[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me what the deal is with older

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: Le_Voyage_dans_la_lune.jpg (23KB, 257x264px) Image search: [Google]
Le_Voyage_dans_la_lune.jpg
23KB, 257x264px
Can someone please explain to me what the deal is with older transitioners?

How can you live your whole life as a man if you hated it so much?

I'm 25, transitioned at 21 and new a lot sooner that that.

At 21 it was already too much to take.

I couldn't imagine being a grown ass man before deciding to give it a shot.

So yeah.
>>
Knew*
>>
>>6846146
Anyone who transitioned after twenty is an active threat to the trans movement and to young transitioners.
>>
>>6846160

Well I was stealing birth control pills and my friends Mom's estrogen before 21, I just didn't get my own drugs until 21.
>>
Lel, I remember going to a group for trans teens when I was fifteen and listening to some of the catty bitches there saying the same thing about people transitioning in their late teens and early twenties.
>>
>>6846172

I mean, I understand where they are coming from. I feel like it's a little different tho.

An unsupportive family can hinder things until you're old enough to move and get your own insurance.

What excuses are there after your old enough to make your own choices?

I grew up poor as fuck. Medicade made it hard to know who to trust anyway.
>>
>>6846160
>>6846172

What's the best age I wonder?
>>
bache
>>
File: 732849_380389-maines0135.jpg (60KB, 371x623px) Image search: [Google]
732849_380389-maines0135.jpg
60KB, 371x623px
>>6846204
14 at the LATEST, pre-puberty is most desirable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgUuLgKBac
>>
>>6846244

Ha Jesus that is fucked.

Jazz is so lucky.
>>
>>6846267
Is she though? She passes flawlessy but she will never be able to go stealth since she's in the public eye. She'll always be seen as a tranny regardless of how open minded some people are. Bit of a double edged sword, really.
>>
>>6846186

You have to understand that in the nineties there wasn't many trans resources or role models, turn the clock back further and the measly chat groups turn to nothing. There was no representation of trans people other than unpassing hon fetishists and these girls, with no other obvious options repress and were miserable.

So now that trans issues have come out of the closet so to speak these miserable trans women want to take pills and try to be happy instead of slitting their wrists that they didn't start at 8 years old.
>>
>>6846146
Because until quite recently people didnt want to be recognized as a complete and utter faggot.
>>
>>6846244

>14
lol

On what planet are all parents this supportive?
>>
I looked like a man in a dress at 20 so I thought transitioning wouldn't work. I didn't know about how effective HRT was until years later.
>>
>>6846563
On the other hand there is no trace of here male life.
>>
File: CInxI4NWgAAkqDz.png (163KB, 478x245px) Image search: [Google]
CInxI4NWgAAkqDz.png
163KB, 478x245px
>>
>>6846146
>I grew up with the internet AND during the fag liberation movement
>I can't possible understand how things back then aren't just like things are now

Seriously though, you sound like a retarded underaged faggot.
>>
>>6846563
>>6846691

Yeah. She will never look like a man. That's a small price to pay for being a trans person.

>>6846569

I mean I guess I see what you are saying but at the same time. Why wouldn't you want to cut your balls off with a knife if no one would help. Why wouldn't you want to die?

I'm not even asking to be rude. Like I can guarantee I would be unwilling to live if I had to stay a man. I'd have killed myself.

>>6846593

Yeah that's .1% of parents. I doubt most families would be cool. My dad used to beat me for being a faggot lol.

>>6846730

Oh honey you look so good!

>>6846740

Stonewall had queens and trannys. It was an option you bitter old faggot.
>>
>>6846146
Are you stupid or something? You made it to 21. You're already train wrecked. You'll never pass.

Also the internet didn't exist last generation, and Trans people would get raped and their throats cut, hung from trees, etc.

Its like asking why 18 year Olds went to Vietnam. Dumb fucking question thst with any historical insite would be answered and understood immediately.
>>
>>6846797

Calm your fucking tits.

We're not even talking about passing you autist.

Living as a man for 40+ years.
Getting married.
Having kids.
Fucking men on the side.
Stealing wife's clothing.
"Going out on the town with the girls!!!" XD

Gross as fuck.
>>
>>6846244

>tfw in the future trans is super accepted, but some lesbian/bisexual trannies will wait til 16 to maximize penis development
>>
>>6846797

kek you are so salty hon
>>
>>6846826
Gross. After stem cell transplants SRS should be mandotary.
>>
>>6846790

Well obviously there were suicides for undiagnosed gender dysphoria just no way of quantify. The survivors decided to try and suck it up and play the hand they were dealt. Yes there were still out trans women, but they couldn't inspire any one else because of negative to nil media coverage. I mean you transitioned because you know that's a thing you can do. You see examples of trans people, information on surgery and hormones, without any of that, all you know is you have unexplained dysphoria about your body and there's nothing to do but an hero or repress.
>>
>>6846146
How well do you pass
I'm transitioning at 20 and terrified I'll be an ugly hon forever
>>
>>6846865

Eh. Kinda. I pass well enough where people call me miss without makeup but I have those average 20+ passing problems.

