[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT POC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17

I remember we had a few threads like this a few months ago. Anyone here basically not-white wanna talk about being lgbt and stuff?
>>
What does your skin color have to do with anything?
>>
>>6855186
I'm latino. I kinda hate it when I get guys from other races who message me saying, "ooo I've never had a latino before"

Then I look at their profile, "No latinos, only XY and Z"

I once called one guy out on his shit, he was black and haha his screen name was blkdk4whtazz He told me that he forgot to change it.

Anyways, I don't have problems with racial preferences. I just hate hypocrites.
>>
I'm Latino, and I would never date another Latino or black. I only want a white bf.
>>
What steps do we need to take to lower the HIV rate in the gay POC population. As it is almost half off all gay black men have HIV and nearly 1 in 5 gay latinos. I understand racism is a big reason for the increased HIV rate but what is something as a community we can do to fight HIV rates? Also besides fighting racism, how can we lower the number of black and colored trans women who are killed every year. Right now almost all trans women killed are black. I think last year only 1 was white and a hand full were latina but by far the majority of them were black.
>>
>>6855256
I'm latino too, and I want to date another latino or arab, but they're not interested in me. All I get are white guys. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm more attracted to guys who look like me.

When I travelled through the nordic countries, I was popular amongst the aryans. When I went to southern europe, the men were so gorgeous and my type, but I had a harder time picking them up than say a German or Norwegian
>>
>>6855289
>What steps do we need to take to lower the HIV rate in the gay POC population. As it is almost half off all gay black men have HIV and nearly 1 in 5 gay latinos. I understand racism is a big reason for the increased HIV rate but what is something as a community we can do to fight HIV rates?

Tell them to stop barebacking, and not to rely on prep. But honestly, I kinda want them to die off.
>>
>>6855210
Not OP, but everyone knows whites are the most desired partners, for both straights and gays.

So imagine being gay, which already narrows the dating pool to 3% of the population, and having only a small portion of that tiny percentage willing to date you because your black/asian/whatever.

And look, I don't care if people have racial preferences but you can't deny that dating is much harder as a nonwhite person (unless you're an Asian chick since everyone loves Asian chicks).
>>
>>6855323
The black community is the least likely to use PrEP. PrEP is for preppy white gays who can afford the thousand dollar a month medication so they can bareback guilt free. By saying you want them to die off you are saying you want half off all black gay men to die off. Do you want the women they infect to die off too? Black women are disproportionally likely to have HIV not because of drug use but because of the racism and homophobia that effects the black community. Most of those black women are just single mothers trying to make it by on limited food stamp money. You are a fucking monster. Telling them to stop barebacking won't work until we tackle issues of racism and homophobia within and outside of the gay community.
>>
>tfw you're learning Spanish informally
>you don't know the Spanish word for "gay" because everyone around you just uses "pato" instead

It took me forever to realize that was a slur. Spanish tv uses "gay" so I presume that's the word in Spanish too.

>>6855256

I find it annoying when latinos of all people think it's a race. You can be latino and white. Hell, much of my family is white.
>>
>>6855341
If marriage rates are anything to go by, the easiest should be latinos and latinas. They are the most common interracial marriage for whites more than doubling white and asian.

Anyways, according to OKC Middle-eastern men are considered the most attractive
>>
>>6855186
Half Indian half white reporting.
I think my name and race makes gays avoid me, because they assume I'm a Muslim and want to behead them. I wouldn't know though, because I've not met many (because they probably steer clear).
I get hit on by a fair few straight girls, but the way it goes always confuses me:
>Mix of white and Indian facial features gives me somewhat Mediterranean look, apparently
>"Are you Spanish?" "Are you Greek?" "Are you Italian?"
>Eager female voices ask these
>"No... I'm half Indian..."
>"Oh..."
>Evident disappointment
Why does it matter what race I technically am if someone finds me attractive?
I've heard gays are even more pretentious and vapid about racial semantics...

Also my Indian side of the family hates LGBT with a passion...
>>
>>6855353
I'm of the mind that these people regardless of race full know that unprotected sex is dangerous. Prep can't help you from antibiotic resistant STDS that are on the rise.

http://www.self.com/trending/2016/09/antibiotic-resistant-stds-are-on-the-rise-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

If you're too dumb to wrap it up, please do yourself a favor and die.
>>
>>6855289

I'd say "Teach them to stop having casual sex" but that's impossible. Better sex ed towards gay teens in schools, especially urban ones, would help.
>>
>>6855353
>Telling them to stop barebacking won't work until we tackle issues of racism and homophobia within and outside of the gay community.

