[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaygen: Artsy Fartsy Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 399
Thread images: 62

File: 1462032998906.png (393KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462032998906.png
393KB, 700x700px
Previously on a very special episode of Gaygen >>6842144

And now for a very very special episode.

This is your world. You're the creator. Find freedom on the canvas. Believe that you can do it; because you can do it.
>>
>>6846112
Gayest op ever
>>
File: 868574563345.png (185KB, 246x448px) Image search: [Google]
868574563345.png
185KB, 246x448px
>>6846126
Off to a good start.
>>
>>6846112
Cutest OP ever!
>>
Who wants to Amazon me a dildo? I've got nothing to rub my prostate with except old marker pens.
>>
>>6846126
First response isn't helping anything
>>
>>6846137
>>
>>6846190
gross
>>
>>6846161
>buying dildos from amazon
poor people are weird
>>
>>6846190
Yum
>>
>>6846196
Yup. I don't know where else to buy sex toys.
>>
I just want a bf with a round face and a beard and a fuzzy tummy who reads books and likes to hold hands
>>
>>6846209
idk try a sex shop
>>
>>6846213
hahaha are you mad? I can't even face the girl at the counter in tesco when I'm buying a fucking meal deal. How the shit am I going to buy a dildo IRL???
>>
>>6846214
you do know many sex shops do deliver, and they offer discreet shipping (well most of the time it just gets ripped into by whoever delivers the mail in your area anyways but you know).
like are you living in 2002 or some shit m8
>>
>>6846196
I imagine you're one of those people who spend $150 on a custom dragon dildo.
>>
File: metatempsdefeel.jpg (38KB, 643x425px) Image search: [Google]
metatempsdefeel.jpg
38KB, 643x425px
I wish I had a bf to do cute stuff with ;n;
>>
>>6846213
first up >>6846214 is not me they're just some random shitposter idk what they're doing

secondly there aren't any near me

thirdly I don't know the names or brands of any sex shops
>>
>>6846225
Nah you can get a really great dildo for like $60 that won't go all moldy on you.
But more power to those who have their custom dragons. I can only imagine you're one of those people who's envious of them lmao

>>6846227
What's your region, I'll google some sex shops who deliver.
>>
>>6846231
SE England, I figured Amazon would be easier.
>>
>>6846231
Who wouldn't be envious of them? I just don't have the money for that shit.

What do you use by the way?
>>
>>6846234
Take a look at lovehoney, harmonystore, and prowler. All of them offer discreet shipping, most of them offer free shipping over like 20-30 pounds, and the last one prowler specializes for gays and even has a shop in brighton.

>>6846239
Currently just a tantus uncut.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>>6846112
We don't make mistakes. Thery are juts happy accidents.
>>
>>6846211
>tfw no bf
we'll suffer together anon
>>
>>6846009
Shit man I was supposed to do that? What kind of update you after, anyway?
>>
>>6846575
What happened you big tub of lard
>>
>>6846259
That could work. Fancy ordering me one? ;)
>>
>>6846613
No fuck off.
>>
>>6846617
Rude I just want my arse to feel nice.
>>
>>6846625
yeah but if you can't even afford like 30pound then like you've got some serious issues you should deal with before thinking about dicking yourself
>>
File: 1439673324755.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439673324755.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
You're walking down a dark alley one night when suddenly the silhouette of a man materializes from the shadows before you, as he approaches the dim moonlight begin to illuminate his face, revealing this horrific disfigured visage. How fast do you run?
>>
>>6846633
*briskly jogs away*
WHITE MAN GO HOME
>>
>>6846630
I was sick for a while and now I'm broke. Getting better though. Slowly but surely. Doesn't mean I don't wanna get some butt fun in.
>>
>>6846633
Run at max speed to his zipper.
>>
>Pride weekend here
>I've only seen fat ugly daddies around (not hot daddies)
Where's all the qts?
>>
>>6846633
>"H-hey man, I didn't see you there. You scared me!"
>proceeds to sweat profusely and walks away with the speed of college freshman going to their first class of the year
>>
>>6846667
>qts
>at pride
lmao it isn't 2007 anymore
>>
File: gongs.jpg (239KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
gongs.jpg
239KB, 760x596px
maybe this is a retarded question

is it actually possible to cum just from getting head? for me getting a blowjob is just foreplay, i couldn't even imagine it being enough to get me off on its own.

is that normal or do i have an unusually insensitive dick?
>>
>>6846677
dammit
on grindr i've already had several guys send me 200 messages showing me their dicks engulfed by fat rolls
this might be a A+ scenario for some but not me
>>
File: 1472962951746.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472962951746.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>6846112
Watch Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace on Adult Swim ! :) :)
>>
>>6846610
I mean just the usual shit. I took that anon's advice though and said a bunch of nice shit to him before my old man left and we had the house to ourselves. It drove him nuts but it was damn cute.

>old man finally leaves to drive up to friend's place to spend the three day weekend boozing and fuck knows what else
>sex happens
>a bunch
>he admits he's been wanting to for days
>admits that's why he sent the selfie
>the teasing apparently made it worse
>he could have just asked me?
>I think I've gotten better at sex though
>get food
>watch movies and play games
>have a couple drinks
>fool around some more during all that
>sleep
>wake up and make breakfast

He's gone back to his house to get some stuff and do some chores but we're getting back together with friends this afternoon and having a cookout. He'll probably spend the night again.
>>
>>6846693
>is it actually possible to cum just from getting head?
Yes. People can also cum from explicitly audio cues, people can cum from being rimmed, people can cum from performing on others, people can cum from literally anything at this point.

Are you cut? That's the only reason how I can see you not being able to cum from oral play - or if the partners you've had so far are just bad, or maybe you're getting into your own mind too much and it's fucking up your relaxation/enjoyment.

>>6846695
>dicks engulfed by fat rolls
honestly the worst, it's like playing find waldo
try other apps
>>
>>6846704

im uncut

but i guess it might be a mental thing. ive had 2 partners, and oral with them both was hugely unsatisfying - i dont know how good a sample size that it.
>>
>>6846703
Good on you anon. Hope the cockout goes great : ^ )

>>6846713
Yeah it sounds like a combination of you being too much in your own head and no good partners. You can stop yourself from cumming or even getting hard if you're in your head too much during the act. Just focus on the sensations, and find better partners next time!
>>
>>6846211
I love people who want a boyfriend to do cute, meaningful things instead of just SEX SEX SEX. Good luck anon:3
>>
>>6846693

Yeah it is, your dick is broken desu

>>6846703

>old man

Are you fuckin your dad
>>
>>6846703
yaaaay greaser anon! knew sweet nothings would do the trick. ;) how many times did you wreck greaser bro's ass? (still think it's funny youre the top)

>>old man finally leaves to drive up to friend's place to spend the three day weekend boozing and fuck knows what else
>>implying he's not living brokeback mountain
>>
>>6846214
Your desire to shove things in your rectum has to exceed your fear. This is how greatness is made.
>>
is hair pulling not a thing anymore
>>
>>6846723
I hope so too man. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't, though. Our friends don't know that we're in a relationship even though they joke about our 'bromance' all the time. We've been thinking of telling them though.

>>6846704
I can. I think everyone's just different. I'm not an expert though.

>>6846748
That's super gross so no. It just feels weird calling him my dad because we aren't close and we don't get along well. I only live with him because I feel this weird-ass obligation to take care of him even though I don't like him as a person.

