[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters We Think Are Probably Gay/Bi/Trans/Ace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: apple is pretty gay.jpg (80KB, 782x439px) Image search: [Google]
apple is pretty gay.jpg
80KB, 782x439px
Post characters that are uncomfirmed but that strike you as lgbt.

I am unsure if Mattel is intentionally writing Apple as lesbian. It sure feels like they are but it's hard to tell considering the demographic. Gay characters in cartoons aren't too uncommon but it's still a touchy subject.
>>
File: Снимок.png (152KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.png
152KB, 344x499px
>>6854505
>>
File: subtle.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
subtle.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
I love obviously-gay episodes like The Mask from Courage or The Bands Break Up from Jem.
>>
File: jonny_quest_by_idaiku17-d307or1.jpg (117KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
jonny_quest_by_idaiku17-d307or1.jpg
117KB, 900x563px
>>
Gracie from Animal Crossing is probably gay. She's male in Japan.
>>
>>6855566

Pave also might be gay.

Or just Brazilian Flamboyant.
>>
>>6856236

Peacocks are naturally flamboyant. He's probably a chick magnet.
>>
Tim Drake as bi or trans. Probably both.
>>
File: anna_sasaki_70217.jpg (27KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
anna_sasaki_70217.jpg
27KB, 300x460px
I just watched When Marnie was there. She gave me a pretty strong lesbian vibe.

Also I only got flamed last time, but anyone else think Shinji Ikari is bi?
>>
File: 1432690488407.png (1MB, 923x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1432690488407.png
1MB, 923x1920px
>>
The Little Mermaid was written as an allegory for homosexuality. Anderson was bi and he wrote it for a lover of his that was marrying. So, with that in mind, I headcanon that Ariel is bisexual as well. Just because.

>>6864612

Anna is so gay. Too bad she was gay for her... Ah, no spoilers on this board so I can't say who it was but she shouldn't like Marnie.

Who would bash you for saying Shinji is bi? It's obvious.
>>
>>6864892
Yeah I didn't think about that fact about Anna and Marnie until just now... but yeah, I guess it is a bit weird. On the other hand, I guess it's natural that she found her beautiful. Freud would have a lot to say about that one (not that he wasn't a hack)
>>
File: 1404164302083.png (236KB, 647x529px) Image search: [Google]
1404164302083.png
236KB, 647x529px
>>6864892
>The Little Mermaid was written as an allegory for homosexuality. Anderson was bi and he wrote it for a lover of his that was marrying.
>>
I'm gonna be that one person and say I think Elsa is either lesbian or asexual.
>>
>>6864660
Oh see, I always canoned Dipper as a trans guy.
>>
>>6864961
>le Freud was a hack me-me

When will you morons drop this?
>>
File: hiro.png (573KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hiro.png
573KB, 900x1200px
This is a pretty common headcanon in the fandom. I've seen a few fanworks for it. I suppose Hiro is just fem enough looking to make people curious.
>>
>>6868945
I find his theories fascinating but they are essentially pseudo-science. It's that simple.
That said, his theories make for fun ways of reading art/literature/film, etc.
Last time I saw I of these threads I opened up about my term paper on Shinji Ikari and Freud's theories on bisexuality, and THAT'S why I got flamed.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (29KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
29KB, 268x268px
Khadgar is trans. He's often mentioned to be not who he appears. He shape shifts and has escapism. He's got great skin and seems to almost he aging backwards.
>>
does anyone else feel dysphoric when people talk about trans headcanons? part of the reason why I hate looking on tumblr for art
>>
>>6854675
Where to cop that dick hair clip?
>>
>>6873457
Thats because the magic he used to kill Medivh actually caused him to age much faster appearance wise. Hes actually a lot younger than he appears you fuckin nerd.
>>
>>6873457
Nah I remember in the book he was a kiddo from dalaran who apprenticed under medivh and got most of his life succ from him. When his power grows he starts being able to look more like his actual age. He looks in his 50's now but used to look like he was 90 before they replaced his model.
>>
>>6864892
>Shinji is bi?
Not only does he seem bi, he seems like he is suppressing trans tendencies too. But it might just be that he's like a natural fem, or whatevs.
>>
>>6873514
Yeah, I do too. I've blacklisted the hell outta that shit.
>>
File: sans.jpg (133KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sans.jpg
133KB, 1200x630px
Pic related is inevitably going to end up in a polyamorous kinky relationship with Jon Snow. Queer in da norf
>>
>>6879512
>even the Starks are incestuous sociopaths
great, thanks george, very satisfying conclusions to plots as usual
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.