[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w-what does penis taste like... what's it like to suck a penis..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

w-what does penis taste like...

what's it like to suck a penis..
>>
>>6839674
tastes like a hand
>>
>>6839689
no, hands taste salty from all the urine
>>
>>6839674
like salty milk and coins
>>
why don't you just suck your own
>>
>>6839674
what's the difference between the tastes of boydick and girldick
>>
File: fat ending it.jpg (99KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat ending it.jpg
99KB, 983x758px
tfw too fat to suck your own dick
>>
>>6839731
A boydick tastes like sweaty meat and it's salty and very harsh in taste.

A girldick smells like a flower and tastes like honey. The precum, if any, has the taste of warm milk but a little bit sweeter than actual milk.
>>
File: 45345345345.png (503KB, 535x556px) Image search: [Google]
45345345345.png
503KB, 535x556px
>>6839776
>tfw trying to cum on your own face and you cum on your eye
>>
>>6839783
haha this nerd doesn't jerk off with sunglasses on
>>
>>6839674
Come here and find out. ;)
>>
File: 1468041852595.png (166KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1468041852595.png
166KB, 500x442px
>>6839783
A little salty for a few seconds because of precum or just like how your hand tastes then your saliva 'washes' it and it starts tasting nicer

head is smoother than shaft skin
>>
>>6839878
>>6839674
oops
>>
>>6839782
This basically. Also, girldick varies in flavor a LOT. Sometimes it smells fishy, sometimes flowery, sometimes vaguely chocolatey, and can taste a variety of ways as well. Guy dick usually just smells on a scale of "stank to less stank"
>>
>>6839674
it tastes pretty good honestly.
>hard to describe
Unless the person hasnt showered, then it tastes pretty bad
>>
>>6839782
>>6840030
>being this delusional
Hormones do not make your testicles smell like flowers and chocolate.
>>
I think it tastes like walnut, but in a good way.
>>
>>6840077
we aren't talking about testicles, dumbshit. And yes, it does change the scent considerably, and like all pheromone-like scents the human body produces your interpretation of it will vary wildly, but simply put estrogen and testosterone directly affect the scents the body produces.

Like this is such basic science you would expect even the dumbfucks that use 7th grade science as the end-all-be-all of scientific knowledge to know about it.
>>
>>6839674
>w-what does penis taste like...
Depends. Usually nothing, but if there's a lot of cum/precum involved it starts to taste a bit like a paste made from salt, battery acid and more salt.

>what's it like to suck a penis..
A bit like having a large, awkward and flavorless object in your mouth that is in general just extremely uncomfortable to have there.
I'm sure after you try it you will understand why the Romans hated it so much they decided to make it a disgusting act of sexual depravity akin to incest in today's society.
>>
>>6839674
It doesn't generally taste like anything, except for any salty or tangy taste you get from the precum. If anything it might smell a bit when you go up to put it in your mouth. The texture is soft, especially the head. The penis is inflexible given the fact that the skin is taut from all the blood in it, so you basically have to maneuver your lips, teeth, and mouth around enough to accommodate it without biting it. As far as the sensation of having a dick in your mouth, if you have ever had too much in your mouth, it's kind of like that. It's uncomfortable, but not unmanageable.
>>
>>6840030
As a person who has gone down on multiple girldicks, I can't say that there is a chocolate or flowery taste. But they definitely smell different, so there's probably some sort of pheromone or musk action going on. Granted, I'm not particularly fond of going down on penis, so I'm unlikely to have positive associations of smell or taste.
>>
>>6840306
>yes, it does change the scent considerably
Yes I know but pretending it makes crotch smell like flowers and chocolate is just so pathetic. Next you will be pretending hormones make your farts smell like fresh cinnamon buns.
>>
>>6839674
Tasted my first dick this July and I was surprised to find out it tasted like nothing. Really, it has no taste, not even satly unless the guy is pre-cumming a bit. I was massively disappointed at the taste.

In short, bland flavored.
>>
>>6839674
> Clean
Kinda musky, kinda salty.

> Unwashed
Disgusting. Make him wash it.
>>
i-is it at least fun
>>
It tastes like dick.

Also it's about having a dick in your mouth and sucking qt guys off, not the taste.
>>
>>6840363
I'm not trans, idiot. I just have sucked a lot of trans dick. And cis dick. And so on.
>>
File: goodbya.png (401KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
goodbya.png
401KB, 800x800px
>>6839783
>"whoops, didn't see you there"
>realize no one will ever listen to you saying that

fuck this shit
>>
>>6842653
if frog is kill
>then why protect fingers from the blade with a cloth
>>
>>6842659
easier handling, like a dick with a steering wheel.
>>
>>6840077
>>6840363
It's true what I said in my post >>6839782
This anon is also right >>6840030
I know that vaguely chocolatey taste that comes from girldick. The only thing I have not experienced is the fishy flavor. It's like a meadow in summer with lots of bees producing sweet honey. Maybe the milky taste may be experienced as fishy sometimes, idk.
>>
I don't know what you guys are going on about, I've got a tranny gf and I think girldick tastes pretty much like nothing but clean skin, which is pretty close to tasting like nothing.
>>
File: 1472890312547.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1472890312547.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>>6839785
fucking best thing i've seen all day
>>
>>6839674
It taste like penis
>>
File: coolgoat.jpg (295KB, 768x1024px)
coolgoat.jpg
295KB, 768x1024px
>>6842948
its so you don't accidentally make eye contact with god
>>
>>6840321
God damnit not this shit again

The Romans only had a problem with sucking dick if you were an aristocrat, and even then it's only because they weren't supposed to be doing the sucking. A slave could suck a Roman's dick all damn day. Slaves weren't meant to orate.

For fuck's sake, look up Zeus/jupiter's cupbearer, Ganymede. "Cupbearer" was a tongue-in-cheek euphemism for boyslut.
>>
>>6843680
i love you mandem
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.