>>6846757
Just three. Four if you count when I beat him at Pokemon. I doubt my old man is gay though. He made me start lifting at like, 12 or 13 because he didn't want me to be a pussy. He'd probably kick my ass if he knew what was going on.
>>
>>6846773
>We've been thinking of telling them though.
I don't really see a reason to, besides, they currently get enjoyment out of teasing you two, and you two get enjoyment out of them not knowing the entire deal. When you guys decide to take things to the next level, whatever that may be, then yeah open up to them and let them know so they don't one day just get a wedding invitation out of the blue.
>>
Do gay guys like guys with baby faces?
I'm pretty skinny but I have a chubby baby face and it makes me feel self conscious. It doesnt help that I can't grow a beard.
>>
>>6846853

>all gay guys like the same thing
I'd be less worried about your face and more about your apparent mental retardation
>>
>>6846773
>sex three times in one day

christ
>>
>>6846853
>Do gay guys like guys with baby faces?
We all hate it
>>
>>6846882

when i lost my virginity we had sex 3 times in the space of ~160 minutes

pretty rad
>>
>>6846880
Ok I'll rephrase that.
Do you guys have a problem with guys with baby faces? I'm self conscious with my chubby cheeks and they make my face pics look fat even though I am not.
>>
>>6846880

yaaaass sis drag ha!
>>
File: 1471153574215.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471153574215.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
I played the lottery today

I hope I win a few hundreds so that I can buy a new computer because my Vaio stopped working
>>
>>6846898
No amount of rephrasing is going to fix the retarded question m8. The premise of it is absolutely fucked.
>>
>>6846913
Although that seems very unlikely to occur, I hope so too.
>>
>>6846899
what happened to your lanklet otter
>>
>>6846921

He was kind of a basic bitch desu

Back to the cub
>>
>>6846937
In what way was he a basic bitch desu
>>
File: 011516-john-krasinski-lead.jpg (111KB, 684x821px) Image search: [Google]
011516-john-krasinski-lead.jpg
111KB, 684x821px
>>6846853
>It doesnt help that I can't grow a beard.
Ouch. Baby faces work for some, but if you can grow a beard it works 100% pf the time.
>>
>>6846945

(fox and the grapes)
>>
>>6846945

Just like really boring standard opinions about stuff (I'm like 99% sure one of the things he said was taken directly from a macro I've seen on facebook...) and not really a real sense of humour

Plus just like a lot of talking about being vegan and yoga and like instagramming a lot and his insta captions had a lot of like #instagay type stuff and even though it's probably shallow to judge someone on that stuff he literally showed it to me so whatever I'm gonna judge
>>
>>6846784
Yeah, I think that's what we've decided on. It's not like we're hiding anything when we're in public, anyway. When we started dating, nothing really changed about the way we act around each other. Except for we fuck now. That's about it.

>>6846882
It was just right after my old man left and I think it's because we both really wanted to. But it's pretty normal, I think.
>>
>>6846898
Do face yoga. Google the term, you'll find the resources you need on the first page

Im fat as fuck but that stuff has completely prevented me from developing twin chins, chipmunk cheeks, loose skin etc. on my face
>>
>>6846957
Oh, yeah that's pretty basic. What do you consider a real sense of humor though? Question also applies to others in the thread, just curious.
>>
>>6846973

Just something more than old tumblr memes

Or dad jokes, dad jokes are A+ and endearing and will get a guy into my pants real easy
>>
File: 8dd.png (877KB, 1300x417px) Image search: [Google]
8dd.png
877KB, 1300x417px
>bears
>bara
>"daddies"
>masc4masc
>>
>>6846983
>>6846983

i thoutht dad jokes were like 40% of tumblr humour
>>
>I think that giant nerd I live with proposed to me
>but I'm not sure

Fucking shit
>>
When did you realize that masc4fem was masterrace?
>>
I am so done with this fucking """"straight"""" guy.

Literally slept on his bed yesterday after he insisted that I spent the night at his place for absolutely no reason at all. I mean I was pretty sure he wanted something but turns out I was fucking wrong.
I just lay there and slept like a stupid faggot next to a semi-naked straight (?) idiot.

That fucking dumbass. He won't leave me alone. We don't even have anything in common, we barely have shit to talk about, yet he keeps stalking me. He transferred to all of my classes so we could be together every morning. I wanna talk to and see other people at Uni but he won't let me. He wants to hang out all the time. He just made me spend 28 hours straight with him. What for? I don't understand. This is so confusing. I swear to god I barely say anything to him, because we don't share interests. In fact I think his interests suck.

The worst part is that he is so freaking hot. If I were not attracted to him, I would've cut ties a long time ago.

He is not a weirdo. It's not like he doesn't have friends. He is quite popular in fact. I don't know why he is doing this to me.
>>
:(
>>
>>6847020
CUTE! Story time!
>>
File: i like it.gif (405KB, 245x235px) Image search: [Google]
i like it.gif
405KB, 245x235px
>>6847007

>bara masc4masc daddy bear

>>6847014

Since when

fight me

>>6847020

Did he do it while banging you against a wall

I can see why you might have been too distracted to know for sure

>>6847028

Give him the dick
>>
>>6847045
>for some reason he's been dating me for almost two years despite the fact that I'm fucking weird
>living together for a little over a year
>his nephew refers to me as his Uncle too
>his parents told him that boyfriend and I were "like mommy and daddy" meaning we were a couple
>he assumes it means we're married
>this is where it starts
>get warm fuzzies
>try not to think about actually being married
>holy shit I'm so mad at myself about this what the fuck
>fast forward
>come back from a dinner party with friends last night
>kind of tipsy so we're sobering up on the couch together
>talking and laughing like normal
>gets quiet
>he tells me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me
>shit what
>realize I'm not saying anything
>say something fuckass
>"Me too."
>shit I fucked that up
>accidentally sort of headbutt him in the stomach out of embarrassment

He says he knew what I meant though. In the light of day I'm pretty sure it's wishful fucking thinking on my part.
>>
Why are so many gay guys overtly sexual to almost a sexual predator degree?

I'm scared by some of you and if you talked to me the way you do on here in person I'd most likely defend myself by punching or kicking you.
>>
>>6847086

if he didn't pull out a ring or a meaningful gift it's not really a proposal
>>
>>6847086
>>accidentally sort of headbutt him in the stomach out of embarrassment

That's adorable

>>6847092

Post boypussy
>>
>>6847058
Fucking fight me Senpai.

>>6847109
He did ask me if I knew he was being serious and when I said yeah he said we could sort the rest out later. Not sure what he meant by that. We were both still a little drunk.
>>
>>6847133

Better go out and get him a ring quick to reclaim your masculinity

On the plus side you won't even need to kneel since you're already at crotch height
>>
>>6847138
I'm at least chest height you swine. Besides, I could have read the whole thing wrong.
>>
>>6847154

You definitely didn't

Congrats you're gonna be a wife :*
>>
File: sly_lead.jpg (222KB, 1200x952px) Image search: [Google]
sly_lead.jpg
222KB, 1200x952px
Anyone else not really have super close friends?

I have tons friends at class , but we never do stuff outside of school, and I have people I hook up with but again we never do any outings or anything we just fuck. I don't really want to go on outings or anything, I'm pretty insular, but I think I do want someone I can talk to about my feelings and shit, yknow?

I feel like I have everything in my life together, except for a "best friend" or a confidant or something. How do I remedy this?
>>
>>6847176
>That's pretty cute tbqh
What do you mean

It's a horrible situation to be in
>>
>>6847176
>ihavent showeredin weeks and havent washed my clothes in months
You are FUCKING DISGUSTING. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Don't post here again until you have at least three showers and wash your clothes twice at near boiling. I'm serious. Fuck you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ObBFhgPnfI
>>
>>6847197
I suffer the same problem. I have a healthy well established relationship, own my own home, and somehow do not have a super close friend outside a couple online friends. I could blame the fact I moved over 500 miles from where I grew up but I was alone well before that.
>>
>>6847176
Seriously, how fucking hard is it to take a shower? You fucking freak. I bet you don't even brush your teeth.

