[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAQ/QTDDTOT Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Demivoid Foxkin Genderqueer.jpg (27KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Demivoid Foxkin Genderqueer.jpg
27KB, 460x460px
I feel as though some of the stuff on here is a bit confusing, and that someone who knows it well should just dumb it down for the rest of us.
>what is "cis"?
>gender vs. sexuality?
>does all that weird cringey tumblr shit fall in with LGBT (i.e. identifying as a tree)?
>what is HRT?
>is gender a social construct?
>what is gender dysphoria?
>etc.
>>
>>6839559
>>what is "cis"?
The opposite of trans. a person born
a male who likes being male or born female and likes being female.
>>gender vs. sexuality?
Gender is who you are, sexuality is who you like. Pretty simple.
>>does all that weird cringey tumblr shit fall in with LGBT (i.e. identifying as a tree)?
No.
>>what is HRT?
Hormone replacement therapy. A male person might take estrogen to become more female or a female person might take testosterone to become more male.
>>is gender a social construct?
Gender is your brain's idea of your body's sex i.e. genitals and other sexually dimorphic characteristics. Gender ROLES are a social construct.
>>what is gender dysphoria?
When your gender doesn't match your sex. When your brain thinks you're supposed to be a female but your body is male or vice versa.
>>
File: 3490825.png (753KB, 667x633px) Image search: [Google]
3490825.png
753KB, 667x633px
>>6839559
>Cis
Literally just means "not trans". Doesn't have anything to do with gender conforming. It just means that you don't have gender dysphoria.
>Gender vs. sexuality
Sex = physically/anatomically male or female
Gender = A more abstract creation made up of socialization, societal expectations, how one recognizes themselves as a male or female and their place as male or female
>does all that weird cringey tumblr shit fall in with LGBT (i.e. identifying as a tree)?
No. Those identities are based on placebo effects and wishful thinking rather than legitimate gender dysphoria or recognized sexuality. The true sexuality and gender identities are heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, asexuality, transwoman, and transman.
>is gender a social construct?
Yes.
>>
>>6839610
>The true sexuality and gender identities are heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, asexuality, transwoman, and transman.
And agender/nonbinary
>>
>>6839646
also I forgot cis male and cis female but that's a given
>>
>>6839646
what is binary/non binary
>>
>>6839607
>>6839610
>>does all that weird cringey tumblr shit fall in with LGBT (i.e. identifying as a tree)?
>No.
Shitlords.
>>
I have trouble taking people who say they're bisexual seriously. My friend was with a girl for a week and after being repelled by the lesbian she was with, she later said she was definitely straight.

Then she got a boyfriend soon after. Is this typical of all bisexuals? She told me she felt attraction with the girl but I guess she wants to pursue hetero relationships now.

I guess I'm asking so I don't end up wasting my time with biscum.
>>
>>6839671
Binary is when your gender is male or female, either cis or trans. Nonbinary is when it is neither male nor female.
>>
>>6839677

There's a big difference between bisexuals and people who are just confused/trying to look cool. Just like there's a big difference between transgender people and transtrenders.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. The existence of idiots shouldnt reflect poorly on everyone.
>>
>>6839559
www.google.com

Now kindly fuck off faggot. A thread died for this.
>>
>>6839677
Bisexuals are just very horney and want to fuck everything.
>>
>>6839677
My sister has had a boyfriend for a year but had a crush on her former best friend for the longest time and lost that friendship by sending an awkward drunken declaration of love to her
>>
File: damn cis scum.png (429KB, 601x774px) Image search: [Google]
damn cis scum.png
429KB, 601x774px
>>6839559
>what is "cis"?
The Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS), also known as the Separatist Alliance, the Separatist State, or simply as the Separatists, was a partially recognized government of planetary and sectorial governments who declared their independence from the Galactic Republic in the wake of the Naboo Crisis, and refused to comply with the excessive taxation and corruption that plagued it, resulting in a secession crisis and a massive military build up in the lead-up to war with the secret support from some galactic mega-corporations.

I hope this answers your question.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.