[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any other mtf feel ftms are strange for wanting to be a guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

or vice versa?
>>
I don't feel that it's strange. I have a hard time understanding women in general though. I don't understand how female attraction works nor their feelings.

I do feel bad for them though, with the nonfunctional penis and all.
>>
File: 1465549356359.jpg (3MB, 2141x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1465549356359.jpg
3MB, 2141x3000px
>>6841046
>puts the question in the subject field
>Does any other mtf feel ftms are strange for wanting to be a guy?
>or vice versa?

I feel like mtfs who feel like this are not really transgender. Straight men ask ftms the same thing.
If you understand having gender dysphoria, i don't see why it would be hard to comprehend that ftms experience it as well.
I've never thought mtfs were weird for wanting to be women, because they don't 'want to be women, just like i don't 'want to be a man
but that we both experience a disconnect from our physical bodies
>>
>>6841068
>i don't see why it would be hard to comprehend that ftms experience it as well.
Gender dysphoria in case with mtfs and ftms works in opposite directions.
>>
>>6841056
>I have a hard time understanding women in general though.
but i am one hurrrr
>>
>>6841068
i dont think youre weird but at the same time i think to myself things like why on earth would you want to be a guy when youre a girl but i assume you have the same feelings about me but no i dont think ftms are weird just pretty much the opposite of what i am
>>
>>6841046
I know what you mean, being male is fucking awful
>>
>>6841046
Nah, I think ftm's are all right as long as they live to the expectation and not come out as some tumblrtarded transtrender.

Honestly, isn't that what transitioning is all about -- becoming what you feel you're more suited to?
>>
>>6841107
>but i assume you have the same feelings about me
i don't. because transition is not about the advantages of being a man or woman
>>
>>6841178
i know its about being happy with yourself but i was just saying as a mtf i wonder why someone would want to be a male because i hated it
>>
>>6841178
No one said it was about the 'advantages' I just don't understand what about a female body is so bad that they'd want to change it to a male body. I've lived in a male body and it's fucking horrifying and painful and even post-transition it's not entirely gone. It's like I get y'all are just experiencing the opposite of what I did, and I understand and accept that, it's just hard to wrap my head around why anyone would want to be a balding, fat, bloated, bulky, hairy man. Like I wouldn't choose to be male no matter what the circumstances were.
>>
>>6841081
but the principle is exactly the same
you gotta be one narcissistic AGP to hate ftms or somehow just "not get it"
>>
>>6841214
pretty much this although i have nothing against ftms were all lgbt and i accept you
>>
>>6841185
Huh, I would have expected more empathy from MtFs concerning FtMs. Maybe most of you are just AGP fetishists.
>>
>>6841234
i have nothing against them at all i respect them understand what theyre going through but i jsut dont get the appeal of being a man was all i was tryign to imply
>>
>>6841234
>being this salty
We're cool with you m8 we just don't entirely understand your perspective. Like we understand how it feels, dysphoria sucks ass, but we don't get what triggers your dysphoria
>>
>>6841234
>>6841239
as the title was do mtfs feel ftms are strange i was just saying how i felt about the situation
>>
>ftm acting catty and bitchy because mtf don't understand her dysphoria

>mtf not understanding ftm dysphoria like the un-empathetic men they are

Lol you trannies are always good for a laff.
>>
File: 1428609759489.gif (2MB, 349x352px) Image search: [Google]
1428609759489.gif
2MB, 349x352px
>>6841214
>what about a female body is so bad that they'd want to change it to a male body

the disconnect between the brain and body is what is so bad.
i don't look on in awe at the male physique, praying to god that one day, i could obtain such a pure and beautiful vessel,
because im not an agp fetishist
>>
>>6841248
The only laff are non binary trans males who more or less dictate school policies and political correctness.
>>
>>6841260
that would be lesbians
>>
>>6841254
Lol I don't even care about being a woman I just hated seeing a man in the mirror every morning and being perceive as a man. I don't believe in non-binary snowflake shit so the only way to get rid of my maleness was to become a woman. I hated being a man so much I don't get what you ayyydens are so upset about.
>>
>>6841086
I'm an ftm, And I've never understood women in general.
>>
>>6841263
Dude... ._.

