Who even.

Those two are tragic anyways not sure why you would want to emulate that relationship
>>
>>6856250
>But I've never flirted before.
I probably need to get some sleep. My mind keeps bouncing between "that's a great idea" and "m8 what are you doing?".
We could try being friends through the medium of a Laotian mural forum...
>>
>>6856258
>not like those bad homos
You may be exaggerating and mocking that, but I'm not like the "bad homos", I find the flamboyant flamers obnoxious and off putting, I guess I'm a real """shoelicker""" and/or homophobe for thinking that, aren't I? Jesus.
>>
>>6856263
Senpai-senpai already did that one.

>>6856270
I should probably get around to making one at some point...
>>
>>6856279
lmao i know right it was like as soon as they hooked up, immediately both of their lives just plummeted
>>
>>6856262

what makes you think i'm not going to fuck one of them?
i literally just put on my roomies concealer atm (to look younger) and meeting someone in 30 minutes
my roomie keeps calling me a lolita

>>6856277
i'm going to lie and make my voice sound squeaky like I'm not done with puberty lol
>>
>>6856281
Go get some sleep and we can continue to flirt on 4chan tomorrow.
>>
>>6856296
im sure this is all funnier in your head
work the gig girl
>>
>>6856292

sick burn
>>
>>6856301
OK, oyasumi... or whatever...
>I typed it; I'm not backspacing now.
>>
>>6856304

boy/daddy age play is totally normal
>>
>>6856310
おやすみ、イギリスくん!
>>
>>6856226

Post grindr pic
>>
>greentexting your thoughts
>and then typing out what you actually want to say
???
fake & gay
>>
>>6856316
日本語ができるんだ。
>Right, bed... yeah...
>>
>>6856315
common would be a more neutral and accurate descriptor. "normal" is a construct/subjective
>>
>>6856329
Not really an anime weeaboo - at least not anymore. Just one of those lifer types who will eventually live there and get really bitter about it because I'm white.
>>
You're all gay
>>
File: 345436734.png (474KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
345436734.png
474KB, 500x707px
>>6856287
Skype takes you literally a few minutes to setup, anon. Get to it.
>>
>>6856346
????????????//
>>
>using skype in 2016
fags
>>
>>6856353
I am educated, but I refuse to teach English so it makes it tough to find a job.

And you can be the fake lady only if you top ;3
>>
can we get some old trips back
all this desperation in this thread is gross
>>
>>6856366

Yeah sure, just studying spanish.
>>
File: scream12.png (342KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
scream12.png
342KB, 500x358px
>>6856370
got me spooked epipen and ew spanish
>>
File: A Ten Is Speaking.gif (955KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
A Ten Is Speaking.gif
955KB, 500x235px
>>6856371
You're hot, are you? Prove it.
>>
>>6856366
as though gaygen wasn't desperate before
remember Slot Machine?
>>
>>6856378

Yeah fuck spanish, I'm a chemistry major, why do I gotta take 2 semesters of a FL.
>>
>>6856371
manlet, obese, or both
which one are you, I can sense it
>>
>>6856366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
>>
>>6856386
ironic autism is still autism

>>6856391
2bh a thread without hitty is a shit one
>>
>>6856385
Spanish is e z

putas de madre monolinguas
>>
>>6856385
Sounds awful, was it your only choice? I just hate how it sounds honestly.
>>
>>6856391

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

Sam "Make that gay pray" Hyde
>>
>>6856404

Nah, there were lots of other choices, I chose it because it was offered the most and it would be the easiest to mesh with my other classes and so far it has.
>>
>>6856286
>>6856269

It's happening

>>6856272

Hahaha oh god I can see it now

>Damn what a faggot
>N-no offence bro you're totally not like that

It all makes sense

Lmao bootlicker

>>6856346

It's not gay to want to eat a hairy ass, right?
>>
>>6856408
Do older men really like guys that look underage?
>>
>>6856408
face of a 24 year old body of an 8 year old 2bh
>>
>>6856391
nigga u aint even me
who u tryna fool
>>
>>6855786
No my best friend is flamboyant. She's a gay man trapped in a woman's body. I'm pretty mellow and reserved. We just mesh really well. She and I have separate lives, because she knows I am not the type of person who likes to be out and about, and she doesn't like to be laid back for too long. It's great though, because she has my back and I have hers. We can talk for hours and hours and meme back and forth. I miss her now, so I'm off to text the bff.
>>
File: Tina_fey_eye_roll.jpg (26KB, 535x380px) Image search: [Google]
Tina_fey_eye_roll.jpg
26KB, 535x380px
>>6856444
>>
>>6856435
>>6856439

i guess so
dates here bbl
>>
>>6856408
did you delete this post because your full name is on the back of your phone?
>>
>>6856404
I love the sound of properly spoken spanish. Spanish like Italian has to be spoken properly in order for it to sound pleasing.
>>
>>6856444
>She's a gay man trapped in a woman's body

