[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I diy estrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (105KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 528x960px
I'm a femboi and want E >_>;
>pic not related
>>
Go to hrtg they will set you on the path.
>>
>>6848668
What's that?
>>
>>6848647
Lurk the femgen, mtf, and (maybe) the agp threads.

That's like topic #0 of every thread
The tl;dr is go to inhousepharmacy or alldaychemist and buy either Spironolactone (kills liver after few years), Cyproterone Acetate (kills balls), or Bicalutamide (priciest).

Once those are in your system start looking into estrogens
>>
>>6848715
o.o

so this is that dangerous?.,?
>>
>>6848734
Lil bit

You're going to have health implications and stuff

But this disclaimer is said so much

Basically as long as you're not taking Cypro everything's reversible if you do it short term
>>
>>6848754
that's scary o-o
>>
Consult a medical professional before putting ANY hormones into your body. The trannies on this board are the epitome of quackery, the only thing estrogen will do for you is give you misshapen tits, shrunken gonads, a loss of libido, and possibly a lifelong loss of fertility.

>inb4 "muh body hair"
>inb4 "muh hips"

Waxing is a suitable substitute for fucking up your body with artificial hormones, and your hips WILL NOT magically become "feminine" if you're over fourteen years of age.

I should really make an official post to denounce the bullshit that's spouted here.
>>
>>6848817
>what is informed risk
>>
>>6848845
It's not informed if you genuinely believe that estrogen is the elixir of life. It's ignorance. But nevermind that, because in the end your delusions contribute to my employment as a PharmTech. :^)
>>
>>6848873
It does objectively preserve youth in males, though, and if you take the right SERM you can reduce tits and boost any remaining bone changes
>>
>>6848894
If you take estrogen post-puberty, it's not going to do anything for "bone changes". And I have never seen a study that suggests estrogen pills "preserve" youth. There are dozens of other, scientifically proven and less risky, ways to do the same thing.

Face it, estrogen has been fetishized by the transgender community.
>>
>>6848873
>It's not informed if you genuinely believe that estrogen is the elixir of life.

I do?
>>
Find a mare and drink its urine
>>
>>6848923
It's the lack of androgens that's appealing to most. Why do you think anyone would take an "official post" of you pontificating bullshit seriously?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.