[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What most lesbians look like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is it true most lesbians look like pic or is it a meme?

The lesbian I knew at art college looked like that and so did her partner.
>>
>>6833485
depends on if you want to include the "lesbians" (the women who got cucked by chad and now hate men)
>>
>The lesbian I knew at art college
>""""The"""" lesbian

if you're in art college and only know one lesbian then you need to socialize more
>>
>>6833485
It's a meme, you can't clock a lot of lesbians just like you can't clock a lot of gay guys. Bulldykes are just the easiest clocked, like twinks.
>>
>>6833485
Yes.
And all ftms
>>
>>6833485
Lol, she actually has an uncanny resemblance to a woman I used to date when I was younger. I was 22 at the time and she was 39/40. She look reeeeally similar to woman in the OP.

I have since only dated much prettier girls who are also around my age. Ha... I wonder how that lady is doing these days...
>>
>>6834446
G-gwen?
>>
>>6834451
Negative. I think there are a lot of dykes who look like this desu.
>>
>>6834464
Oh man, you scared me there. I wonder how common it is for young lesbians to date much older bulldykes...
>>
>>6833704
Nice.
>>
>>6833485
>what are femmes
>what are lipstick lesbians

Dykes are a cancer to the lesbian community, thank god most of them stick to the trans community. Butch-Femme relationships are also cancer, the butch always ruins everything.
>>
>>6833861
They all wear flannel though, which makes them easier to spot.

Source: my sister and literally every lesbian ever
>>
>>6833485

there's smoking hot lesbians too... they just realize they're better off in life pretending to be straight and seducing men for their money lmao
>>
>>6834893
>Dykes are a cancer to the lesbian community, thank god most of them stick to the trans community

really makes you think
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.