Kill her and every women who says this

>>6856466

Oh lordt

I wish people who post on here knew that every post is instantly archived
>>
A sorority girl just sat in my lap and felt my bicep.

/blog
>>
>>6856497
Can you please die of aids already?
>>
>>6856418
>Hahaha oh god I can see it now
>>Damn what a faggot
>>N-no offence bro you're totally not like that
>It all makes sense
Lmao, you're just using such awful exaggeration to try and guilt me into thinking what my close friends were saying in person to me was insincere in a personal conversation which you have no idea about.
Fuck off, this truly is just a fucking pathetic argument, and that's saying something coming from you...

>Lmao bootlicker
Yeah, I guess I'm a real fucking slave to our """heterosexual overlords""" for wanting to be seen as semi-regular by others. I may be a degenerate, but I still have enough dignity to not be some flamboyant fairy flamer who makes loving cock their entire fucking identity. Real bootlicker/bigot/homophobe, aren't I for thinking that?
>>
>>6856504
I need to get HIV first. You offering?
>>
>>6856497

Cheers to your future wife and children!
>>
>>6856474
Nah, spanish, portuguese, and italian are all rough and ugly sounding languages 2bh
>>
>>6856530
Portuguese is gross, Spanish is fine and Italian is beautiful.
>>
>>6856497

Disgusting

>>6856506

>P-pls straight-chan, I-I'm just like you! ;_;
>>
>>6856504

why so mad swede? How are you?
>>
hairline itches
pls lordt dont make me bald this is the only fucking thing I have
>>
>>6856533
>Portuguese is gross
word
>Spanish is fine and Italian is beautiful.
lolno
>>
>>6856521
I wanna eat her ass

>>6856524
I could never be as disgusting as Circe even if I bugchased a negro crackhead

>>6856535
Yeah u r that's why I dumped u
>>
>>6856535
>>P-pls straight-chan, I-I'm just like you! ;_;
Is that not BIGOTED ?!! You're mocking a minority for wanting to be seen as normal ?!!?! :O
>>
>>6856491
It's okay Benny
:^)
>>
File: 745748754.png (215KB, 354x445px) Image search: [Google]
745748754.png
215KB, 354x445px
>>6856537
Embrace the bald, anon. Let it consume your very being.
>>
>>6856535
But seriously you're just straight up trolling me now and it's fucking pathetic
>>
File: tumblr_nahhb705L21s7h44ao1_500.gif (2MB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nahhb705L21s7h44ao1_500.gif
2MB, 500x363px
>>6856561
¿Por qué?
>>
File: hitman__paris_screenshot_01.jpg (852KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hitman__paris_screenshot_01.jpg
852KB, 1920x1080px
>>6856568
I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

Although I would easily go fully bald if I could pull off an agent 47 but that's not a possibility
>>
>>6856559

You can't dump my poz cummies now that I've converted you
>>
>>6856568
Are you bald?
>>
I wonder how many anons have posted their picture here and didn't delete it immediately of embarrassment
>>
>>6856595
that's how I got my start before I used a name
>>
>>6856533
spanish and italian sound the same to me. Portuguese sounds like spanish spoken by a russian
>>
>>6856595
That last guy deleted it because people found his fb
>>
>>6856573

>p-pls I'm not one of those bad gays let me lick the vagina juice off your superior straight weiner ;___;

>>6856578

¿Por qué no?
>>
>>6856598
I'm chubby but I wouldn't say I'm a fat slob.
>>
>>6856535
>>P-pls straight-chan, I-I'm just like you! ;_;
this is not very nice to mock people like that .
>>
>>6856497
Omedetou, Rugly!

