[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fairly sure my mother found my hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 51.gif (980KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
51.gif
980KB, 500x272px
What should I do? She hasn't said anything, but she's a transphobic whore. When I came home I've found my room cleaned and everything folded. You'd think that's a nice gesture, but don't be fooled, she loves snooping.

My drawer I usually keep junk in has also been cleaned. What is even more worrying is that right below my junk drawer is my Finasteride stash, and below that are my hormones. I'm not sure whether she touched them, it's pretty chaotic in there. But she could've easily read the Estrimax and Spironalactone labels even without touching anything.

What should I do /lgbt/? I'm not keen on being kicked out so if she won't say anything I won't bring it up either. But what if she's planning something?! She's as cunning as she is evil. What if she's trying to lull me into a false sense of security, only to strike later when I least expect it?
I'm terrified.
>>
>>6852697
Anon, let me just be the one to tell you youre fucked, start packing.
>>
I hope everything works out, OP, I really do. I can't give you particular advice on this, but I wish you the best

I am going to take this space to make what I think might be a small PSA to help others avoid this situation though. Correct me please if this is not a good idea for biochemical reasons, but it seems prudent to me to put your meds in a different container than they arrive in. For instance, my spiro and titty skittles are both in prescription ANTIBIOTIC bottles, and it's an easy pass to say "yea the doc gave me all these antibiotics, but I didn't really want or need them."
>>
>>6852724
How large are those bottles? I need like a half a liter container just for the spiro.
>>
>>6852697
>she's a transphobic whore
First of all work on your relationship with your mother.

Is she a religious fundamentalist? Is she openly conservative to the point of supporting Trump? Does she believe that transgenderism is a "perversion" that needs to be curbed?

If you didn't answer "yes" to any of those questions, you're a nasty little piece of shit for talking like that about your mother.

P.S. 4chan is 18+
>>
>>6855623
The second question has nothing to do with her being a transphobic whore, though.
>>
>>6852697
don't worry anon, you were just holding them for a friend who has transphobic parents and was worried they would go through their room and find them!
>>
>>6852697
if u dont want ur room cleaned by her you have to keep it clean (all the time) yourself

she might not know what estrimax or spironalactone is, she might be too abscent minded to realize what they are or that u shouldnt have those there.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
pretend like nothing happened

if she asks, tell her it's testosterone supplements
>>
>>6855758
this
>basically poker face she probably doesnt know what ur mones are

its not like the box reads "EVERY TRANNY LOVES TITTY SKITTLES!"
>>
>>6855623
I found the brain washed one
>>
>>6852745
Oh fuck, yeah, I have tiny bottles

Try extra large vitamin bottles
>>
>>6855783
>"EVERY TRANNY LOVES TITTY SKITTLES!"
I kind of like this though, I want this as a sticker or smth
>>
Your mother is a dirty straightfag kill her
>>
>>6856097
This, use 1000mg vitamin C bottles. They are like 2 dollars each. Or just go ful getto drug dealer style and use 120x160 ziplock bags and toss it into a box
>>
>>6855623
I want you on the other side of the wall
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.