[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT Families

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

Let's talk about families with lgbt parents.

Assuming you want kids, how do you plan on having them? What do you want them to call you and your partner?
>>
>>6854699
>Assuming you want kids
I'm listening...

>how do you plan on having them?
Adoption is kind of a cuck method that doesn't let you raise them from scratch and doesn't actually give you genetic offspring.
I'm also not 100% OK with surrogacy. We'd have to have 2 kids for it to be fair (I'd rather stop at 1), and I'd be worried about being partial to the one I'd be genetically related to. Not to mention, the woman can just decide to keep the baby, at which point I'd be so emotionally broken I'd have a nervous breakdown.
Ideally, I'd use my medical knowledge to somehow overcome the same-sex babies problem, produce an ovum from my own cells, fertilise it in vitro with my husband's sperm, and implant it into an unmarried, unpartnered, volunteer friend-surrogate who would be willing to live in with us so I can oversee the pregnancy and ensure that her stress level remains low, adequate amounts of classical music are played to the growing fetus, my husband and myself spend enough time talking to it so it learns our voices, and a healthy diet is consumed for healthy fetal development and for the surrogate's well being. Even if I couldn't do this and had to resort to standard surrogacy, I'd want the surrogate to live in with us so I could at least ensure that everything is going OK.

I take this stuff seriously, OK? I want the best possible life for any child (or children) I may have and would never cut any corners for them.

>What do you want them to call you and your partner?
Even though I'm yet to attain bf, I'm thinking dad (for future husband) and doc (for myself). Since I'm a med student (well, as of next month), I'm very probably going to become a doctor. I also don't plan on dating a doctor, because frankly I'm terrified of what a relationship between two medical doctors would look like. The child(ren) would then have a Father (dad) and a Dr. Father (doc).
It seems like a dumb way to differentiate but I think it's cute, OK?
>>
>>6854699
We are going to have kids my wife and I, we're planning after the next year or maybe the next one. We'd like to be young parents but don't wanna rush it just yet.

For starters we really want two at least and plan to be pregnant once each. My wife will go first because I'm early in my career and can't afford to break it up with pregnancy just yet, she's running a small gallery and can close any time she likes so her independence means she can more comfortably carry our first child.

As for the biological fathers, my second oldest brother volunteered to offer his sperm. He doesn't plan to have kids of his own so being a genetic relative of mine is neat in that regard. Not sure about it when I get my turn, maybe a cousin of my wives if there are any willing. A headache for then, not now :)

We also discussed adoption for child 3 if possible. Lots of kids out there with no parents to begin with.

As for the terms. I'll be "mor" which is danish and she will be "ma" which is cantonese. That's our cultural backgrounds each, so no mix ups :)
>>
>>6854699
>how do you plan on having them
Adoption. I'm FtM and biscum, so I can't knock up a female partner and don't want a male partner to knock me up. I don't really want a kid any time in the immediate future though.

>what do you want them to call you and your partner
I want to be called dad, and if I was with a guy he'd be papa or something he'd prefer to be called along those lines.
>>
File: they.png (222KB, 669x1352px) Image search: [Google]
they.png
222KB, 669x1352px
>>6854699
>>6854851

>let the indoctrination begin

does playing family make you forget that you are biologically, not a natural/real family, able to have your own kids?
>>
>>6855157
>not a natural/real family
I intend to mess with genetics in order to genderbend one of my cells and have my own kids.
Like I give a fuck about what some half-rate hetero family consisting of cheating wife, closet-case husband on Grindr, high school dropout son, and slutty daughter considers "real" or "natural".
>>
Being an aromantic asexual, parenthood will be challenging. Adopting a child as a single male is very hard. I love the idea of raising a baby but I should probably adopt an older child, 5 to 10 seems right. Maybe I could foster a teenager eventually to.
>>
Tbqh, I am nonbinary but I don't plan on ever being open about it. I don't know if I will transition or not so what my kid calls me depends on what gender I am living as ten years from now. I'll probably be a mother though.

I remember being obsessed with babies for a time as a teenager. I have read a lot about rearing them. I already know I want to do certain things, such as not feeding them mush, but I don't know what will change once I become a parent.

>>6854851

Keep your crappy opinions on adoption to yourself. There's nothing wrong with adopting kids.
>>
>>6854699
I'm ftm with a cis girlfriend and we really want a kid. We'll probably find someone to donate cum so she can get fertilized. Don't call me a cuck, it's better than adopting since at least half of the kid's DNA will come from my gf and it's easier. I just want to be called "dad", don't know if I should tell our kid and how. Probably will look for a therapist to ask about that shit, since I'm afraid the kid will feel lied to if I don't tell it at all.
>>
>>6855237
>Keep your crappy opinions on adoption to yourself. There's nothing wrong with adopting kids.
O-OK... Sorry...
I've just seen bad things happen in my family with adopted kids. I don't want those same things to happen in my family, ever.
>>
>>6855157
>they.jpg
this is the best piece of satire ever
>>
>>6854851
>doc
That's absolutely adorable
>>
Adoption obviously

