[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: BumPencil.jpg (31KB, 590x439px) Image search: [Google]
BumPencil.jpg
31KB, 590x439px
Less than a week ago, i wondered why gay people are gay. I became curious when the though came across that maybe they are right about male g-spots or whatever. None the less i decided "why not stick a thing up my butt and see if they are right..."
To say i was displeased, or that i enjoyed it would be a gross understatement...
So now i am here to ask you all why you are gay?

P.S: Im straight
>>
>>6850893
Even if you had enjoyed it, it wouldn't make you gay. Being gay isn't liking ass stuff, it's liking men.
>>
>>6850902
what is it like to like men?
>>
>>6850918
You said you're straight, didn't you? Just take the feelings you have for women and imagine having them for men instead.
>>
>>6850930
oh. ok...
>>
File: 1472444640001.png (290KB, 1280x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1472444640001.png
290KB, 1280x1164px
>>6850893
>why are you gay
why are you straight?
>>
File: 1470368662444.jpg (39KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1470368662444.jpg
39KB, 500x565px
>>6851328
That's an easy one.
Because he apparently hasn't had any traumatic or otherwise impactful life experiences which would contribute to him being attracted to his own sex.
>>
>>6851361
Neither have I.
>>
>>6851361
what about gay people who have had totally normal lives?
>>
>>6850893
Straight people: Girls give you erections. Chemicals in ur brain and shit.
Gay people: guy give you erections. Chemicals in ur brain and shit.
Straight people " EEEW WTF GAY PEOPLE STOP GETTING ERECT FROM MEN!"
>>
>>6851371
Yes you have.
>>6851372
Strictly speaking, there aren't any.
Most gay people fall into the group you're referring to though, they grew up around straight people in a friendly environment without any obvious source for their choice to fuck the same sex.
Those people experienced a series of ultimately non-memorable events which were conducive to aspects of homosexuality.
>>
>>6850893
>why you are gay
Who fucking knows. Maybe its genetics. Maybe it's my upbringing. Maybe it's because I was infected by the gay virus after coming in contact with Nazi secret agents. Maybe its the xenoestrogens the lizard people put into my drinking water. Maybe it's because of Illuminati nanomachines controlling my mind. Maybe I was bit by ants infected with homosexual chemtrails. Maybe I was secretly molested by someone and then they used witchcraft to erase my memories and all evidence of the crime. Maybe I spent too much time looking at the color pink and it brainwashed me. Maybe that asshole in preschool who ran around biting people was gay and he infected me. I don't know and I don't care.

I can tell you why I LIKE being gay though.
>men are easier for me to understand than women because I am a man
>it gives me a culture and heritage to learn about and appreciate, which is nice because my bloodline is just a Heinz 57 mix of nearly every northern European nationality and not even my last name can be definitively traced to any specific one
>there is no possibility of fathering unwanted children, which is great because I never want to raise a child and I am incredibly unqualified for it
>coming to terms with my sexuality was a process that had a huge impact on who I am. If I were heterosexual or even bisexual, I would be a totally different person and I suspect that person would be less happy and less mature
>men are the best thing ever (I guess I'm probably biased there though)
>>
>>6851541
Bisexuals get the best of both worlds.
>>
>>6851565
They also have the worst of both worlds too.
>>
>>6850893
Because when I went through puberty I discovered I was attracted to males.

>>6851468
Why are you so confident in something that you have zero evidence for?
>>
>>6851581
Because prenatal hormone exposure deciding the susceptibility of any individual to epigenetic influence is the leading theory behind homosexuality. I was just throwing in words like "trauma" and "choice" were they were relevant but not really necessary to see if you were actually reading my posts.
>>
>>6851594
>I was pretending to believe these things but not really I was just baiting

uhhh ok

I'll be going now.
>>
>>6851602
You're proving my point.
>>
>>6851541
>I never want to raise a child

That's sad.
>>
>>6851575
Can't argue with you there. xD

I think the pros outweigh the cons though.
>>
>>6851617
I have nieces and nephews galore. I've had enough experience with child raising to know that I never EVER want to be a father.
>>
>>6851617
To be honest it's a lot more sad that people resort to "muh biological imperative" to find meaning in their lives because they're incapable of coming up with anything better. It's an existential last resort.
>>
>>6851636
>It's an existential last resort.