I remember when the popular girls at school would poke me and ask if I was okay.
>>
File: 15146514.jpg (82KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
15146514.jpg
82KB, 422x750px
>>6856586
If you can grow a beard you'll be at least safe. If not however...
>>6856591
I shave it down to where I am bald, so yes.
>>6856595
I wonder how many anons posted a picture with their name in them.
>>
>>6856595
There was a thread a wine back where everyone pretended to be a trip-less namefag for a few posts but my phone memorized it so for like a month I posted as him without knowing
>>
>>6856616
>>p-pls I'm not one of those bad gays let me lick the vagina juice off your superior straight weiner ;___;
i'm nothing like this or anywhere near this desperate but ok d00d3r :3
>>
>>6856623
"That kid is so weird, you know the one, the kid with all those custom print shirts of that one skinny guy."
>>
>>6856624
I had to shave it all off after a botched haircut and since I wasn't used to my exposed scalp I sunburnt it really bad. Thankfully it grew back but I was afraid of permanent follicle damage.

Why do you have to shave it? For work or does it not grow after a certain length or something?
>>
>>6856616
>>>24296366

I did post over on /soc/ a while ago...
>>
>>6856636
Don't remember. I could have sworn it was Hitler but I think he used a trip
>>
>>6856624
I can grow a beard, but beards don't work at all for me 2bh
>>
>>6856664
Then you know you must become a drag queen now. No hair helps with lacefront wigs
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>6856682
im ready
>>
>>6856674
I have psychologically noted memory issues plus nobody seemed to say anything.

On my first day of a new job I drove most of the way to my old one before realizing it
>>
>watching shameless
>want to try cucking now
UH
>>
File: aaaa.png (171KB, 299x451px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
171KB, 299x451px
>>6856664

I feel bad for you.
I started balding at 17.
Now I'm 30 and only have 25% of my hair left on top left.
I look like Prince William now without the money. :/
>>
File: 45363.jpg (127KB, 625x935px) Image search: [Google]
45363.jpg
127KB, 625x935px
>>6856650
Sounds like your hair should be fine then.

And I shave it cause it looks best. The balding look looks okay for a bit, but after two weeks it just doesn't look nice.
>>6856664
Well if you ever go bald a beard will help tremendously.
>>
>>6856708

Shameful
>>
>>6856720
I JUST WANT TO TELL SOMEONE THE ONLY REASON THEY'RE FUCKING MY BF IS BECAUSE I ALLOW IT
LIKE YAS MAMA SLAY THAT PLEB
>>
>>6856720

coming from you

KEK
>>
>>6856716
why doesn't he just get implants idgi
>>
File: DianaCall.png (117KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
DianaCall.png
117KB, 340x255px
>mfw I think I'm developing an obsession with rugby
>>
>>6856741
seek help.
>>
>>6856725

That's real weird

>>6856729

>pooperpained
>>
>>6855786
Nope. I don't like women. Gays are not their pets.
Nor am I a flammer. So fuck 'em, figuratively.
>>
>>6856780

im not butthurt you whore
>>
>>6856780
you're a BIG GUY !
>>
File: 1473128747386.png (683KB, 720x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1473128747386.png
683KB, 720x1050px
>>6856408
lol nice gay name Bennett
>>
>>6856798

I've only sucked like 14 dicks, that doesn't make me a whore

That's like 1.5 dicks a year since I lost my dicksucking virginity

>>6856802

I'm a medium-sized guy
>>
>got wider from last selfie
tbqhwyf is it bad if i kind of like my new self
>>
>Eyebrows are too light
>Want to dye them darker
>Look at products and process
>It's all women who do this.

Doesman I shouldn't even try? I don't wanna look like a tranny chola
>>
>>6856820

Thicc boys are cute
>>
>>6856835
fuck off senpai only frenchmen and frenchmen lite can fuck this hippo
>>
>>6856820
>Be skinny and less hairy than I am now
>Used to be really into older bears
>Get older, fatter, and grow my beard and body hair out
>Suddenly want to feel like a mentor with benefits to younger gays

Your rebirth will come soon
>>
>>6856854
hOLD UP
I will never be into younger gays
Maybe the young ones that look older tho
>>
File: heaven.gif (2MB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
heaven.gif
2MB, 334x334px
>>6856842

Don't test me bitch

>>6856854

The circle of gay life is so beautiful
>>
>>6856873
YOU don't decide. Your body does
>>
Hay gurls, what say you?