>go to hon meetup a while ago
>homs arguing with the nonbinary cult leader
>cute justine riley type finnish guy there with a weird clothing sense

Some of the hons looked their age to be honest. Most didnt seem to try... Very sad...
>>
>>6841273
no ones upset
i was just pointing out that you don't sound transgender, which is probably why you don't understand ftms

>get rid of my maleness
>hated being a man so much
>hated seeing a man in the mirror every morning

you just couldn't hack it m8
>>
>>6841260
Nah. All you trannies are hilarious, even those of you who pass look a little weird and you always either act like a regular member of your birth sex or a really overexaggerated version of what you think the opposite sex acts like that usually comes off as acting like a colossal faggot or a butch lesbian. Like read these posts here, all the mtf type just like men and the ftms posts come off like a woman. Y'all are nuts.
>>
>>6841046
No because I also want to be a man but I'm not one mentally.
Only agps would think that it's a want and question FtMs for "wanting" to be guys.
Being a guy is easier, only agp men and some cis girls want to be women.
>>
>>6841046
I don't really compare them. It's not the same, even if medically they're caused by the same thing (wrong brain right body).

As long as they can get over never having a penis, just like I'll probably always be stuck with mine, I think they should go for it. They have more claim to manhood than me.
>>
>>6841286
>implying

Literally fucking anyone could be a man, that shits easy. You just act like a retarded twelve year old combined with a thug and there you go, you're a man now. During my repression times I basically just lazed around working out and getting high everyday, and when I liked a girl I'd just pretend like I'd forgotten my manners around them and for whatever reason that worked because straight women are into that. There's no honor or pride in being a man, I felt like a dumb child until I grew mature enough to abandon masculinity.
>>
>>6841288
>all the mtf type just like men and the ftms posts come off like a woman.
That's because you have knowledge beforehand of who the posts were written by.
I post here all the time pretending to be an ftm, and everyone thinks my posts were written by a gril
>>
>>6841298
Nah, you can tell someone's sex by the way they type. I've had it happen to me before a few times where I've like read a news article thinking it was written by a woman only to find out it's a man, but that's uncommon. I've actually made a game of reading news articles trying to figure out the authors sex, and it's almost always easy and I'm almost always right. This is coming from someone who tried to accept themselves as trans and accept stupid "trans people are their chosen genders!" Shit before I got actual help for my dysphoria. The obvious lack of genuine female/male mannerisms in even the typing of mtfs/ftms is actually one of the first things that made me start to question myself.
>>
File: 4353452.png (405KB, 529x561px) Image search: [Google]
4353452.png
405KB, 529x561px
>>6841248
It's not really a shock, it's basic socialization. Most men are brainwashed by women into thinking that the female figure is some sort of goddess figure that defies rational thought. You can see this throughout media as the "woman as a mystery" cliché. This false narrative that is pushed by woman to keep males (this includes MTFs) in a submissive position wherein they're meant not to critique the woman as they have been convinced that they are incapable of understanding this "mystery figure".

FTMs use this to their advantage as a way to try to position themselves as non-critiqueable in terms of their dysphoria and the way that they approach "becoming a male". To them, they believe that they exert complete control over the right to dictate what male and female are, because, in way they have had that social right as a born-woman. You see in this in a large part in the MTF movement, as many of the figureheads and leaders and "allies" are cis women """leading the way""".

