[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does human affection feel like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Shame-Child.jpg (699KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [Google]
Shame-Child.jpg
699KB, 1000x661px
What's it like to have someone love you, to fall asleep in their arms every night?
>>
also, to touch someone?
>>
>>6837190
I dont know :(
>>
Awesome. Incredible. Feels like its worth living. However when it ends it will be even worse than before.
>>
>>6837535
If your relationships feel and end like that, you need to grow up lol
>>
>>6837631
If your relationships don't feel and end like that, you have some serious emotional problems lol
>>
>>6837186
when someone loves you and touches you and you fall asleep in their arms and just exist together, it feels as if all the darkness and pain in the world is far away and can't reach you, and that as long as you can stay where you are everything will be alright, even if you think it's not, because you're not alone
>>
>>6837186
Feels warm, and safe. It's fleeting though. You can't stay cuddled in a ball forever and just ignore the world around you, not matter how much you want to.

It's good to have someone around to ease the pain of living though.
>>
>>6837186
Pretty good, I guess. It's been so long I can't really remember desu. It's all just hormones fucking with you really senpai, it doesn't last and it doesn't mean shit. You need find fulfilment in yourself, if you rely on another person to make you happy you are fucking doomed.
>>
>>6841564
Yeah, but having said that, now that I have someone to cuddle with all night, I don't want to ever sleep alone again, it is way too lonely.
>>
>>6837186
you're asking the wrong people i feel
>>
File: 35345345.png (707KB, 657x617px) Image search: [Google]
35345345.png
707KB, 657x617px
>>6837186
i've found that the longer you're totally alone, you forgot why you need family, or friends, or relationships entirely, but you never stop feeling the vague urge to have one. it doesn't stop even if you've never had companionship before
>>
I really miss it. Doubt I'll ever experience it again.
>>
>>6841667
can confirm
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.