>Hey what's up .. I am looking for a bottom to spoil. In return for spoiling you I get to rim your ass, fuck you doggy style, and cum inside you. You get to shoot a load down my throat. Hit me back for sum fun.
>>
>>6856883
and my body still aches for older men
Although now that you mention it I kind of do want to dom bot a naive virgin 2bh
>>
>>6856892

>I'll give you $50 to let me poz you

Gurl...
>>
>>6856892
sis we know you broke as fuck, that gig only works on trailer trash

>>6856876
Testing you 2bh, I'll never betray the qt frenchies
>>
>>6856920

You're in luck, my family moved here from Quebec so I've got a lot of french in me

And there's about to be a little bit in you
>>
>>6856929
Is Quebec Canada's gay haven like some say, specifically Quebec City and Montreal?
I wanna go there sometime.
>>
File: junk.png (164KB, 316x364px) Image search: [Google]
junk.png
164KB, 316x364px
>>6856929
>And there's about to be a little bit in you

>>6856951
tbqh toronto still out gays montreal but yeah there's a bunch there too
>>
>>6856951

Uh not really

Like Montreal is as gay as all big cities are, but Toronto and Vancouver are at least as gay

Quebec city is actually very conservative from what I hear, much more Catholic than Montreal

>>6856954

My sissyclitty is a very respectable 2" thank you very much

>>6856971

Prepare yourself

Imma be the Roadhog to your Junkrat
>>
File: mercy.png (640KB, 690x516px) Image search: [Google]
mercy.png
640KB, 690x516px
>>6856990
>Prepare yourself Imma be the Roadhog
>>
>>6857014

Sounds like somebody needs daddy's cummies and is getting cranky ;3
>>
>>6857014
I've actually really enjoyed his posting lately
>>
>>6855786
I have a problem gaygen. I have a friend who normally is very chatty. I've known him for years, but something feels off. Since about 2 weeks ago he has pretty much stopped communicating. Before, he would text me out of the blue now he doesn't. I'll text him, and he'll respond within the hour. After I respond back to him, I get no response ever. Before he went silent on me, we were making plans on seeing the redwoods, at the end of the month. It's so weird. I don't want to call him out, because I feel like I might lose a good friend, if I over react, but at the same time, I don't want to waste my time on a failed friendship.
>>
>>6857161
My advice is to wait a bit, see if he comes around and starts messaging like normal. If he doesn't, then approach him about it, but do it in a non-accusatory way, like for example you could say "Hey how have you been doing lately? You've been pretty quiet, is everything ok?" or something. That way you're asking him directly about it, but in a way that can be interrpeted as you asking if he himself is ok emotionally right now, and also asking if "we" are ok. Being non-blaming is likely to make him be more honest, and if it is a problem he has with what you guys are then you absolutely have a right to know. You've been talking for so long just can NOT ghost you at this point, you deserve an explanation.
>>
>>6857341
thank you for the amazing advice. I'll do exactlu that.
>>
File: 1451050835937.jpg (7KB, 251x238px) Image search: [Google]
1451050835937.jpg
7KB, 251x238px
What's gaygen up to tonight?
>>
>>6857633
I'm writing letters to my future bf :)
>>
>>6857642
that's pretty cute :)
>>
>>6857647
I know. Hopefully I'll gather the courage to meet him in person soon. Until then anonymous letters it is! :)
>>
>>6857655
Well I hope you get the courage soon, you seem like a real cutie.
>>
My crush and I don't have too much in common which sucks because it's hard finding things to talk to him about. I'm disappointed. This is the first time someone reciprocated my feelings and we are like water and oil.

We can still fuck, kiss, and cuddle right?
>>
>>6857702
Why not do some stuff together? Find something you two enjoy doing together.
>>
>>6857732
I'll keep trying. I suggested watching a scary movie with him but he doesn't like paranormal stuff. Also he tried inviting me to a party but I had work that night. I'm just freaking out because we haven't texted each other for a whole day and maybe it's because we really don't have anything in common.

