[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaygen: Cats vs Dogs Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 67

File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Gaygen: Cats vs Dogs Edition

Because I had nothing better. Do you like cats or dogs? Someone needed to make a fucking thread.

Old: >>6846112
>>
Doggos are clearly superior

Cats are for sissy trannyboiz
>>
Blahtherapy and 7cupsoftea have not gone well for me.
Any sites like that, that have helped you?
>>
>>6849613
They reckon it's something as dumb as vit d deficiency, but my kidneys were failing and I felt exhausted all the time. We'll find out in a few months.
>>
>>6849578
>Most straights do most of the time
[citation needed]
Even if it was, it's still a derogatory term they use against you to make you feel inferior. Why would you want to be associated with that? Is that like a kink or something for ya?

>You're kidding yourself if you think even a small fraction think of effeminate straight men
Omg I have said this so many times, they think of fem gay men because of how many fucking fems there are. It's a terrible stereotype which we must differentiate ourselves from....

>There are shit tons of submissive cumslut masculine men
But they don't make it their entire fucking identity do they? As I said it's an unhealthy stereotype which we must differentiate ourselves from if we want to be accepted in society.
>>
>>6849629
Dogs of course
>>
>>6849623
I still don't understand why you think all the straight people around you think all gay men are faggots. The term has fucking evolved to mean an effeminate flamer for a lot of people, rather than just a homosexual man as they realise we aren't inherently effeminate.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 620x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 620x600px
>>6849629
What I like does not matter. What matters is posting pictures of cute animals.
>>
cates
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
>>
>>6849719
My limbic system exploded.
Wow, thanks.

>Those eyes are mesmerising.
>>
Would you guys ever go to pride? There was one going on in my city I forgot about. I wanted to go to this one but didn't have the time so I'll probably go to next year's.
>>
>>6849663

>vit d deficiency

I'm sure you can find plenty of guys around here to help you get more d

>>6849665

Who cares what I want? It's not a bad thing because it applies to me, it's bad because it's used in that way at all, and legitimizing its use as a pejorative rather than acknowledging it doesn't deal with that

>It's a terrible stereotype which we must differentiate ourselves from....

You can do that by, you know, not legitimating the stereotype

>But they don't make it their entire fucking identity do they?

Lmao of course they do are you giddings me

>As I said it's an unhealthy stereotype which we must differentiate ourselves from if we want to be accepted in society.

I mean objectively we don't at all and all of the last 40-50 years is evidence of that, we didn't get accepted because pride stopped
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x426px
>>
Just a thought:
Discriminating against fems isn't homophobia, as femininity isn't inherit of homosexuality, rather being a disgusting submissive cumslut and making it your entire fucking identity
>>6849668
>>
Ok, douching is just going to make me poop every single time.

There's like a month's worth of poop in my intestines, I'll never be done in time for tomorrow.

Think I can get clean enough just using my fingers?
>>
>>6849744
absolutely not
>>
>>6849687

It hasn't most of the time for most people and you're kidding yourself if you think you aren't a faggot

>>6849744

Seems really boring desu

Like it seems to be all expensive alcohol (or none) and corporate booths and uggos in speedos
>>
>tfw no one for netflix and chill with
>>
File: eyebrow pupper.jpg (202KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow pupper.jpg
202KB, 960x960px
Look at this pupper

>>6849757

Nope. Now you've started the poop waterfall you gotta let it run its course

>>6849754

Discriminating against a gay man for being fem when effeminate straight men don't face anything near the same shit is precisely homophobia
>>
>>6849754
You're trying way too hard
>>
Do you guys have bfs?
>>
>>6849749
I started taking 11400 IU which is like 5700% of the RDA to boost to my levels ASAP.

I'm more bummed out about my friends all fucking leaving, and I feel like I'm left behind because I was sick and useless for so long.
>>
>>6849757
Seriously; this is not to do with douching.
You have some serious dietary problems if you have a month's worth of clogged up poops in there and think that's normal.

>>6849744
No; it seems a bit to loud and sexualised for me.
I've heard that some people do... the naughty bedroom things there...
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 768x1024px
>>6849757
>>
>>6849784
I know, he's not going into my intestines though. Right? I don't know anatomy.

I just want to be clean enough so I don't get shit on his dick or fingers.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 279x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 279x338px
>>6849779
I am not worthy of a bf
>>
>>6849792
It's very possible for you to tense up by accident and have a bowel movement triggered while he's inside of you. Good luck.
>>
>>6849766
>It hasn't most of the time for most people and you're kidding yourself if you think you aren't a faggot
What does the term mean to you? Just "gay man"? I honestly don't understand how you can't see that some straight people are progressive enough not to associate a faggot with simply a man being homosexual but being a effeminate flaming faggot.

I'm not fucking kidding my self, I know what the term means to me (as well as a lot of other more progressive straights now) and it doesn't apply to me, because being a faggot would now LEGITIMISE the stereotype!
The stereotype exists for a reason, I want to differentiate from it for a reason, why don't you understand that? I think being a fem dude is pretty humiliating, gay or straight, it's not what I want to be and that's what the derogatory term has evolved to mean for plenty of straights as it's at least more progressive.
>>
>>6849796
What makes you think that?
>>
>>6849777
Yeah because "just a thought" is trying sooo hard isn't it ... -_-
>>
>>6849792
His penis will probably enter the sigmoid colon a bit.
It shouldn't go so deep as to hit poop (aside from in your case because you sound like you need medical help). Even if it does, just laugh it off.
I think first times are supposed to probably be awkward, I guess, maybe.
>>
>>6849776
I discriminate against both fem gays and fem straights equally.
>>
>>6849781

That sucks dude

Are you like right around the start of university age or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>6849805
Forbidden knowledge of fate, destiny, and the obvious.
>>
>>6849779
N-no...
It's hard to find them, anon.
>>
File: 1370456758174.jpg (56KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1370456758174.jpg
56KB, 640x425px
I like both. Wish I could have a cat though, but husbear is allergic to em.
>>
>>6849826
fembois have stinky breath

(nobody likes them :3)
>>
>>6849816
Nope, I'm even older, which makes it even worse. It crippled my education somewhat because I didn't have the energy to do things. It got too tiring to go into university and do all of the outside work on top, so I made the trade off of not going in but focusing on getting the work done, but the university didn't like it and forced me to take a hiatus.

