[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Art"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_o9502yJv7t1tudmlbo1_1280.png (726KB, 731x946px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9502yJv7t1tudmlbo1_1280.png
726KB, 731x946px
Thoughts on this trash? /fit/ despises this comic artist because of his FA bull
>>
Caption to this comic:

I’ve mentioned my pudge a couple times in this comic, and I’ve only continued to slowly but steadily gain weight since then. It’s of course brought to my attention all of the fatphobia that had been seeded in me since forever, but it’s also brought tiny joys as well! I have entertained myself lots of times just poking and jiggling all around in the mirror, and I highly recommend it!
>>
the only thing I can really say is that being fat doesn't look like that in real life
>>
>>6835465
Really pathetic that fat people now need to convince themselves being fat looks good. At least most skinny ugly people are realists.
>>
File: tumblr_o827uuPgzd1tudmlbo1_1280.png (689KB, 731x946px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o827uuPgzd1tudmlbo1_1280.png
689KB, 731x946px
these make me sad. I hate it when people use the term "mental health" as if they want everyone around them to sign their cast and make them feel special. People go to great lengths in order to justify nothing special
>>
>>6835513
im pretty sure theyre worried about their ability to survive when they aren't healthy enough to work and apparently have to work to receive care but im glad you get to complain about nothing
>>
These comics trigger the fuck out of /fit/

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/04/fitspiration-messages-vs-actually-loving-messages/
>>
File: 1472258344246.jpg (137KB, 1171x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472258344246.jpg
137KB, 1171x540px
>>6835525
>moved to canada to be house husband
>demands public healthcare without being naturalized
>Uses mental health as an excuse to not work instead just to draw special snowflake comics that promote obesity and objectively overkill sjwism

nice b8 m8
>>
>>6835525
As a Canadian, I can tell you that his survival is not an issue in Canada. We might just send him home eventually though. I hope so.
>>
>>6835526
I'm not even /fit/ and this triggers me

Sure, be okay with your body and all that, but this does nothing other than inspire procrastination. "Oh, if I try to do something too hard I'll be upset" is not a psychologically healthy attitude to have, neither is "ugh, I've been doing this for x small amount of months and it hasn't got any better, I guess it's useless then".
>>
>>6835513
Does he suddenly lose a foot of height here?
>>
>>6835513

...What's the catch 22 here? Seems like he's just bitching.
>>
>>6835513
I'd wonder if the last panel is meant to represent the MC finally realizing he's wrong, but I know it's wrong to be so hopeful.
>>
>>6835526

Holy fuck, I'm already triggered by the fucking first one.
PUT THE COOKIE DOWN.

YOU DON'T EXERCISE JUST SO YOU CAN FEEL OKAY ABOUT EATING SHIT. THAT'S NOT WHAT EXERCISE IS FOR. COOKIES ARE NOT A LIFESTYLE.
CULTIVATE A FITNESS ORIENTED LIFESTYLE, GENERALLY EAT HEALTHY, AND YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY FUCKING COOKIES AS YOU WANT IF YOU FEEL LIKE TREATING YOURSELF, IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO BE FIT AND TREAT YOURSELF OCCASIONALLY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOST PROTEIN POWDER IS CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR.

It's also very telling that the results here are limited to "be a piece of shit and feel shit about it" vs "be a piece of shit and feel okay about it." There's no "actually get off your ass and feel okay about it."
Which is especially annoying because there IS a wrong way to go about fitness, there IS a possibility of "get off your ass and feel like shit about it." And these can be incredibly demotivating and emotionally unhealthy, but instead of actually confronting those problems, this shit just tells people that there's no way around it other than complacency, that they're pathetic for even trying.

If you want to be a fat fuck, that's totally fine, power to you. But that's your choice, don't pretend any attempt to get fit is inherently bullshit self-hatred. Don't sit there and fucking celebrate your own helplessness, you self-victimising cunts. And don't you fucking dare drag other people down in that pit with you.

FUCKING TRIGGERED
>>
>>6835513
>Moooom, why won't you give me my allowance?!
>Because you didn't do your chores!
>Grinding to level 50 in Fallout IS a chore!
>Sorry, son, that doesn't count
>Urgh! So unfair! This wouldn't be a problem if this was MY house!
>Well it's not, go to bed.
>(ノ>。<)ノ
>>
>>6835526
There is nothing wrong about being slightly overweight.
What's wrong is wallowing in it and self-pitying yourself. Yes, you might "survive" at 100 kg for 1m70 but everything, absolutely everything, will be physically harder.

Plus losing weight really isn't that hard. No need to count the calories like a madman.
>>
>>6835513
what mental illness are they supposed to have ?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-02-10-46-29.png (295KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-02-10-46-29.png
295KB, 1280x720px
>>6836220
Depression, OP here by the way hi I'm 19 years old

On further investigation the creator of these comics once lived in California and married someone in Ontario and hasn't lived there long enough to be naturalized nor has gotten a full time job per the requirements for national healthcare. Makes these comics for money I suppose and lives on commission
>>
How much of a giant fucking weeb is this faggot that he draws himself like a Japanese cartoon girl?
>>
>>6836309
Is the creator a transtrender? OP looks like he's wearing a binder
>>
>>6835526

nah, we fixed them, these comics actually have become awesome now. some awesome shitlord added a third panel to each one and BTFO the author hardcore
>>
>>6836838
Post them or link pls
>>
>>6836863

google is being weak, just hang around the humor and moto threads, it gets posted a bunch
>>
>>6836863
here you go. Definitely top shelf shitlording

>>38557587
>>
File: 1472846773073.png (3MB, 1255x3994px) Image search: [Google]
1472846773073.png
3MB, 1255x3994px
>>6837652
fucking 4chan
>>
>>6836414
http://gqutiecomics.com/faq

Describes herself as genderqueer, but is afab
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.