[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took being an indistructable guy for granted..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bandages.jpg (77KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
bandages.jpg
77KB, 500x773px
Ok so I'm about 2 weeks since starting hormones and i have noticed my skin seems kinda different already.. it seems to have become more translucent or something ? Like i can clearly see veins on my arms and stuff now. I'm not sure if this is related bu i also keep getting hurt way more easily, like i am used to smashing into things and being clumsy and not having to worry about hurting my self, but now everything fucking hurts me! like i even somehow managed to scratch my hand on the microwave door lol.

Is this normal? or am i just imagine this up like a placebo effect?
>>
hrt does affect skin, it's not as thick anymore for example
>>
>>6840235
I think it's probably a little bit of both. Your skin is more thin and sensitive. You will bruise more easily, etc.

But there is largely a mental effect involved too I think. To call it placebo is reductive, I feel, but it's basically the notion that you are less "numbed" to the pain because you're probably dissociating less from reality.
>>
>>6840235
If you're used to smashing into things and not hurting yourself, just wait until you get breast buds. Although I find it's easier to not hurt yourself over time because your body gets used to how to move properly
>>
>>6840271
...am I going to ruin them if I like the weird pain when I squeeze and push on them?
>>
>>6840271
How long till breast buds? I'm only three days in myself, and the only thing I've really noticed is less anxiety and I seem a bit more wakeful, which is odd as I've heard spiro does the opposite
>>
>>6840278
no, you'll be fine. Everyone squeezes on them at times, and a lot of people like the way it feels.
>>
>>6840271
>just wait until you get breast buds
oh shit....
>>
>>6840308
It varies wildly. Some people get them after the first 2 weeks (like me), others don't get them until they are almost a year in (one of my friends had actually nothing until she was more than 10 months in, and it was just buds until like around a year and a half in) . Just like puberty, its different for everyone.
>>
I heard a lot of guys who had very obvious veins in their arms pre-HRT had them vanish under HRT.

I heard it was to do with how hormones change your vascularity or something because of the distribution of body fat.

Anyone heard of this or have experiences?
>>
>>6842861
Women have more fat in their subcutaneous layer. So when you start E thatll happen if you gain weight/have fat distribution.
>>
>>6840235
Had that happen too, even litte bumps take forever to heal. A real pain if you're athletic.

Are you a femguy? You could try adding more estrogen to your regimen or use progesterone, but you'd probably find the side effects inconvenient
>>
>>6842861
>>6843004
Not if you're dieting to slow tit growth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.