[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preteen Memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: the feels.png (314KB, 627x611px) Image search: [Google]
the feels.png
314KB, 627x611px
Did you guys know you were lgbt prior to puberty or early in puberty? I remember watching the final episode of Nick News a few months ago and apparently they had an episode once featuring an openly gay boy. He couldn't have been older than 11. That made me curious. If straight people have crushes in elementary then gay and bi people must too.

Personally, I'm a dunno-romantic asexual. I am 20 now but I knew I was asexual back in middle school, since I was 11 or 12. My romantic feelings are harder to distinguish. I still don't really know if I like girls or not but if I do, then I probably had crushes in elementary. The problem is I hated them. I have this weird jealous hatred towards my crushes. They're so cool and smart so that makes me want them to be my intellectual rivals. It's been that way since 4th grade. There was this pretty, nice girl but I hated her guts for being Ms. Perfect. It wasn't until years later that I realized I probably liked her a little.
>>
>>6847681
nah, my bisexuality developed after puberty
used to look up girls skirts in pre-k
>>
>>6847681
yeah i knew i was a girl when i was 8
amab here
>>
>>6848134
afab here
i knew i was a girl when i was 2
>>
>>6848169
you only beat me by 6 years, are you by any chance retarded or autistic?
>>
File: 2016-09-04-184649_196x36_scrot.png (2KB, 196x36px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-04-184649_196x36_scrot.png
2KB, 196x36px
>>6848242
>are you by any chance retarded or autistic
no shit
>>
>be AGP
>endlessly fantasize about and play-act boys turning into girls since I was 4ish
You know, thinking back on it.. I'm not sure how the other kids didn't find it super weird.
>>
>>6847681
I'm a ftm and stuff started to go wrong since I was 6 or something. Couldn't stand skirts or female shoes. But when it comes to my sexuality I honestly still don't know.
>>
>>6848517

I'm ftm and I had no issue with girly clothes until I was 10 or so. I stopped wearing skirts in mid elementary (around 3rd grade) but that's just because my parents didn't buy me any. After puberty hit I suddenly hated skirts, bras, and swimsuits.
>>
>>6848517
>>6848642
also ftm. had some early signs of dysphoria, disliking girly stuff, but didn't actually realise i was trans until later. i did have some vague idea i was some part of lgbt but didn't think too hard about it
>>
I remember my preteen years vividly in terms of dysphoria. I'm nonbinary and biologically female fyi.

>one day I just suddenly started growing breasts
>I didn't even notice it, and if I did I just thought it was an infection or something making me swollen
>my mom wouldn't let me wear undershirts anymore
>has to move onto training bras
>tfw insanely pissed off for some reason I didn't understand
>I would whine and complain whenever she tried to make me wear a bra
>I told myself I wouldn't wear bras once I was old enough to choose my own clothes 100%
>tfw I couldn't wear turtlenecks anymore because of my chest

I was an early bloomer and chubby too. I probably had a B or C cup by age 11. I couldn't go to the pool because I didn't want to wear two-pieces and I hated hanging out with girls all of a sudden. I never connected it with anything gender related at the time though. I just thought I was tomboyish.
>>
I'm and I'm feeling nostalgic for my elementary and middle school crushes. She was super smart and friendly, could dance and had a great singing voice. She was the type of kid who looked like they'd go places in life, even if we were all poor ghetto kids. I tried befriending her on Facebook but she never befriended me back.

The other I know her Facebook (we were friends on there in middle school) but would never talk to her. She was super cute and smart as well, fashionable too. The problem was I went to a Christian school where literally everyone but me was the conservative, anti-gay type. My school books even mentioned being gay as sinful. I was always too intimidated to talk to her anyway.
>>
>>6853160

*I'm 20 and
>>
My uncle is gay. I didn't know homosexiality could be perceived as something negative until my girlfriend bragged about us in class when we were around 13.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.