[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post ur dysphoria scores compare mental illness e-peens >5/3/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1464203821330.jpg (70KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464203821330.jpg
70KB, 720x360px
post ur dysphoria scores
compare mental illness e-peens

>5/3/10
>>
9/3/1
>>
Why is 1-5 happy? I think the pain face scale might be more accurate.

But, uh, going on those facial expressions,
8/7/7

If I were to go off something like pic related
6/4/4
>>
File: 1356052271938.jpg (273KB, 459x497px) Image search: [Google]
1356052271938.jpg
273KB, 459x497px
10/10/10
>>
>>6830369
what the fuck is the third one even supposed to mean
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (15KB, 366x427px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
15KB, 366x427px
7 body, having a penis is worse than the Holocaust but the rest of me is girl

0 socially, everyone sees me as 100% female

0 mentally, that sounds like weirdo agp stuff
>>
8/6/3
>>
>>6830369
8/9.5/1

I may be unhappy with the way I look, and the way my body is, and the way I am perceived socially (unhappy is understating it), but mind dysphoria, which before HRT was THE worst part of dysphoria for me (like a 14 on this scale or something: I had ritualized ways to torture myself involving chemical-burns and the like just for thinking thoughts that disgusted me and were so contrary to my ideal being) is now completely non-existent. I feel like for the first time in my life, I can finally be calm, and have a capacity to experience real happiness.
>>
7/4/9

Eh
Is it just me or after you realize "Oh shit, I've got these feelings because I'm trans!" does the dysphoria feel so much worse?
>>
>>6830609
Probably because its harder to repress something once you have a name for it. A name makes something solid, it makes it palpable.
>>
0/10/0
>>
5/10/3
>>
>>6830369
9/6/notsurewhatthelastoneisabout
>>
>>6830369
5/5/1
>>
>>6830975
Idk, I think I have a naturally high pain tolerance. It's hard for me to measure how shit I feel desu because I think if my loud situation was worse I could manage it better and I realize my problems aren't independent of each other and compound each other.

Buuuut, if I were to manage based on what other people complain about probably 8/9/1. Idk. Posting a high score feels whiny and self serving.
>>
5/7/10

Body: I have a body better than a lot of cis women (fuck yeah genetics), but my penis, beard, and face causes me a lot of distress.
Social: I'm still in the middle of my transition and don't pass 100%.
Mind: I just want to be a normal girl REEEEEEE
>>
>>6830369
>Body dysphoria

I have much muscle tightness/stiffness in my back, abs, and neck with spasms and shooting pain (prevents me from being able to walk for more than 20 minutes without becoming unbearable), pain in knees, toes, hips, sphincter, testees, stomach, chest, shoulders, elbows, fingers, jaw, nose, and teeth, pain in sinuses which prevent me from talking at a normal volume or for long periods of time, persistently dry eyes and hands, extreme sensitivity to light, sound, and touch, constipation, and allergy to most foods.

>Social dysphoria

I don't like to engage in social situations.

>Mind dysphoria

I want to be friendly and sociable.
>>
>>6830369
10/8/2
I hope the hormones will make me better
>>
>>6830369
7/8/wut?

>>6830411
5/6/wut?
>>
>>6830427
I catch myself misgendering myself in my head sometimes and it makes me feel like shit. Or I'll like cute things or unconsciously do a girly thing, and it makes me uncomfortable and weird. I'm a trans guy and I have severe physical dysphoria, but how can I really be trans if I'm such a girly piece of shit?
>>
>>6830609
God, yes.

It's like if you're walking through a room and people are looking at you and giggling. You're going to feel weird and shitty about it, but it's generalized. Once you realize you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe, it comes into sharp focus and you feel even worse.
>>
>>6831303

That seems like a strange thing to define as dysphoria to me. Wouldn't a more clear sign of mental dysphoria be when one has thoughts that are at odds with their assigned sex, rather than their gender identity?
Eg, a female who feels like to kiss a man would be gay.

I mean, having feminine thought processes when one is female seems like a cis thing. But I guess it's the actual distress caused from having those thought processes is where it gets dysphoric, so I kinda get it?
It just seems like an odd thing to scale as being trans-indicative though, when the opposite could also be said to be trans-indicative.
>>
7/8/3-4?

The mind dysphoria seems to be trying to address the mindfuck of self-doubt that can come from having interests, habits, tendencies, etc. that may not be in line with their gender identity's stereotypes. So basically just a variant of social dysphoria.

Actual mental dysphoria to me, though, is the mental distress brought on by the brain not running on the right hormone mix. So with someone that's pre-HRT that'd likely be 6-10 for most of us, whereas on HRT of any sort that would matter it's likely to be more like 1-3, with 4-5 making me think of someone on HRT but the wrong dosages or some shit.
>>
>>6831351
If you don't understand what he's saying then I find it extremely hard to believe that YOU are trans, or that you have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>6831351
That makes more sense. I guess I just always thought of those as normal, as "me." Even before I realized I was trans, they made me feel weird and guilty, like I wasn't supposed to have them.

Honestly, I don't think they would be a problem if men had more freedom of expression the way women do. Women get the short stick in a lot of ways, but they're allowed to dress as manly as they want and look as manly as they want and no one cares. But if a man is girly at all, he's ridiculed.

Basically my mind dysphoria or whatever is only an issue because I'm insecure.
>>
>>6832253
Sorry, this isn't a good explanation at all. I'm high as fuck, I'll explain myself better later.
>>
7/6/6
>>
>>6830609
100% agree

I think I was maybe even happier before I knew I was trans
>>
>>6830369
Lol based on these faces id say 8/7/4

>>6830411
6/5/3
>>
>>6830369
9/7/7
>>
8/9/6
>>
>>6830369
9/8/10

But I'm in a shit situation right now so things are probably exaggerated.
>>
>>6830369
>7/8/6
>>
after transitioning?
Like 3/0/0
>>
>>6832042
>or that you have any idea what you're talking about.
Gee, what gave it away? The fact that I was asking questions and posing various possibilities, or the way I prefaced everything with obnoxious subjective phrasing?
>>
>>6830369
6/9/3
>>
>>6830411
Kek, most of those languages are asian.
>>
>7/6/2
I hate my body and looking in the mirror makes me want to vomit 60 percent of the time. Most of my friends and people I meet treat me kindly, and don't expect me to be super manly man because of my height and my general style, even if I hate looking at myself, I've been told I pass pretty easily, even for only being 5 months in. But people generally treat me more softly because of my personality, which has been described as really cute by a lot of people. People consider me this cute, quiet, meek thing most of the time, and they're not really wrong.
>>
--------------
8 | 5 | 10
--------------
>>
>>6830369
After laser, SRS and soon three years on years on HRT, body dysphoria is mostly gone. There are still a few things that trigger it, but I'd say 3 at most. Social dysphoria is gone too. I'm secure about my passing, have cis female friends again and I'm accepted as a woman, maybe 1 for occasional anxiety towards ID checks and medical stuff. Mind dysphoria, I just don't get. Grew up as one of the girls and I'm totally comfortable having graduated from tomboy to hard femme, so... 0.
>>
>>6830369
9/9/9
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.