[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im feeling horrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1439955207103.jpg (8KB, 299x302px) Image search: [Google]
1439955207103.jpg
8KB, 299x302px
I just masturbated to a fantasy of good looking guy I used to know having sex with feminine version of myself

I know I'd actually hate that. I know I hate being close with people, and I'm disgusted by sex. Such a thing could never happened, I would not let it happen.

I've been taking hrt for 4 years-I will always stay male, I accepted it and grew to like it. I despise trannies-I despise their roleplaying, their glorification of femininity, their unpassable manbodies hidden behind a facade of female clothes and make up. Their trauma induced misandry, the bullshit they put other people through.

Usually I have next to no sex drive, so why did this happen? Why did I do that? Instant gratification, then regret and self hatred...
>>
>when u repressing THIS hard
>>
>>6854082
not repressing, I just know, form my experience, that reality doesn't live up to fantasy. Yet, I still have this sort of fantasies, every now and again. Only when it's night, and im alone. Then after I finish masturbating I feel cold, horrible, disgusted at myself and do shit like making this thread to vent.
>>
who /5'5 and 15" shoulders and good hips and stealth/ here
>tfw parents blessed me with twink genetics

>>6853615
dont be bitter bb
>>
>>6855847
>I just know, form my experience, that reality doesn't live up to fantasy
>after I finish masturbating I feel cold, horrible, disgusted at myself
So you've had such bad sex that jerking off is now ruined for you?

Whoa. I feel for you OP.
>>
File: 2015.jpg (1KB, 71x75px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
1KB, 71x75px
>>6853615
>I've been taking hrt for 4 years-I will always stay male
>>
>>6853615
>I just masturbated to a fantasy of good looking guy I used to know having sex with feminine version of myself

Cause you like it

>I know I'd actually hate that. I know I hate being close with people, and I'm disgusted by sex. Such a thing could never happened, I would not let it happen.

Why do you repress so hard?

>I've been taking hrt for 4 years

Interesting
>>
>>6856023
and what am I repressing according to you?

>>6855871
the reality of being close to someone, either physically or romantically, is awful. it's not as great as fiction, fantasy and culture portrays is
>>
>>6855866

>15" shoulders

Woah calm down there my olympia
>>
>>6856127
>and what am I repressing according to you?

You love the fantasy of a guy making love to you as a woman. The "I would not let it happen" is very telling, you're fighting against it.

Just let it happen bby, let a man take you as his woman.
>>
>>6855866
What is a normal shoulder width? I just measured and mine are 20". Is this Autohon territory?
>>
>>6856165
I am not a woman, this fantasy couldn't come true. The reality is that I would be a man with tits in a dress. There is nothing to repress. I did a lot to change that reality once, the results didn't satisfy me. As much as I hated that, I would hate even more pretending that things are n't as they are.

However, what I would not let happen, is anyone having sex with me in the first place. I don't let anyone get close to me, I don't flirt, I would be freaked out in daylight everyday light when someone tries as much to touch me. Thus the "I would not let it happen" part. Sex isn't fun, dating isn't fun. Yet there I go, having this sort of fantasy. Like some dirty autogyneophile creep.
>>
>>6856168
its also related to height
>>
>>6856168
Never mind, I googled it...
;_;
>>
>>6856197
>I am not a woman

You are though, you just need the right man to make you see it.
>>
>>6856197
You sound kinda asexual.
>>
>>6856216
Just because he feels gross and ashamed after jerking off to his fantasies doesn't mean he is asexual. Wouldn't an asexual have no sex fantasies to begin with?
>>
>>6856216
Yeah, that's what I mean. I just didn't want to call myself that because people would think I'm from tumblr

I don't want sex, and thanks to hrt, my sex drive is very low so it's not a problem. aside from occasional fantasy that makes me feel horrible like that

>>6856213
hon pls

>>6855871
not at all
>>
>>6856254
>that's what I mean
You're not an "asexual" if you jerk off to sex fantasies. No matter how low your sex drive or how much shame you feel about your fantasies, you obviously do have sexual urges. Stop repressing them.
>>
>>6856280
well guess the fuck what

asexuals claim that somehow you can be asexual even if you are having sex, kek

this is why I didn't want to use this term in the first place, your confounded identity politics are cancer
>>
>>6856294
more proof that "asexual" is not a real thing

just go get your ass pounded (no, seriously, do it)
>>
>>6856323
never, ever. anal sex is not even pleasant, there are no pleasure receptors in anus like there are in vagina. and the aftermath! gross
>>
lol anal sex for men is actully quite enjoyable infact some str8 men know and pratice this aswell becuase it puts pressure on the prostate and for some reason it feels relly fking good, dont belive me stick a finger up your butt next time you bust one out find your G-SPOT .

lol thats normal, litarly most of my kinks leave me feeling horrible after i cum too...youve never herd the joke about like some bad sex and they say what the 2 mins or the 3hours of crying you did afterward... look no-one can tell you how to feel or not so i guess just be glad you can feel at all if you want also free will...its normal tho just chill and next time dont cum and see if you dont get sad lol...
>>
File: 1418210443540.jpg (5KB, 82x114px) Image search: [Google]
1418210443540.jpg
5KB, 82x114px
>>6858798
look at this philosopher here
>>
File: biacbidel.jpg (47KB, 215x450px) Image search: [Google]
biacbidel.jpg
47KB, 215x450px
>>6855866
>>6856168
is the standard biacromial or bideltoid.

I'm 22" in bidel :(
>>
>>6853615
>projection and denial, the post
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.