How is this going to stop the spread of stds? Please explain to me how.
>>
>>6855403
tfw I'd probably drool over you
>>
>>6855412
Urban schools tend to be in more liberal areas that do teach sex ed. The problem goes beyond that. There's a distinct lack of want, need, and passion to attend school. Nothing is going to change if people do not become more educated. You can't be more educated if you live in poverty, and you can't get out of poverty without education....etc.

I think we can all agree that this country needs a better education system
>>
>>6855465

I'm a lower income latina and never really experienced this whole thing about poor kids disliking school or something. I dropped out but because of social anxiety, not anything related to school, and ended up getting a GED and going to college anyway.

>>6855210

Some things are relevant to only certain groups or are most relevant in certain groups.
>>
File: you-little-cuck.png (556KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
you-little-cuck.png
556KB, 750x720px
>>6855365
>You can be latino and white

Yeah, "white" with a brownish complexion and brown eyes and dark hair. You know exactly what I mean when I say white, so don't be facetious - white phenotype.
>>
>>6855516

I know completely latino people will green eyes, light brown hair, and who are pale as hell.
>>
>>6855289

How does racism increase HIV rates?
>>
>>6855418
As we know do to racism black men are considered the most unattractive race among gay men. White men are considered the gold standard of beauty so people hate black men for their large noses, melinated skin, large lips. You often see people with NO BLACKS in their profile. As a result black men are not able to negotiate condom use. They have to take the sex they are offered. White supremacy means white men can choose who they have sex with and can properly say no to people who want bareback. Until white men start having sex with black men at the level where black men can say no to risky behavior will have this issue. Homophobia also plays a role in this. Black men are more likely to be on the down low because white supremacist homophobia racism that make it so they can not come out and be free. This means that they have to go underground and engage in risky behavior. This is all queer black theory 101, you really should educate yourself.
>>
>>6855445
You probably wouldn't desu. I'm pretty chubby and hairy (but I hide it quite well under clothes somehow).

I mean, fortunately, I'm a mix of the two races with the lowest HIV rate and I don't have casual sex, so that' a perk.
>>
>>6855591
This is the biggest hock of shit I have ever read in my fucking life. OH MY FUCKING GOD. You are fucking retarded.

When did self-agency and responsibility ever matter? I'm not even white, and I make sure I use condoms. Another thing, why does it always revolve around white people. All I hear you retarded sjws complain about are white people this and white people that. I'm not even attracted to whites (I prefer darker skin) and that has not ever stopped me from getting laid. I really think you should educate yourself instead of stds are because of white people. You're fucking pathetic it hurts.

>As a result black men are not able to negotiate condom use. They have to take the sex they are offered

This is the most racist tripe I've read so far on here. Jesus. Are you saying that blacks are too stupid to use their brains? Are you implying that black men are nothing more than sex mules?
>>
>>6855672
instead of saying*
>>
>>6855591
black guy who negotiates condom usage here

>this is what white gay men actually believe
>>
Why are sissies obsessed with being dommed by black guys? It's weird.

>>6855591

If your boyfriend doesn't want to use condoms then refuse sex until he gives in.
>>
>>6855981
That is easy to say when you have white male privilege and thousands of years or systematic racism backing you up.
>>
>>6855341
>So imagine being gay, which already narrows the dating pool to 3% of the population, and having only a small portion of that tiny percentage willing to date you because your black/asian/whatever.
This is why I do so well with the huge population of Vietnamese men in my city. I am white and plain looking at best. But I can usually score way out of my league with Asian men, because my dick is sexist but it's not a white supremacist like apparently everyone else. It's especially weird too because Asian men seemingly don't date between eachother in my area. It's almost like they're chasers for white dudes, if that's even a thing.

Oh well, all the panda bears/forever twinks are mine!
>>
why can't we have a qpoc thread without white people invading it?
>>
>>6856055
On top of all the same reasons generals on /lgbt/ aren't exclusive to a gender or orientation the general is aimed at. 4chan's mods probably won't delete posts based on the race of the poster. So creating a white people free thread isn't really a thing you can do on an anonymous image board like 4chan.