No reason for me to bring more life in this world when so many children go unwanted.
>>
I'm ace and I have wanted to adopt since I was a child. There's no reason to bring more kids into the world when children need homes. My genes are probably awful anyway.
>>
They don't have a proper structure. You can tell this isn't meant to be because one has to play dad and mom. Not to mention almost all of them are super liberal so if they have a daughter she will seek out male attention by being a whore. If you are going to have a kid as a gay couple HAVE A BOY. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. A daughter raised by 2 women will turn out like shit. This is coming from a married lesbian women whos seen this happen to countless friends.
>>
>>6854699
ftm here who has no real choice but to have biological children, given i want more people like myself in the world and evolution is not a spectator sport
game plan: extract bone marrow and convert into sperm using bleeding-edge technology, place sperm in cis gf
>>
I've wanted kids since forever but ever since realizing I'm ftm and at least with my current partner biological children are an impossibility I've started to rethink the whole idea. My partner isn't too keen on the idea of parenthood and I have also grown more interested in investing on myself rather than a kid. Also adopting is very expensive and it's still being debated weather gays should be allowed to adopt. If I ever get a kid I think I'd just like to be called dad.
>>
>>6854699
I keep trying to impregnate my tranny girlfriend's ass pussy but it won't work. Should I keep trying guys?
>>
I'm FtM and I can't wait to have a family. My wife can carry the child if she wants, or we can adopt. I'm not exactly sure what the technology is like for making babies from two genetically female parents, but that would be neat.
Obviously they would just call us mom and dad.
>>
Is here anybody who has been raised in a household where you had two moms ?
If yes, how did it go ? Did they raise you to be a functional country citizen ?
I'm really curious of it since I have seen a study in which was found that kids in two mom household turn out to be broken and more dis functional.
I need to know this to know if it is possible for me to raise children in a full filling home where they are nurtured to be their best they can be.
>>
>>6854851
You come accross as a very responsible, diligent young chap. It's sexy af desu

You'll probably make a great dad one day.
>>
6 billion people and we need more?
No fucking thank you.
Adoption.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 186x356px
>>6869010
Anybody ?
>>
>>6869010
I pick up a child everyday for school as a driver who has two mom's.

He got punched in the face last week and cried like a BIIIITCH.

don't worry I reported it, I'm not heartless.

Seems pretty dysfunctional, still.
>>
>>6854851
This is what happens when you choke on the MUH GENETIC MATERIAL genetic circleherk
>>
>>6869087
Really? T-thanks...
Looking back at that, I think I look like like an obsessive lunatic. Still, I stand by what I said. I don't want anything bad to happen to my child(ren), if I ever have any (not to say I want to spoil and pamper them, but I don't want them to go through anything that would mess them up and not benefit them in any way).
>>
>>6869714
Fine, want me to explain what happened to some of my relatives?
>Adopt child; tell him in early teenage years, when old enough to understand
>He's shocked, but acts OK with it
>Skip forward a few years; child is now 18
>Child runs away from home
>Leaves letter
>Addresses them as "Mr and Mrs Anon"
>Thanks them for raising him, but tells them that he can't bring himself to call them Mum and Dad
>Says he's left to find his "real" parents and, failing that, his real extended family
>Woman becomes alcoholic
>Man kills himself a couple of weeks later
When this kind of shit happens to people you know, it puts you off adoption.
>>
>>6869710
they raised him to be a pussy, i know plenty hetero families like that

wouldn't call it dysfunctional tho, that's a bit dramatic
>>
>>6869710

What are you expected to do when punched?
>>
where is humanity going...:/
>>
>>6869756
If more breeders had your attitude society might be less fucked. Can't help but feel 2 dads is kind of an unfair advantage for a kid. It's nearly cheating.
>>
I still think I'm very young to think seriously about these sorts of things, but I've always wanted to have a big and close family
I'm not very keen on the idea of adoption, I'd like to have kids of my own. I'm guessing I'd need to rent a womb off some lady, I don't think I have anyone close who'd be willing to carry my child for me. The problem I have is that the child would only be mine and not my partner's, if science doesn't find a way to make a baby from both (there's a lot of problems with it, like ethics of devaluing female role in reproduction and whatever) of us I would want us to have another kid with his DNA, it's only fair, and I'm not worried I'd love mine more than his
I would not like them to be raised like faggots, I think it's important to raise them capable of dealing with their own problems and not let them get kicked by other people, while still being friendly and outgoing, I was raised in a not-too-strict-not-too-free environment with my mom, and I think that's the way things should be.
To be honest, I'd be a bit disappointed if my kids turned out to be gay, because I don't want them to suffer like I did and still do sometimes. But I wouldn't stop loving them for that

Two boys and a girl would be a dream, the boys can protect the girl!