I was late starting in the first place. It's a frustrating myriad of set backs..
>>
>>6849822
I've only got my first bf at 22, he's my first everything. But if a sperg like me can get a qtbf I'm sure all of you can
>>
How do I ask him out on a date without asking him out on a date?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
If you're feeling down, just remember

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmcF_g-aV68
>>
>>6849757

You're doing too much, the key to douching is to poop first, then use the MINIMUM amount of water necessary to clear out the immediate rectum. You do not need to go deep unless you're planning to toy that far, the average dick isn't going to go that far. If you go too far past your rectum you just end up pooping even more and it's unpleasant. What I do is poop, then shortly later use a whatever cc syringe to squirt water up my butt, usually only requires 100-200mL. You're going for an enema, you don't need to that. You should douche only an hour or two ahead of time, not a full day ahead of time.
>>
>>6849799
>It's very possible for you to tense up by accident and have a bowel movement triggered while he's inside of you

How do I prevent this?

If I poop on him he may never talk to me ever again.

>>6849812
My doctors always just tell me to drink more water.

Should I may him wear a condom? Condoms sound lame, but he said he'd bring them just in case.
>>
>>6849847
like one of his instagram posts from 47 weeks ago
>>
>>6849779
where do you think you are?
>>
>>6849812

idk, I don't think his think is likely to reach the sigmoid unless it's 7.5+. I mean the only dildo of mine that can penetrate the sigmoid sphincter is my medium chance, which has like 10in of usable length.
>>
>>6849861
>Condoms sound lame
>If I poop on him he may never talk to me ever again.
gurl it sounds like your parents should have worn a condom
>>
>>6849864
Yes, can we have actual discussions here? or its all just le'bully memes
>>
>>6849861

Just be calm, panicking about poop isn't going to help anything. The simple fact is, shit happens, nobody's body is ever perfect, but if you douche properly the odds are very low. Also you should use a condom just because safe sex is safe.
>>
>>6849779
no, my last 3 dates winded up being not dates at all and they were just looking for friends so here i am with 3 more friends who are probably getting dicked right as we speak
>>
Would you define a faggot as an effeminate flamer or just a man who happens to be gay?

Discuss.

(Senpai can't answer)
>>
>>6849866
I've had a guy hit my sigmoid sphincter... It feels warm and tickly, but it causes an inevitable bowel movement.
>>
>>6849884
Where did you find the dates? Tinder?
>>
>>6849885
both
now pay me bitch
>>
>>6849800

That's how we should be using it

Using it in that manner doesn't legitimize the stereotype unless you are the stereotype

It's not more progressive lol

>>6849815

Sure you do

>>6849824

Get a hairless

Would be fun and scary

April would do it

>>6849832

That sucks dude, but I went to school with a lot of people who were at least a few years older than me. As long as you're not like 40 it's not gonna be too bad.

>>6849847

Ask him to "hang out" and then just plan date-like things
>>
>>6849891

Usually not an issue for me, I penetrate my sigmoid sphincter often with my medium chance (Feels amazing) and I've never really had an issue with poop. Having a good/decent diet helps too, I don't really have one, but I'm incredibly regular.
>>
>>6849851
So not a lot of water, this is what I was thinking but I wasn't sure if it was enough.

I'll try that tomorrow before we do anything, thanks!
>>
>>6849903
no you didn't answer it properly :3
>>
>>6849880
WTF there's shit cause it's not natural. It's sodomy not sex disease central
>>
>>6849901
okc and grind
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 495x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 495x325px
>>6849885
I'd define it as a bundle of sticks
>>
>>6849885
the last one
>>
>>6849908

Yes, never use too much water, start with a small amount, poop it out, rinse and repeat, use your fingers to explore your butt and make sure it's clean.
>>
>>6849861
Maybe you should drink more water, then.
If you're dehydrated, your large intestine will remove more water from your poop, thus making it more and more solid to the point where it's hard to pass. This may have caused your blockage.

A condom might be a good idea if you're unsure of each others HIV statuses. If you're both sure you're HIV- and STD free, you can skip the condoms. They'll prevent you from getting poop on his penis, but frankly, a poop-covered condom sounds just as disgusting (if not more) than a poop-covered penis.
>>
>>6849904
>Sure you do
Yes, I do. :^)
>>
>poopgen
>>
>>6849871

R E K T

>>6849903

ALSO R E K T
>>
>>6849918
Ah, should give tinder a go if you haven't already, at least here in NZ there a lot more potential bf's on their.
>>
Do you guys worry about poop dick much? As top, I don't really care but it terrifies me as a bottom.
>>
File: 1471398017598.jpg (357KB, 852x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1471398017598.jpg
357KB, 852x1912px
>>6849779
>tfw

>>6849776
He's mad. I love him.

>>6849629
Dogs. Easy.
>>
>>6849951

It's just a risk that comes with the territory, sure nobody wants to happen, but freaking out about it accomplishes nothing, nobody's body and GI tract is ever perfect.
>>
>>6849951
>rarely bottom
>shave ass and everything for guy that wants to top
>clean myself in shower, worried that I'm such a novice I won't do a good job
>we fuck and I ask if anything was wrong
>"nope!"