You could probably set up a private facebook group/g+ community/tumblr thing/subreddit/etc. if you want to be safe from white people invading your space.
>>
>>6856004

I'm a disabled black woman. I'm not high on the "privilege" scale. Man up and take charge of your relationship. You shouldn't be forced into not using a condom if you don't want to. That's an unhealthy relationship.
>>
>>6856055
>why can't we have a qpoc thread without white people invading it?
Invading is my culture. Don't be a bigot.
>>
>redrawing everyone in cartoons as colored
why is tumblr so into this
>>
>>6856356
They hate white people.

The term 'POC' literally just means 'anything except white' and of course making everyone POC is what tumblr likes, because they hate white people.
>>
>>6856297
As a black woman you surely must know what it is like to have someone talk you into not wearing a condom. Racism like that is the reason almost all black children are born to single unwed mothers. If white men weren't so racist and would have sex with black women instead of complaining that they look like gorillas then black women would have the ability to use condoms more often. I don't understand how you guys think it could be anything other than white racism.
>>
>>6856356

>2016
>using "colored"

Anyway, Ruby would certainly be black as a human. Sapphire is harder to tell and is up to interpretation. Personally I like her as light brown and brown haired. I never decided if I headcanoned her as half-black, Indian, Middle Eastern, or what but I like her with a dark complexion (but not as dark as Ruby's).
>>
>>6855289
Stop blacks from killing blacks? It's impossible

T. Chicago
>>
>>6856620
"Coloured" is perfectly acceptable if you're not a stupid slut from tumblr. In fact it's better than "people of colour".
>>
>>6855186
fuck off nigger no safe spaces
>>
File: 1453384255347.png (586KB, 761x671px) Image search: [Google]
1453384255347.png
586KB, 761x671px
>>6855341
You can always go back to whence you came
>>
File: John-Boyega.jpg (27KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
John-Boyega.jpg
27KB, 615x409px
>>6855591
>so people hate black men for their large noses, melinated skin, large lips
So how exactly does my attraction to pic related factor into your victim culty diatribe?
>>
>>6855289
Proper medical education is really key. HIV denial (Fullblown denial or just misrepresentation) is scarily high in the Black community. The Latino community probably suffers from similar problems.

A lot of this ties into a lack of good education in general, which ties into a whole load of other sets of racial issues regarding schools and school quality, but there's still a lot of good that can be done by researching HIV/AIDS, and when someone says something that is misinformed, you can speak up and correct them. It's something that a single person anywhere can do and actually makes a small difference.
>>
>>6855186
I'm 22, black, socially awkward, introverted, possibly autistic, gay, probably ugly, and a virgin. I've accepted 2 years ago that this life just didn't intend for me to find love. It hurts but I'm hoping that I achieve my goals within the next 10 years, living out the rest of my life with alcohol and material things, or maybe just killing myself.
>>
>>6855981
>dominated By black men
Cause it's kinky, wrong and black men are stereotyped as being the most unabashedly masculine of men
>>
>>6859006

I'm black and unabashedly as unmasculine as it gets. I freaking collect Hello Kitty and wear cardigans.
>>
>>6859263
Ya most black out guys are super femme and queeny. Sissies would be looking for down low types "im straight but like gay sex occasionally". I think there's more demand from stupid sissies than the other way around ha ha.
>>
>black lesbian

i've mainly dated/been interested in white women, and they've all been great, but sometimes I feel like i'm missing out in not having a lover who relates to me with race/ethnic stuff
idk
>>6855341
>whites are most desired
lmao no.
most white people are ugly as fuck
>>6855403
>I've heard gays are even more pretentious and vapid about racial semantics...
idk, i dont have any ethnic preferences, there are certain features I like in people, but they're not related to race at all.
>>6856055
because they're the majority here and white people generally feel entitled to everything.
>>
>>6859692
WE
>>
>>6855186
get these niggers off my 4chan
>>
>>6855365

Learning Spanish informally leads to terrible grammar. I've met people who have been speaking Spanish for decades but don't know the difference between "tu" and "uste".
>>
>>6859947
WUUUUZZZZ
>>
>>6859692
>hi I'm a black lesbian let me show you how I meet all the sjw stereotypes and act like a dumb race faggot

Go blacklivesmatter!
>>
>>6861136
KWEEEEENZ
>>
File: 1464904203994.gif (2MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464904203994.gif
2MB, 450x250px
>>6859947
Are the crystal gems~
>>
>>6855186
Half black, half Mexican reporting in.
>>
>>6857585
Hey,me too!