He's /fa/ and /mu/ whereas I'm /fit/, /vp/, and /co/.
>>
>>6857805
I can only wish you the best of luck. Hopefully you'll find common ground.
>>
>>6857805
You both sound terrible.
>>
>>6857805
Do something he likes, ask questions about it and hopefully he does the same for you
>>
File: gun.jpg (277KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
277KB, 600x572px
>tfw drunk posting on gaygen

>>6857841
everyone is terrible

>>6853770
heres your (You)
>Shit man I feel lucky that he's my best friend let alone that I have a relationship with him
>I used to tease him in high school for being a pretty boy and using lotion and chapstick and gunk in his hair. I think looking back I did it to make it easier for me to ignore the fact that I kind of liked all that shit.
> It's weird to hear him say he thinks I'm handsome.
>He makes real cute noises but gets embarrassed if I call him cute.
>I really care about him a lot and it makes me feel like such a damn mess all the time but I like it.

my bitter heart can't handle all this purity
>>
File: 1446194868327.jpg (68KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
1446194868327.jpg
68KB, 636x781px
>tfw no bf
>>
>>6855882
tl:dr
>>
>>6855883
what color hoodies?
>>
>>6856050
lel
>>
>>6855829
There used to be a new thread every half an hour, I think back in the day it was faster than mtfgen in here.

These days this shit can drag on for in excess of 24 hours.
>>
File: 8dd.png (877KB, 1300x417px) Image search: [Google]
8dd.png
877KB, 1300x417px
>bears
>bara
>'daddies'
>masc4masc
>>
>>6858423
Dunno, probably just the lack of active trips to be honest, it was a serious criclejerk with a lot of drama back then.

When I first came back it was pretty active, however most of the active posters got bullied and left, so here we are again.
>>
Good morning gays! How are you this lovely morning?
>>
File: 1473136549079.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473136549079.png
454KB, 414x499px
>>6858423
>Why did it die?
People like hilter, circe, cock, horror, and sadfrog ruined it.
>>
>>6855786
Yes, but I'd rather be the black one. They have all the fun.
>>
>>6858471
Everyone knows black people are not sought after. Especially black women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=HjSh_esW9W4
>>
>>6855882
>"effeminate male" which is an obnoxious minority of gays

>tfw effeminate appearance but introverted personality and masculine interests/hobbies
>>
>>6858497
no one cares, go die respectively by suffocating on your fat skin flaps
>>
File: 1473081278240.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473081278240.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>6858500
>>6855882
>"effeminate male" which is an obnoxious minority of gays

Um, I don't know how many gay males you have met in your life time, but I must stop you from saying they are a minority. In fact effeminate males are an obnoxious majority of gay men.

Also,
>Effeminate straight men
This doesn't exist irl. Every effeminate "straight" man is just in denial. Countless times I have met men who are extremely effeminate and the moment they say "my wife" I mentally bust out laughing my ass off ending my internal thoughts with "yeah sure, your wife" Just because they're married to a woman and living a facade of a marriage doesn't mean it's legit. Those faggots fuck guys secretly without her knowledge.
>>
File: 1472663455830.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1472663455830.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>6858505
>suffocating on your fat skin flaps
>>
>>6858518
>Um, I don't know how many gay males you have met in your life time
My ex, and two old guys working for my company. Only knew they were gay because of gossip. Neither of the three were effeminate.
>>
>>6858448
I'm OK.
Also awake again.
>>
>>6858500
are you me?
>>
>>6858491
> middle eastern women
> most sought after
Yeah, I'm sure there's no lies in this video, all truths.
>>
>>6858602
Awake is good!
>>
Hey guys guess what, I'm not gay!

I finally figured it out

Anyway see you later good luck!
>>
>>6858568
>3 gay men I know aren't effeminate
>therefore all if not most gay men aren't effeminate

Your logic is not sound, sir.
>>
>>6858640
>small scale study based off a few social media websites
>therefore it must be completely false

Your logic is not sound, xir.
>>
File: 98KlopVd.jpg (18KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
98KlopVd.jpg
18KB, 319x319px
>>6858640
Who wouldn't want a taste of that sweet untainted ali-baba pussy flap.
>>
File: FW_girlvomit.jpg (17KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
FW_girlvomit.jpg
17KB, 400x311px
>>6858713
>ali-baba pussy flap
>>
File: 1419876882242.gif (2MB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1419876882242.gif
2MB, 240x160px
>have a dream my family introduces me to a handsome as fuck young priest
>they're trying to get me to be more religious
>get kinda pissed off because they won't take the hint I'm not interested
>tell them I'm gay
>everyone starts freaking out
>dad walks out, grandma just looks out the window all pensive, priest is just sitting there shocked
>feels really good to admit it
>get a warm feeling in my chest every time I say it
>I'm gay
>I'M GAY
>I'M GA-
>suddenly hear buzzing
>it's getting closer
>oh shit what is that?
>open my eyes a little to wake up
>literally 4 inches away from my face there is a giant fucking wasp on the wall
>jump out of bed as it starts to crawl onto my pillow
>shut the door and decide to never go back