How do you expect to be anything more than 'human garbage' when you can't even practice basic hygiene that takes less than 15 minutes. You fucking spastic. It takes even less effort to stick your clothes in a machine and press a button.
>>
>>6847176
you're not welcome in gaygen you /r9k/ piece of shit
>>
I ran 4 miles today since I got drunk yesterday and bought a gym membership. I might as well use it.
>>
>>6847293
Good for you!

A four mile run is a great workout.
>>
>>6847293

>bought a gym membership
>to go running

do you live in a ghetto or Chernobyl or is there some other reason you can't just go outside for free?
>>
Pokemon Go is fun and cool! :3

I caught a Magmar today and hatched an Aerodactyl from an egg!
>>
>>6847350
desu i feel bad for people who literally pay 29.95 every month to just use the treadmill
literally the worst form of exercise in the gym
>>
>>6847197
desu I used to, but then we all just like got busy and did our own things that getting together felt like it was always some grand reunion that happened once a year at best

now everyone I know is just at the acquaintance level
>>
>>6847197

All my super close friends are online friends.
>>
File: 1472518527777.png (239KB, 526x371px) Image search: [Google]
1472518527777.png
239KB, 526x371px
>>6846699
>tfw no charls bf
>>
>tfw you hate penetrative sex

That stuff's not my thing at all. I don't get why all guys seem to think that's the only way to have sex.
>>
>>6847544
ok congratulations did you want a cookie or some shit girl
>>
Went on a date this weekend
not sure about how I felt about it
He was attractive and I had fun and he seems to really like me
But he also seems kind of immature and we really didn't do anything. Like I ain't asking him to fuck me in the butt first date but we didn't even hug or anything.
>>
>>6847585
So next time be upfront about what you want, if you want some physical contact, go for it/tell him.
>>
>>6847350
I lift weights too
>>
>>6847569

Nah. Tbqh, I'm just curious how common it is. Some guys say a large number of gay men don't dig anal while others say it's rare.
>>
>>6847474
I don't give a fuck. Cease posting here immediately. You make me want to vomit.

>Fuck normies smelling like shit is masc all memes aside.
No it isn't lmao. There's a reason you're alone.
>>
>>6847646
If you were really curious you would be looking for studies on sex rather than what you're currently doing 2bh
>>
>>6847667

There are varying degrees of curious. Not everyone is curious enough to read up essays.
>>
File: 250px-061Poliwhirl.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-061Poliwhirl.png
58KB, 250x250px
What's your favourite Pokemon, gaygen?
>>
>>6846633
i would desu
>>
>>6847694

Magikarp or Buneary.
>>
Any masc male who's extremely passionate about films and pays close attention to the effort that's put into them as well as cinematography and narrative depth/complexity as well as narrative through visuals want to teach me about all the great films out there and what makes them so good while I teach you the aspects of videogames that make them good?
>>
>>6847713
You've got to be kidding me. Video games are kids' toys.
>>
>>6847713
literally manchild4masc posting
>>
File: Misty_Starmie_anime.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Misty_Starmie_anime.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>6847694
YAS BITCH SQUIRT
>>
>>6847775
this
>>
>>6846112
Where do you get a perfect prince charming 10/10 unconditional love rich famous bf?
>>
>>6847694
Lapras every time
>>
>>6847694
Kadabra is king.
>>
>>6846703
>>6846967

>this bromance style relationship

fucking disgusting
>>
>>6847819
delete your account
>>
Boyfriend wants to stop using a condom. What does it feel like to have a guy cum inside you?
>>
>>6847838

feels good.

Make sure you both get tested beforehand, and then wait 3 months and get tested again after
>>
>>6847838
2bqhwyf it feels like nothing
you literally have to ask him if he already came if he doesn't perform this grand ejaculation ceremony
>>
>>6847838
The only time someone came inside me I never noticed

Get ready to start farting cum out
>>
>>6847844
Do you at least feel the warmth of the dick?
>>6847854
Will all the cum slip out of me during a shower or does it stay trapped in there?
>>
>>6847197
>>6847255

Everyone I know who is in a relationship/marriage desperately lacks friends. Apparently they feel as if their partner is all they need. I wonder what they're going to do when their partner dies, dumps, or divorces them...run back to their old friends? LOL.
>>
>>6847864
Depends on your sensitivity levels, how big he is, how small you are, whether or not he has any 'weird' features (ie like thick base or larger head).
But generally, you and him should feel a noticeable difference.

>Will all the cum slip out of me during a shower or does it stay trapped in there?
You should douche again after for thorough cleaning, but I mean by all means stand in the shower farting away.
>>
>>6847904
Have a fucking shower first you freak.
>>
>>6847868
you sound jealous and ugly, no offense
>>
>>6847916
I really can't understand why you want to lift - a self improvement practice - but won't wash either yourself or your clothes. I bet your place is filthy too.

I hate you so much.
>>
>>6847904
thank the l*rd I have no idea wtf you're talking about
>>
>>6847929
Meant for >>6847904, obviously.

You stupid frogposting /r9k/ fuck. You disgust me. You make me gag every time you post. Fuck you.
>>
>>6847868
>I wish bad on everyone I know because I want them to crawl back to me
yikes!
>>
>>6847931
Some disgusting slob who doesn't ever shower or wash his clothes and thinks this is okay.
>>
>>6847824
my account from what? I'm allowed to be bitter and jaded over this level of purity.
>>
>>6847956
>purity
girl go masturbate to bronies elsewhere
>>
>>6847928
>>6847868

Hold off the autism. You're reading too much into things and taking things way out of context.
>>
>>6847985

is meant for..

>>6847928
>>6847943
>>
Is the non-showering dirty guy wiz or or cok?
They're the only guys I've seen wearing dirty white tank tops.
>>
>>6847990
>>6847985
>Hold off the autism.
Says the guy who also stated
> I wonder what they're going to do when their partner dies, dumps, or divorces them...run back to their old friends? LOL.
>>
File: 1470092962482.jpg (58KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470092962482.jpg
58KB, 500x333px
>>6847694
Blastoise.
>>
>>6847979
You are so fucking autistic.

Stop posting here. You're not welcome.
>>
>>6848006

What exactly is autistic about that?
>>
I wonder why affinity for water pokemon and homosexuality seems to correlate
>>
>>6848032
>water pokemon get best designs
>gays flock to them
sure is a mystery
>>
>>6847998
it's some /r9k/ guy who is apparently: literally retarded, genuinely heavily autistic and also an actual spaz

lol
>>
>>6847985
you first
>>
Why is everyone on here spiritually dumb?
I hope you all find Jesus.
>>
File: 1462751142317.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1462751142317.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>6848074
i prefer the phrase perpetually in development
>>
>>6848074
What are you talking about? I firmly believe in the temple of Priapus
>>
>>6848074
Please say a prayer for our resident /r9k/ subhuman to find the inspiration to start practicing the basic hygiene that normal humans learn when they are infants.