I even checked and amazingly there was nothing. Lucky I guess, I even learned how to play the part better.
>>
>>6849951
There's an easy way to deal with poopy peepee
>He pulls out
>Poop on his peepee
>Just say "Well this is a pretty shitty situation..."
>yfw
>He'll slap you but at the same time fall for you and want to be your perma-bf
I have never tried this, but I'm 60% sure it'll work.
>>
>>6849629
I love cats, but birds are my favorite animal.

I absolutely loathe dogs. They are disgusting, jump on you, bark, sniff everything, will literally eat shit, vomit, piss and shit anywhere, smell, chew on everything, need constant attention, have dietary restrictions depending on the dog, slobber all over the fucking place.

My brother has a dog. And to be frank, I have never hated any living thing as much as I have for that dog.

I grew up with dogs and I have never been fond of them. Dogs are just disgusting.
>>
>>6849904
The stereotype of gays being fem exists for a reason, and we must delegitimise it by differentiating ourselves, as gay men, from the more fem gays, not by including ALL gay men in such a derogatory term.
A gay man is a man who has homosexual attractions, and a faggot is a derogatory term. We must delegitimise the stereotype for "GAY" MEN not "FAGGOTS".

All faggots are gay men but not all gay men are faggots. That is the way it has been and the way it should always be if we want to destigmatise HOMOSEXUALITY and not fucking EFFEMINACY IN MEN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw
>>
>>6849973

lmao

>>6849979

You are the worst person
>>
>>6849903
>>6849922
samefag

>>6849921
meme
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 450x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 450x304px
>>6849973
This is both hilarious and horrible
>>
>>6849966
>>6849973
>>6849958

Do you guys douche? How do you guys clean yourselves down there? I hear guys say that they clean themselves but they don't go into details. I've never bottomed, so I want to know this kind of stuff. Anyways I'm vegan, and in the shower I've shoved my finger up my ass and it comes out clean. Does diet play a role, and is there a possibility that shit might still be up there?
>>
>>6849966
>be my first time
>kissing and jerking each other etc
>he asks if we should do it tonight
>I assumed he meant he would bottom
>next thing hes trying to push his spit covered dick in me
>absolutely paralysed because I had a sore stomach and expected this to end in a big mess
>after a bit of fucking he stops
>I assume the worst
>kisses me and says "I can tell you're too nervous, try it in me"
It was clean but couldn't even get hard after because I was so nervous.. Haven't bottomed since ;_;
>>
>>6849993
>>
>>6849942
You're right, I've just been hesitant with it due to the facebook requirement. Don't want a bunch of strangers immediately knowing a whole lot. Though, I just haven't given it a fair shot.
>>
>>6849973
That's pretty cute actually
>>
>>6850014
>what is inspect element
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 490x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 490x323px
>>6850007
Diet plays a huge role. A lot of the time the advice concerning bottoming goes into changing dietary habits at least a week beforehand if you want an easier time cleaning.
>>
>>6849990
>You are the worst person

Na, even my brother who proclaims that he loves dogs is starting to see them for what they are. Filthy disgusting overgrown rats. He told me the only reason he hasn't gotten rid of that putrid animal is because his son loves the beast.
>>
>>6850016
I just made a second Facebook account, only takes a min
>>
>>6849985

Or you could be less of a little bitch about it

>posting the ultimate cuck

kek

>>6850016

You can choose what you share with tinder, you don't have to give access to everything you've ever put on facebook
>>
>>6850033
whats ur name

i wont dox u i promice :3
>>
>>6850025
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 624x351px
>>6850030
The things you claim to hate dogs for are usually considered bad habits and entirely dependant on the owner and their trainer. Please do not blame an animal that cannot know any better for the inability of their owner to handle and train them.
>>
>>6850043
Hmmm why
>>
my gaydar is busted
and why are there so many married men wanting to fuck these days idgi
>>
File: 1470268828550.png (439KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470268828550.png
439KB, 600x600px
>>6850007
Diet indeed plays a role. Mine is garbage, but I still somehow manage a clean and ready rear if need be.

>use restroom
>clean butt like normal
>slowly work fingers in there, to check
>once they come out clear, use water friendly lube and I guess play with myself a bit
>that helps clean things out
>then literally use shower-head to spray water up there

I've done that every time and viola! NO SHIT DICK.

>tfw I'm actually a pretty good bottom
>tfw 10/10 orgasms from the bp poundings

>>6850013
Ouch. Nerves can ruin good sex.
>>
>>6850030

What are things that never happened
>>
>>6850042
>Or you could be less of a little bitch about it
Or we could destigmatise homosexuality by directing the stereotype that it's inherently effeminate. Calling yourself and all fellow gay men including the fems only legitimises the stereotype even more. Why don't you see that?

>>posting the ultimate cuck
>kek
Is what he was saying FALSE though? This is undeniable proof that straights don't think all gay men are faggots.
I'm starting to suspect that you are a troll ...?
>>
File: Villain Kleppe.jpg (78KB, 640x697px) Image search: [Google]
Villain Kleppe.jpg
78KB, 640x697px
>>6849629
Cat.
>>
>>6850007
Veganism should make you cleaner down there, since to substitute for the mass of meat, eggs, and dairy in your diet, you'll end up eating more fibrous vegetables, which will aid with more regular bowel movements.
Like I said, I've never tried it because I'm a pathetic virgin who occasionally posts Peridot reaction images on a Burmese wood-carving sharing site. Some people say douche; some people say don't bother. Give it a go once, and if the water comes out clean right away, you probably one of those lucky people that doesn't need to give themselves an enema each and every time they do naughty bedroom stuff.
>>
>>6850051
i want to add u

i wont dox u i promice :3

>>6850058
idk :3
>>
I don't understand how someone can finger themselves or use a dildo by themselves.

Trying to insert the enema tube into my butt felt like hell.

