[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

attempt transition from M to F or commit suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Frog-Meme-Twitter-13.jpg (29KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
Frog-Meme-Twitter-13.jpg
29KB, 590x578px
attempt transition from M to F or commit suicide?
>>
press "F" to initiate transition
>>
File: a sign.jpg (50KB, 552x615px) Image search: [Google]
a sign.jpg
50KB, 552x615px
>>6831749
better to shoot for being a passing mtf because even if you miss you'll land among the hons :)
>>
>>6831749
Take hormones and see how you feel

Nobody will make you socially transition, but hormones will keep you from aging like a man, and they probably will help your mental health
>>
>>6831776
where is the best place to get hormones? and what kind shoild i get?
>>
>>6831776
If that backfires, how long until it does?
>>
>>6831848
2 years
>>
>>6831880
thanks.
Also would you say 24 years old is too late to even try?
>>
>>6831883
it's not about the age when you start but about how much you were #rekt by puberty

some 25 year olds turn out to be passable
some 16 year olds turn out to be hons
>>
>>6831892
I think I'm fucked. I guess I should find ways to cope with no transitioning
>>
Debate this every day desu senpai
>>
File: robo.png (2MB, 1200x828px) Image search: [Google]
robo.png
2MB, 1200x828px
>>6831901
Do what you can, and live vicariously through your female roleplay characters until robot bodies become and option.

Yay robots!
(The captcha is a lie)
>>
>>6831901
I was the one who said to get on hormones.

I was not the one who said it would take 2 years for it to backfire. I'm not sure what you/they meant by that.

What I do know is I've been on hormones for a month, and I no longer even feel the need to transition.

Even if you don't turn into a pretty girl, taking hormones will help your dysphoria.
>>
>>6831883
Also I'm 24 and just started, so I obviously don't think it's too old. I should've started sooner maybe, but the fact that I didn't simply means I wasn't ready, and that can't be helped.

Get hormones from the internet. I use All Day Chemist. In House Pharmacy is talked about a lot too. Think it depends where you live, desu
>>
Also 24 years old and just started.

2mg estrogen

100mg Spironolactone (testosterone blocker when used like this)

After a few months (especially if you can get in with an endo to do blood work and monitor progress) bump to 4mg estrogen and if needed 200mg Spiro - but getting tested is important, because some girls only need 50mg Spiro so bumping it up is actually worse for your daily life.

DO NOT GET MEMED Into doing this 'the right way'. Self medicating is more important than being gatekept for 5 months.
>>
>>6832201
I'm taking twice your dosage, you think that's overkill? It's only been 3 weeks.
>>
>>6831749
Attempt transition first. Keep suicide option in reserve as plan B.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.