It's pathetic and abhorrent. I feel like I can smell him through the screen. I can visualise his greasy, oil-spill hair, blackened and yellowed teeth, and filthy unkempt beard. It's disgusting.
>>
>>6848098

This
>>
File: 1458264430113.jpg (73KB, 575x367px) Image search: [Google]
1458264430113.jpg
73KB, 575x367px
>tfw no qt blonde hair blue eye bf that loves you and lets you touch his butt
>>
>>6848289

sup
whats your max deadlift?
>>
>>6848289

Blond hair green eyes is master race

blond/blue is boring, only slightly less bad than brown/brown
>>
>>6848317

how do you feel about blue eyes and sandy brown hair?
>>
Still trying to achieve prostate orgasm, I've made myself precum and get excited, and a few times I felt like I was gonna cum but nothing came out.

Send help gaygen.
>>
so my bf gained like 20 pounds and hes really disgusting now

how do i break up with him? i want to do it nicely in case he loses the weight and i want to date him again
>>
>>6848328

why dont you just talk to him and ask him if hed like to go to the gym with you?

or start cooking for him?

there are much better options than just instantly giving up without any communication you dense schmuck
>>
Does Ritalin make you guys super horny?
>>
>>6848321

Blue/brown is nice desu

>>6848324

Praying for you babe
>>
how does gg keep sinking lower
>>
>>6848341
Thank you, god bless.
>>
>>6846725
ngl i do want the SEX SEX SEX aspect of a relationship too
>>
>>6848335
why should i cook his food or work out when hes the one who let himself go?

talking to him about it is a stupid idea. no fat person wants to hear they are unnattractive
>>
>>6848357
i don't know what answer you really want here.
just break up with him i guess.
>>
>>6848321
Brown/blue is really qt desu
>>
>>6848357
Sounds like he's better off without you
>>
>>6848328
>>6848357
living for the drama
>>
>>6848357
desu hes best off without you

just break up with him
>>
>>6848364
i will break up with him i just want to know how it would be a good way to do so in case he loses the weight so i can grab him back

>>6848366
you dont know him so you cant know that for sure
>>
>>6848340
>not doing Medikinet
you are like a baby

I bet you don't even shoot the stuff IV
>>
File: 250px-135Jolteon.png (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-135Jolteon.png
53KB, 250x250px
>>6847694
The one the ONLY eveelution masterrace Jolteon-on-on-on!
>>
>>6848373
There's no nice way I'm afraid.
Also, be prepared for rose tinted nostalgia that induces depression.
>>
>>6847694
audino
>>
>>6848375
No I'm a pureboy and I only take them as prescribed.
>>
>check apps
>literally no one you feel compelled to talk to
glad i have my handy dandy dildo!
>>
How did such a thing as gross as ass eating ever become at least semi mainstream

Oh yeah, /lgbt/ exists
>>
File: livin the dream.jpg (126KB, 766x768px) Image search: [Google]
livin the dream.jpg
126KB, 766x768px
>>6847694

Rockruff
>>
>>6848398
Do you also wear cute dresses?
>>
>>6848410
lgbt isn't what made ass eating mainstream though
>>
>>6848410
shut the fuck up

rimming a juicy meaty ass is the best thing ever
>>
>>6848410

most people clean their ass first you fucking barbarian

>>6848414

>tfw no bf to be this embarasssingly sexual 24/7
i feel like it would be a great cure for my low libido
>>
>>6848410
I love it, both receiving and giving. It's a great way to lube up down there and if you or your partner take a shower what's to worry about?
>>
>>6848415
N-no! I wear boys clothes!
>>
Oshie is adorable
>>
File: i want some man meat.png (178KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
i want some man meat.png
178KB, 500x282px
>>6848421

It's fun desu
>>
>>6848414
so romantic
>>
>>6848436

Aroo desu
>>
>>6848436

the gloves and masks creep me out

i think lil ears and a tail are cute, but the whole thing is just... intimidating

not a fan of super serious pup play fetishists
>>
File: DogVomitDesu.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
DogVomitDesu.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
>>6847007
>Twinks
>Femboys
>"Daddies"
>Boipucci
>>
File: 1366843430601.gif (474KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1366843430601.gif
474KB, 200x150px
>>6848436
>those masks
>this "puppy" fandom/fetish
>>
>>6848450
I feel the same, but I even think the tail is a bit much
More power to those who are into it but desu don't get the appeal
>>
File: 1471072969571.jpg (72KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
1471072969571.jpg
72KB, 500x528px
>>6848426
>I wear boys clothes
Ok now take them off and post pics
>>
>>6848453
whatz wrong with twinks and boipuccies?
>>
File: 009.jpg (260KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
260KB, 635x423px
>>6848436
puppy play is so creepy
>>
File: pup tails.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pup tails.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>6848472

i think i might like wearing a tail for the humiliation/submission aspect as well as its taboo nature

same reason why i think calling someone "daddy" is hot - it makes me blush and feel really peverted
>>
>>6847694
Feraligatr, obviously.
What else?
>>
>>6848475
only manchildren like twinks or use the term boipucci
>>
>>6848482
Fluffy tailplugs are hot but the rigid dog tail ones are strange, plus it generally seems you either have it all or nothing with pet fetishes.
>>
>>6848481

SP would look cute with a tail buttplug desu
>>
>>6848485
not really
twinks are very popular among mature men
i think you are just mad
because you are not a twink
its ok many guys are chubby chasers
tho they tend to be manchildren more than twinkchasers
because they are usually fat and play videogames
>>
>>6847694
Scrafty
>>
>>6848493
>not really
t. manchild
>>
>>6848489

>fluffy tailplugs

Ew no

It's only good if he can wag it
>>
File: icing sugar spill.jpg (448KB, 1280x1704px) Image search: [Google]
icing sugar spill.jpg
448KB, 1280x1704px
How long do I try growing out my facial hair for before making a decision on whether to keep it or not?
>>
>>6848475
Boipucci is just... wrong...

Plus, you can't really do anything with twinks. They just feel like they're going to break at any moment and make those dumb-ass, girly moaning noises.
You can't even cuddle them. It's like having a person in bed with you, except they aren't really there... and you just have this twig instead...
>>
>>6848500
I guess, I just find the fluffy ones cuter, I'd like to just wear one around the house casually. Its all differing degrees on the fetish.
>>
File: 1469151764133.jpg (92KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469151764133.jpg
92KB, 1000x1000px
How can you be gay and not want to be one of the guys in this pic?
>>
>>6848506
would look better bald

anyways it depends, post your beard
>>
>>6848513
Because I don't like guys who take their weird fetishes out in public.
>>
>>6848506
1 month
>>
>>6848515

I haven't started growing it out yet.
>>
>>6848510
>make those dumb-ass, girly moaning noises.
LMAO reminded me of this one porno where the twink has this deep as fuck voice but keeps trying to sound like a girl getting fucked
2bh wish I still knew the name
>>
File: when he calls you a good boy.gif (662KB, 540x391px) Image search: [Google]
when he calls you a good boy.gif
662KB, 540x391px
>>6848506

About a month if you can
>>
>>6848510
you shouldnt base your idea on what being with someone is like solely on what you have seen on the internet

because its very evident that you have never been with a twink

slim/lean =/= anorexic

there is a huge diference there
>>
>>6848513
Because one has a shit haircut and a terrible body (it looks fat but not cuddly, and the hair is all matted and greasy)...

