[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay clubbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gay club.jpg (10KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
gay club.jpg
10KB, 318x159px
Ok /lbgt?. Im sure I'm no tthe only gay guy/girl with this problem and unsure if this has been posted before.

I really want to go to gay clubs most weekends but I don't have enough friends who are gay who have the same adrenaline as I do.

I have lesbian friends must then again they're not that into. I get the impression that most lgbt females don't enjoy it as men.

I have straight girl friends who love the idea but I know they'll find something else to do closer to the time we agree to go.

Also gay guys I meet just wanna fuck but don't wanna club

Seriously, what should I do?

I'm 22 and my life is slipping away.

also I live in a little remote town west of London so Lgbtiers are scattered thin and grindr is just to fuck not make friendships
>>
>>6823681
sorry poor typos
>>
>>6823681
>implying people go to clubs for relationships and not just to fuck
>>
>>6823681
>what should I do?

go by yourself.
you will have a much better chance of meeting new friends who share your interests.
>>
>>6823716
My met my boyfriend at a gay bar so HAHA!

>>6823681

Just go. Clubbing while young is very enjoyable and its a way of being free. The smell of sweat, testosterone, and random people touching you is beyond enjoyable(for me at least). You should do it while young though because it involves heavy drinking, loud music, and random people who you'll call friend til you part ways that night.

Have you ever danced so hard and long your more sweat than skin? Its fucking amazing!
>>
>>6823716
I would say most people do go to fuck but some guys still attempt to maintain a relationship after sex, even if it is just FWB

If your goal isn't fuck first, relationship second, I'd say clubs aren't the best though since although you might get a relationship, you're most likely going to have sex first.
>>
File: 151462350000202.jpg (26KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
151462350000202.jpg
26KB, 236x335px
>>6823681
I don't know I don't have any friends
>>
>>6823716
nope, I just want to have a good time, that doesn't involve sex
>>
>>6823681
go to folsom in berlin
I mean seriously make it happen.
>>
Seconding "go by yourself."

If I had the motherfucking money, I'd try to be out there every night. I'm so goddamn poor I walk 8 miles just to get stared at at the tiny bar across from the bigger bar that charges a cover, now. I wanna just dance, errbody wants to fuck, Idgaf. One day when I had the change I did go dance at a shitty club where everyone wanted to fuck me and all I did, say, was give the first guy a half-way blowjob out of courtesy even though I felt a little bad about it cuz I did follow him to the back. If this year sees me any richer, maybe I'll get to go to the place where the cunts charge a ton more just to dance for the night, and I'll be glad to go there alone. I don't need anybody, and neither do you.
>>
>>6824592
I'd love to go to Berlin again sometime, seems like a good occasion
>>
>>6823681
Clubbing is overrated.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.