It hurts. I don't know how I'll go through bottoming, but I want to enjoy it.
>>
>>6850029
What kind of dietary changes? More fiber?
>>
>get messages
>it doesn't go anywhere
>dont feel the desire to make it go anywhere or initiate with others
apathetic homo
>>
>>6850083
I would anon, but I'm not really that interesting plus have bf, haven't been talking other boys outside of 4chan
>>
>>6850086
When you take the lead, it's easier. Much, much easier.

I always make sure I'm the one making the moves. I've even been forceful about going at my own pace. Once I'm used to it, I let them have their fun.
>>
>>6850079
*you're
My lapses in correct use of English grammar are indicative of my requirement for sleep.
>>
>>6850050
Well, I have a cat, and I never had to teach it to behave. She was a stray and adjusted to living with me perfectly. She has never been a problem with me.

Are you saying that dogs are too dumb and cats are the best?

Besides, my brother takes excellent care of his dog. He and his wife work opposite schedules and take her out every hour and a half. They are constantly taking her to the vet, because there's always something wrong with it. My nephew plays with it all the time. Regardless of how well they take care of it, it's can't stop being gross.

And the funny thing is, my brother has that dog's parents elsewhere on his property. And its parents don't act anything like that walking abortion.
>>
>>6850073

Or you could just take the word and use it in a different way instead of desperately begging your straight masters to distinguish you from other gay men

>>6850086

You just gotta practice
>>
>>6850119
>Or you could just take the word and use it in a different way instead of desperately begging your straight masters to distinguish you from other gay men
Yet you literally use it as a derogatory term which discriminates against ALL gay men. Real nice.
>>
>>6850007

Diet definitely helps and knowing how your bowels typically process things. There's nothing wrong with douching, but you want to make sure you don't overdo it, poop, then shortly after use a small amount of water 30-60mL to flush things out. Do that until it seems clean, use your fingers to check. You only want to clean out the immediate rectum any deeper and you risk triggering more poop.
>>
>>6850134
>>6850119
when are you two getting over this basic bitch shit
sometime this century?
>>
File: who wants some man meat.png (160KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
who wants some man meat.png
160KB, 500x279px
>>6850134

Faggot and proud desu
>>
>>6850138

Nut all up in my pussy daddy
>>
>>6850118

>They are constantly taking her to the vet

That all depends on the animal, some animals, regardless of species are just more prone to health problems. When I had my dog I rarely ever had to take him to the vet except when he started reaching old age. All animals vary, working at a vet I've met some really good cats and a lot of asshole cats, same can be said with dogs, though not as many assholes there.
>>
>>6850119
>instead of desperately begging your straight masters to distinguish you from other gay men
I want to and take comfort in differentiating myself from the flaming faggots. Gay or straight, either way, I would find being or at least presenting myself as an effeminate male would be incredibly humiliating. You may think I'm kidding myself but I'm absolutely not alone in finding the derogatory term doesn't apply to all homosexual men, but the more effeminate ones who perpetuate the stereotype.
>>
>>6850175
/polgbt/ best lgbt
>>
>>6850182
Thank you, somebody understands!
>>
>>6850175

>being this much of a deluded bootlicker

sad desu
>>
File: polgbt.jpg (1MB, 773x4014px) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.jpg
1MB, 773x4014px
>>
>>6850194
>>being this much of a deluded bootlicker
>sad desu
What? A """bootlicker""" of our """heterosexual overlords""" I am guessing?

Kek.
>>
>>6850202

So tru... so sad...

>>6850209

>p-pls straight-chan, I-I'm not like those other gays
>>
>>6850219
>>p-pls straight-chan, I-I'm not like those other gays
Yes...? As I said, I'm not a flamer, and I as well as many others take comfort in that.
>>
>>6850219
Senpai I'm curious how do you propose we delegitamise this stereotype of homosexual men, if not atleast differentiating ourselves as gay men from the flamers?
>>
>>6850243
For me, I couldn't careless other peoples opinions but I find myself wanting the homosexual equivalent to a stable, traditional hetero relationship
>>
>>6850257

Do:
Be yourself and don't let straights stereotype you

Don't:
Legitimize homophobia by pretending it's ok as long as it's directed at other gays
>>
>>6850202
this is pathetic
>>
>>6850286

Adoption or lab babies?

Tbh I really want to make my own babies, will probably buy some eggs and rent a womb, once for babies with my sperm and once for babies with future husbando's sperm
>>
>>6850295
Either or, I guess. I'd prefer adoption but I wouldn't do either until I was like 30+
>>
File: 10d.jpg (104KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
10d.jpg
104KB, 960x925px
>>6850288
>B urself !!! :) :) meme
>>
>>6850314
The trips and namefags are always taunting us with this "b urself" bullshit
I am sick of IT
>>
>>6850314

It works if you're not a complete beta (or omega)

You do know the meme comes from wizards being upset that their wretched personalities and genetically mangled bodies aren't good enough to attract anyone right
>>
>>6850329
Me TOO it's complete and utter bullcrap
Yeah, B urself !!! :) :) if ur a pedo
Wow such a good idea

Kek.

>>6850330
>You do know the meme comes from wizards being upset that their wretched personalities and genetically mangled bodies aren't good enough to attract anyone right
what
>>
>>6850314
>>6850329
If being you're self isn't enough, then better yourself??
>>
>>6850340

He's right, you know.
>>
>>6850355

Maki you are a tranny
>>
who is makI i am new here
>>
>>6850365

This is Maki: >>6850355
>>
>>6850373
>>6850373
ok who is she
>>
File: 1473038695199.jpg (2MB, 2432x2954px) Image search: [Google]
1473038695199.jpg
2MB, 2432x2954px
am i sexy enough to attract twinks
>>
>>6850379

Who is whom?
>>
>>6850382
makI
>>
>>6850383

This is Maki: >>6850355
>>
>>6850380

Damn baby. You can raid me any say.
>>
>>6850387
ok great are they a bad person or something
>>
>>6850399
>You can raid me any say.