... and the other one is wearing a fucking pup mask.
>>
File: 1473029924089.jpg (19KB, 290x470px) Image search: [Google]
1473029924089.jpg
19KB, 290x470px
>>6848513
>How can you be gay and not want to be one of the guys in this pic?
>>
>>6848513

i mean i want to be the pup but only because of how hot the dom dude is

id want to be the pup even more if he wasn't wearing a fucked up leather dog costume

>>6848529

i do this but im kind of masc

i cant help it - getting fucked feels so good it hurts. i can barely stand it unless i can make noises.
>>
>>6848544
DELETETHIS
>>
>>6846112
My Pet Rat has a strong bungee cord, a strong bungee cord. I must have this bungee cord, snip it off. Snip! Awe, I like my bungee cord. It is cute. Cut out his eyeball, cut out his eyeball. I wonder if Pet Rat has a brain, I wonder if Pet Rat has a brain. Let’s find out. Cut him open! I think I found his brain, I think I found his brain. I can not pull it out. It is stuck inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo&ab_channel=runforthecube
>>
>>6848547
there's a big difference between just making sounds due to pleasure, and trying to sound like you're a female porn star getting fucked
>>
>>6848539
Is my virginity that obvious?
Does it show that much, anon-kun? Can you see it from afar?

>I think I'll just bf a chubby, cute bear and leave the twinks to you; win-win
>>
>>6848547

>mascpup who sounds like a bitch when he gets dicked

cute desu

>>6848567

>yfw you end up losing your v-card to a twink top
>>
>>6848513
There's a difference between being a faggot and being gay.
>>
>>6848578

>mfw this happened to me

to be fair, twinks are approx 800 times more common than otters or bears at my age
>>
>>6848578
>losing your v-card to a twink top
I've actually been propositioned on that but I turned it down.

I dunno... twinks just look like boobless women to me.
>>
>>6848581

There isn't

You're still a faggot to everyone no matter what you're wearing or how you behave
>>
>>6848578
>yfw you end up losing your v-card to a twink top
i did, wasn't rough enough 2bh
>>
>>6848592

Sorry babe it's happening

>>6848598

lemme fix that 4 u
>>
File: 98KlopVd.jpg (18KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
98KlopVd.jpg
18KB, 319x319px
>>6848553
What. the. fuck. am. I. watching.
>>
>>6848567
honestly i dont prefer twinks either
i just dont think theres anything wrong with him
my bf is a bear
>>
File: 1473022480566.jpg (191KB, 946x797px) Image search: [Google]
1473022480566.jpg
191KB, 946x797px
>>6848581
>people unironically believe this
>>
>>6848603
canadians not in qc are shit in bed tho
>>
>>6848597
Have some integrity and morality. We're not some variety of degenerate fetishists, we're just gay. There's nothing wrong with wanting a committed, healthy homosexual relationship.
>>
>>6848612
I don't really hate twinks or think there's anything wrong with them. I just needed something to rebuttal the bear hate with.
Femboys and daddies on the other hand...
>>
>>6848617
>we cant
:c
>>
>>6848617
i tried being masc
it worked but tbqh it was boring
i like being able to say things and joke around without worrying about looking feminine

also i paint my nails sometimes
>>
>>6848617
>wanting to be masc in 2016+
lmao how embarrasssssinnnnngggg
>>
>>6848617
I'm sitting here...
Right now... Just sitting here...

>inb4 post body pics
No way - I can be masc and not want to be lewd.
>>
>>6848633
>also i paint my nails sometimes
why ??
>>
>>6848434
Awwh :*)
>>
>>6848639
>why cant I be gay?
Prenatal hormones.
It's not all that desu. It's easier to get quick fucc if you're into quick fucc, but harder to get bf if you're not into hookups.
>>
>>6848639
There's no need to banter, the end of humanity is upon us as we know it
>>
>>6848645
because i like how it looks
>>
>>6848615

That's the opposite of true

>>6848622

That doesn't make you less a faggot though

Go hold hands in the south with your husband and see what they call you lmao

>>6848617

I'm masc af desu
>>
>>6848659
but it's completely true, we've all seen you have sex too which just backs up my claim
>>
>>6848648
post cock :d
>>
File: 1434210230609.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1434210230609.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>6848659
>I'm masc af desu
>>
>>6848675
no im just autistic thanks for reminding me though off to find a carrot to ride
>>
File: Asuka Take That Back.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Take That Back.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>6848659
PUMPJACK WHEN?!?!?!?
>>
>>6848666

>we've all seen you have sex too

Since when

>>6848676

More masc than both you and your cubcake desu
>>
File: timestamped freezeframe.png (1MB, 1141x642px) Image search: [Google]
timestamped freezeframe.png
1MB, 1141x642px
can i send just a pic of my body as a sext?

or do i have to be doing something sexy or coquettish to disguise my narcissism?
>>
Also does anyone have the link to that tumblr of the bear with 2 bfs who he was fattening up? I think one was named noodles?
>>
>>6848659
The south is shit though. Plus there's still lots of liberals in the large population centers like Austin and Houston. The rest of the US is pretty apathic towards gays, no issue there. You also seem really sensitive to what other people think of your relationships.
>>
>>6848671
4u

http://imgur.com/ELExYGv
>>
>>6848686

Soon

Just need to advertise on craigslist that I've got a gangbang bottomslut ready to take all loads
>>
>>6848689
>Since when
late 2014 desu
it's been reposted to a bunch of YLYL threads
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 255x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 255x264px
>>6848617
Let the burden of proof rest upon the one making a claim here. Prove yourself right or make a point worth acknowledging before you ask others to challenge it.
>>
I have found proof that Oshie is a paedophile
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/5778832/#5793872
>>
>>6848698
holy shit its so small+cute
how long?
>>
File: averagefitposter.png (366KB, 580x868px) Image search: [Google]
averagefitposter.png
366KB, 580x868px
>>6848686
C'mon now buttslut you're not gay.

>>6848689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsIyphGp0Vc
>>
>>6848706
Like 5.5ish?
>>
>>6848699
Make sure they bring poppers. Nothing like getting lubed up with cum and then getting it fucked into you.

Any luck with your love life lately?
>>
>>6848695

What are you even talking about

Proud faggot desu

>>6848700

Hot, prove it
>>
>>6848704
I'll comb Nathan's hair all day desu
>>
>>6848708
>tfw 3 different gfs since gay gen but still too pussy to have gay sex

Feels bad man. I feel my twink time slipping away.
>>
>>6848709
Definitely not bruh

mines about that and looks way bigger
>>
>>6848714
i dont save funny webms sorry
>>
>>6848708

I could rekk you both with my arms tied behind my back

>:3c

>>6848713

Dates and one cub I've seen a few times but nothing serious
>>
File: oopshitmydick.gif (873KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
oopshitmydick.gif
873KB, 275x275px
>>6848723
Why don't you start lifting then and become an otter?
>>
>>6848724
Hmm I think maybe its just that PIC, mines certainly not big tho

http://imgur.com/eiNbTdK
>>
>>6848723

Time to become an otterslut

>>6848729

Confirmed for lies
>>
>>6848732
Eh, at least you're having fun. Did you get some dad pussy?

>>6848733
I lift but i'll never be big. Even Otter would be a stretch.

t. my doctor
>>
>>6848741

yea that looks more right
>>
>>6848745

No dussy, just guys in their 20s
>>
>>6848753
Are you okay? Must be pretty desperate to go for guys in their 20s.
>>
>have sex 4 times
>now have no desire for more sex or any kind of relationship at all

help
>>
>>6848597
You sound like you have some deeply-rooted internalised homophobia bud. I'm not alone in thinking that a faggot is a flamer and not just a man who happens to be gay.
>>
File: oopshitmydick2.gif (884KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
oopshitmydick2.gif
884KB, 275x275px
>>6848745
Just keep at it bro. It takes time.
Hopefully your latest gf isn't crazy like the two you mentioned before.

