[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Survey For Trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 1467105696696.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467105696696.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
Would you rather...

A) Be 5'6'' and transition at 30
B) Be 6'5'' and transition at 20

A) Be a black cis girl
B) Be an asian trans girl

A) Be respected, smart, financially stable, but not overly attractive.
B) Be a pretty, drug-addict high school drop out whore.

A) Have everyone refer to you with female pronouns out of politeness but see you as male.
B) Have people only refer to you with female pronouns when you pass completely, but point out every time you get clocked.

A) Be pretty but with a deep nasal masculine voice that outs you instantly
B) Be an ugly hon with a beautiful singing
>>
>>6838292
For ftms just reverse the questions around for what makes sense
>>
>>6838292
B
A
A
B
A because I'm a singer and such issues can be trained out
>>
Didnt you post this shit already with the same picture?
>>
>>6838292
BBBBA
>>
BBABA
>>
>>6838297
A couple similar threads yea but not really
>>
>>6838292
A B B B A
>>
>>6838292
B
B(although if i was 6'5 and black i could be the next lisa leslie)
A
B
A
>>
>>6838292
I'm 174 cm and started hrt at 19
White, uni drop out but doing drugs only occasionally and not a whore

Forever boymode

Be pretty with not-deep voice

im already better then either your option
>>
>>6838292
BABBA

mostly because i want to see what i can't and didn't experience to be honest...a black cis girl slutting out, teen pregnancy, single mother on welfare with a fuck deep voice...
>>
>>6838292
for #2 how black are we talking? like absolute nigger black or light skin black. also normal hair texture, or nappy headed hoe?
>>
>>6838292
Anyone who picks B instead of A for #2 is a fetishist.

I would trade no dysphoria for literally anything.
>>
>>6838492
Not wanting to be black is not a fetish idk.
>>
>>6838446
Literally black, with nappy African hair.
>>
>B
don't want to be freakish tall
>B
don't want to be black and most asian transgirls turn out te be very qt
>B
That actually sound pretty fun desu
>B
the ultimate feedback. why not?
>A
voices can be trained
>>
>>6838292
FtM doing my best to reverse this for your lazy ass

Q1, either would be a trade up. I'm shorter than 5'6" now and over 20

Q2, asian. Huge asian population in my country, tiny black pop, if fit right in.

Q3, A:respected, smart, financially stable, but not overly attractive. Easily.

Q4, no preference? I wouldn't want to spend time with people who did either of these things. Getting accidentally misgendered because I'm genuinely reading as female is fine, but I don't need people to go out of their way pointing it out to me and I don't need people to humour me like I'm a child.

Q5, not sure if preference, both sound pretty unpleasant. I guess a femmy but cispassing voice wouldn't be too bad, like how some cis guys sound like women. Probably better than looking like a bulldyke while sounding like a movie trailer VO. But not by much.

tl;dr
n/a
B
A
n/a
A
>>
>>6838503
>2016
>caring at all about race
>would choose to be depressed all the time even if you pass over the ability to mother your own children
>would choose to be a glorified niche sex object rather than a real, normal human being
>not a fetishist
Ok pal.
>>
>>6838541

Oh wait I didn't read Q2 right. I'm not sure now. On one hand, I'd fit in as well as a whitey if I was asian and am already used to being trans, so I'd either break even or even make a net gain with dem asian genetics.
On the other hand, is no dysphoria worth it if that alienation is replaced with racial alienation? I can't really say, idk how that feels.
So another n/a on that one. Leaning towards B because no dysphoria, leaning towards A because better the devil you know than the devil you don't.
>>
>>6838541
>>6838571
>gives an "n/a" answer because he compares the options to his current situation
That is not the point of this survey, anon. Your current situation is supposed to be irrelevant for your answer. These are purely hypothetical questions.
>gives an n/a answer because both available answers "sound pretty unpleasant"
Giving no answer is destroying all the fun. These are "If you HAD TO choose, which one would you take?" questions.
>>
>>6838583
Fine, you big bully.