I'm tall and my feet are big. Can't change that.
>>
>>6846854

I look at Thailand where they have had ladyboys for years and I don't see them having the same struggles.

I read that Janet Mock biography, she was able to do it.

30 year olds should have known. Is there like a ten year window that no one knew?

Idk. All I'm saying is how is repression even an option.
>>
>>6846905

>how is repression even an option.

Different people have different experiences and opportunities and family/social situations. And the year really makes a difference. Transitioning even 10 years ago compared to today is looked at way differently.
>>
>>6846892
>I'm tall
being tall isn't even bad unless you're 6'4" or something ridiculous
what 4chan considers tall (5'8"+ lmao) isn't tall and does not affect your passing
>>
>>6846146
Dissociation. Deep-seated denial. I know I didn't transition sooner because I

1.) didn't care about myself enough to barely see myself as a human being
2.) am extremely introverted and therefore strongly attached myself to fantasies and video games as a means of escape, which made dysphoria easier to deal with
3.) was often ridiculed for being effeminate in my teens, and was therefore too preoccupied with signals of my surroundings that I am not accepted as male to realize that I wasn't actually male until a few years later

Probably other reasons that I can't think of right now, too.
>>
>>6846865
Erase the word "hon" from your dictionary if you want to give yourself a chance to be happy. There is a reason cis women so aggressively push messages of finding beauty in all women. You're not being honest or rational but hating yourself and other transwomen. You are simply over exaggerating every real or imagined flaw of your body.
>>
>>6847087

How old are you?
>>
>>6847163
>>
>>6846905
How would i know about thai ladyboys though.
Or Janet Mock.
Had no internet back then. Hell i didnt even have a proper sex ed, and just ordering HRT online certainly wasnt a thing.
>>
I'm 20. Started at 18, but knew at 16. I knew I had the trans feelings, but I didn't know trans people were a thing that existed and assumed I was just destined to be one of the dildo-chugging, pride-parade-marching, drag queen fags. I went to therapy and she literally opened the DSM up to "gender dysphoria" after 20 minutes of talking and said "this is you, right?" I can see how people who lived in rural areas like I did in times when care was even less accessible might not know that they could do things. Also, if you have strong family obligations or fall in love as a young person, especially back when thongs were harder, you might repress hard. Older transitioners unfortunately have older fetishists and the like mixed in, but I don't think older folks who are legitimately transsexuals should be considered less valid, despite the fact that they are often a bit delusional or abrasive and do harm our rights to some extent. Yada Yada yada, libertarianism, yada yada, the American way, yada yada...
>>
File: 1465749607081.jpg (35KB, 750x335px) Image search: [Google]
1465749607081.jpg
35KB, 750x335px
>>6846905
Lol! You are so naive. All of those things you mentioned were made accessible by the internet. And sure, the biography would be printed but what are the odds you are out in a book store and decide to go to the isle where its at then buy it and read it?

Social acceptance in this has gone an INCREDIBLY long way in just the past 15 years. Honestly you are just too young to understand the amount of hatred, vitriol, and discrimination the "LGBT" community faced, even in the 90's.

You have absolutely no frame of reference on any of this. Just another kid who thinks they understand everything about the world. Transpeople already face tons of discrimination still, why would you want to add to it.

Absurd, you would do anything to please cissy.
>>
>>6847296
The fact that so many young transwomen seem so oblivious as to how quickly things have changed is a huge testament to, well, how quickly things have changed.

I didn't start my transition until 25. I'm 26 now (born in 1990). Of course I had dysphoria when I was younger. At the first signs of male puberty I ran to my mom crying. But the thing is, my experience as a teenager was completely different than the people who are teens in the 2010's. Nowadays if you are a trans teen, a Google search will immediately give you dozens upon dozens of transition timelines to look through, information on how to get hormones, information on surgeries, inspirational stories from other transitioners, etc.

When I was a teen in the 2000's, there was basically nothing. A Google search would give you Susan's, Laura's Playground, Jerry Springer, and Maurey. To a 13 year old in 2003, it looked like transition was simply a bunch of 55 year olds getting extreme plastic surgery and crossdressing. Hormones did not appear to be a thing. You can't know to research something if you don't know it exists.

I mean, even being gay was considered super taboo when I was in high school. It was like, "Yeah, that's Jerry. He's... you know..." *shakes wrist*. Trans. Did. Not. Exist.
>>
>>6847087

As a little kid, did you ever not wish that you woke up a girl?

Did you not pray to God for help?

Didn't you have any idea?

I was feminine too. I got picked on for it too but by 13 I was still wearing eyeliner and tight girl jeans.