Except I'm not autistic
>>
>>6856620
You should tell that to the NAACP.

If "colored people" isn't ok then "people of color" shouldn't be either. There's no difference.
>>
File: best-pictures-of-emilio-estevez.jpg (857KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
best-pictures-of-emilio-estevez.jpg
857KB, 1920x1040px
>>6855516
Yeah, everyone knows what hispanic people look like.
>>
File: 1399345643143.png (131KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
1399345643143.png
131KB, 574x600px
>>6855541
>"my dad's mexican"
>"like, his parents were from Mexico"
>"that makes me Mexican and Hispanic. I'm a latina."
-every white girl with a slightly ethnic parent
>>
>>6866129
>Anime Frank
>>
>>6855365
>>6855516
I once hooked up with a guy that claimed to be white but was actually latino, pretty stupid tbhon. it's okay to want my little white ass so bad but you don't need to lie for it.
>>
>>6866181

Latino is an ethnicity not a race. You can be latino and white, latino and black, latino and asian, etc.

>>6866129

After a few generations, racial and ethnic identities get confusing. When do people stop being "Irish-American" and just become "American"? 4 generations? 6? A lot of people have hang ups and heavy pride in their background, even if they've never stepped foot on the soil of said land.
>>
File: 1455154242097.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455154242097.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>6855186
[inb4 blogpost]
One thing I wasn't ready for when I came out as transgender to my mom (I'm asian-hispanic, AMAB) was how much resistance she was going to give me in terms of trying to figure myself out. In the beginning she was supportive, wanted to learn more about what being trans meant to me, and I felt really good about the whole thing (for the most part, she's as progressive as anyone would expect a hispanic mother to be). But literally the next day she forgot about the whole thing, and each time I brought it up to talk about it, it was like she was hearing about it for the first time. At first she wanted to pay for my counseling since I don't make that much from my job, but she changed her mind the next day about that. Now she doesn't even want me using her insurance that I'm still covered under to use a referral to an endocrinologist (and oh buddy, was she pissed when I told her I wanted to talk to an endo about hormones).

I'm guess I'm just salty because she hounded me for so long about "talking to her about what was on my mind", and when I do she fucking gaslights me and makes me feel like shit for just being honest about myself. She violated my privacy by snooping through my shit and finding my journal, and even still she seems to have no grasp that I've been struggling with this for my whole life and that this isn't just some phase from ending my last relationship.

>tfw
>>
>>6859692
>i've mainly dated/been interested in white women

How do you do it?
>>
>>6859692
I gotta admit, as a white woman, I've been attracted to many black women. Especially those who are tall with short hair. They're just so fuggin pretty. Even as a tiny baby 14 year old lesbian I couldn't help but stare at a woman like that. I made at least one really mad by not being able to take my eyes away. Little did she know I was crushing hard. She was just so beautiful. I live in a city with a lot of black women and while I can easily make friends with them they seem to shut me down harder than anyone else when I admit I'm gay. I mean, it's chicago, I get it. A lot of people come from shitty backgrounds in the more poor areas and they aren't as open about this shit, but dammit it's so hard not too crush on a beautiful woman.
>>
Hi brown senpai, is it ~problematic~ for me as a white girl to identify more with Chicana culture than American whiteness? I mean, I'm definitely white, I don't speak Spanish except for bits and pieces, but I grew up near the border in California and it's the culture I know and the people who were in my life. This is all I've ever known, and I relate to it far more than anything else I should generically identify with. California is my home, I love this place and culture and I always felt deeply uncomfortable with the racist white kids in my schools growing up. Brown kids were nice to me and we shared a lower middle class suburban lifestyle.
>>
>>6867229
get the fuck out whitey
>>
>>6855186
The term "people of color" is racist, all people have color in them. The word you're looking for is 'niggers'.
>>
>>6867147
>How do you do it?
idk, thats mainly who comes on to me.
there are also a few facial features I like that are more common in white women (slender noses, or pointed noses; thats more of a north& west african thing); so maybe thats part of it?
I also end up being in environments where there are more whites and latinos than blacks, so idk
its probably more of an enviroment/location factor.
>>6867229
>t ~problematic~ for me as a white girl to identify more with Chicana culture than American whiteness?
yes.
but imo feel free to observe, respect and enjoy chicanx culture, just remember you're a "guest" in their "house", and dont overstep your boundaries.
>>6867179
that seems frustrating anon /:
i dont flaunt my gayness about, but i probably look like a chapstick lesbian to anyone in the know.

but living where you live, i think you have two options: keep doing what you're doing and hope that eventually someone accepts you just fine/is also a lesbian and is into you; or stop telling people unless you think they're also gay
i've crushed on plenty of straight girls dont worry, i think it happens to everyone.
>>
>>6867690
>but imo feel free to observe, respect and enjoy chicanx culture, just remember you're a "guest" in their "house", and dont overstep your boundaries.

