[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you anons shave your ass and dick? I am trying to look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: Cat Computer.jpg (183KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Computer.jpg
183KB, 1260x1024px
How do you anons shave your ass and dick? I am trying to look more twinkish for my daddy, but it baffles me how some have a perfectly shaven ass and dick/balls when it's so hard to not injure yourself in the process using a razor. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>6848750
wax
>>
>>6848750
I use an epilator
>>
>>6848750
I never injured myself
>>
File: git gud.jpg (34KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
git gud.jpg
34KB, 1024x755px
>>6848750
been using pic related for years down there

use soap to kinda foam it up, and just go WITH the grain, and not against it

>>6848947
I actually tried this once

do not do this
>>
>>6848750
Nair is great. just dont leave it on for longer than 10 minutes or u can get very minor chemical burns

Waxing is awesome but expensive
>>
Just trim the bush.
Luckily my body hair feels fluffy now thanks to hormones and my boyfriends like it so I don't shave anymore. My crotch, that is, I don't have much body hair anywhere else.
>>
>>6849002
no, don't

pour some water on the razor, but leave your body dry. that way you can assure best shave, if you wet the hair and soap them, you will miss a lot of hair-especially the soft, white ones on the balls
>>
>tfw no older, wiser, stronger bf to take care of me while I do all his housework, cook, clean, service him, etc.
>>
I thought this question didn't need a thread so I'm asking it here.

My beard grows pretty fast and I really hate to see it grow back every time. Should I shave everyday or should I just try to take care of it until I have enough money for laser removal? Will it be worse if I shave every day?
>>
File: Pancake Cat.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pancake Cat.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>6849052
Don't worry anon. If you look hard enough, you'll find one. Go to dating sites, use Grindr or something. I met mine on OkCupid or whatever it's called.

>>6848761
>>6849002
>>6849042

I'll take note of these. Thanks anons!
>>
>>6848947
even on your scrotum and dick? i can only do up to perinium with one
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 1231x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 1231x648px
>>6849017
>>
File: image.png (125KB, 514x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125KB, 514x770px
>>6848750
>tfw using a random ass razor in the shower and I got an incredibly smooth ass

Zero prior experience.
>>
>>6850725
ass is easy, the hardest part is the balls, the back and that part where ass connects with legs and balls. very easy to miss hair, and hard to see what you are actually doing
>>
>>6850871
and of course, anus
>>
>>6850871
Fair enough.
>>
Try using veet, make sure its the sensitive skin kind. Try a very little spot at first to make sure your skin isnt hyper sensitive to it. I use it all the time.
>>
>>6850871
I always end up with a really red ass and I get ingrown hairs from it. It's so fucking annoying. I use conditioner to soften it in the shower, then I use shaving foam and I go with the grain, but I always end up with a sore ass and I get lots of blemishes from it. Shaving my penis region and the region in between the ass and balls like you say is actually really east for me. only hard part is the pouch as its at such a high risk of being cut and its hard to pull it tight to shave XP
>>
WAX

IT IS LITERALLY THE ONLY OPTION
>>
Epilator works great, nair is pretty good but it has given me a rash once in a blue moon, when I'm just using a razor I use a stridex pad on the area, get in the shower and put hair conditioner all over the hair I want to shave, wait a few minutes, rinse off the conditioner, and then shave with just warm water and razor.

All these methods have worked really well for me.
>>
>>6851219
I never got ingrown hair...and if I did, I never noticed it. how does ingrown hair look/feel like?

also, my ass never remains red for more then several hours at most. actually, several dozen minutes, maybe. dunno, I don't actually monitor it

>>6851262
i get rash on my arms when i don't depilate/shave. it's like there is something wrong with my hair follicles that they can't stand having hair grow out of them
>>
>>6851228
ineffective, expensive, messy

gl waxing your balls
>>
>>6851489

Don't do it yourself, idiot. Go to a shop. Costs $100, lasts a month if you're A TRUE FEMBOI
>>
>>6851512
it cost $200 in my area to get knees to neck done
>>
>>6850714
I put it on my knob and balls all the time.
>no maroon coloured bag of agony yet
>>
>>6848750
for butt and genital region i use hair removal cream. works great on my butt but less on the genital region.
>>
>>6849418
shaving making it worse is a myth. laser isn't permanent. it doesn't kill of some hair roots for good and even if it did, if you still have test in you the unactivated hair roots will get activated sooner or later.
>>
>>6848750
Very carefully, and trim first.
>>
>>6851512
>>6851519
and it'll grow back in like no time...
>>
>>6848750
Are you a mongoloid? Razors are easy as fuck to use. Just don't go against the grain.
>>
>>6849679
I've used an epilator everywhere but I sugar wax the more sensitive areas usually
After awhile your hairs roots aren't so tough so it's not as bad as it sounds
>>
I tried shaving for a solid 3 months. it took me that long to realize it wasn't worth it. I never got any bad cuts and it generally looked really nice but only IMMEDIATELY after doing it. it grew back within 18 hours, and felt terrible after 24.

some people just have really aggressive hair growth
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>my daddy
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.