Dad and Pops is perfect, when I think about it I, can't help myself but smile
>>
>>6869779
>telling him in his teens
That's where they fucked up. You tell a kid when they're 4-5 that they're adopted, while letting them know that you loved them so much that you picked them ahead of any other kid. And maybe even 3-4, if they're clearly a different race than the parents, because it'll probably have already been commented on by kids in daycare/preschool. Kids are aware of racial differences. Teenagers have too many hormone issues and that's already the point where they trust their parents the least, so adding a "lol you're adopted", will truly fuck them up.

That said, I've never really wanted kids, despite working with them. If my future wife wanted one, and we were both secure in our careers, I could see maybe adopting one. I refuse to bear a child, but if she wanted to, I guess that would be cool.
>>
>>6869839
Punch back?
>>
>>6868973
You aren't trying hard enough.
>>
I want to "have" 6 kids in 2 generations, 3 at 30 and 3 more at 50 (yes 50)

Gay male, well off, not too fond of "sharing" that family life with a romantic partner

The first three kids through adoption, preferably above age 10 so I can dispatch them faster kek

The others... let's see what science has got for us in that regard, hopefully artificial wombs are created by then
>>
im a mtf
>Assuming you want kids,
i do
>how do you plan on having them?
if we have money, and its available in vitro gametogenesis, if we have money but can't in vitro gametogenesis; then maybe surrogate/donor sperm/egg from a sibling, depending upon the gender of my partner; otherwise adopt; or perhaps just have a number of foster children.
if my partner is a male; then i'm mom or mommy obviously, nothing out of the ordinary there. if my partner is also female, then i think i'd be "mother" and my partner would be "mom" or "mommy"
>>
Dad 1 and Dad 2

Why is that hard?
>>
>>6868701
>http://jlb.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/12/16/jlb.lsv057.full
you'd only be able to have daughters though
>>6874989
>I want to "have" 6 kids in 2 generations, 3 at 30 and 3 more at 50 (yes 50)
that is a very specific and targeted desire, why do you want that?
>The first three kids through adoption, preferably above age 10 so I can dispatch them faster kek
lmao
>>6869779
thats really sad and terrible, i feel bad for all parties.
>>
>>6868982
>I'm not exactly sure what the technology is like for making babies from two genetically female parents, but that would be neat.
see>>6875143

>>6868692
>A daughter raised by 2 women will turn out like shit.
why though
>>
>>6875143
>implying i will not convert my daughters into the trans menace
>>
>>6875143
>You could only have daughters
They'll be able to ring up grandpa and get a Y eventually. Or synthesize a perfect one for the best health. Is there anything on the Y that affects outward appearance?
>>
>>6877873
>Is there anything on the Y that affects outward appearance?
yeah, male genitals.
otherwise, everyone is the same XX or XY until that surge of testoerone hits them in the womb.
XX men exist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
>Symptoms usually include small testes and subjects are invariably sterile. Individuals with this condition sometimes have feminine characteristics, with varying degrees of gynecomastia but with no intra-abdominal Müllerian tissue.[5] According to research at the University of Oklahoma health science centers, most XX males are not stereotypically feminine and are typical boys and men[5] although other reports suggest that facial hair growth is usually poor and libido is diminished, with notable exceptions

so.......yeah
>They'll be able to ring up grandpa and get a Y eventually
wait.....how

i honestly dont think its even that big of a deal; one of them procreates with a cismale, you can have male grandchildren, bingbangboom
>>
>>6869010
Actually most studies show two moms make for the best parents as they generally are more likely to be supportive and nurture hobbies/skills as well as encourage better emotional expression.
>>
>>6875152
>why though

Because a woman needs a father figure in her life. 99% of female neurotic issues arise from the lack of a father figure or a disconnected father.
>>
>>6869779
>tell him in early teenage
They were idiots then.
And also a child running away in their teenage years is not reason to commit suicide, lots of teenagers need to "find themselves" and if the parents didnt make it clear they would help the child with that theyre idiots
>>
>>6874989
>im 12
>and really dumb!
Any child you adopt at 10 will require more time and parenting than any newborn, kids dont loose their homes at 10 for no reason. If like you say, you were to adopt 3 you would need at least 1 stay at home parent and perhaps even a live in nanny for those kids
>>
>>6869779
Yeah sure kid.
>>
>>6878005
Okay Freud
>>
>>6854851
>dad and doc
that is heart-stoppingly cute
>>
>>6855027
>dad and papa
this thread is making me want kids just for how sweet this is
>>
>>6854699
>Assuming you want kids, how do you plan on having them?
My bf and I are both young, (18[me], and 21[him]) We both want our kids to be of blood, so I'm hoping at least that embryos out of bone marrow or whatever actually works someday like, within the next decade or two.
Mom and Dad. I'm MtF, so you know.
>>
>>6855203
aro asexual female here--planning on doing the same.
>>
>>6877978
>studies show
>doesn't post studies
>thinks 'emotional expression' matters

You're full of shit.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.