Yeah I mean that's how I try to do things now.
>>
File: 1468213809116.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1468213809116.png
78KB, 412x351px
>be gay
>be black
>have completely average unremarkable penis
>hook up with a hot white guy
>the whole time i'm fucking him
>'oh got it's true'
>'gimmie that big black dick'
>other melodramatics
>he's bigger than i am(!)
>can't cum, kills my boner

felt like i didn't even need to be there
dude was having sex with his imaginary mandingo
>>
File: 1466449613576.jpg (16KB, 318x310px) Image search: [Google]
1466449613576.jpg
16KB, 318x310px
>be puerto rican
>be black
>UM EXCUSE ME WHAT IS YOUR HERITAGE I CAN'T TELL IF YOU'RE BLACK
erreteim
>>
File: 1472201586174.jpg (307KB, 780x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1472201586174.jpg
307KB, 780x1950px
>>6869112
>dude was having sex with his imaginary mandingo
This is the full history of race relations in the US.

They worked you because they thought you'd work like an animal. And now they fuck you because they think you'll fuck like an animal. Nothing has changed. When you get tired of being treated like an animal and lash out, they'll say, "Witness the subject's animal instincts." Can't win.

Don't get me wrong, this is 4chan and my vocabulary is 50% yelling nigger, but you have my full sympathies on this, because it's absolutely frightening to imagine going full Yellow Wallpaper.
>>
File: 1416003084316.jpg (65KB, 552x558px) Image search: [Google]
1416003084316.jpg
65KB, 552x558px
>tfw White European in a homogeneous country with basically no minorities with unbroken ancestry going back about 1000 years

It's a pretty weird concept to me to be of mixed ethnicity, do you pick which side of the family's heritage most appeals to you or do you kind of not care and make your own way?
>>
>>6869835

Choose? Choose what? My race? I am biracial. No ifs, ands, or buts. If I have to put something on a paper I say I'm black (because I sure as hell ain't white) but I don't honestly consider myself black. Being forced to chose sides is stupid.
>>
>>6869864
Well I mean like, let's say you're half black and half Mexican, do you take a greater interest in your African heritage and history, or Mexican? Would you celebrate Cinco de Mayo and have a quinceanera, or would you be more interested in your tribal heritage in Africa?
Perhaps a combination of both? My identity is deeply rooted in the history of my family and my country, I'm wondering how that translates for mixed race people, or if it even matters to them at all.
>>
>>6855981
Because they're self loathing degenerate fucks who are generally too stupid to know better. As well, most are into bestiality and blacks are the most legal way to act upon their urges.
>>
>>6869835
I identify as myself; identifying under a "racial group" always seemed weird to me.
I mix and match the best parts of both cultures:
>Indian food
>Indian family unit
>Indian post-poop rituals
>Indian work ethic
>English literally everything else
>+ no religion because my parents forgot to agree on whether I should be Christian or Muslim

>I also used to think that single race families were creepy af when I was very young (like 2 or 3), since I was only used to seeing my own mixed race one.
>>
File: 1403814855163.jpg (79KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1403814855163.jpg
79KB, 800x680px
>>6869112
>Go out with black guy
>doesn't want to dress up like a thug during sex

>Go out with Chinese guy
>Doesnt want to roleplay as a Japanese Guard at a WW2 Prisoner of War camp punishing the captives
you're all so boring
>>
>>6869912
>>I also used to think that single race families were creepy af when I was very young (like 2 or 3), since I was only used to seeing my own mixed race one.
holy crap i really feel you here. i'm not exactly mixed, my mother is just extremely fair skinned to the point of appearing white, but when i was a kid, i just could NOT understand why people would marry inside of their race, i felt like everyone should have kids with someone with a different ethnic background.

now i just know that i want to marry/reproduce with someone who has a different ethnic history than I.
>>
What is white and non-white? If you go by skin colour alone east asians would be white and southern europeans wouldn't be white, if you go by actual race it would include most of the world. These kind of threads seem to have the most prejudice (aka racism.)
>>
File: Bloodlines of Peoples.png (288KB, 1205x1551px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodlines of Peoples.png
288KB, 1205x1551px
>>6870242
It's actually about genetics, not colour.