>>6848732
Kohai please, both me and my cubcake could "rekk" you.
>>
>>6848745
Try bull shark testosterone.

>>6848762
How long ago did you last have sex, has anything changed in your life since? Probably just the emotional mindset you're currently in.
>>
File: 1470756980830.jpg (114KB, 540x796px) Image search: [Google]
1470756980830.jpg
114KB, 540x796px
>>6848741
COCK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYQyZFZN2bg
>>
>>6848764
>Kohai
He went there.
>>
>>6848774

about 9 days?

i finished my holiday, maybe thats it
>>
>>6848755

As long as they're thicc we good

>>6848763

You and all the other guys with internalized homophobia desu

>I-I'm not like those other gays! P-please accept me!

>>6848764

Y'all a couple of sissies, I bet I could bench you

>>6848775

Is gay beer just beer with jizz in it
>>
>>6848783
Oh right, I figured it wouldn't have been a while but that's not long at all.

Iunno anon, maybe you've just fed your desires for now. You only need to start feeling concerned when you keep feeling like this for an extended period.
>>
File: 1471039807673.gif (1MB, 315x229px) Image search: [Google]
1471039807673.gif
1MB, 315x229px
>bull shark testosterone
The test products with the worst names are the ones that don't work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E
>>
File: chrisPrattBulge.webm (47KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
chrisPrattBulge.webm
47KB, 240x240px
>>6848794
Kohai when was the last time you've been to a gym?
>>
>>6848794
It's beer made out of jizz.

:3
>>
>>6848698
fucking ew
whatever happened to you trying to lose weight all those months ago?
looks like you've gained
>>
>>6848794
>>I-I'm not like those other gays! P-please accept me!
How ironic coming from a mathc4mathc faggot cuck who has done everything in his power to differentiate himself from those "other gays". Sad!

Uncle Tom.
>>
>>6848802
I meant it as a refernce to Brucie;

https://youtu.be/EAJ3_fSaU3w
>>
>>6848810
>>6848811

It's frightening how much we both think alike.
>>
>>6848764
I've been working out for 5 years. I can looked tone but never big. All girls are crazy. Hows your bf?
>>
>>6848823
Adorable. And that sucks man.

Maybe change your routine and then you can take Kohai and teach him a thing or two.

>>6848821
Indeed.
>>
>>6848810

I'm lifting my computer off my lap after seeing that gif desu

>>6848811

Hot

I hope it's made out of my Prattbando's jizz

>>6848819

That's daddy Tom to you, boy.
>>
>>6848815
Skeletal is gross desu
>>
>>6848597
>You're still a faggot to everyone no matter what you're wearing or how you behave
>>6848659
>That doesn't make you less a faggot though
>>6848714
>Proud faggot desu

How could you ever be proud of being called a faggot?
Don't you find that humiliating at all? ...Emasculating?
Don't you think it's associated with a pretty shitty stereotype of homosexuals?
>>
>>6848861
skeletal =/= thin
you are neither, chubs
>>
>>6848834

I'm already an expert at death pushes and overleg squarts
>>
>>6848741
ugly cock .. );
>>
>>6848875
>>6848879

hitler and the discord kiddos strike again!
>>
>>6848869

Being gay is associated with a shitty stereotype period

The more you legitimize faggot to mean "the bad gays" the more you legitimize the original stereotype

desu faggot is my favour term of endearment for a cute boy too so
>>
>>6848834
I'v done splits, push/pull, starting strength, high rep, low rep, intermediate rep. Can't fight medical issues my man. Such is life. Senpai always rejects me when I ask him to work out .:(
>>
>>6848887
Yes, because someone agreeing with me automatically means that I have control over them

or maybe they just think he's gross too
>>
I'm trying to use an enema to prepare myself for tomorrow cus I might be having sex.

It is such a struggle since it's my first time and I think all I've achieved is to give myself diarrhoea.

Wtf do I do now?
>>
>>6848875
Maybe, but my confidence is so much higher than last time I posted here, I'm just cozy living now desu

http://imgur.com/luME5fw
>>
>>6848904

you probably douched too deep ya dingus and irritated your large intestine

just keep going and it will eventually get clean
>>
>>6848888
>The more you legitimize faggot to mean "the bad gays" the more you legitimize the original stereotype
How? It does the complete opposite, it differentiates between simply being a man who happens to be a homosexual and being a straight up feminine man, which you and me both know are not mutually inclusive.
>>
>>6848904

Keep squirting water up ya ass til it comes out clear I guess

Idk why tf you would use it a day ahead though like... gurl... you gonna need to poop between now and then...
>>
File: fragezeichenmädchen.jpg (56KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmädchen.jpg
56KB, 498x500px
Does anyone regret whoring themselves out when they were young or regret NOT sleeping around when they were young? I'm starting to go from young adult to adult and am questioning what to do.
>>
>>6848815
>ew
He looks fine. Not everyone has no hormones.
>>
>>6848960
How old are you to say you're not a young adult but still on 4chan?
>>
>>6848960
As a young adult who doesn't whore himself out and is still waiting, I can confirm that I have no regrets.
I imagine it will feel much better exploring all of that stuff with someone I know, love, and trust.
>>
File: 2016-09-05 00.51.43.jpg (117KB, 486x583px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-05 00.51.43.jpg
117KB, 486x583px
>>6848949

i stopped for a couple of weeks after i started getting laid because i suddenly lost all motivation to better myself when i found out someone liked me already

i just started again today though, hopefully i dont fall off the wagon again

>>6848960

lost my virginiry via hookup after i got drunk in Pride when i was *just* 18

i dont regret it at all, i barely think about it. your first time matters a lot less than you think it does, and having had sex once gave me enough confidence to then get a super hot FWB relationship i probably would have skipped on if i hadnt lost my virginity already

as long as the other guy is cute, go for it imo
>>
>>6848941

Because

A) a man who "happens to be homosexual" still fucks and gets fucked by men, something that for straights indelibly marks you as feminine no matter how bad you want to disassociate yourself from them, and

b) there's a reason no one thinks of an effeminate straight man when people say faggot - because no one uses it to mean "straight up feminine man", they use it to mean "those bad gays we don't like", which can be any of us

Shit duder you can even see it in the way you say "happens to be homosexual" when you and I both know you'd never say a guy "happens to be straight" because deep down you think man = straight
>>
>>6848983

>>6848985
Fair point. I'm worried about losing the strong connection sex brings.

>>6848988
Have your bfs minded?
>>
>>6848960
I regret not sleeping with like 3 people when I was younger
one was a jew too, could have sucked the life out of his cut dick & been a gold digger but no
otherwise no ragrets

>>6848949
there is more to life than high quality bp
>>
>>6848960

I don't regret losing my v-card to a hot dad fuckbuddy when I was 19

It's different for everyone, do what feels right

>>6848985

Tbh sex is new every time you have it with someone you care about, even guys you don't love, at least for me

It's only boring when it's one of those come over just to have sex things

>>6848988

Dat twink rex aesthetic
>>
>>6849001
People consider you a young adult for a lot longer yet buddy.

"Participants were categorized by age into young adults (ages 18–35 years; n = 97), middle-aged adults (ages 36–55 years, n = 197), and older adults (aged older than 55 years, n = 49)..."