Ur raided.
>>
File: Forlorn Kleppe.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Forlorn Kleppe.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>tfw no Varg daddy to buy me healthy un-PC toys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t_3XCUZkS4
>>
File: DSCF2454.jpg (154KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2454.jpg
154KB, 640x480px
>>6850399

be my shmi skywalker
>>
File: Gaahl Varg gay.png (138KB, 680x568px) Image search: [Google]
Gaahl Varg gay.png
138KB, 680x568px
>>6850425
Man Varg is looking old.

Also Gaahl > Varg.
>>
Honestly the be yourself meme is actually true and works great - as long as you aren't literally a useless cunt 2bh
>>
>>6850483

i.e. be yourself except if you're a shitty person
>>
>>6850495
well i mean even shitty people be themselves and find love with other shitty people
it's just the useless cunts
>>
>tfw you get that late night text from your fuck buddy but you just finished practicing abortion simulation yoga
>>
>>6850495
There are other shitty folks out there.
>>
>>6850505

This. A positive times a positive is a positive, but a negative times a negative is still a positive. Are you going to refute maths? No, of course not.
>>
>>6850505
I honestly can't really be myself then...?
>>
>>6850539
>i mean even shitty people be themselves and find love with other shitty people
go find your other shitty half :)
>>
>>6849629
I don't know if you guys can see this, but why does Okcupid show me things like this? I have in my profile gay men only, man looking for man.

Why do these make believe trannies and actual trannies STILL show the fuck up?

https://m.okcupid.com/profile/missandrogyny?cf=home_orbits
>>
>>6850551
okc doesn't have specific filters set up for trannies/questioning genders/genderfluid/highly flammable mentalities
>>
>>6850550
No, because I'm an utterly useless cunt. It's taken a while for me to realize this about myself though.
>>
>>6850573
This doesn't seem like something real Hitler would say.
>>
>>6850573
No you're just a shitty person, you're not useless. Hope that helps!
>>
>>6850557
funny thing is, I left OKC almost two years ago, because of the abundance of T's and Q's showing up. I messaged the OKC team about it, before I left and they told me something along the lines that it's difficult. I reactivated my account today and lo and behold nothing changed.

This is frustrating, especially when they message you.
>>
>>6850581
for now you just have to block them
or just use another service, ultimately a lot of the questioning types stick to okc because of the way it currently is
>>
>>6849779
>me
>bf
Pls
>>
>>6850575
>>6850577
It's okay guys, I've just only recently come to terms with myself.
>>
>>6850606
Can we be friends now
>>
>>6850625
Don't be so desperate.
>>
>>6850606
Someone is memeing as Hitler, why else would they post a passing thread with Hitler's picture?
>>
>>6850638
Sorry
>>
>>6850666
>666
I'm actually spooked
>>
>>6849629
Cats, because Tiger>>>>>>>>Dog.
>>
>>6850678
cerberus >>>>> sissy tigers
>>
>>6850686
Looks like Hitler with a different haircut.
>>
>>6850007

Big ol enema. It helps to have an enema fetish.
>>
>>6850686

MODS
>>
File: 1473048020552.jpg (26KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
1473048020552.jpg
26KB, 400x425px
>Tfw no poz pig to fill me with his toxic seed
why live
I just wanna be filled to the brim with a bears filthy tainted virus and die young from G.R.I.D.S with him
>>
File: FABULOUS.gif (2MB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
FABULOUS.gif
2MB, 268x400px
My boyfriend likes to check out and comment on how cute and handsome some other guys are when he's around me. He's my 2nd long-term boyfriend and my first one never did that, so it's a bit weird for me. It's a little insulting t b h. I dont' feel the need to do it myself because honestly the only guy I notice is him. Is this just part of the fun of being gay? Like, is this normal for gay relationships, to join in on gossiping about other guys with your bf? I'm thinking I should just learn to have fun with it. It's not weird or insulting if I do it in front of him, is it?
>>
>>6851033

kill him
>>
>>6851033
My ex and I gossiped about his friends. He was too insecure to let me comment on other guys... it felt a little weird that he couldn't discern between a joke and a real comment.
>>
hiya~
>>
>>6851121
hi chad
>>
>>6851121
>tfw you will never bareback rugby and cum inside him while teasing his sensitive but muscular baratiddies to make him nyaa

;_;
>>
>>6851151
how are you today?

>>6851156
>in less than 24 hours I'm gonna have a hot thick load of test e shot into my ass
hnng fuck
>>
>>6851181

got any native american in you?

want some?
>>
>>6851033

Nothing wrong with chatting about cute boys together

But if it makes you uncomfortable, tell him

>>6851121

Hey bb

Make sure you eat big this week to make daddy proud <3
>>
>>6851192
violate my treaties and sell your lands for shiny beads hnng fuck ye bb

>>6851205
3500 cals a day just for u xx
>>
>>6851181
i am well
>>
File: 1472853344321s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472853344321s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Dogs because they are much better companions than cats.
>>
>>6851379
this is way too big
>>
>>6851412