'White' means Caucasoids from European.

Arabs, Persians, Central Asians and some of the North Africans are more closely related to white people than the other non-whites, for geographic reasons obviously. We can map all of this out with genetics. (pic related)
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>6870298
>ashkenazim, le superior race, is white and possibly even whiter than most Slavs in Europe
Interdasting

So the whole Jew prosecution thing was whites versus whites all along? Boy, don't polboys feel silly now.
>>
File: aacaucasoid.png (47KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
aacaucasoid.png
47KB, 1357x628px
>>6870298
Pretty retarded, also source on that picture?

>>6870317
>implying it had anything to do with skin colour or race
German fascist just wanted german elite to rule.
>>
>>6870359
I know it was the politics(tm), pham.
>>
>>6870298
>>6870359
>Half Punjabi
>Half English
Does this mean I'm pretty much just white now?
Are you shitting me?
>>
>>6870374
Well probably since Australoids (pink) Capoids (purple) and Congoids (yellow) are borderline retarded with an average IQ of 70, 60 for Australoids. Like they actually can not comprehend basic civics.
>>
I hate being a latina lesbian. All the other lesbians I know look like men with boobs except one but she's still in the closet
>>
>>6870242
>>6870298
>>6870317
>>6870359
>>6870374
>>6870389
There's no such thing as "white".
It's a 20th century American invention, it has no basis in biology. What people refer to as "white" is the Caucasoid race, which includes Europeans, Indians, Arabs, Slavs, etc. What they're actually referring to are the European ethnic groups and the people descended from them in the colonies.
So there are no "white people", that term is meaningless, you would refer to the person as a Germanic Caucasoid, or an Anglo-Saxon Caucasoid, or an Iberian Caucasoid.
It really has nothing to do with skin color, but your ancestor's place of origin, of which skin color is a byproduct.
>>
>>6870374
Indians have always been white, just a very dirty white.
>>6870389
Congoids are pretty diverse though. Some are pretty smart, just on the whole they're >Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis.

Australoids and Capoids are pretty uniformialy retarded though. At least Capoids are pretty chill; see the Gods Must be Crazy.
>>
>>6870598
>>It's a 20th century American invention,
more 18th or 19th, but same difference
>>6870482
why do you hate being a latina lesbian?
i know of plenty of very butch lesbians from all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, and i know femme lesbians from different ethnic backgrounds.
black and latina dykes seem....not more common, but more obvious that white ones though.
>>
>>6870598
Don't forget Somali and Ethiopians.

Hell, even Kenyans are mostly Caucasoid. Our first black president doesn't have much in common genetically with his homies in Chicago.
>>
>>6870623
Internalized homophobia I guess. It doesn't help that most of the population either fetishizes my sexuality or they downright find it disgusting.
>>
I always hear people say black/asian/Arabic/etc families tend to be more conservative than white people when it comes to lgbt topics. Anyone have experience with that?

>latino
>family is fine with gay people and trans people but still uses "pato" and "faggot" instead of "gay", make rude comments about gay people, and misgender people
>they're really into gender roles
>come out as asexual to mom and she's fine, though thinks it's a phase; she takes longer to grasp my aromanticness but has come to accept it or at least doesn't complain about it
>come out as ftm to family
>they're perfectly fine with it, though my grandparents were upset

Meh. They were fine with me being lgbt. Now coming out as an atheist? Nah, never. That's a different story.