"A young adult is generally a person in the age range of 20 to 39 (or 40), although definitions and opinions, such as Erik Erikson's stages of human development, vary."
>>
desu anyone else hate the gym and lifting weights but love nearly every other form of physical activity
>>
>>6849001

why the hell would a bf care about your first time?

its literally completely irrelevant to a relationship

>>6849018

opposite for me
lifting makes me feel good, and so do sprints, but everything else ive tried so far is kind of shitty

>>6849013

>twink rex
im totally stealing this desu
>>
>>6849013
>Tbh sex is new every time you have it with someone you care about
Eh, it's different for everyone, I guess.
I've tried "simulating" virginity loss through hookup and in a relationship, and started to feel deep regret just for the hookup "simulation". I can't begin to imagine how much that would actually fuck me up (both the ass and in my head).
>>
>>6849028

I demand that you credit me for this brilliant idea
>>
File: you.gif (562KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
562KB, 500x282px
Top posts of the thread with the most you's:

⭐ #1 with 10 you's ⭐ >>6847694

Runner Ups:

#2 with 6 you's >>6848617

#3 a tie with 5 you's >>6846633 >>6848513 >>6848659 >>6848960
>>
>>6848993
>a man who "happens to be homosexual" still fucks and gets fucked by men, something that for straights indelibly marks you as feminine no matter how bad you want to disassociate yourself from them, and

You can fuck and get fucked by men and still not act feminine and not all straight people think this way, this may be stemming from deeply-rooted internalised homophobia/inferiority complex.

>there's a reason no one thinks of an effeminate straight man when people say faggot - because no one uses it to mean "straight up feminine man", they use it to mean "those bad gays we don't like", which can be any of us

The meaning of a "faggot" varies from person to person of course, but I know for me and many other people I know it doesn't just mean "gay man". It means "feminine man", albeit usually a "feminine gay man" because feminine men are obviously typically gay.

>Shit duder you can even see it in the way you say "happens to be homosexual" when you and I both know you'd never say a guy "happens to be straight" because deep down you think man = straight

Yes, because men are typically straight...? Why is this an argument it just seems desperate ?
>>
>>6848936
Too deep how?

I didn't take in that much water... I pussy out whenever I start to really feel water inside.

Should I just take in a very little bit of water at a time?
>>
File: Asuka Dissapointed.jpg (83KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Dissapointed.jpg
83KB, 500x375px
>tfw will never be cummed inside and then teased for being a cum slut
>>
>>6848993

You seem to be really happy being associated with the feminine flaming faggots, Senpai. Also, you can get "fucked by men" and still act as a masculine as fuck man. What you do in the bedroom doesn't define you as a person. It may do to some straights, but that's closer to a minority of straights nowadays.
>>
>>6849065

Damn I'm special

>>6849072

- still considered a faggot
- still using faggot for gays no matter how much you want it to not mean you
- still using man to mean not-gay because you've internalized a view of homosexuality as inherently effeminate even though you're trying desperately to distance yourself from femininity

Face it brudda

The more you you want to use faggot to mean the bad gays the easier it is for it to mean you
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 260x260px
>>6848960
Both. I had shameless sex with an older guy I wasn't even attracted to out of some impulsive desire to lose my virginity when I turned 18 and got approved for anxiety medication, had sex with him a few more times after that just to make myself feel better.

I wish I had the confidence to go ahead and put myself out there a lot earlier though.
>>
>>6849106

You'll be getting teased about that before you know it.

>>6849107

The point is you and I already are

Better to own it and get directly to the problem (homophobia) than desperately cowtow to breeders because n-no you don't understand I'm n-not like those other gays!
>>
>>6849107
Senpai isn't... all there if you get what I mean.
>>
File: Asuka Embarassed.jpg (26KB, 371x387px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Embarassed.jpg
26KB, 371x387px
>>6849141
>tfw my gf discovered my sensitive nipples
>>
>>6849162

Only a matter of time before she's doing forced fem with you desu
>>
>>6849116
>still considered a faggot
By a minority of straights if you still act as a masculine man, what you do in the bedroom doesn't define you as a person

>still using faggot for gays no matter how much you want it to not mean you
Not for gays, but for the FEMININE flamers, to differentiate ourselves for the stereotypical gays.

>still using man to mean not-gay because you've internalized a view of homosexuality as inherently effeminate even though you're trying desperately to distance yourself from femininity
A man to be is a male person, of course it doesn't just mean "not-gay" to me... And as I've said earlier I don't think homosexuality is exactly inherently effeminate as they are not mutually inclusive.

>The more you you want to use faggot to mean the bad gays the easier it is for it to mean you
How is that possibly a bad thing to differentiate from a stereotype?
>>
>>6849105
Somebody pls respond. I want to lose my butt virginity tomorrow.
>>
File: asuka crazy.jpg (71KB, 620x376px) Image search: [Google]
asuka crazy.jpg
71KB, 620x376px
>>6849184
>tfw try to coax her into doing a MMF threesome but she never goes for it
>>
>>6849195

>By a minority of straights if you still act as a masculine man, what you do in the bedroom doesn't define you as a person

Maybe straights under 30 in developed countries desu

In the vast majority of the world you are a faggot, period

>A man to be is a male person, of course it doesn't just mean "not-gay" to me..

You literally have to specify a man "who happens to be homosexual" when you wouldn't for straights and clearly don't use it to mean male person because flamers are male persons

>How is that possibly a bad thing to differentiate from a stereotype?

Because instead of attacking the stereotype for being a stereotype you're legitimizing it by saying essentially "yeah that's completely true b-but I'm not one of them!"
>>
>>6849211

>being a cuck

This is what bottling up your homosexuality has gotten you

Very shameful
>>
>>6849141
>The point is you and I already are
We are to a minority of straights.

>Better to own it and get directly to the problem (homophobia) than desperately cowtow to breeders because n-no you don't understand I'm n-not like those other gays!
Nope, I would rather differentiate myself from feminine men. I find that being a feminine man would be rather humiliating, gay or straight. I find that differentiating yourself from the more feminine men while still identifying as homosexual helps combat homophobia more, as it goes to show how homosexuality isn't INHERENTLY effeminate and that the two aren't mutually inclusive.
>>
>>6849207
Review your diet, bro.
You probably didn't need to enema. I've heard lots of stories about lots of gays who never douche/enema and never end up shitting on a dick.
Are you eating enough spinach and beans? How many portions of red meat (or meat in general) do you have a week?
>>
>>6849237
>I've heard lots of stories
kworl.... qorl...
>>
>>6849234
I'd never go that far. I wonder how much i'd regret it to break up and go on a sex binge. Do you think it'd be worth it?
>>
>>6849237
Oh, I go like twice a week most of the time.

I definitely needed the enema I bet.

Since the person I'm seeing is a top, I think I am going to have to start to do everything I can to be a proper one.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (382KB, 1242x1646px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
382KB, 1242x1646px
>>6849253

No. Stop occupying your time with sexual fantasies and go do something for your future wife.
>>
>>6849251
I also masturbate with a lumpy, bumpy, 10" dildo on a semi-regular basis. Never once had shitdildo.
Now, tell me your diet, anon.
>>
>>6849235

>a minority of straights.

America literally couldn't even get gay marriage in without judges telling them they had to do it, and that's (well, arguably) a developed country

>Nope, I would rather differentiate myself from feminine men

Very uncle tom of you desu

I'm sure when gays get tossed off buildings it's cause they're effeminate

>>6849253

Totally worth it

Get your bussy rekt
>>
>>6849277
Congratulations would you like a cookie or smth idgi
>>
>>6849270
>I go like twice a week most of the time.

The fuck

How big are your poops dude

That's rhetorical by the way I'm just shocked
>>
>>6849283
No thanks...
... Okay, maybe... Gimme!
>>
>>6849229
>Maybe straights under 30 in developed countries desu
>In the vast majority of the world you are a faggot, period
Well I AM under 30 and I live in a very developed and progressive country, so they are the people I typically surround myself with. Still, if you live in a shithole then being gay and acting more masculine would always work much better than acting like a flamer, and I am sure much less people would consider you a "faggot".