I REPENT LORD! I AM A SINNER AND JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! I HAVE SEEN THE ERROR OF MY WAYS!
>>
File: 20160817205404_1.jpg (115KB, 677x508px) Image search: [Google]
20160817205404_1.jpg
115KB, 677x508px
>>6858724
>>
>>6858724
> being so afraid of wasps that he gives up on his dreams

Ahhh... twinks...
>>
File: quinto_elemento2.jpg (18KB, 400x179px) Image search: [Google]
quinto_elemento2.jpg
18KB, 400x179px
>>6858724
In the spring and early summer, wasps are attracted to protein contained in pet food, garbage scraps and exposed compost piles. During the cooler late summer and fall months, wasps seek out sweet foods, such as rotten tree fruits, open soda cans and fruit juices.
>>
File: paper-wasp-md.jpg (19KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
paper-wasp-md.jpg
19KB, 400x246px
>>6858737
>implying dreams matter when they're filled with the emissaries of the devil himself

>>6858741
I only drink water and tea, they have no reason to be in my room. This is only further proof that God has sent them to torment me.
>>
>>6858747
I was once eating olive oil and bread. A wasp flew into my olive oil and drowned itself slowly and painfully.
They'll just go for anything; don't think about it too much.
>>
>>6858747
Maybe the wasp is gay too and wanted to date you? I went out with a bee once.
>>
>>6858760
Sorry, I only date spiders.
>>
File: 1471647087712.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471647087712.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>6858760
>I went out with a bee once
>>
>>6858658
Well the other guy claimed a majority of gay men are without any source or even claim of first hand experience.

Wonder if it varies by country/culture?
>>
>>6858856
Well, let's be honest here, saying how many gay men are not effeminate is a bit complicated, since most of those guys will be inside, at the very least, a glass closet. You can't tell they're gay without actually asking them, and since you have no reason to assume they're gay, you'll just assume they're straight instead...

So unless a guy is doing things to his husband, the only way to easily tell he's gay is if he's a flamer. That fucks up with how you perceive things.
>>
>>6858765
What was your reaction to finding out SPs baldness? I need to know cause reasons.
>>
>>6858871
>[...]That fucks up with how you perceive things.
Yes of course, but I think people should be conscious of this and not make blanket statements without anything to back them up.
>>
File: gif-willsmithconf.gif (992KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
gif-willsmithconf.gif
992KB, 500x399px
>>6858880
Well, at first this would be my mental reaction when he first shaved his head a long time ago.
>>
>>6858938
>>6858880

Then my reaction turned into this over time when I realized how handsome he looks with a shaved head with a full beard and muscles.
>>
How many of the pinoy men do you know that are gay?
I feel like it's the reason I'm gay, hell I picked up quite a few vibes from my dad and his close friends when I was younger even though he is sworn (at least publicly) straight and somewhat Christian.
>>
File: tumblr_np6sraTtQZ1r9pt1so2_250.gif (2MB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np6sraTtQZ1r9pt1so2_250.gif
2MB, 245x240px
>>6858944
And this is my reaction every morning I wake up next to him.
>>
File: tumblr_nive45hY2n1spquo7o1_500.gif (2MB, 486x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nive45hY2n1spquo7o1_500.gif
2MB, 486x281px
>>6858938
>>6858944
>>6858951
Fag.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1MB, 245x241px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
1MB, 245x241px
>>6858952
And this is my reaction to you and all the other haters
>>
File: smooch.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
smooch.gif
2MB, 245x245px
Thread is dead. Post cute
>>
File: smoochie.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
smoochie.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>6859007
>>
>>6859007
>>6859013
they aren't cute tho they're youtube-whores and that's disgusting
>>
File: boys kissing.gif (878KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
boys kissing.gif
878KB, 500x236px
>>6859049
>this coming from a 4chan whore

If you're so great why don't you post more gifs of you kissing your husband, huh?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nhwbdugPUc1qgpb1l.png (365KB, 478x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nhwbdugPUc1qgpb1l.png
365KB, 478x467px
>>6859064
4chan/lgbt/ has less views than youtube mang.
>>
File: 1392600167869.gif (3MB, 316x240px) Image search: [Google]
1392600167869.gif
3MB, 316x240px
>>6859073
Exactly. You're not just a whore, but a cheap 4chan one.