>le
>>
File: Hug Kleppe.jpg (340KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
Hug Kleppe.jpg
340KB, 1000x668px
>>6851379
Cats are cuter, and can be very affectionate and playful. I like all animals though, except maybe horses.
>>
>>6851423
what brought you here in the first place
>>
>>6851443
which place would you say has better bp
>>
>>6851456
sounds about right
>>
Do you meditate gaygen? How do I quell the gaping void inside my soul?
>>
I locked my cock in chastity but forgot I moved and lost the key. Sup all?
>>
>>6849629
I have both.
>>
>>6851566
Should probably go see a doctor and get that removed early before it causes damage.
>>
>>6851606
Nah I could get out if I really wanted to -- it's not an expensive cage -- but as of now it's just hot
>>
>>6851474
>Do you meditate gaygen?
What counts as meditating?
Is it meditation when you're sitting still with your eyes closed, listening to music and just letting your thoughts wander? What about if you do the same thing except listen to rain instead of music?
If yes, then I guess I meditate pretty frequently.
>>
>>6851764
>I wish jesus and god
Why? That sounds horrible
>Wanting an abusive and omnipotent dictator to force you into his plans and/or punish you with eternal suffering if you fail
>>
File: cloning.png (574KB, 1000x1133px) Image search: [Google]
cloning.png
574KB, 1000x1133px
How true is pic related?
>>
>>6851832
I masturbate in a mirror sometimes, so it's pretty true.
>>
>>6851832
People like to look good to themselves. When you're homosexual your idea of what looks good applies to both yourself and your potential partners, which means that couples who look extremely similar are pretty common.
>>
>>6851832

love isn't real
>>
File: Giraffes.jpg (351KB, 1280x2077px) Image search: [Google]
Giraffes.jpg
351KB, 1280x2077px
>>6851877
you don't sound like a very happy person
>>
>>6851890

i'm not happy or unhappy

i choose to ignore emotion
>>
>>6851892
Oh you're a buddhist. I see.
>>
>>6851895

no just dead inside
>>
File: happybuddha11.jpg (85KB, 475x768px) Image search: [Google]
happybuddha11.jpg
85KB, 475x768px
>>6851895
nigga buddhists are happy as fuck

>tfw no chubby buddha husbando
>>
Does gg have discord?
>>
>>6851978
if u wanna be in hitlers bully squad then yes.
>>
>>6852392
It's Monday morning for Amerifats, and gg is mostly normies.
>>
>>6850458
daddy varg > young varg > gaahl
>>
File: boypussy.jpg (65KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
boypussy.jpg
65KB, 640x799px
barapussy
>>
>get messaged
>respond back
>convo dies right then

ok BUT WHAT IS THE POINT OF EVEN MESSAGING SOMEONE IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR CONTINUING IT
>>
>>6852414
I JUST DON'T GET IT
DO THEY EXPECT A NUDE JUST FOR SAYING HELLO? IDGI IDGI
>>
File: 54654644564.jpg (404KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
54654644564.jpg
404KB, 1280x1707px
>>6852410
I assume this is grindr? If so, the guy most likely just went through all the ones he liked, said hello to em all, then went along with his business and will check on it later.
>>
>>6851784
This
>>6852392
Hi hi
>>
>>6852447
no actually facebook this time lmao
but yeah it's happened on grindr too
>>
File: rubi.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rubi.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>6852447
>>
>>6852467
I promise I won't bite
What you up to anon?
>>
File: sadness;-;.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sadness;-;.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>6852447
>tfw no silenthusbear

I hate you jupp.
>>
File: 1993291596_fa7cba9712_o-M.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1993291596_fa7cba9712_o-M.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
I thought my mom was doing pretty well with the whole me being gay thing, it has been almost 2 years since I came out after all. Today we were talking about my dad and when I disagreed with her about something, she told me that "you wouldn't have any idea how your father thinks about things because you're not a man. You're gay so you have the mind of a woman".

I feel so fucking crushed right now. I don't understand why she would say something like that. And I don't understand why it's affecting me so much. Cheer me up, please.
>>
File: 634637.png (755KB, 1062x668px) Image search: [Google]
634637.png
755KB, 1062x668px
>>6852480
>mfw Samurbi is already with someone.

Down once more to the dungeons of my black despair.
>>
File: Cunty Kleppe.jpg (287KB, 953x1639px) Image search: [Google]
Cunty Kleppe.jpg
287KB, 953x1639px
>>6852480
Get in line, you fucking tart. SP is my ironic husbando.

>>6852484
>I don't understand why she would say something like that
Bantz. Get her back by fucking your father.
>>
>>6852392
fuck you cunt look at what you did
>>
File: tumblr_oahu6tsBsW1txg5sso1_1280.jpg (154KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oahu6tsBsW1txg5sso1_1280.jpg
154KB, 750x743px
>>6851832
Very
>>
>>6852474
Sitting...
Filling in forms for University and other stuff slowly...
Watching satirical, British YouTube videos...

Do you trips ever post outside of gaygen? I don't recall seeing a gaygen trip post in any other threads.
Do you just turn off the tripcode or something for other threads?
>>
File: samurbihusband.jpg (148KB, 549x595px) Image search: [Google]
samurbihusband.jpg
148KB, 549x595px
>>6852488
>>
Dogs are by far the superior choice, they have a full understaning of human emotion to the point where they took emotions on themselves. They genuinely love you.

Cats, on the other hand, are cunts. This is a fact.
>>
>>6851978
https://discord.gg/BNdsH
Here ya go
>>
>>6852505
Yea, some places aren't friendly to tripfags, so I drop the trip
Etc. Femgen, wcg
Of course I frequent other threads
That's really comfy anon, which universities are you looking at?
>>
>>6852592
I've already got the place at one; it just requires me to fill in several forms. Plus I need to fill in the forms for medical associations and stuff.

I-it's not important which university that is, though.
>>
I love dogs, man. My best friend/boyfriend has one and so does his roommate and they're both the best. It's kind of funny because his dog is real attached to him so if we're having sex, she stands outside the door to his room and cries. Shit I wonder if she thinks I'm hurting him.