B
A
A
B
A
>>
File: smug anime.png (165KB, 316x325px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime.png
165KB, 316x325px
>>6838594
>be me
>mtf
>tfw you bully a ftm
Gooood, anon! There you goooo.
>>
>>6838626

Thank you, mistress. Mercy pls, this short, homely, girly-voiced black man can only take so much.
>>
File: smug anime 03.jpg (66KB, 600x659px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime 03.jpg
66KB, 600x659px
>>6838684
Year after year the boys bullied me because I behaved like a femboy sissy beta faggot,
but now my time has come and I can finally rule over them!
aAHAHAHHHAHAHA!
>>
>>6838531
ew no thank you id rather suffer with dysphoria rather than suffer with being a disgusting nappy headed ho
>>
>>6838292
now HERE are some good dilemmas
>>
>>6838292
A
A
A
B
A
>>
>>6838292
B
B
A
A
A
>>
>>6838292
BBABA
>>
>>6838292
ABRACADABRA
>>
A (probably kms either way desu)
A
B
B
A
>>
>>6839603
noice =)
>>
A
B
A
B
A
>>
BABABA
DOOK
DOOK
DOOK
>>
>>6839669
I didn't get that movie. Was the babadook her dead husband?
>>
>>6838569
>IT'S CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>6839685
was a creature from a storybook that if you dont believe in comes to life idk i didnt really get it 100% either lol
>>
>>6839738
>>6839685

It was the mother's grief. That's why they keep it in the basement and feed it at the end, because grief is a part of life and you can't escape it, but you have to conquer and control it, you can't be afraid of it and let it control you.
That's why the central conflict was the woman trying to love and care for her annoying son while kinda resenting him because she associates him with her husband's death and life suddenly getting a lot harder. His instant dependence on her as a baby, and her having to raise him without help, prevented her from being able to grieve properly and thus care for/bond with him properly.
The babadook was a metaphor for her grief and her feeling of being tormented by her son's monstrous behaviour, as well as guilt for her own monstrous resentment of him when he's an innocent child.
>>
>>6838292
>>6838294
Doing ftm version so:

>1. A
I'd rather be 6'5 and transition at 30. I transitioned at 20 being 5'7 and it sucks because I'm small even compared to girls

>2. A
Be a black cis guy. Any cis guy t b h

>3. B
Handsome drug addict. I'm A option right now, I wish I could be handsome, take drugs and fuck bitches.

>4. B
My current situation t b h but even after I'm clocked, deep voice saves me and they switch to male pronouns.

>5. A
Be handsome but with girly voice. I'm a feminine manlet with deep masculine voice right now and really I'd rather be manly and handsome.
>>
>>6838540
Kill yourself
>>
>>6838292
B
A
A
B
A
>>
>A) Be 5'6'' and transition at 30
>B) Be 6'5'' and transition at 20
5'6 and 30, though thats kinda irrelevant since I transitioned in my teens

>A) Be a black cis girl
>B) Be an asian trans girl
A

>A) Be respected, smart, financially stable, but not overly attractive.
>B) Be a pretty, drug-addict high school drop out whore.
A obviously

>A) Have everyone refer to you with female pronouns out of politeness but see you as male.
>B) Have people only refer to you with female pronouns when you pass completely, but point out every time you get clocked.
B, pretty much how it is now but I've never been clocked

>A) Be pretty but with a deep nasal masculine voice that outs you instantly
>B) Be an ugly hon with a beautiful singing
A, voice is an easy fix, being a hon is forever
>>
>>6838292
i'll answer anyway, but im kinda curious why you keep making this thread with slightly refined questions? i'm fairly certain it's something malicious, but cant figure out why.