Life itself is an existential last resort.
>>
>>6851636
>>6851641
Teleology was a mistake
>>
File: 1286177958390.jpg (43KB, 720x510px) Image search: [Google]
1286177958390.jpg
43KB, 720x510px
>>6851468
>Those people experienced a series of ultimately non-memorable events which were conducive to aspects of homosexuality.

I wasn't molested. I had no traumatic sexual experiences. I grew up around NY. I flirted with girls. I played some sports. I punched bullies in the face.

So, you're trying to suggest something like; because nobody REALLY beat the shit outta me, at a young age... that must be why I'm gay?

Trying to prove that you're a 'real' man? Simply by being straight, you don't have any more spine than I do, pal.

>they grew up around straight people in a friendly environment

Go fuck yourself, frat boy.
>>
>>6851793
No, I'm suggesting that you experienced a number of supplementary events which you didn't realize lead you to a common mental end goal, that being your attraction to men.
>Go fuck yourself, frat boy.
How is that offensive, my man? I was just proposing a situationally-optimal environment in which homosexual influence wasn't a direct factor driving sexual development, like in your childhood. I'm not saying anything homophobic.
>>
>>6851829
>supplementary events
That can mean anything you baitposter.
>>
File: 1288923171422.jpg (110KB, 400x659px) Image search: [Google]
1288923171422.jpg
110KB, 400x659px
>>6851829
>you experienced a number of supplementary events which you didn't realize lead you to a common mental end goal, that being your attraction to men.
>I'm not saying anything homophobic.
>>
>>6851837
>That can mean anything
Right, absolutely anything that'd promote the behavior or further the development of the behavior associated with homosexuality.
see:
>without any obvious source for their choice
>the susceptibility of any individual to [nondescript] epigenetic influence
>otherwise impactful life experiences

>baitposter
Everything I've said is true, anon.
The whole idea that there's simply a "gay gene" which determines your sexuality from the get-go is so deeply ingrained within the contemporary LGBT scene that people will write any of the much more likely and developed theories, most of which point towards both genetic and environmental involvement, off as fringe bullshit if you bring them up without interjecting every other sentence with inflammatory eye-catching statements.

This must be what the people who write tabloids feel like.
>>6851853
Point out something homophobic about that sentence.
>>
>>6851864
>true
Yeah and no, what you said had no meaning or substance whatsoever. At any rate what's said isn't that there's a "gay gene" but that the person has no choice and biology plays a big factor, that's it.

One way or another science still doesn't has the answers.
>>
>>6851881
I never said they had a choice, I said they had a choice not to abstain from gay sex.
I explicitly said
>throwing in words [] like "choice" were they were relevant but not really necessary to see if you were actually reading my posts
in an earlier post. Don't let me down here, anon.
>>
>>6851864
You make it sound as though it was a mistake... that I "didn't realize" these events would lead to "a common mental end goal".
>>
File: 1401295459046.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1401295459046.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>Its a gay gene!
>Its events in your childhood!

why does it always have to be one or the other? can't it be both acting in the population that leads to faggots?
>>
>>6850893

>>6850918
>>6851020
>>6851361
>>6851468
>>6851594
>>6851616
>>6851829

>>6851893
Why would they abstain from gay sex you fucking retard?
Are you some idiot who thinks gay sex is morally evil? kys

First off you asked us why we are gay, and whats it like to be attracted to men (ask literaly any woman, it's the easiest way to understand it I guess).

And after admiting to having no idea why we are gay, you go and lecture us on WHY we are gay. Are you that fucking stupid?

Even though scientificaly it hasn't been proven what the cause for gayness is (though it is proven that we have feminised brain regions). So far it is belived to be a combination of genetic, hormonal (hormones you recieved in the womb, brain and finger digit ratio feminization is proof of estrogen pre birth) and enviromental (your early experiences).
p.s. Even straight man get pleasure from prostate stimulation. That's a scientific fact. You were probably just retarded enough to stick a pencil in your asshole and wonder why it hurts.
>>
File: 1453341957339.jpg (25KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1453341957339.jpg
25KB, 500x367px
>>6851361
tfw raped as a child
tfw you spent your teenage years hating yourself for liking boys more than girls, constantly shaming yourself into thinking you would of been normal if you hadn't had to go through that.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.