I kind of want a dog.
>>
>>6852484
>I don't understand why she would say something like that
Because she's an uneducated cunt. Next time she opens her mouth to say something so stupid, ask her if that's her medical opinion and where the fuck she got the license and education that backed up such bullshit.
>>
>>6852484
lol your mom sounds cool tbqh
>>
>>6852599
come on anon, tell me please
>>
>>6852484
lmao your mom is right
only a bitch would then come on 4chan to complain about getting absolutely fucking rekt
>>
>>6852791
Just a place called [spoiler]Cambridge[/spoiler]...
>>
File: 2016-04-23 17.07.48.jpg (2MB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-23 17.07.48.jpg
2MB, 1885x1060px
>>6852806

nice job anon

which college? personally if i had decided to go to cambridge instead of oxford i would have chosen King's - the chapel is dope as fuck

it looks like anor londo irl
>>
>>6852816
I'm not saying the college; I already said which course I'm doing a while ago, and there are only 4-8 freshers in that college for that course.
>>
>>6852823

give us your fav 3 colleges then
im curious
>>
Why not allow your threads to stay around until they're 1000+ posts or get purged. There's no need to make a new thread every 300-400 posts.
>>
having a bf sucks

tomorrow is his birthday and I have to go get his present today and it's raining
>>
>>6852799
In my defense, I told her that maybe dad wouldn't have cheated on her if she weren't such a fat, unfeminine whale. She started crying then.

I wish my family was less mean to eachother.
>>
>>6852843
lmao you momma so fat she walked in front of the tv and i missed 4 episodes
>>
File: 1455646725980.gif (543KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455646725980.gif
543KB, 480x480px
>>6849779
Kind of. I've been seeing this guy for 2 months now and things are going really well, but we haven't officially said we're "boyfriends" yet.
>>
>>6852843
You sound like you have some mental shit going on, go talk to a therapist about it pham
>>
>>6852847
>we haven't officially said we're "boyfriends" yet.
THEN YOU DONT HAVE A BF
>>
>>6852859
Hence why I said "kind of". We'll get there when we get there.
>>
>>6852854
Not necessary. We all just low key hate and love eachother.
>>
>>6852827
I'd say... in alphabetical order:
>Homerton - big and comfy, nice accommodation, out of the way but not too far out
>King's - convenient location near Sidgwick site and University library, best architecture imo, on the river
>Pembroke - nicest atmosphere I saw, nice food, smaller than the other two so much quieter

I'm not going into any more detail than that
>>
>>6852865
>kind of
BUT YOU DON'T
>>
>>6852881
Stop annoying that anon. Next thing you're going to tell me that cute guy whose underwear I'm collecting isn't my bf yet just because he doesn't know we belong together.
>>
>>6852867
>Not necessary
gurl
>>
>>6852887
Please, like if our house was on fire I'd definitely save my mom but only after I made sure she got some nasty 3rd degree burns. Doesn't mean I don't love her. We got this worked out. I guess sometimes we can hurt eachother when we least expect it.
>>
>>6852895
i didn't sub to this shit blog, delete it
>>
>>6852902
Why don't you delete your fat ass first.
>>
>>6849629
Dogs are for people with a lack of self-esteem that an attention whore which never denies them.
I rather would shoot myself before I would adopt such an annoying, loud creatue.
>>
>>6852915
that need an*
creature*
>>
File: juppswaifu.png (338KB, 581x332px) Image search: [Google]
juppswaifu.png
338KB, 581x332px
>>6852540
>this kills the sp
>>
>>6852484
your mom is an ignorant cuck who doesn't understand why gay people are gay fampai.

>>6852602
>being this pure

gdi greaser anon

>>6852915
>person says they like dogs
>anon, a thinker: you fool
>being this much of a tryhard faggot

lawl
>>
File: HeavyBreathingCat.jpg (33KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
HeavyBreathingCat.jpg
33KB, 600x553px
>>6852871
>tfw no response for a while
>tfw you know he's probably trying to find out who you are based on the knowledge of these colleges
>>
is a butthole supposed to be slimy inside???
>>
>>6852973
Yes.
>>
is it weird that sometimes I have cum come outside the ridge between the head and the shaft instead of out the tip?
>>
>>6852987
Dick cheese. Go shower.
>>
>>6852998
I ain't got no cheese
I'm talking about when I orgasm
it seeps out the ridge instead of shooting out the tip sometimes
>>
File: 2016-04-23 17.08.27.jpg (473KB, 970x938px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-23 17.08.27.jpg
473KB, 970x938px
>>6852871
>>6852952

nah i just went for a meal

Homerton, huh? i dont think i ever saw that one. is it one of the cozy old colleges?
>>
>>6853006
See >>6852976
>>
>>6853006

video or liar
>>
>>6853008
It's a little further out; close-ish to Addenbrooke's. My family and I stayed there for a few nights a couple of years ago.
It's one of the older parts of the university, but hasn't been a college for very long iirc.
>>
>>6849629
My bf just told me his favourite pokemon was bibarel so now I'm single again. Where the cute boys at?
>>
File: CxnfBKz.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
CxnfBKz.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>decide to stop being depressed and start running
>really motivated
>getting into it and having fun
>within barely 2 weeks start to get a sharp unbearable pain in the heel of my foot/ankle whenever I run
>rest up for a couple of days
>it feels completely gone when I walk
>try running
>immediately comes back
>look up symptoms
>"lol rest up for about 8 weeks if you don't wanna risk serious injury, but that might also not work"

why do i even try lmao
I'm always going to be ugly and stupid
Can't even fucking have this
Fuck this life and fuck this body
I was never meant to be happy, was I?
At least now I have more proof that the world is out to make and keep me miserable
>>
>>6853056
this happened to me
Get new shoes
That was my problem; Shoes gave horrible support
Wear good shoes and rest for about 2 weeks and you'll be cool
>>
>>6853056
Let me guess, you want to get /fit/ because you're exclusively attracted to /fit/ guys and skeleton twinks? Serves you right. Fucker like you thinks he can be better than us. Fucker like you thinks he can stop being a chubby faggot. This is your life. Get used to it.
>>
File: 654647.png (242KB, 332x419px) Image search: [Google]
654647.png
242KB, 332x419px
>>6853006
Your dick might be broken.
>>
>>6853056
Buy a bike, or learn to swim.

