[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want kids, /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1472336626566.jpg (58KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1472336626566.jpg
58KB, 640x623px
Do you want kids, /lgbt/?
>>
>>6840500
Yes. My parents were remarkably shit when it came to raising me in some aspects. They weren't directly abusive or anything; just pretty shit at their job.
I want to be a markedly less shit parent to a child, just because I feel like someone deserves to have parents that aren't quite shit at what they do.
>>
>>6840507
Just out of curiosity, what was so shitty about them? Did they ignore you, were they overprotective, etc?
>>
>>6840500
Maybe one day, but they couldn't be my own biological children and I feel a little conflicted about that.
>>
>>6840500
No. I'd rather spend the money on buying stuff to myself and my bf/gf. Raising children is expensive as fuck.
>>
>>6840511
There were a few problems; they weren't the worst, but they weren't great:
>Didn't let me leave the house without them (even with friends or with a curfew) until I was 18 - I was driven and walked to school
>Had a tendency to just throw money at a problem instead of actually addressing it
>Told me that I'm only worth what other people think of me
>Tried to pressure me into doing what they wanted me to do all the time (e.g. university course, people I can be friends with (no blacks, no LGBTs, etc.))
>Got me a botched circumcision (in a country where it's not the norm) for the approval of my deeply religious extended family and aren't even sorry for it
>Continue to say how gay people are sick paedophiles, and that nothing could be worse than having a gay or trans child
I mean, they payed for a lot, so I'm grateful for that. I just wish they didn't do some of this other stuff.
>>
Fuck no. I hate children. Even if I didn't I wouldn't though.
>>
>>6840500
i do and i honestly feel really bad that i cant give my parents a biological grandchild when im an only child
>>
>>6840551
Explain to me again why exactly gays should be allowed to marry?
>>
>>6840500
No. Kids are useless and expensive.
>>
>>6840780
Because marrying give you legal benefits and love is a thing that doesn't really have to involve raising a child, specially since the world is getting overpopulated.
>>
>>6840872
this 100x
>>
>>6840876
>gay marriage is for tax purposes
Do you see how this is different from
>marriage is a millennia-old institution for the raising of children
So you see how gay "marriage" is a substantial redefinition.

(FYI I think the state marrying people is bullshit - it should remain the exclusive purview of the Church)
>>
File: 1471480499704.jpg (518KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471480499704.jpg
518KB, 900x900px
I don't know. Really complex subject.

On one hand i really would love to be a mother, but i think my kids would flip out if they ever knew i was trans (considering i would most likely adopt a kid 14+, those kids hardly ever get adopted)

Plus we would lilkely have to convert them to aetheism or at the very least get the LGBT boogyman out of their head.

So yeah, complicated subject.
>>
>be a tranny
>want a child of my own, but balls are dead
>gf also wants a child
>she says it's okay because we can just adopt or sperm donor
>I'll very well likely have to raise someone else's kid/let my future wife be impregnated by someone else

Why is literally every aspect of the tranny life absolutely awful
>>
>>6840992
>indoctrinating your """""children""""" to degeneracy and not The Lord

this is why we can't have nice things famalam
>>
>>6840998
There is nothing wrong with raising someone else's kid though. Think about it, their parents probably had nothing to do with them. You can be their mother.

>>6841000
>degneracy
I don't believe in a sky fairy which has brought nothing but oppression onto LGBT people. Do you know where you are? If you consider that a "nice thing", get your head checked out.
>>
>>6841010
>There is nothing wrong with raising someone else's kid

There is to me. It's not the same unless we're genuinely related. If there's not a part of me in the kid then I'm not it's mother, and they're not my children, at most they'd just be some kid chilling in my house eating all my food and shit, but they'd never really be my child.
>>
>>6841010
>There is nothing wrong with raising someone else's kid though
>being literally and unironically a cuck

>I don't believe in a sky fairy which has brought nothing but oppression onto LGBT people.
>not just raising them to be indifferent to both atheism and religion for them to make their own minds on it when they grow up and support them either way
>instead using children to plot revenge on innocent faithfuls

Quality parent material lad
>>
>>6840500
No, I do not want kids.
I am not a patient or nurturing person, the cute fun parts of parenting have been worn out by being an uncle that babysits, and I plan on getting a job that requires all most all of my time a fuckton of education that won't pay well enough to raise kids and pay off tuition.

>>6840961
>marriage is a millennia-old institution for the raising of children
>So you see how gay "marriage" is a substantial redefinition.
Society's change.
Expanding rights a millennia old institution guarantees to a minority group that can benefit from the monogamy and societal recognition it generates does not erode the original institution.

>(FYI I think the state marrying people is bullshit - it should remain the exclusive purview of the Church)
Then be sure to substantially raise taxes on all married couples, take away estate benefits, remove hospital visitation rights, disallow spouses from benefiting from insurance. Otherwise the state is promoting a religion, and that's a big no no if your country values secularism.
>>
File: 1469016233999.jpg (101KB, 513x486px) Image search: [Google]
1469016233999.jpg
101KB, 513x486px
>>6841017
To me genetics are just genetics. Everyone has their own opinions though.

For example, my birth mother is a bitch who never had anything to do with me. I've always called my grandmother mom. She's always thought of me as her son.

>>6841021
>muh cuck xD
>i unironically defend christianity
I'm sure a stormfronter such as yourself would make an amazing parent. I can see it now

>okay little jimmy, MAGA! KILL ALL J3WS AND H1SPANICS

You do not belong on this board. Please stop trying to flame us and click the /pol/ button on the navbar.
>>
File: 1463677260294.png (13KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
1463677260294.png
13KB, 360x315px
>>6841036
On the contrary, I don't defend Christianity at all, but free choice and reason instead of blind hate for either side :^)

>You do not belong on this board.

