[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgtb/ I need your help as fast as you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So Im a 20 yo straight guy, secret cross-dresser, I have a very femenine body but I hide it with male clothing; I've decided to go for the androgynous path of life, and 15 minutes ago I told my mom that when she comes back from work we need to talk; my parents are very open-minded, but I need to talk them the right way because I need to get a nose femenization for accomplishing the look I want; they need to know how harsh is to wake up and not being the aesthetic human I want to be, what would you tell them ? Have in mind that my family is not very wealthy, so the money it's kind of a big deal; getting it is the main goal (Im working but is a very slow income). How do I tell my mom I like girly clothing ? Lmao
>>
1. Fill your bathtub with water
2. Plug a toaster into a nearby outlet and turn it on
3. Get in with the toaster
>>
>>6847113
You're stupid.
You're going to lose a lot of money and health for aesthetics, which you can't do anything about. As you age you will look manlier and everything will be over.

And as a crossdresser who stepped out of the closet, don't. It's not worth it.
But to actually respond to the question, make it clear and straight, but not harsh. Be honest and it will do
>>
>>6847125
>>6847139
Yeah, that sounds reasonable
>>6847142
Yeah I am, still, if I don't do it what am I supossed to do, save money for things I don't really want ? Sure, that's not my goal
>>
>>6847113
tell them the truth, you watched too much anime and now want to be the little girl
>>
>>6847242
Thanks for the laughts, would kek again
>>
>>6847113
Do you want to keep having a feminine body for any significant period of time? If so, I would recommend taking Bicalutamide and Raloxifene. Unlike with trans hormone therapy, you won't grow boobs or lose ferility, but you also won't suffer the effects of masculinization due to testosterone. It's a win-win.

As for the nosejob, good luck with that, I doubt your parents will just go along with it without a good deal of rationalization.

Also, DON'T tell then you're trans if you're not, this will almost surely irreparably change the way they think of you and probably not in a good way.
>>
>>6847976
So I told my mother and she's even more excited than me, ftw; now getting the money is slow but guaranteed, what's with those drugs do I need prescription?
>>
>>6849497
how is she excited lol.

tell us about how it went down, im curious
>>
>>6850105
I don't have idea, told her almost the same thing I wrote, she was very smiley and told me that no matter what she loves me and then she started talking about getting the right clothing (androgynous/unisex), and she has no problem with the nosejob, if it is what I want. She did tell me tho' that I should "choose girls more wisely, it might generate some problems" after that, still don't understand
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.