[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: qq-rb-m1.gif (3KB, 360x216px) Image search: [Google]
qq-rb-m1.gif
3KB, 360x216px
do you exist? do you hate yourselves? I'm not trying to be rude or anything but most LGBT muslims I observed hate themselves.

also, you have the hottest guys. fuck.

like the amount of times I've stared at a hot muslim man.

one time this muslim shopkeeper was lowkey flirting with me, and I'm an obvious tranny.

so can you tell us what being LGBT is like from your perspective?
>>
File: 1429749129615.png (33KB, 140x137px) Image search: [Google]
1429749129615.png
33KB, 140x137px
>>6834116
>LGBT Muslims
>>
File: 1470094525555s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1470094525555s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>6834185
>>LGBT muslims
>>
>>6834185
>>6834209
Iran is second only to Thailand in performing the most sex changes
>>
>>6834116
They cant have the hottest guys because its not a race. There are white, black, middle eastern, and chinese muslims.
>>
>>6834275
Iran forces gay people to get a sex change instead of just being homosexual, SRS is basically a method of torturing gay people in Iran.
>>
>>6834275
It's to silence gays and lesbians. They're not gay, just in the wrong body! It's not done out of support for trans people.

>>6834185
>>6834209

If people are born gay shouldn't there be lgbt people all around the world?
>>
>>6834292
Any info on ftms in Iran?
>>
>>6834309
They're actually unfortunate lesbians, mostly.
>>
>>6834116
>do you exist?
Used to be a Muslim; apostasy was more fun.
>do you hate yourselves?
Yes, I did hate myself when I was. Fortunately, I realised that I didn't have to stay a Muslim, read up a bit more, and became a casual fedora.
My grades also got markedly better after I stopped into a Muslim.
>so can you tell us what being LGBT is like from your perspective?
It's kind of hell. I've had to stay closeted in my family because they can't seem to imagine anything more unforgivable than a gay child.
Most Muslims couldn't seem to process the fact that I'm not a Muslim in their minds when I was in Sixth Form, so they tend to gravitate towards me as their perfect, med-student-to-be-for-abba-jii, honour-student role model. I didn't want to be attacked/be made fun of/make people hate me, so I kept up the "straight" act (which was really more of an "ace" act) in public. Now I'm going to Uni, I'm not hiding away any more.
It's more a cultural thing, but I get some of the best home-cooked curries for dinner, though... so there's that...

>also, you have the hottest guys. fuck.
T-thanks, onee-san :3
>>
>>6834116
>also, you have the hottest guys. fuck.
>like the amount of times I've stared at a hot muslim man.
>one time this muslim shopkeeper was lowkey flirting with me, and I'm an obvious tranny.
This is why the west falls. Because you're all fucking cucks.
>>
>>6834309
>Any info on ftms in Iran?
They get stoned and not with marijuana, either.
>>
>>6834116
>LGBT Muslims
they got thrown off a roof, and if you hit on a muslim they'll strait up behead you right then and there
>>
>>6838207
Do you support importing millions of people who believe you should be executed for faggotry and apostasy?
>>
>>6834116
>you have the hottest guys
You're one of those people who confuse Arabs with Muslims aren't you? There are tons of non-Muslim Arabs and if you have a thing for Arab men then I recommended avoiding the Muslim ones
>>
>>6834275
its torture. they cut gay mens dicks off. Its not progressive, its barbaric.
>Iranians are barbarians
>Persians are barbarians
Fuck islam
>>
File: 1472602511912.jpg (195KB, 1200x737px) Image search: [Google]
1472602511912.jpg
195KB, 1200x737px
>>
>>6838337
Of course not. I rather like living. Living is fun.
I mean... I left Islam; I kind-of hate it and all of its followers.
>>
not sure about the pakis/indoniggers but arabs are weirdly amoral about homosexual activity, you can literally get fucked in the but by one and he will be angry as hell if you call him gay afterwards.

they will suck dick, fuck ass, give handies at the gym and get sloppy with dudes all the time but holy shit THEY ARENT GAY AT ALL.

very, very strange cultural dissonance
>>
>>6838407
Coming from a half Pakistanindian (they're the same race), I can confirm that there's a huge closet problem in Pakistanindia.
There's tons of repressed homosexuality there. I've heard pretty much all of the men marry women, fuck each other on the down low, and live sad, lonely, loveless lives. There's a reason "friends" hold hands in public over there.
>>
>>6834289
Obviously I wasn't talking about white or chinese muslims lol
>>
>>6838340
>There are tons of non-Muslim Arabs
lol nope
>>
>>6838459
this is sad but cute and hot at the same time desu
>>
>>6834308
>shouldn't there be lgbt people all around the world?
Not if you kill them.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 540x720px
>>
I'm just a white non religious trans girl but I do have a good friend who is a turkish muslim trans girl. She is religious and prays all the bloody time and wears a hijab. She was sent to live with family here in the UK "to study" but really it's to get rid of her for several years while the family moves and avoids shame.

All I can say is she seems real happy living here and there don't seem to be too many contradictions between islam and being transgendered, well looking at Iran I guess thats true.
>>
>>6841514
>She was sent to live with family here in the UK

>>6838207
>Sixth Form

Why are there so many of you faggots in the UK? We've had enough of your perverted parades, sexual promiscuity and "muh discrimination" bullshit, I wish society would stop normalising your mental illness, not to mention you both have connections to Islam, fucking great, like we need anymore of you.
>>
>>6838353
We just need a Zoroastrian revival anon
>>
>>6841653
It's a Judeo-Masonic plot.
>>
>>6834116
when did the star and crescent become a muslim sign?
>>
>>6841868
A couple days ago.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.