As society lends more and more power to women to dictate what gender is (when was the last time you read a male-authored gender critical text) the more and more MTFs becomes stigmatized and the more cis males suffer along with them.
>>
File: 1434459940291.jpg (441KB, 1332x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1434459940291.jpg
441KB, 1332x1618px
>>6841296
>Literally fucking anyone could be a man, that shits easy.
you've never really experienced how easy it is to live as a biological female
you have nothing to compare it to
>>
>>6841328
You have a lot of weird conspiracy theories cara-anon
why do you like mtfs if you think we're men?
>>
File: 900.png (421KB, 467x556px)
900.png
421KB, 467x556px
>>6841358
I meant AMAB but w/e
>>
>>6841339
>how easy it is to live as a biological female
Well I've tried really hard but I'm still not a biological female

More seriously though even if it is easier as you claim then at least more than 1/20 women act like adults unlike men. It's at least more respectable to be a woman even if it is supposedly easier
>>
>>6841046
As an mtf it's kind of hard to relate to the -wanting- masculinity part of the ftm experience
But seeing ftms succeed and make progress with transition makes me happy
At the end of the day we're all in the same shitty boat. I know what it's like to feel like shit because of your assigned gender, and I know how great it feels to make progress with expressing your chosen one
>>
>>6841402
>we're all in the same shitty boat
I never hear about ftms getting killed
>>
>>6841417
That's because the only mtfs that get killed are black mtfs by black straight men

The trans murder rate in white communities is relatively low
>>
>>6841046
I don't feel strange for you guys wanting to transition. It's not hard for me to relate that you hate your feminine bits as much as I hate my masculine bits. And it's really cool seeing you guys make progress, you just make it look really natural.

The part that does get me though is how I might find myself attracted to FtMs pre-transition (tomboyish), and as the masculinization sets in I find myself decidedly less attracted.
>>
>>6841328
you're one nutty shitposter
>>
>>6841046
>ftms are strange for wanting to be a guy
are you retarded, f a m?
>>
>>6841046
>Does any other mtf feel ftms are strange for wanting to be a guy?

No...? Why would I?
I can find the notion of myself having to live my life as extremely undesirable without projecting my issues on others.
This is like elementary school shit, Anon.
>>
>>6841874
having to live my life as a guy
>>
>>6841428
>implying niggers are more prone to acting like niggers
daswaycist.gif
>>
>>6841046
No, because as an ftm i dont "want" to be a guy.

I just have terrible luck and ended up being trans. Just like mtfs. Its not hard to understand unless youre completely inept.
>>
>>6841046
I saw a documentary about ftm-folk and I was literally
>waaaah, whhhyy are you doing this? You are so cute and female and everything and you want to be a man?!
But that's only because of my own dysphoria. Getting my beard again, for example, is one of my worst nightmares and ftms are so happy when they finally grow it. It somehow strange to see that, but I can understand their wishes 100%. For me they are just the reverse thing and I think sometimes a mtf in transition will kinda creep them out, too.
>>
>>6841046
I don't think they're strange for wanting to be guys, I think they're strange for wanting to become submissive neckbeards.
>>
>>6841313
>The obvious lack of genuine female/male mannerisms in even the typing of mtfs/ftms
>is actually one of the first things that made me start to question myself.
That's retarded tbqhon
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-05.jpg (73KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-05.jpg
73KB, 630x891px
>>6841339
>SHUT UP YOU FUCKING HON
>>
I can abstractly understand my situation in reverse of course, but that still doesn't feel real to me. All I can think of is
>NOOO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING STOOOOOPPP
>>
Straight guy here

I think if anything you guys over compensate and become really masculine.

You guys pass insanely well.
>>
>>6841973
No. Your MTF transition doesn't creep me out in the slightest, your unrelenting worship of femininity and ultra-creepy private thoughts about the FTM documentary guys both do.
>>
File: 6h1svza41qk5.gif (645KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
6h1svza41qk5.gif
645KB, 245x160px
>femininity vs masculinity debate
Ya'll can go on about how dumb and smelly and brutish and unkawaii men are until you're blue in the face but it's gonna get you fucking nowhere.
>>
I'm FTM.
I don't think MTFs are weird for wanting to transition to female. While I don't like being a woman, I can understand why an MTF would feel that way/want their body to be that of a woman's.
I think I just find MTFs who want SRS and hate their penis kinda weird desu. Like, vaginas are gross and need a lot more care than a dick. And you get to piss standing up. You have ez mode on that one.
>>
>>6845015
This.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.