>>6853082
I want to break my dick in you.
>>
File: 6545754.png (240KB, 379x504px) Image search: [Google]
6545754.png
240KB, 379x504px
>>6853086
>>
>>6853067
I literally just got new shoes though. Until recently I was wearing horrible shitty converse shoes to run. Decided to fork out the money and get some expensive running shoes from a professional brand, they felt a lot better to run in but the pain started the second night of wearing them.

Serves me fucking right for trying and putting effort into something. Probably is the shoes and I just wasted the last of my money.

>>6853070
I'm already a skeleton twink. I started running so I wouldn't be depressed and slow all the time.

>>6853086
All the sites I've read suggest all physical activity could aggravate it. Even fucking yoga.
>>
>>6850288
>Do:
>Be yourself and don't let straights stereotype you

>Don't:
>Legitimize homophobia by pretending it's ok as long as it's directed at other gays

This is bullshit, straights stereotype us as effeminate and flamboyant flamers which is harmful to our cause as effeminacy can be a very off putting personality trait in men, and to destigmatise homosexuality we must differentiate ourselves from these flamers to lead to better acceptance as it shows that homosexuality doesn't have to be inherintly effiminiate and that the two are not mutually inclusive.

I don't really like feminine "men", more so gays because of the harmful stereotype they perpetuate of homosexuality.

I stand by what I said earlier, all faggots are gay men but not all gay men are faggots, and that is the way it should be kept. It is a very harmful stereotype which you will only perpetuate.
>>
>>6853089
My thoughts exactly.

>>6853092
Well, I hope you learned your lesson that running is a meme cardio, and only done by peasants who don't know better.
>>
File: 1439402313859.png (9KB, 550x893px) Image search: [Google]
1439402313859.png
9KB, 550x893px
>tfw you can't save straight boys from the vaginal jew
>>
>>6853139
Hello, fellow robot.
>>
>>6853156
Hi
>>
>>6853139
>>6853156
>>6853168
Fuck off, /r9k/.

You are NOT welcome here.
>>
File: 1419891171651.png (27KB, 528x346px) Image search: [Google]
1419891171651.png
27KB, 528x346px
What are you listening to, gg?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eXOqKg80X8
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-24.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-24.png
23KB, 489x423px
>>6853139
>tfw you can't absorb yourself within your own pooper so you can give birth to yourself

We will forever be tainted by the vajajay.
>>
Warm and friendly reminder that Pokemon Go is fun and cool!

Today I took over two gyms with my Rhydon, caught a Growlithe, and evolved a Magnemite into a Magneton! :3

I also met a cute guy who was playing it too, but we didn't really talk much beyond "H-Hey, Pokemon!"
>>
>>6853183
fuck off
pokemon go is for fruity faggots "le i'm such a nerrrrd xD"
>>
>>6853196
No it isn't. I've met loads of people playing it, some of whom were total roadmen, and I've seen the same heartwarming father-son Pokemon hunting team several times. Those guys were cool. I tipped them off to a Dragonair once and they were so happy.
>>
>>6852976
So if he fingers me today, he should expect it to be slimey in there?

Sounds really gross.

I tried to wash the slime out, but I don't think it's possible...
>>
>>6853179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1BMuY26KO4

>>6853183
Go battle autists on Showdown for the real Pokemon Experience™, dweeb.
>>
>>6853203
It should have a layer of mucus lining it. If it didn't, pooping would really hurt and lead to infection.
Don't wash the slime out; it'll help to lubricate everything and keep you running smoothly. Plus, your rectal epithelium will secrete all of that mucus back fairly quickly.
If it's any consolation, it's less slimy than a vagina in there.
>>
>>6852915
I like both, honestly. There's an outdoor cat that roams around my neighborhood that I get along with real well. Animals are pretty dope in general. If I were smart enough, I think I'd like to be a vet.

>>6852947
Pure how? Because shit man sometimes it doesn't feel like it.
>>
>>6853092
It was too late man
Running in converse will LITERALLY destroy your tendons
The damage was already done
You've already done the right thing just find some way to do cardio that's nice to your foot (swimming or biking) until it feels better and you'll be good
>>6853179
CarSeat Headrest - Teens of Denial
>>6853082
It probably is
I had surgery on it when I was a small child because I had a tumor grow in my urethra
Probably has something to do with it
>>
>>6849629
Asking a question like that and not putting a survey in, absolutely degenerate
http://www.strawpoll.me/11161344
>>
>>6853295
its a screamer dont click
>>
gaygen gets more disgusting the more normfags shit it up 2bh
>>
>>6853302
yeah haha they're all like
>p-pls straight-chan, I-I'm not like those other gays
>>
>>6853179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWZlqjzZRDo

G O D L Y
>>
>>6853301
r u retarted
>>
>>6853224
>in relationship with your best friend
>it's so cute its disgusting
>self deprecating sense of humor
>like animals

you guy give your greaser brofriend a hand job after the sock hop or something
>>
>>6853327
no y
r u ?
>>
>>6849629
We talking about cats and dogs as bfs or as pets?
>>
File: homosensual ultra god.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
homosensual ultra god.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bXUGQ8jvQU
>>
File: doggo.jpg (34KB, 982x260px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
34KB, 982x260px
doggos in the lead
>>
>normfags actually care about the thread edition
absolutely disgusting
>>
I'M THAT MONK ON THE HUNT FOR MACHINEGUN FUNK
>>
>>6853332
Well I mean we've gotten past handjobs and neither of us have ever been to a sock hop. But he's pretty dang cute, man. Holy shit.

He says I should stop talking shit about myself too. But I don't know I've always felt like I'm not that bright and I'm nowhere near as attractive as he is.
>>
Jesus christ I want to suck a dick
>>
File: dick van dyke.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dick van dyke.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>6853491
I've heard your prayers, and a dick you shall suck!
>>
>>6853531
>>6853531
>>6853531

new thread
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.