[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eugenics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

How would you feel about the voluntary use of gene therapy and fetal screening to eliminate the phenomenon of homosexuality?
>>
>>6838683
Not a fan

Personally, I don't believe it would work either. You may be able to reduce the incidence of homosexuality through genetic modification, but it seems very unlikely to me that there actually is a "gay gene."
>>
>>6838683
Sounds like a huge money dump towards an end that is irrelevant.

How bad is it really that a tiny fraction of the population just want to fuck the same sex?
>>
File: 1464545409506.jpg (120KB, 950x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1464545409506.jpg
120KB, 950x1425px
>>6838683
I'm a fan of eugenics in the way of manufacturing a total androgynous society. And when we reach that point then yes, it would be optimal to screen for homosexuality in the event of maintaining at least bisexuality in the individual, not eliminating it.
>>
>>6838683
gay holocaust
>should make it illegal well before they have the technology
>>
>>6838692
Unfortunately as much as I prefer to not believe it most evidence suggests there is a strong gene link to the incidence of homosexuality (eg, most identical twins will both be homosexual)

That said, while you migth be able to reduce/eliminate the genetic basis of homosexuality we also have to acknowledge that sexuality is experience based learning over many years, so if you are still raised in a way that leads you to derive sexual arousal or satisfaction from the same sex then homosexual acts, at the very least, would still occur since sexuality seems to be a very strong combination of both nature and nurture.

As >>6838702 pointed out, it would also be a very expensive endeavor with little benefit.

That said, I personally think eugenics is the only way humans as a species will thrive and survive into a future of scarcity, realistically if you (as a homosexual) can afford to at least get GIFT/IVF and pre-implantation diagnosis done on your future baby I would highly recommend it - through eugenics we could eliminate genetic diseases and ensure a stronger and smarter population each generation. But as always ethical dilemmas block progress.
>>
>>6839052
(((ethical dilemmas)))
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.