Idk. You're still young. I'm really talking about older people anyway.

I see those posts about the average age of transition is like 40? Wtf.

I'd have preferred being a drag queen or transvestite or whatever.

>>6847182

My point is that bitch is 30 and she managed to do it.

She talks about all the other trans women she found who were older. She obviously found a way.

>>6847243

If they let someone else dictate their lives, I can't imagine the desire was strong enough.

No. You're right though. Older legit trans people shouldn't be hated but fuck I ask what were they thinking?

>>6847296
>>6847402

We are like the same age. Wtf are you talking about. Lots of people managed to transition without the internet anyway.

I understand that it sucked for most lgbt people back in the day and yet lots of people still managed to transition. If you wait until you're fucking 50 years old, transitioning might not have been a priority.
>>
>>6847402

And for the record. I was a flaming little faggot who got picked on for being a faggot. I wore makeup and got fake nails and went to class.
>>
>>6847511
I know that OP might not have meant my age group, but that doesn't mean that those reasons don't apply to older transitioners just as well.

And yes, I did constantly wish to be a girl as a kid. In fact, I was part of a study on potentially transgender children as a child, but the psychologists who took care of me were too indifferent and inept, and my mom literally repressed everything about it until I came out. I was also extremely scared of rejection and early on became very aware of social expectations surrounding me, so I made myself act like a boy early on.
>>
>>6847511
Not any of the anons you replied to, but people of the same age could have had completely different experiences depending on where they live, what their families are like, etc. Maybe it wasn't the stone age in the 00s, but it's certainly easier now.
>>
>>6847511
Mid 20s transitioner here. I don't get it either. I feel like my mental health started deteriorating rapidly around age 20, and I finally broke and was very close to suicide at like 24. If someone doesn't tackle this shit until they're in their 50s I have to question whether they are actually trans or not. If I didn't transition I definitely would have killed myself before I even got halfway through my 20s.
>>
>>6847518
You were braver than I was. There was only one "out" gay kid that I was aware of in my high school and he was pretty heavily made fun of behind his back. I wish I was brave enough to do stuff like that and come out earlier. Puberty didn't wreck me, but I made myself suffer in misery for years for no reason because of my cowardice.
>>
>>6847582
>If someone doesn't tackle this shit until they're in their 50s I have to question whether they are actually trans or not

This
>>
>>6846826
>lesbian trannies
>max penis development
Sorry for them but no sane lesbian wants a dude.
>>
>>6847699
Transsexuals might lead otherwise fulfilling lives that hinge upon them not coming out, such as having relationships and having children. Or they might have fulfilling careers that help distract from dysphoria. People have been known to endure other bad life choices for years and decades, such as bad marriages or unfulfilling jobs. And again, as someone pointed out above, the information about gender dysphoria and transsexuality was not nearly as readily available even a decade ago. Don't be so egotistical to assume that someone's personal life experience is a lie simply because it drastically differs from your own.
>>
>>6847518
yeah only low intelligence extroverted flamboyants with no filter would have done that shit instead of thinking
>oh fuck, this is NOT normal and bad, nobody can ever fucking know about this shit and it has to be crushed and ignored
>>
everyone who didn't transition before puberty is not trans. there are so many options for you. you should have been searching "i'm a girl but people say i'm a boy" on your ipad since you were 4 and if you had restrictive parents you should have just gone on 4chan and learned about self medding and just bought hormones online. there are literally no excuses for anyone ever to transition late unless there a disgusting agp fetishist and not trans
>>
>>6847554

Idk I just don't see how they could have lived that way. It'd be fucking brutal 2bqh.

>>6847582

I agree completely, same shit here.

>>6847590

I'm sorry, that must have sucked for you.

>>6847756

I don't get it. I don't get it at all.

How the fuck do you do it. It's just unfathomable to me. Even if you didn't publicly transition, shit get on horse piss. I just don't get it.

>>6849121

Lol subscribing to AGP/Blanchard bs??? Yeah haha I'm the classical low IQ homosexual tranny right?

Fuck you. I'll have you know, I may not be a genius but I know I'm pretty fucking OK. I did AP in school, I play instruments, I'm quick witted. I've got a great job in IT. I get paid well.

I may have mental issues but I really don't think my IQ is the problem.

So by the your logic, you must be that smarter agp version right? The one who gets off on the idea of being a woman? The fetishist right?

I wore what I wanted and acted how I felt like acting.

>>6849231

Nice meme
>>
>>6846160
So the vast majority of trans people are a threat to the trans movement? That doesn't make very much sense.
>>
>>6849670
>proving the point
>>
>>6849767

Explain
>>
>>6846730
Niggers aren't people
>>
>>6849767
>>6849775

Explain please
>>
>>6847590

What did you have to lose? Why did you care at all.
>>
>>6847756

Fulfilling life? Lol wut.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.