And what are you, the /lgbt/ judge-officer?

Fuck outta here senpai, I'm a tranny like most of you. Personally I don't believe in degeneracy, but I respect what other people in their privacy. But instilling degeneracy on children? Crossed the line there, buddy.

A cuck tranny like you wouldn't understand
>>
File: Screenshot_116.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_116.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>6841054
>i'm transgender
>b-but i want to fit in with my /pol/ buddies
Sorry, /pol/ nor any conservative will ever accept you. You'll always be a degenrate to them. You're wasting your time trying to be truscum. There is no such thing as "degeneracy" either. Eugenics are fucking retarded.

But keep living in your bigoted stormfront bubble. I'll teach my children common sense. I honestly find it sad that people like you need to jump through mental gymnastics to ensure that they're not "cucked" or "degenrated"

I also don't consider a book which has direct hate speech in it to be a viable "choice". Bibles should be banned for that reason imho.
>>
File: 1463677260293.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1463677260293.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>6841071
>he still thinks I actually go to /pol/
>he thinks I give a damn about what cuckservatives think about me

I acknowledge that by my own nature I am degenerate to an extent, and I'm not proud of it (who should?), but there's plenty of other things potentially worth being prideful about that positively contributes to society.

>You're wasting your time trying to be truscum.

It's not time wasted if it's worth it, friendo

>There is no such thing as "degeneracy" either.

Surely you cannot deny, that there are behaviors and activities that are rightly, and should be frowned upon and condemned, instead of praising clearly terrible decisions in the future?

>Eugenics are fucking retarded.

True.

>I honestly find it sad that people like you need to jump through mental gymnastics to ensure that they're not "cucked" or "degenrated"

Have I ever said I'm not a degenerate? Nice reading comprehension. Some are clearly more degenerate and others, and that's precisely the problem.

>I also don't consider a book which has direct hate speech in it to be a viable "choice". Bibles should be banned for that reason imho.

Bibles have, and always will be, principally a book for interpretation. Obviously hate speech is hate speech, and that should be discouraged. Reading the bible =/= hate speech supporter
>>
Nope. Never liked children, really. I just don't see appeal. They cry, they're annoying, they're a massive drain on time and money.

I'll just be the cool uncle to my friends kids. All the fun stuff, none of the work.
>>
>>6841151
This.

Plus I don't want to contribute anymore than I already have to overpopulating the planet.
>>
Babies fuckin suck but most other stages of children are cool. It's cool to see a child develop, and it allows you to shape a person and kind of create an extension of yourself. Personality is key, doesn't matter if it's yours biologically, as long as you love it.
>>
Yes, and I want it to be my own, even if that means having sex with a girl.

But i'm not at the point in my life where that's a good idea.
>>
>there are people here who genuinally think the western civilized world is overpopulated.
>>
>>6841311
Too true. Too many people already
>>
nah
>>
>>6841311
>>6841434
>muh overpopulation maymay
Stop reproducing goyim, you're hurting the environment!
>>
>>6841025
>redefining marriage to be about societal validation of a relationship doesn't erode marriage as a means of having and raising children
u wot m8?
>raise taxes on married couples...
civil "marriage" is not and never has been anything more than a domestic partnership with certain legal benefits, which is well within the authority of the state to provide. But marriage is a religion institution.
>>
The laws regarding marriage are a fucking disaster and we should of never allowed religious ceremonies get mixed up with household economics.

We could save ourselves a lot of trouble if we didn't called civilian """marriage""" that.
>>
>>6841743
>But marriage is a religion institution.
marriage is pretty much a constant of human society

sure they're mostly religious in history but that's because religion was so intervowen into most societies

retarded christians think marriage was invented by jesus or something
>>
Definitely. I'll probably adopt through the foster care system someday.
>>
>>6841872
Retarded faggots think Christians don't know about the entirety of the old testament.
>>
>>6840998
They've got to be close to synthesizing sperm cells. At least, that's what I tell myself.
>>
>>6840998
Even worse.
>be tranny
>be straight
>literally impossible to have a kid ever no matter what
>>
>>6841726
You label something you disagree with a meme then use a meme of your own.
Are you baiting me, or are you only capable of thinking in memes?

>>6841743
>redefining marriage to be about societal validation of a relationship doesn't erode marriage as a means of having and raising children
Civil Marriage, the only kind that really matters when talking about marriage equality, is only about validating relationships with the state.
If marriage as an institution were about "incentivizing having/raising children" they'd make it illegal for straight infertile/geriatric people or anyone else that doesn't want to have a kid to be married.

>civil "marriage" is not and never has been anything more than a domestic partnership with certain legal benefits, which is well within the authority of the state to provide.
I guess we already agree on this point, cool.

>But marriage is a religion institution.
If you're a religious person sure a marriage can have major religious significance for the couple/religious community.
But the problem with that trying to legislate based off of that religious institution idea is that my nation isn't allowed to establish a state religion. So declaring marriage benefits as something only straight religious adherents get access to would be unconstitutional.
>>
>>6840500
no
I don't want to get married to someone, I don't even want to be an adult, i just want to fap to 2D forever
>+26 yo NEET
and I think I'll achieve this goal fairly well
>>
File: 1467298336000.gif (2MB, 450x371px) Image search: [Google]
1467298336000.gif
2MB, 450x371px
>>6841017
>>6840998
fucking breeders
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.