[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips to spot the bad ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: snow_white_23.jpg (31KB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
snow_white_23.jpg
31KB, 300x238px
I'll be a big girl in the big world soon, don't want to get fucked up by my first fancy and I'm pretty shy, so I was hoping someone experienced could tell me some tell-tale signs or things to interrogate about lol
>>
>girl
are you a lesbian? a mtf? a fem flamer? an old man with a diaper and sundress fetish?
I also have no fucking idea what you're asking about, stop being cute and coy, its fucking annoying. Just ask the damn question if you want a real fucking answer.
>>
>>6834318
lesson 1. all lesbians are rapists
>>
>>6834358
I'm lesbian and I'm moving soon and want to go clubbing and don't want to get fucked up in a place I'm isolated in.
>>
>>6834318
Bad ones what?
Like boyfriends/girlfriends/whatever?
Here's some things to run from screaming until you get lost in the woods and rescued by 7 dwarves.
>says I love you in the first month
>wants to move in together in the first month
>wants to get married too soon and pressures you into it
>dislikes animals but has never had a traumatic experience and is not allergic(not the same as not wanting pets. You can not want a dog without hating dogs, and you can also own a dog and still hate dogs)
>is widely disliked by animals(dogs specifically. Cats hate everyone at first)
>does not approve of some of your interests or other major qualities and wants you to change to meet their standards
>expresses negative sentiment toward people with disabilities, particularly mental ones
>is rude to strangers, is always the first to complain about bad service and always the last to appreciate good service
If at least half of these things describe them, then they are almost guaranteed to be fucked up and abusive. The first two could possibly just be naivety or overeagerness, but the others almost invariably mean that they're a shitty person and your relationship is doomed to turn abusive as soon as they feel they've got you trapped.
>>
>>6834428
These are good and apply to ANY relationship (gay or straight).

I would add that they have a controlling personality... either always need to be with you, need to know where you are, need to know what you are doing and tells you where you can go, who you can meet, etc...
>>
>>6834416
All the standard bar warning on drinks apply.
>>
>>6834318
>I'm a big girl

For you:

First, you don't get to bring any friends. If it was no charge for them, then that's incredibly suspicious -- just say nothing!

Always have a plan in action that lists you, and your lover, and maybe one of them if they're a cuck.

Generally it's extremely painful, and even though it might have been part of your plan, it can still crash pretty easily.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.