[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bra Fitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Bra Shopping.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bra Shopping.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Does anyone know where trans people can get fitted in Victoria (Australia).
>>
>>6830612
at anywhere that fits bras for women
>>
>>6830612
Go to the most secret places in the area.
>>
>>6830617
The cave with the treasure chest behind the waterfall?
>>
>>6830622
do they sell lingerie there?
>>
>>6830617
ummm what?
>>
>>6830612
This is relevant to my interests

Incidentally since you're also in Vic are there any resources for trans folk here that I may have missed?
>>
>>6830652
Not as far as I know, they all are pretty shit
>>
>>6830654
by that I mean the databases on the resources
>>
>>6830654
:(((

My only advice would be to make friends with cis women who are "cool" or even enthusiastic about trans women and just go to wherever they go - with them

If anyone makes the slightest bit of fun they'll have plenty to deal with from your girnfriends.
>>
>>6830651
You live in victoria, you want to find a place that fits bras, so why wouldn't you go the secrets place? You are in victoria after all.
>>
File: LuckyStar-KagamiFacepalm.png (205KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
LuckyStar-KagamiFacepalm.png
205KB, 580x326px
>>6830676
God Damn It
>>
>>6830652
yes do this >>6830672
>>
are there any places that are generally more accepting?
>>
either suck in your anxiety, go to a shop like anyone else and just ask; or go online and buy a bra in every size available and test them all to find which one fits best.
>>
>>6830614
won't they notice my agp boners.
>>
Jesus Christ just measure yourself.
>>
>>6830960
>wants to get fitted
>doesn't want it to be in person
that's called fitting yourself retard, you don't go anywhere for that.
>>
File: 1457515919271.png (72KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457515919271.png
72KB, 512x512px
>>6830612
OP, I'm from VIC as well. Just do what I did a go in to Cotton On Body and just say your trans and looking to be fitted for a bra. The positive side of living in this meme liberal city is that people often get excited at the chance of looking progressive.
>>
>>6835883
Alright thanks :D
>>
>>6830612
ayo i gotchu senpai
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.