Feel free to post things you consider cute :)
>>
File: 1.3.gif (2MB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.3.gif
2MB, 245x240px
>>6859087
How can we be whores if no one even knows of us beyond this niche? Hell, even people in this thread and board don't even know who we are.
>>
>>6859007
>>6859013
every youtube couple has some shady past
what is theirs 2bh
are they actual brothers is that the gig?
>>
File: 1392600076299.gif (873KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
1392600076299.gif
873KB, 500x254px
>>6859109
>implying we haven't all seen your butts and dicks

Keep posting cute pratt tho, it might make up for your whoring.
>>
>>6859124
This kid has autism, you fucking old whore, get the fuck out of my store
>>
File: Chris-Pratt_0.jpg (70KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Pratt_0.jpg
70KB, 612x380px
>>6859124
>two butts and two penises in a vast ocean of butt and dick pics on the internet
Really? That's so absurd.
>>
File: 1472445025959.gif (995KB, 494x223px) Image search: [Google]
1472445025959.gif
995KB, 494x223px
>>6859139
W H O R E
H
O
R
E
>>
soty gg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QslJYDX3o8s
>>
File: 1392422610035.gif (2MB, 393x305px) Image search: [Google]
1392422610035.gif
2MB, 393x305px
>>6859172
>>
>>6859192
i love it when people dance like that, it's the cutest
>>
Y A S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPgtoEO6OM
>>
File: 1423513677754.gif (794KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1423513677754.gif
794KB, 245x245px
What is your ideal bf?
>>
>>6859371
Isn't afraid to use his hands desu and doesn't mind dating someone who will ignore his existence for the most part outside of wanting sex, eating together, and then going out together.

I don't have any real ideal physical types outside of active enough to not look fat.
>>
How do you guys decide who bottoms and who tops? Do you sit down and discuss it or is it something instinctive?

Personally, I'm a femme guy so masculine dudes probably think I bottom. But bottoming is not my thing. Neither is topping, but especially not bottoming.
>>
>>6859371

>Light-skin Mexican mix
>lifts but doesn't have to be lean
>played a sport
>likes vidya
>ambitious, high-achieving, smart
>being anime trash is a bonus
>likes cuddling

So basically my ideal bf is me.
>>
File: mercy eye roll.jpg (55KB, 535x380px) Image search: [Google]
mercy eye roll.jpg
55KB, 535x380px
>>6859457
>bottoming is not my thing. Neither is topping
>>
>>6859371
the one I have now :3
>>
>>6859139
God damn
Why is he so handsome?
>>
>>6859481
because you're so ugly in comparison? idk&idc
>>
>>6859457

You just talk it over, i guess.
Past a certain point, anyways

But i mean, are you just one of those blowjobs and handies guys
>>
>>6859464
>mexican
>anime trash
>likes vidya
>high achieving, smart

thats believable
>>
>>6859491
spicy
>>
File: article-image-57.jpg (81KB, 1280x917px) Image search: [Google]
article-image-57.jpg
81KB, 1280x917px
>>6859493
fuck off anti-christ
>>
>>6859493

Sure. I find non-penatrive stuff like grinding or frottage more appealing than anal tbqh. Maybe toys as well.
>>
File: SuperiorSmugAnimuFace.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
SuperiorSmugAnimuFace.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>6859457
>Identifying as either top or bottom
>Not being vers
>Not just seeing who falls on top of whom when you're clawing at each other in a sexual frenzy
>>
>>6859530
>identifying as vers
>>
>>6859530

Sounds too aggressive. Why not rock-paper-scissors?
>>
>>6859541
>identifying as anything
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>6859590
>labels are for soup cans
>>
>>6859517

Okay, i meah, desu, i fucking love frottage
What's your beef with penetration, tho, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>6859599
>food analogy
Damn. You win this round.
>>
>>6859504
Are you being sarcastic because I just want someone like this in my life. ;-;
>>
>>6859606
thx
>>
why doesn't niq come here NE more
>>
File: 1472600945048.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1472600945048.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>6859590
without labels everything will be disorganized and one might mistake poison for edibles.
>>
I might as well bring this one to the bump limit...

Willy... Willy butthole...
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.