>You literally have to specify a man "who happens to be homosexual" when you wouldn't for straights and clearly don't use it to mean male person because flamers are male persons
Yes, because straights are the majority of the world? Of course most males happen to be straight. Still don't see this point.

>Because instead of attacking the stereotype for being a stereotype you're legitimizing it by saying essentially "yeah that's completely true b-but I'm not one of them!"
That's not true at all, it's going against the stereotype of gay men being inherently feminine, which could lead to more acceptance for the gays who aren't lisping flaming faggots who go to pride in bare leather chaps.
>>
>>6849280
>America literally couldn't even get gay marriage in without judges telling them they had to do it, and that's (well, arguably) a developed country
Your point is? That's marriage, not homosexual sex. America is pretty darn progressive.

>Very uncle tom of you desu
If that makes me an Uncle Tom I am a happy Uncle Tom. :3

>I'm sure when gays get tossed off buildings it's cause they're effeminate
That's Islam.
>>
>>6848513
i'm not a degenerate, thanks
>>
>>6849317
yes u are u fukk and get fukked by de menn :3
>>
File: buttslut.jpg (379KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
buttslut.jpg
379KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>6849272
Yessir. I'll go make beautiful aryan babies with her and try and get her into pegging to satisfy me.

>>6849280
I think you may be biased. We should hang out before I move though.
>>
>>6849331
oooh :3
>>
Would you date a bald man?
>>
>>6849357
Only if he's masculine.
>>
>>6849357
sure
>>
File: fantano.jpg (206KB, 2048x1389px) Image search: [Google]
fantano.jpg
206KB, 2048x1389px
>>6849357
Yes.
>>
>>6849357
Maybe... It would probably mean he'd be 10+ years older than me, which is a no.
I do like medium-long, messy hair, though.
>>
>>6849297

People hated gays long before pride existed duder and surprise, the longer we go with pride the better we've had it

Man it's almost like homophobia is not only not caused by the visibility of effeminate men, it's inversely correlated

>>6849312

>opposition gay marriage has nothing to do with homophobia

Gurl

>That's Islam

It's the same homophobia in Christian societies minus a hundred years of social development

>>6849317
>>6849325

Tru

Homosexuality is inherently degenerate
>>
File: 1464805374926.jpg (259KB, 2010x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1464805374926.jpg
259KB, 2010x1176px
>>6849385
>>
>>6849336

I am completely objective

Where you moving to?

>>6849357

Jason Statham/Bruce Willis/SP type bald, yeah
>>
>>6849379
I am 27 and my hair is noticeably thin on top. A lot of guys shave it at this point.
>>
File: chest.jpg (213KB, 1242x1062px) Image search: [Google]
chest.jpg
213KB, 1242x1062px
>>6849336

>giving senpai your boipucci b4 you move away

So awwwdorable.
>>
>>6849393

>being this much of a jewslave

Abrahamic religions are the natural enemies of gays. We need to get back to our traditional Apollonian roots. Sorry if you're too much of cuck to see this.
>>
>>6849395
Anywhere I can get work.
>>
>>6849402
Yeah, that's a 9 year age difference, though.
If I were 25+, yeah, probably. I'd do it extremely short and stubbly as opposed to completely smooth-bald, though.
>>
>>6849416

That sucks bruh
>>
>>6849385
This is really bizarre.. So overall, you're totally fine with calling your masculine self a "faggot"? To help "get directly to the problem (homophobia)" by making yourself be seen as an inferior? You actually think purposely legitimising the stereotype of homosexuality as being inherently effeminate will "get directly to the problem"?

Like what alternative dimension do you exist in "duder"?
>>
>>6849422
Such is life. I'm studying to do other stuff so hopefully I won't have to worry about it next year.
>>
>>6849448

>So overall, you're totally fine with calling your masculine self a "faggot"?

Yep

>To help "get directly to the problem (homophobia)" by making yourself be seen as an inferior?

You're assuming that being a faggot is inferior, probably all that internalized homophobia

>You actually think purposely legitimising the stereotype of homosexuality as being inherently effeminate will "get directly to the problem"?

I don't need to try to distance myself from fems (aside from telling them to fuck off to trannygen but that's for gaygen purposes) because I'm not so insecure that I think that their existence threatens my masculinity, nor do I have to pretend that a word that historically and currently in most of its uses in reference to gay men refers to all of us and not a special subset

The problem isn't people seeing gay men as effeminate, that's just a smaller symptom of homophobia
>>
>>6849450

How many more years is that gonna add?
>>
>>6849492
>You're assuming that being a faggot is inferior, probably all that internalized homophobia
It's a vulgar derogatory term. Why would you ever want to be associated with it?
>>
>>6849500
A lot. It depends. I'll know more next year. I like school though so I don't mind.
>>
>>6849492
Don't you think fems are disgusting though? Why wouldn't they be inferior to you, as a masc?
>>
>>6849509

We already are. So why not make it good?

Faggot 4 lyfe desu
>>
>>6849516

I can't imagine going back any time soon, although I've thought of doing a masters after I've been working for 5 or so years

>>6849524

I mean vaginas are gross too but I like some women
>>
>>6849492
My point was that not all straight people associate the derogatory term "faggot" with "gay man", but rather an "effeminate man" who's usually gay, due to the amount of gay fems, and don't see homosexuals are inherently effeminate which is objectively a good thing.

Discriminating against fems isn't homophobia, as femininity isn't inherit of homosexuality, rather being a disgusting submissive cumslut
>>
>>6849547
I mean fem guys. How are they not inferior to you as a masc duder?
>>
File: Pepe_0096241.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_0096241.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>6849547
>but I like some women
>I like some women
>some women
>women
>I like women

SENPAI IS BISCUM
OUT OF GAYGEN NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6849550

Most straights do most of the time

You're kidding yourself if you think even a small fraction think of effeminate straight men

There are shit tons of submissive cumslut masculine men

>>6849557

Why would they be?

>>6849564

I didn't say I want to have sex with them
>>
>be sick for over a year
>finally start getting better
>one of best friends moved away
>ex-bf moved away (good terms break up)
>now another best friend is moving away

Anyone wanna shoot the shit? I'm feeling a bit lonely rn
>>
>>6849583

What were you sick with?
>>
>>6849578

no they dont alot of the people i know do not think of gay people when they say faggot but more effeminate gay men not just a gay man
>>
>>6849618

They don't dude

Sorry to break this to you
>>
new

>>6849629
>>6849629
>>6849629

sry for shit edition had nothing better
>>
>>6849578
>Most straights do most of the time
[citation needed]
Even if it was, it's still a derogatory term they use against you to make you feel inferior. Why would you want to be associated with that? Is that like a kink or something for ya?

>You're kidding yourself if you think even a small fraction think of effeminate straight men
Omg I have said this so many times, they think of fem gay men because of how many fucking fems there are. It's a terrible stereotype which we must differentiate ourselves from....

>There are shit tons of submissive cumslut masculine men
But they don't make it their entire fucking identity do they? As I said it's an unhealthy stereotype which we must differentiate ourselves from if we want to be accepted in society.
>>
>>6849623
I still don't understand why you think all the straight people around you think all gay men are faggots. The term has fucking evolved to mean an effeminate flamer for a lot of people, rather than just a homosexual man as they realise we aren't inherently effeminate.
>>
>406 replies
>>
>407 replies
>>
>408 replies
Thread posts: 399
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.