B
A
A
BsoundsbadbutAisworse
B is already my life
>>
A) Be 5'6'' and transition at 30
B) Be 6'5'' and transition at 20

I'd rather be cis like I am.

A) Be a black cis girl
B) Be an asian trans girl

I am a racist.

A) Be respected, smart, financially stable, but not overly attractive.
B) Be a pretty, drug-addict high school drop out whore.

Still B.

A) Have everyone refer to you with female pronouns out of politeness but see you as male.
B) Have people only refer to you with female pronouns when you pass completely, but point out every time you get clocked.

I want everyone to refer to me by my dead name, because I am, once again, a cis individual.

A) Be pretty but with a deep nasal masculine voice that outs you instantly
B) Be an ugly hon with a beautiful singing

A, but I don't need to be outed, I'm openly gay.
>>
File: 1446954482105.gif (388KB, 488x275px) Image search: [Google]
1446954482105.gif
388KB, 488x275px
>>6838292
>tfw choosing B for the first question would be an improvement
>I'd get to start a couple years earlier, and my height wouldn't change
>>
File: heh.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
A, B, B (then become A :^), what, you think people can't change? :^), B, A (one James Earl Jones' voice for me please)
>>
>>6838321
only correct answer
>>
B, I don't mind being tall
B, I like asian aesthetics
A, could use the money
B, tough one
A, I'd just be mute
>>
File: smug.jpg (129KB, 1275x715px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
129KB, 1275x715px
dat first question tho
why would I choose any option, they're horrible
>tfw 22 and 6'3''
>>
B B A A A and spend all day voice training.

Tbh being black is just gonna make people hate you, so not choosing that ad an answer
>>
>>6840311
Why? Gimme a reason.
>>
File: 1471233929492.png (25KB, 561x560px) Image search: [Google]
1471233929492.png
25KB, 561x560px
>>6840527
>Would you rather...
>"I'd rather be cis like I am"
>"I am, once again, a cis individual"
Look at the name of the thread, dear cis individual. Spoiler: It says "Survey For Trannies".
You can participate as a cis, too, but you have to use your imagination, anon. For you the question is:
"If you WERE a tranny, would you rather transition at 30 and be 5'6" tall or would you rather transition at 20 and be 6'5" tall?"
I do not understand why so many people don't understand the principle of "would you rather"! I mean, come on!

>Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
I am a human individual... so idk.
deeeeeerb
>>
>>6838292
B
A
A
Both of these are awful
A
>>
>A) Be 5'6'' and transition at 30
>B) Be 6'5'' and transition at 20

Let's take B, might be tall but not all the damage has been done.

>A) Be a black cis girl
>B) Be an asian trans girl

Asian, black cis women don't pass as well.

>A) Be respected, smart, financially stable, but not overly attractive.
>B) Be a pretty, drug-addict high school drop out whore.

B, I can always get back in school and quit drugs.

>A) Have everyone refer to you with female pronouns out of politeness but see you as male.
>B) Have people only refer to you with female pronouns when you pass completely, but point out every time you get clocked.

Have it pointed out. Pity passing is not passing.

>A) Be pretty but with a deep nasal masculine voice that outs you instantly
>B) Be an ugly hon with a beautiful
singing

A, Yeson voice surgery.
>>
>>6838492
black people hair is disgusting so no

if it was any other race i'd probably say yes
>>
>>6838292
>Would you rather...
I'd rather be dead to be honest.
>>
>>6841506
>>Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
>I am a human individual... so idk.
>deeeeeerb
Fucking kek'd
>>
>>6838292
A
B
A
A
A

>>6838332
I feel u. ~173 cm and started hrt at 16. Let's kill ourselves, senpai
>>
>B
>B
(as great as it would be to be cis, I have to say I'd rather deal with Asian family than AME-attending, we-wuz-kangs type morons)
>A
>B
>A
(I'm quiet as shit anyways and pretend to be mute when I'm really self conscious about my voice and can get away with it, so it doesn't really matter)
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.