[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HONS COMPLAIN TOO FUCKING MUCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I feel like hons complain too much. So you're going to transition into big ugly women? I'm a cis woman who is 6'1, built like Katie Ledecky and I'm fucking ugly. NEWSFLASH: NOT EVERYONE GETS TO BE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. NOT EVEN THOSE OF US BORN AS WOMEN.

So boo hoo you hons. You're now the same as a majority of women around the world: ugly. Complaining because you can't transition from being an average looking guy into a 10/10 Angelina Jolie clone is ridiculous first world problems nonsense and it is just not logical.

I wouldn't assume that I could go from being an ugly person to a 10/10 husbando just because I took some pills. So what the fuck did y'all suspect?
>>
>>6853311
>I wouldn't assume that I could go from being an ugly person to a 10/10 husbando just because I took some pills.
you're 6'1 and big. you have a better chance than at least half of all cis men.
>>
>>6853323
And if I were trans and I made the transition and by chance I turned out to be Hugh Jackman then fucking great.

But I wouldn't go into expecting that and then fall into some eternal suicide watch, bitter ass, "woe is me" attitude that hons try to justify for merely being unattractive as most people are unattractive and unhappy with their appearance
>>
>>6853311
ugly is a lot different than unable to pass.
also being ugly sucks, even cis people commit suicide if they're picked on too much for being ugly
though i do agree that people should have realistic expectations when transitioning
#uglyhonpride
>>
>>6853311

Passing != attractiveness.

Though for women, feminine and certain masculine traits can be/are considered attractive. There's a difference between an ugly girl and a girl with too many masculine features to be read as female.

I mean shit...I've once seen a masculine TERF get gendered as male lmao, one of the biggest top kek's I've had IRL in a long, long time.
>>
>>6853311
You are ugly because defective genetics. They are ugly because they started too late.

Thats why burn victims have hard time to accept thier new look. They know how they suppose to look like.
>>
>>6853391
But ftms pass way easier than mtfs because testosterone will cause permanent changes to your body while estrogen will not.
>>
>>6853311
To be honest, I went from an 8/10 man to a 3/10 woman. I have seen cis women that don't pass as well as me and I feel really bad for them.The vast majority are great people, though.
>>
>>6853311
lol being this frustrated at being ugly
>>
>>6853311
This seems like a lot of invested time to troll online when really you're just screaming into a void. Screaming into a mirror. We know the pain, anon. Lmao you're jealous of Trans girls being prettier, we get it. Sorry your girlfriend left you for girl dick
>>
>>6853818
>what are boobs
>>
>>6853679
>terf gets misgendered

Pls god provide link if there is one
>>
>>6853311
But you have a fully functional and non mutilated vagina as well as a clearly female even if ugly body
>>
>>6853311
>he became an ugly woman
>he didnt just become a twink with boobs

Anon are you even trying?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.