>>6869884

Why not both?
>>
>>6870675
oh
yeah, iktf
i do my best to stay closeted
>>
>>6855186
Fags being racist? This I gotta see. I bet you're not even good at it.
>>
>>6870801
I'm a black lesbian, and I'm not "officially" out to my family. I say not officially, because, I'm certain they know, and I know that they know that I know. But my family isn't the type where you sit down and give a dramatic explanation about an aspect of your life. My family also isn't the type where you bring your significant other over to dinner, unless you're engaged/married, so I can't do that either. So until I find a girl, that I actually want to marry, me being gay is never really going to come up. I'll just send out the wedding invites someday, and see who shows up, I guess.
>>
File: orgasm.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
orgasm.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>6855245
latinos are my kryptonite
> tfw not living in murica
> tfw only hairy arabs and niggers migrate to my country
>>
>>6870675
Idiot. They don't care cause your a fucking woman.
>>
>>6871114
And because everyone knows lesbos can't have real sex anyways.
>>
It has everything to do with skin color. And phenotypes. Europeans (including slavs) are worlds apart from sub saharan africans. Which is why when they racemix the kids always look so retarded.

To pretend indians = europeans. To pretend we are all one "caucasoid" race is just delusional. If thats your definition of race then its meaningless. If thats your definition of race then color truly does hold more value. Because people share culture more through color than being "caucasoid".
>>
>>6869864
>sure as hell ain't white

This is why whites should never breed with blacks. They are just extinguishing their cultural heritage (and genetics)
>>6869884

Eurolander let me explain. Whatever they look like more is what they identify as.
>>
>>6867179
kek. All the blacks in chicago are 300lbs and babymammas. What world you living in?
>>
>>6867229
Its pathetic. Its like white kids getting to into rap and wanting to project black culture and style. You are white and you aren't hispanic. Genetics matter you know? Its reality.
>>
>>6871130
Genetically Indians are very similar to "whites." Given that they're not mentally poisoned by some suicidal sandfeud, they can integrate into a white society seamlessly. Africans don't, every society they're in they're the most violent and bottom economically. Except maybe Australia, I don't know if any Africans ever move to Australia.
>>
>>6867537
"people of color" is just a phrase of attack against white Americans. It assumes there is this big group of people "non-whites" that all sure in their struggle against the evil white supremacy. It assumes a chinese American has more in common with a black american than a white american because both are "people of color" fighting the man ect. Its a sjw blacklivesmatter power grabbing term. Especially it is trying to united latinos and blacks in attacks against white America.
>>
>>6871156
> (((white))) woman
kek
>>
>>6867690
>chicanx

holy shit. Just remember whitey, non-whites can appropriate everything from you but you are a GUEST. Don't touch their shit GUEST.

Becareful of your boundaries. And remember to never have boundaries yourself or its racist
>>
>>6871150
What are you saying anon? A biracial black/white can't put down "white" because white people invented the one-drop rule. You would think it's weird if they did and you know it.
>>
>>6870359
>implying we aren't the product of 1000s of years of stable populations in small geographical areas leading to a diversity of phenotypes seen by region.
>implying a german looks like a jew on average
>implying humans are all the same and look the same
>>
>>6871183
If my great, great grandpa was a merchant, and I inherited his name, can I use the ((())) for myself? Or is that anti-Semitic because I'd be appropriating their struggle?
>>
>>6870641
The only reason barrack exists is because his mother was a huge coalburner. No one even knows his actual father
>>
>>6871201
Reality check, its besides the point.
>>
>>6870801
Opposite way around for me
>Part Pakistani heritage
>Tell my parents I'm not a Muslim
>"OK, whatever."
>Get good grades
>Get into med school at amazing university
>"Son, we're proud of you."
>"Just know, we'd love you even if you didn't get in to this med school..."
>"... unless you were gay."
>>
>>6871156
What no they aren't. Who the hell are you partying with? I will say there's a dangerous connection with coke with quite a few of the women I've hung out with (quite a few of them sold it). Not much more often than with white girls though.
>>
>>6871507
Your right. I am not partying with coke heads. We must know difference people ;)
>>
>>6871319
They said that cause they are worried and suspecting that you are gay. hope that helps fama
>>
>>6871523
I know they did.
>8/10, according to non-relative acquaintances
>Extremely smart
>Apologetically nice to people to a fault
>Get hit on by girls regularly
>"Anon, why are you 18 and still single?"
It's getting hard to bullshit my way through this.
>>
>>6871512
I don't mean to. I've just accumulated a lot of acquaintances that invite me to things on Facebook. I go to a lot of punk, Ska, and Psychobilly shows in the city. I guess that crowd is more likely to do such things. They seem to be charmed enough by me even though I'm a bit of a nerd.

Maybe the gay black girls are more likely to be fat like the women you're more acquainted with? The women I tend to befriend seem to all be very straight despite feeling up my tits to check for a bra or being very handsy.

It's confusing.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.